Page 3 of 6 « First 123456 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 126
  1. #51
    -Lino seventhboa's Avatar
    Status
    seventhboa is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Enjoying this.
    OT: Badass mode activated
    #sexykurama
     
         

  2. #52
    Senior Member naruttebayo's Avatar
    Status
    naruttebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    dressrosa
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    what if oro suddenly changed his mined and tried to take sasuke's body using edo hokages
     
         

  3. #53
    Academy Student Betelgeuse's Avatar
    Status
    Betelgeuse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Naruto isn't badass, but still Naruto > Sasuke.
     
         

  4. #54
    Senior Member naruttebayo's Avatar
    Status
    naruttebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    dressrosa
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Quote Originally Posted by seventhboa View Post
    Enjoying this.
    OT: Badass mode activated
    #sexykurama
    kurama is sexy and he knows it
    Dat badass

    everything about naruto is badass
     
         

  5. #55
    Member The Robot With Human Hair's Avatar
    Status
    The Robot With Human Hair is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    685
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did college, majored in
    smart. Concocted ways to be
    useless and poor. Successful
    could barely describe the
    shape of my infinite wisdom. I
    can spit from my mouth.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    Steroids.

    It was his powerful chakra and the cursed seal's effect on his body. We've been told through the databooks already.

     
         

  6. #56
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteRamenNinja View Post
    steroids hahaha, again a manga fact!
    I'm going to use this every time someone bashes Naruto by saying Kurama is used power. Kurama may be borrowed to an extent, but the only reasons Sasuke>Base Naruto physically is because of drugs, a completely unnatural achievement. The simple fact is that when it comes to earning powers, Naruto tops Sasuke.
     
         

  7. #57
    -Lino seventhboa's Avatar
    Status
    seventhboa is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,616
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Quote Originally Posted by naruttebayo View Post
    kurama is sexy and he knows it
    Dat badass

    everything about naruto is badass
    Agreed
     
         

  8. #58
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Quote Originally Posted by The Robot With Human Hair View Post
    It was his powerful chakra and the cursed seal's effect on his body. We've been told through the databooks already.

    Wow..... So Sasuke was fast because he had the curse mark, which is someone else's chakra? I'm sensing irony here. Sasuke fans diss Naruto for using borrowed power, yet most of what was exceptional of Sasuke was coming from borrowed power. Does this mean that he's significantly slower now that he's lost curse mark?
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member naruttebayo's Avatar
    Status
    naruttebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    dressrosa
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    could not keep up with old fart hiruzen
    dat god like speed


    even in part one sasuke kun was dependent on the love bite from orochimaru
     
         

  10. #60
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Quote Originally Posted by naruttebayo View Post
    could not keep up with old fart hiruzen
    dat god like speed
    "Together with inborn talent the curse mark empowers him with strength that no average shinobi can attain."

    This means that Sasuke lost all that with the curse mark gone.
     
         

  11. #61
    Member The Robot With Human Hair's Avatar
    Status
    The Robot With Human Hair is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    685
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did college, majored in
    smart. Concocted ways to be
    useless and poor. Successful
    could barely describe the
    shape of my infinite wisdom. I
    can spit from my mouth.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    Wow..... So Sasuke was fast because he had the curse mark, which is someone else's chakra? I'm sensing irony here. Sasuke fans diss Naruto for using borrowed power, yet most of what was exceptional of Sasuke was coming from borrowed power. Does this mean that he's significantly slower now that he's lost curse mark?
    Nope, his chakra is currently more potent than the cursed mark second state anyways.
     
         

  12. #62
    Senior Member naruttebayo's Avatar
    Status
    naruttebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    dressrosa
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post
    "Together with inborn talent the curse mark empowers him with strength that no average shinobi can attain."

    This means that Sasuke lost all that with the curse mark gone.
    he must miss that love bite from orochimaru too much then
     
         

  13. #63
    Banned
    Status
    Cosman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    7,323
    Post Thanks / Like
    I broke the rules, got banned.
    Please don't make the same
    mistake as me, follow the
    rules.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Quote Originally Posted by naruttebayo View Post
    he must miss that love bite from orochimaru too much then
    Wants that lovebite soo bad.
     
         

  14. #64
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,602
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Quote Originally Posted by The Robot With Human Hair View Post
    Nope, his chakra is currently more potent than the cursed mark second state anyways.



    This clearly says that curse mark empowers him to gain those speeds.
     
         

  15. #65
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    10,018
    Post Thanks / Like
    girls... *shrugs*
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteRamenNinja View Post
    Naruto:

    - Fighting for days, still rarely showing exhausted moments (only once, got healed by Sakura)
    - Saved the entire Alliance literally already 2 times
    - Defeated some strong opponents
    - Kept Obito very busy so that the Alliance still has a chance
    - Found out what Juubito's weakness is.

    Sasuke:


    Seriously, what has he done so far? While Naruto is fighting like a beast for days, Sasuke is just standing there now. I bet he is, like a real coward, watching Naruto's techniques and is waiting for when Juubito is defeated to attack Naruto... Who is exhausted than. Typical Sasuke shit...

    You would think "wow, Sasuke is now also here, Naruto can finally relax a little now", but no, still Naruto has to do the most! Dat Naruto! Naruto is even the smarter one at this moment!

    It speaks for itself that now even SM Naruto > EMS Sasuke... Now Sasuke-fans are hoping for a SM for Sasuke or a Rinnegan, hahaha.
    lol , you don't have a brain , i see ... sasuke is just acting stupid all of a sudden and sasuke real goal is to destroy konoha plus i do think that sasuke is only in the battlefield because he is spying in them or some sh*t like that lol , it doesnt make sense , that he all of a sudden turns "good" like that lol.
     
         

  16. #66
    Member ulqui0rra's Avatar
    Status
    ulqui0rra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    440
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post



    This clearly says that curse mark empowers him to gain those speeds.
    naah actually that proves databook is BS only uchiha fanboys ride on it everytime ... SMH
     
         

  17. #67
    Member The Robot With Human Hair's Avatar
    Status
    The Robot With Human Hair is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    685
    Post Thanks / Like
    I did college, majored in
    smart. Concocted ways to be
    useless and poor. Successful
    could barely describe the
    shape of my infinite wisdom. I
    can spit from my mouth.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto X man View Post



    This clearly says that curse mark empowers him to gain those speeds.
    That was mostly directed at your assertion that the curse mark was the source of his chakra. His chakra is far beyond the Cursed Seal currently and per Obito, his body has responded to that. He's still incredibly fast, probably faster currently. You seem to be ignoring the "Devoted training!" and "Inborn talent" parts.
     
         
    Last edited by The Robot With Human Hair; 08-25-2013 at 08:51 AM.

  18. #68
    Merc with a Mouth xcoyote's Avatar
    Status
    xcoyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Quote Originally Posted by silmarill View Post
    Or Hashirama could have broken free like he already did and snap Sasuke like a twig , or squash him like a fly with some his wooden dolls.

    Anyway I agree about part where u said Sasuke is waiting like a little b!tch till fighting is over so he can b!tch attack Naruto and let his b!tch hate out again for no real reason but b!tch.
    This guy knows what he is talkin about
     
         

  19. #69
    Member Ultimate Sage Naruto's Avatar
    Status
    Ultimate Sage Naruto is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Lithuania
    Posts
    407
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tattoo Master
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Yeah agree Naruto is badass :P
     
         

  20. #70
    Banned Klad's Avatar
    Status
    Klad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19,923
    Post Thanks / Like
    Permanently gone.
     



    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Naruto > Sasuke , that's a fact . Sasuke sucks so hard , his character is a joke now .
     
         

  21. #71
    Academy Student young breezy's Avatar
    Status
    young breezy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    19
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Both are badasses so quit being fanboys.
     
         

  22. #72
    Uchihas FTW Ahmed1993's Avatar
    Status
    Ahmed1993 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Tunisia
    Posts
    3,016
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Quote Originally Posted by EliteRamenNinja View Post
    Naruto:

    - Fighting for days, still rarely showing exhausted moments (only once, got healed by Sakura)
    - Saved the entire Alliance literally already 2 times
    - Defeated some strong opponents
    - Kept Obito very busy so that the Alliance still has a chance
    - Found out what Juubito's weakness is.

    Sasuke:


    Seriously, what has he done so far? While Naruto is fighting like a beast for days, Sasuke is just standing there now. I bet he is, like a real coward, watching Naruto's techniques and is waiting for when Juubito is defeated to attack Naruto... Who is exhausted than. Typical Sasuke shit...

    You would think "wow, Sasuke is now also here, Naruto can finally relax a little now", but no, still Naruto has to do the most! Dat Naruto! Naruto is even the smarter one at this moment!

    It speaks for itself that now even SM Naruto > EMS Sasuke... Now Sasuke-fans are hoping for a SM for Sasuke or a Rinnegan, hahaha.

    First off the war is in it second day now , so Naruto didn't fight for days.
    Second off he has nearly unlimited chakra ( Kyuubi + Nature ).
    And finally here is what Sasuke has done since he showed up with his EMS :

    Final Susanoo and Enton sword on zetsu.
    Final Susano , Enton magatama and genjutsu on Zetsu.
    Susanoo hand to catch Itachi.
    Incomplete Susanoo and Complete Susanoo against Kabuto.
    Chidori sword , Amaterasu twice , Susanoo arrow , Enton sword , Genjutsu , 1 Katon against Kabuto.
    Summoning Jutsu , Enton sword , Complete Susanoo and Susanoo Enton arrow twice , Enton the same level as FRS , Susanoo ribcage and Amaterasu.

    And the guy is still fresh.
     
         

  23. #73
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Naruto is indeed a boss.
     
         

  24. #74
    Alistair Child Of The Great Empire's Avatar
    Status
    Child Of The Great Empire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    30 Seconds To Mars
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke, don't you dare pull a
    Lelouch! I don't wanna cry
    over my fav character again!
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    So, all the Naruto fanboys are here...
    Sasuke is always a badass, unlikie Naruto.
    Stop riding his d!ck.
     
         

  25. #75
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Posts
    8,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Naruto: badass | Sasuke: meh

    Quote Originally Posted by Child Of The Great Empire View Post
    So, all the Naruto fanboys are here...
    Sasuke is always a badass, unlikie Naruto.
    Stop riding his d!ck.
    Both are bosses imo. So get of Sasukes dick.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •