Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

[Open] Taijutsu thingy

• Rei's R&R
    • All forms of Taijutsu/Kenjutsu only
    • Customs allowed
    • Short Range
    • Jūgo (Won't be using Sage Transformation)

You can have the first move O_O CW equipped.

Edit: Oh terrain ._. generic open field ftw!

Last edited by Howard; 08-23-2013 at 02:46 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Re: [Open] Taijutsu thingy

Ooooh me me me me me....i'll be using more Ken then tai though

Hidan in sig Muramasa the demon blade on my left hip, switch activated with chakra inside the sheath

Long Sword of the Demon Blacksmith (Muramasa no tachi)
    Type: Weapon
    Weapon rank: S
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost(s):
    -30/turn the sword is unsheathed.
    -40/Quickdraw used
    Damage Chart:
    Basic attacks(Short range)-A rank, 60
    Quickdraw(Short range)-S rank, 80
    Combined with extreme movements-Forbidden rank. 90
    Description: Muramasa no tachi (Muramasa for short), is a modern sword named after the famous blacksmith, Muramasa. Although not crafted by Muramasa himself, the sword is his living legacy heavily emphasizing on attack strength. Opposite of most weapons, the blade is not ancient neither imbued with any magical forces. Instead it combines the Muramasa’s own sword crafting skills with a hint of modern ninjutsu & kenjutsu techniques to generate effective strikes with overwhelming damage output.

The sword is a “Tachi” not a Katana, with chakra receptors all around the hilt that manage inflow and outflow of energy across the sword and the user (general electrical energy from lightning release, but may involve other elements if used with a Custom jutsu). The hilt includes a switch the activates the receptors allowing the user to freely channel energy across the sword and his body. The sword is a vibroweapon, a high frequency blade similar to the ones used by Kirabi and Sasuke, meaning that it uses electrical energy to generate molecular vibration which, on physical contact, breaks the molecular bonds of other matter allowing the blade to effortlessly cut through objects. Murasama’s ancient sword development techniques were used to design the blade which makes it highly conductive, the different layers of alloy makes use of the peltier effect to keep the heat energy at the swords core without radiating any outside, the reduced loss of energy combined with the continuous supply of lightning chakra from the user soon charges the blade, changing its color to red. The sword leaks out electrical electrical energy of red wavelength, the red color is an indicator of the abnormal amount of energy flowing through the blade which allows Muramasa to cut objects better more easily than any other weapon known. The cutting potential of the sword could be defined with examples, Flying Swallow technique and both Sasuke and B’s vibroblades are able to pierce through steel with their weapons, Muramasa only takes this ability further effortless piercing through diamond.

However this attack strength, abnormal as it may be, isn’t Muramasa’s primary ability. Muramasa’s main feature is its sheath: where the sword helps maximize the cutting ability, the sheath helps the user muster enough strength. Unique to the sheath is its ability to store energy for burst damage when unsheathed, its features a trigger which when released would launch the blade outside for a single “Quickdraw” technique. The Quickdraw technique is Muramasa’s signature skill, when released the blade is launched out of the sheath like a bullet which allows a swift Iaido strike unnoticeable to naked eye within close proximity. The technique would however possess a downside in precision, because of the speed of this technique the single strike wouldn’t land if used either a second early or a second late. To aid this, when being charged for Quickdraw, the sword releases a weak current in to the users system that allows for greater reaction time, this charge is not the same as Lightning release armour and does not directly enhance the senses in any manner, instead it disable all of the user’s senses excluding Sight: As a direct result, for a brief moment, the brain is allowed to process the more information received from the eye granting the user greater perception and a sense of “Slow mode”, allowing him to perceive, think and react all within the mere 1-2 seconds this effect lasts where the user could time his strike perfectly. Quickdraw skill generates great force, combined with the piercing ability of the blade it allows great feats for both offense and defense. I.e. If the Quickdraw ability is used to slice through an earthen projectile aimed at the user, Muramasa would slice cleanly through the projectile, but the force granted by the sheath will be enough to alter the trajectory of the projectile and divide it to move past the user without harm. For intangible objects, such as Wind or Water, the strike force will distort the shape. The Quickdraw skill ensures that the blade destroys anything with the potential to be harmed (With the exception of Indestructible objects and anything else within reason, the ability is not absolute), the damage is further enhanced if combined with techniques that allow extreme movement such as the Lightning release armour or Swift release Shadowless Flight technique. The sheath is capable of holding other forms of Energy/Chakra and electric isn’t the only type of energy that can be channeled through the sword allowing it to be used for variety of custom or canon elemental techniques.

Note: The sword is indestructible. Quickdraw skill may only be used in alternating turns allowing a cooldown time for sheath to recharge.
    -A basic attack of Muramasa is considered A rank given the abnormal cutting ability. They do however remain simple Sword strikes, and the rank in this case may not be appropriate to compare the strength of two techniques, the sword provides no further boost in Kenjutsu. Quickdraw however is a S rank technique, that counts as a move in the turn used.
    -Appearance: Sword & Sheath.

Approved Here: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...1#post12923042

and you go first

EDITosted the wrong bio, using hidan

Last edited by Délta; 08-23-2013 at 02:53 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Works for me, but you get the first move as I suck at opening moves xD

Status
    Jan 2009
    Crazy Fool that Gang Bang, EST 19XX and Stay Lace Up
    Post Thanks / Like
    #BlackFlag #MachineGunKelly
    #Dub-O #Slim #LaceUp #EST19XX

Howard kick his ass and then afterwards I'll kick his ass. We going to run a train on his ass. Also he is using Hidan, use all Jugo moves even the Sage ones.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

i hate your face Howard.
    ------------------------------

It was confusing, why on earth had Jugo called me out here? Ever since kabuto dug me back up and that Sasuke kid brought his little group of wannabe criminals into the akatsuki he has always rubbed me off the wrong way. Maybe it was the fact he wasn't very open about his "Mood swings" or maybe it was because he just wanted me dead, like that'd ever happen, but to have someone who continuelly gives me the look of death ask me out here so nicely was strange. I'd grabbed Muramasa and left my Scythe back the base, i didn't accually plan on killing the kid so it wasn't needed, although if i did i think kabuto might start experimenting on me again, and i freaking hated that.

After waiting for what seemed like hours Jugo's silhouette finally broke the horizon. It was kind of eery really, the sun was rising right behind him, looked like something from a book, i chuckled slightly at this. Once he was mid range i was about to speak but he kept walking towards me, slightly confused that anyway besides kakuzu would want to be without 5 metres of me was strange once more. Gripping Muramasa i slowly slide it from its triggered sheath, the entire blade was cackling with red lightning, the sword itself was crimson red as well, the sword itself was glowing with power, i held the sword straight infront of me the tip pointing straight towards Jugo as i spoke,

What do you want bipolar kid, want to meet Lord Jashin, or perhaps you're just sick of watching that girl rib herself all over Sasuke, but for you to call me, the Akatsuki Immortal out here, makes me wonder your intentions

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Quote Originally Posted by Délta View Post
    i hate your face Howard.
    ------------------------------

It was confusing, why on earth had Jugo called me out here? Ever since kabuto dug me back up and that Sasuke kid brought his little group of wannabe criminals into the akatsuki he has always rubbed me off the wrong way. Maybe it was the fact he wasn't very open about his "Mood swings" or maybe it was because he just wanted me dead, like that'd ever happen, but to have someone who continuelly gives me the look of death ask me out here so nicely was strange. I'd grabbed Muramasa and left my Scythe back the base, i didn't accually plan on killing the kid so it wasn't needed, although if i did i think kabuto might start experimenting on me again, and i freaking hated that.

After waiting for what seemed like hours Jugo's silhouette finally broke the horizon. It was kind of eery really, the sun was rising right behind him, looked like something from a book, i chuckled slightly at this. Once he was mid range i was about to speak but he kept walking towards me, slightly confused that anyway besides kakuzu would want to be without 5 metres of me was strange once more. Gripping Muramasa i slowly slide it from its triggered sheath, the entire blade was cackling with red lightning, the sword itself was crimson red as well, the sword itself was glowing with power, i held the sword straight infront of me the tip pointing straight towards Jugo as i spoke,

What do you want bipolar kid, want to meet Lord Jashin, or perhaps you're just sick of watching that girl rib herself all over Sasuke, but for you to call me, the Akatsuki Immortal out here, makes me wonder your intentions
    Yeah my face is pretty weird, eh I hate it as well.

Jūgo, walked onward in a relaxed manner he seemed somewhat occupied by the bright sun behind him and the chirping of the birds he looked on towards Hidan as he pulled from his side a sword. As he continued to walk into short range it began to crackle a blood red as the man spoke in a mocking tone. Jūgo simply shrugged it off, pausing for a moment before speaking.

Honestly I mean no harm-... yet anyway. I've simply come to speak with a troubled person such as myself and maybe change my own thinking. You see I've locked myself away for months, I've undergone experiments to control my own violent tendencies and I've even gone as far as being someone's lackey just so I could remotely control my own rage. You though-... you're different you hold no remorse for those you kill, you leave body after body in your wake, why and how?

Jūgo, extended his right hand out of his cloak and moved it towards the right pushing his cloak to the side before smiling sincerely at the man. He had a red gauntlet on his right hand which ran all the way up his arm to his shoulder. He lifted his right arm up and scratched the back of his neck waiting on a response or action. Jūgo, thought to himself. 'This man is somewhat dangerous, he may be just as crazy as I can be so I need to at least be prepared.'
    He then took on a relaxed fighting stance almost waiting for an attack.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Well.....your face, it is....WoW-get it?-
    ------------------------------------------------

Troubled? he though i was troubled? what a dumb ass thing to say, i knew who i was and what i wanted, although at this time he seemed not to be too interested in fighting me, i resheathed muramasa, but i kept my left hand on the trigger, if he even tried to make a move i'd cut him half. Cocking my head to side i smile ever so slightly at the question,

Why...How? I do it because i can Jugo, watching people beg for their lives, whimper and cower in fear, it rushes my blood, i love sharing my pain with others, its like a drug, to know they feel the exact same feeling you do.....Its indescribable. Although, How is the same answer, those strong enough to stop me can, those who arn't die, its simple. My Lord Jashin Compells me to kill, and i relish is the pain, trying to supress who you are, doesn't make you truely you. Rage is fun, rage is consuming, let it out, kill and bathe in their blood, there is no room for remorce in a shinobi's heart Jugo

Without realising it myself my face had turned grim at those last words, i noticed Jugo change his standing position, although i though not much of it i allowed my finger the caress the trigger, the sword was t full capasity, if i drew the trigger here i could likly kill him, wether he truely wannted to fight me though had not been said yet

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Jūgo in one fluid motion pulls from his pouch a kunai and using his right hand whips it towards Hidan's face waiting on an action.

Enough talking.

As the kunai traveled onward a sinister smirk appeared on Jūgo's face.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

Seeing Jugo swiftly grab a kunai and throw it i made no attempt to dodge it what so ever, the kunai stabbed straight into my right cheek, the force of it snapped my head back and i was looking straight up towards the sky, the kunai sticking out of my face, bringing my head back down to normal i simply glared at Jugo, his sinister smile looking back at my, as blood trickled down past my lips i stuck my tongue out and lapped up a good ammount before ingesting it, with my left hand i removed the kunai from my cheek annd simply dropped it to the ground, as i did this more blood flowed from my cheek. As the pain flowed through me one side of my lip curled up into a half smile,

That wasn't very nice, Jugo

As soon as i finished speaking a metal rode slide out from under my right sleeve and landed into my hand fully extending, taking two steps foward i swung the metal rod down and across my body attempting to slash Jugo's face in the same motion

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

Seeing Jugo swiftly grab a kunai and throw it i made no attempt to dodge it what so ever, the kunai stabbed straight into my right cheek, the force of it snapped my head back and i was looking straight up towards the sky, the kunai sticking out of my face, bringing my head back down to normal i simply glared at Jugo, his sinister smile looking back at my, as blood trickled down past my lips i stuck my tongue out and lapped up a good ammount before ingesting it, with my left hand i removed the kunai from my cheek annd simply dropped it to the ground, as i did this more blood flowed from my cheek. As the pain flowed through me one side of my lip curled up into a half smile,

That wasn't very nice, Jugo

As soon as i finished speaking a metal rode slide out from under my right sleeve and landed into my hand fully extending, taking two steps foward i swung the metal rod down and across my body attempting to slash Jugo's face in the same motion
    As Hidan simply pulled the kunai from his face Jūgo laughed slightly. He watched as the metal rod slid down out of the right sleeve of Hidan's cloak and stayed in his relaxed stance. He waited until Hidan brought the rod up, to take one step forward.

I guess it wasn't but neither is this.

Jūgo lifted his left hand up in a quick motion catching the pole with his gauntleted fist, as he did that he also closed his right fist tightly activating his CW. He performed a quick punching motion as he released a decent amount of chakra from the gauntlet empowering his punching motion. Jūgo's right fist made contact with the left side of Hidan's chest easily snapping multiple ribs like twigs, it also sent a wave of force through Hidan's body hitting his heart directly bruising it under the weight.
    Due to the blades on the wrist of the right gauntlet Jūgo's whole fist pierces Hidan's chest, while still holding onto the pole Jūgo moves his fist upwards tearing through flesh and bone as he reaches Hian's neck Jūgo makes a quick horizontal motion with his right arm cutting though his throat with enough force to decapitate the man.

(Sono Niiro Ontou Te) The Red Right Hand and The Devil's Left
    Chakra Cost: 40
    Damage Points: 80 (La Muerta) (+10 to punching techs excluding La Mueta)
    Description: This weapon is mainly for defensive and offensive purposes in Short Range combat such as close range taijutsu. It's a set of multi-plated arm guards that run up the side of the wielder's arms leaving no visible skin. They are both form fitting thus able to block thrown objects such as Kunai and Shuriken quite easily but if they are connected to an Explosive tag of some sort the user must still deal with that as the Guard won't block the explosion or flash. The guards surround the wielder's arms and are made of two special types of metal both are quite malleable and versatile the metals have a special property; the metals are able absorb the wielder's chakra directly from his chakra reserves without his permission or consent storing it then infusing their punches with the chakra much to the same extent Sakura and Tsunade do but the user won't have to focus on the chakra level like Sakura and Tsunade, the Arm Guards do it for the wielder maintaining chakra flow from the user to the Guards. The punches are enough to crack bones and bruise and batter the body. The stored chakra can also be focused into one massive punch deemed "La Muerte" in which the chakra gathers at the finger tips and infuses into the wielder's punch/hand the chakra in no way forms a blast but absorbs into the part of the arm guard that covers the fingers and then into the user's hand. The punch is not so much driven by muscle power but by the chakra that is infused into the punch it can be accomplished with either fist. The user must make contact with the opponent however for the punch to effect the opponent if done so the punch is enough to shatter bones and bruise and bash internal organs. La Muerte is easily able to break multiple ribs in one shot and bruise and bash internal organs such as the lungs, heart, and stomach depending on where the punch lands if used properly this can make breathing much harder and put excess pressure on the internal organs making quick movements painful and in some cases almost impossible. La Muerte is comparable to an A rank attack as that is how much chakra is focused into the punch. The Arm Guard can also be used defensively to block Basic Taijutsu attacks up to B rank but can only be done 3 times per battle. La Muerte kind of resembles Jugo's CM punches in a way as well as Tsunade and Sakura's chakra infused punches. The blades on the guard are sharp enough to easily cut flesh and defend against sword strikes as well as kunai and other bladed weapons. They are both insulated and therefor make very bad conductors they can be imbued with a chakra nature however much like that of a sword or a kunai.

Finally the user can fully consent to the guards' absorption of his chakra, and instead of fighting against it let it devour vast amounts of chakra this lets the guards morph and twist taking over the user's body. The guard will extend taking over the user's upper body and shattering his mental state. At this point the user will grow mad with power unable to properly control himself relying completely on instinct. The guards begin to force chakra back into the user's body increasing his strength slightly (+5 to Taijutsu) and allowing him defense against most sword strikes and most taijutsu aimed at the upper body. This only lasts for 3 turns and after the user is completely exhausted unable to perform hand seals or use ninjutsu at all.

Notes:
    -La Muerte counts as a jutsu and can only be used 3 times never in the same turn
    -Punches while wielding this weapon can easily break bones
    -Blocking of Taijutsu attacks counts as a jutsu as only a jutsu can block a jutsu
    -Can only be wielded by Howard
    -The guards can be activated only once during the battle and deactivated once during the battle
    -Can only be activated for a span of 6 turns another 3 turns are added if the user then consents to the chakra absorption process. This can only be used once.
    -The user will not be able to use hand seals or Ninjutsu for 3 turns after the deactivation of the final chakra absorption process and will lose 15 damage points to taijutsu (-15) and 15 damage points to Ninjutsu (-15) leaving him excessively vulnerable

Last edited by Howard; 08-25-2013 at 01:11 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hiding in the Mist

This is gunna hurt...alot
    ---------------------------

As i lunged at Jugo my left hand never left my sheath or the trigger, as Jugo's left hand grabbed my metal rod i immediately flicked a switch on my sword, this sent a small eletrical current to my brain cutting off 4/5 of my senses leaving only my eyesight, with the massively increased reaction time and the feeling of a slow mo, i saw everything that was happening in those 1-3 seconds in extremely slow mode, as i saw Jugo begin to close his right fist i tilted my sheath ever so slightly and clicked the trigger, as soon as i did this the sword shot out of the sheath like a bullet, from the adjustment i aimed the sword so that the hilt of the sword would connect with Jugo's chin, the impact would shatter his chin and some of his jaw line from the impact, also the sheer power of the hit would send Jugo stumbling backwards. As the sword connects i release the metal rod, as i do this everything speeds back up as i catch my sword after it smashes into Jugo, with him stumbling backwards i grab the sword with a firm grip in my right hand and hold it out to the side, the red energy cackling like lightning around the blade, i then simply smiled as i spoke,

What isn't Jugo?

Chakra cost(s):
    -40/Quickdraw used
    Damage Chart:
    Description: Muramasa no tachi (Muramasa for short), is a modern sword named after the famous blacksmith, Muramasa. Although not crafted by Muramasa himself, the sword is his living legacy heavily emphasizing on attack strength. Opposite of most weapons, the blade is not ancient neither imbued with any magical forces. Instead it combines the Muramasa’s own sword crafting skills with a hint of modern ninjutsu & kenjutsu techniques to generate effective strikes with overwhelming damage output.

The sword is a “Tachi” not a Katana, with chakra receptors all around the hilt that manage inflow and outflow of energy across the sword and the user (general electrical energy from lightning release, but may involve other elements if used with a Custom jutsu). The hilt includes a switch the activates the receptors allowing the user to freely channel energy across the sword and his body. The sword is a vibroweapon, a high frequency blade similar to the ones used by Kirabi and Sasuke, meaning that it uses electrical energy to generate molecular vibration which, on physical contact, breaks the molecular bonds of other matter allowing the blade to effortlessly cut through objects. Murasama’s ancient sword development techniques were used to design the blade which makes it highly conductive, the different layers of alloy makes use of the peltier effect to keep the heat energy at the swords core without radiating any outside, the reduced loss of energy combined with the continuous supply of lightning chakra from the user soon charges the blade, changing its color to red. The sword leaks out electrical electrical energy of red wavelength, the red color is an indicator of the abnormal amount of energy flowing through the blade which allows Muramasa to cut objects better more easily than any other weapon known. The cutting potential of the sword could be defined with examples, Flying Swallow technique and both Sasuke and B’s vibroblades are able to pierce through steel with their weapons, Muramasa only takes this ability further effortless piercing through diamond.

However this attack strength, abnormal as it may be, isn’t Muramasa’s primary ability. Muramasa’s main feature is its sheath: where the sword helps maximize the cutting ability, the sheath helps the user muster enough strength. Unique to the sheath is its ability to store energy for burst damage when unsheathed, its features a trigger which when released would launch the blade outside for a single “Quickdraw” technique. The Quickdraw technique is Muramasa’s signature skill, when released the blade is launched out of the sheath like a bullet which allows a swift Iaido strike unnoticeable to naked eye within close proximity. The technique would however possess a downside in precision, because of the speed of this technique the single strike wouldn’t land if used either a second early or a second late. To aid this, when being charged for Quickdraw, the sword releases a weak current in to the users system that allows for greater reaction time, this charge is not the same as Lightning release armour and does not directly enhance the senses in any manner, instead it disable all of the user’s senses excluding Sight: As a direct result, for a brief moment, the brain is allowed to process the more information received from the eye granting the user greater perception and a sense of “Slow mode”, allowing him to perceive, think and react all within the mere 1-2 seconds this effect lasts where the user could time his strike perfectly. Quickdraw skill generates great force, combined with the piercing ability of the blade it allows great feats for both offense and defense. I.e. If the Quickdraw ability is used to slice through an earthen projectile aimed at the user, Muramasa would slice cleanly through the projectile, but the force granted by the sheath will be enough to alter the trajectory of the projectile and divide it to move past the user without harm. For intangible objects, such as Wind or Water, the strike force will distort the shape. The Quickdraw skill ensures that the blade destroys anything with the potential to be harmed (With the exception of Indestructible objects and anything else within reason, the ability is not absolute), the damage is further enhanced if combined with techniques that allow extreme movement such as the Lightning release armour or Swift release Shadowless Flight technique. The sheath is capable of holding other forms of Energy/Chakra and electric isn’t the only type of energy that can be channeled through the sword allowing it to be used for variety of custom or canon elemental techniques.

Note: The sword is indestructible. Quickdraw skill may only be used in alternating turns allowing a cooldown time for sheath to recharge.
    -A basic attack of Muramasa is considered A rank given the abnormal cutting ability. They do however remain simple Sword strikes, and the rank in this case may not be appropriate to compare the strength of two techniques, the sword provides no further boost in Kenjutsu. Quickdraw however is a S rank technique, that counts as a move in the turn used.

-note, unless you have a doujutsu or some form of technique to increase your reaction speeds, youd never even know the sword was launched until it hit you -

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    O_O

This is gunna hurt...alot
    ---------------------------

As i lunged at Jugo my left hand never left my sheath or the trigger, as Jugo's left hand grabbed my metal rod i immediately flicked a switch on my sword, this sent a small eletrical current to my brain cutting off 4/5 of my senses leaving only my eyesight, with the massively increased reaction time and the feeling of a slow mo, i saw everything that was happening in those 1-3 seconds in extremely slow mode, as i saw Jugo begin to close his right fist i tilted my sheath ever so slightly and clicked the trigger, as soon as i did this the sword shot out of the sheath like a bullet, from the adjustment i aimed the sword so that the hilt of the sword would connect with Jugo's chin, the impact would shatter his chin and some of his jaw line from the impact, also the sheer power of the hit would send Jugo stumbling backwards. As the sword connects i release the metal rod, as i do this everything speeds back up as i catch my sword after it smashes into Jugo, with him stumbling backwards i grab the sword with a firm grip in my right hand and hold it out to the side, the red energy cackling like lightning around the blade, i then simply smiled as i spoke,

What isn't Jugo?

Chakra cost(s):
    -40/Quickdraw used
    Damage Chart:

-note, unless you have a doujutsu or some form of technique to increase your reaction speeds, youd never even know the sword was launched until it hit you -
    Well did it?
    -----------------------

Jūgo was surprisingly calm, he kept his relaxed posture and waited on movement. As he grabbed the metal rod he noticed Hidan hit a small button on the sheath of his sword, he then noticed him click it again, this time the sword shot from his sheath as if it was going to hit him. Due to his training his reactions were at their peak easily being able to track the blade in motion.
    As the blade approached Jūgo sporadically and somewhat jittery at the time tilted his head slightly this was enough to let the blade fly on past without touching him at all it flew past his head at an alarming speed (up to you how far it goes since it's your sword and your ability.)

Well neither of those things were nice, but at least mine hit it's mark.

It was at this point that his right fist made contact with Hidan's chest busting through his ribs as if they were nothing and piercing deeply into his chest. Jūgo made a quick upward motion with his right arm still holding onto the metal rod with his left hand.The slashing motion with his right arm is enough to cut through the upper part of Hidan's chest and cut his head clean off.
    Jūgo grinned maliciously as if internally laughing at Hidan.

Kyōkiken | Madness Fist
    Type: Offensive/Supplementary/Defensive
    Range: N/A
    Chakra cost: N/A
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: Kyōkiken is a Taijutsu style, based loosely on the principles of Drunken Fist. To enter the Kyōkiken-state, the user must either be insane, or have many experiences with insane beings to draw upon for guidance. Where Drunken Fist revolves around relaxed and fluid movements, the Kyōkiken is the exact opposite. While in the Kyōkiken-state, the user will constantly tense up and seemingly spasm uncontrollably, but like the Drunken Fist, every movement in the Kyōkiken has a purpose. The seemingly heaving and rattling breaths of the user will make it easier for him/her to find a rhythm and flow in their attack and defense. The constant tensions and incoherent rambling of the user will serve to distract the target. Seemingly harmless and slow movements will change their trajectory and speed up considerably. Generally, the user will seem slow and menacing to the target, but the slow and rigid movements can turn into deadly and decapitating strikes with a single, convulsive motion.

-note Heightened reactions as stated in my bio and the punch is "La Muerte" the jutsu mentioned in the CW.