Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 30
  1. #1
    is carbon based. Ira's Avatar
    Status
    Ira is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    On a scale of one to Edward Cullen, how stalker-ish are you?
    Posts
    9,137
    Post Thanks / Like
    If parallel lines meet at
    infinity - infinity must be a
    very noisy place with all
    those lines crashing together!
     



    Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Discuss here the the spoilers of Naruto chapter 644 which are posted in this thread:

    Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers/Summaries (NO DISCUSSION!)

    Also might I remind people of the fact that if there aren't any spoilers out yet, you don't post anything here as there is nothing to post about.

     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Henrik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    Minato and Naruto attacks Obito with full power. The Obito reveals that he wants Sasuke become the Destructor of the current Shinobi system. Naruto declares that he will kill Sasuke. Sasuke declares that he will use the Edo Tensei in the War against the Uchiha Clan.
    This shit would be soo cool, please be real
     
         

  3. #3
    Member MLX's Avatar
    Status
    MLX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    near the Alps
    Posts
    340
    Post Thanks / Like
    no.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Would be the gayest twist Kishimoto have pulled from his ass.

    Really.
     
         

  4. #4
    Member
    Status
    zzsdkzz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    192
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    So far from being real that it hurts.

    It physically hurts me that anyone could believe that spoiler to be true.

    Let's conveniently forget that the "raw" looks like this

    フルの動力での Naruto と港攻撃 Obito 。 Sasuke は彼の本当のゴールは Ninja システムの破壊者になることである �とを明らかにします。 Naruto は彼が Sasuke を殺すであろうと宣言します。 Sasuke は彼が Uchiha 一族の上に戦争のために江戸 Tensei を使うであろうと宣言します。
    No one finds it odd that Naruto, Obito, Sasuke, Uchiha, and Tensei appear in English, in a Japanese "translation" ?

    That's the absolute tell-tale sign of bullshittery.
     
         

  5. #5
    R + L = J uchihajaime's Avatar
    Status
    uchihajaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    King's Landing, Westeros
    Posts
    1,402
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The world is a cruel
    place but it is also very
    beautiful"--Mikasa
    Ackerman
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    I don't know how to add in a quote from another thread but the one from thunderthehybrid and Hirudora has got to be fake.
    It's way too much plot advancement for one chapter.
    Naruto declaring he will kill Sasuke won't happen. One, it happens before Sasuke could respond to Obito. Two, it's out of Naruto's character. Whether the trust is deserved or not, Naruto hasn't shown much distrust of Sasuke (I can only think of his reaction to sasuke's burn comment). Yet, you expect me to believe Naruto suddenly without a couple chapters of developmetn will declare his will to kill Sasuke.
    Why is Obito even talking to Sasuke? You do recall Sasuke repeatedly trying to kill you, right, Obito? You do recall calling Sasuke a traitor?
    Finally, Sasuke wants to destroy the Uchiha clan. Seriously, this is the guy that sacrificed everything for clan, but now he wants to destroy them. way too much development for one chapter. it's too rushed. Though if Sasuke meant he plans on killing Obito and Madara. I guess that could work. If that's true, why did Naruto declare his intent to kill Sasuke?
    It just makes no sense.
     
         
    Last edited by uchihajaime; 08-27-2013 at 11:33 PM.

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Silverblade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lorule
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    PEACE!
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    The Hirudora one is bullshit. (Not you Hirudora. The spoiler)

    Naruto killing Sasuke. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA.
    Please.

    Naruto is willing to take the penetration again from Sauce.
     
         

  7. #7
    この世の救世主, Katsura's Avatar
    Status
    Katsura is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario.
    Posts
    6,392
    Post Thanks / Like
    Juvia <3
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    It's way too fake. It's clear that it's fake because of the way the names are spelt. Since when does a Japanese Raw have English names at all?
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Djgogetta5's Avatar
    Status
    Djgogetta5 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    MTSU
    Posts
    1,089
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Found this online

    The incoming Naruto 644
    Minato and Naruto Kyuubi make
    Naruto and Minato is away uses the tail of nine tails to teleport the risk suddenly Obito attack Naruto, the rest to protect using the tail for his contributions in sad Sasuke gleam in the eye of Sasuke on the last page of
     
         

  9. #9
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    they are all fake. but the most recent shouri one seems likely to happen anyway. though there are no legit spoilers yet.
     
         

  10. #10
    Destruction Incarnate adeshina365's Avatar
    Status
    adeshina365 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,037
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by adeshina365 View Post
    Not sure if this is real (take this with a huge grain of salt), but the I was speaking online on a chat board and a guy who apparently works at a Japanese print company that prints jump says that these are the spoilers (made a blog to post them):

    湊とナルトは九尾を作る
    ナルトとミナトは離れて危険をテレ ートするように九尾の尾を使用して ます

    オビト突然攻撃
    ナルトは、残りの部分を保護するた に尾を使用

    彼の貢献で悲しいサスケ
    最後のページでサスケの目の輝き

    Go to the link directly for the spoilers, because I'm getting some weird question marks in boxes when I see them here (maybe just me).
    If this is real, it sound like Naruto and Minato (the two kuramas) join up to create a larger kurama cloak. It seems like some of the tails then grab the bijuu damas and minato uses FTG to teleport them away.

    Obito attacks them and they somehow use the cloak to protect Sasuke and Tobirama.

    Sasuke then realizes he's not doing much and his eyes gleam or something.

    If this is real I wonder what that could be...
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    fayeon is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,114
    Post Thanks / Like
    Not studying i am free
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Shóūri View Post
    English Google Translation -

    Naruto and Minato make Kyuubi
    Minato and Naruto is using the tail of nine tails to teleport the risk away

    Suddenly attacked Obito
    Naruto, using the tail to protect the rest

    Sad Sasuke in his contribution
    Gleam in the eye of Sasuke on the last page of
    This sound legit .

    I see that happening in next chapter
     
         

  12. #12
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    Posts
    2,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..cloves burning scent..
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    ナルト644入ってくる
    湊とナルトは九尾を作る
    ナルトとミナトは離れて危険をテレ ートするように九尾の尾を使用して ます

    オビト突然攻撃
    ナルトは、残りの部分を保護するた に尾を使用

    彼の貢献で悲しいサスケ
    最後のページでサスケの目の輝き


    Minato and Naruto Kyuubi make
    Naruto and Minato is away uses the tail of nine tails to teleport the risk suddenly Obito attack Naruto, the rest to protect using the tail for his contributions in sad Sasuke gleam in the eye of Sasuke on the last page of..BY BUCK THE PRINTER

    Sounds arguably convincing....there are 2 spoilers stating Sasuke and Naruto will be fighting soon..dunno, it´s too early to put the maggots into action, I´d like to see the resolution of Obito´s PS-S (Ryn)- sensei=FTWorld
     
         
    Last edited by veggetta13; 08-28-2013 at 05:48 AM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member Shóūri's Avatar
    Status
    Shóūri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Happy And Peaceful.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    ナルト644入ってくる
    湊とナルトは九尾を作る
    ナルトとミナトは離れて危険をテレ ートするように九尾の尾を使用して ます

    オビト突然攻撃
    ナルトは、残りの部分を保護するた に尾を使用

    彼の貢献で悲しいサスケ
    最後のページでサスケの目の輝き


    Minato and Naruto Kyuubi make
    Naruto and Minato is away uses the tail of nine tails to teleport the risk suddenly Obito attack Naruto, the rest to protect using the tail for his contributions in sad Sasuke gleam in the eye of Sasuke on the last page of..BY BUCK THE PRINTER

    Sounds arguably convincing....there are 2 spoilers stating Sasuke and Naruto will be fighting soon..dunno, it´s to early to put the maggots into action, I´d like to see the resolution of Obito´s PS-S (Ryn)- sensei=FTWorld
    TBH if this spoiler is true then we have to wait another week for some plot twist coming from Sasuke or Madara's Trump Card.... Today's Chapter will be great action wise but will lack a twist.... I really want to see Madara's Trump Card or Oro's DSM in action....
     
         

  14. #14
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    Posts
    2,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..cloves burning scent..
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Shóūri View Post
    TBH if this spoiler is true then we have to wait another week for some plot twist coming from Sasuke or Madara's Trump Card.... Today's Chapter will be great action wise but will lack a twist.... I really want to see Madara's Trump Card or Oro's DSM in action....
    Wow, you did think lot of moves ahead,and totally agree about not having plot twists.. mmm, I had too forgotten about Oro.......Nah, whenever we see Madara back he´ll still be on pure testosterone fight with Hashirama, we haven´t had their real fight anyways!! (y)
     
         

  15. #15
    Banned
    Status
    Henrik is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Yesss Sasukeee go to the dark side.. You have nothing to do with Naruto. Rinnegan, PS and you'll take him down. Again.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Shóūri's Avatar
    Status
    Shóūri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Happy And Peaceful.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    Wow, you did think lot of moves ahead,and totally agree about not having plot twists.. mmm, I had too forgotten about Oro.......Nah, whenever we see Madara back he´ll still be on pure testosterone fight with Hashirama, we haven´t had their real fight anyways!! (y)
    I think Madara is in Hashi's way cause he probably knows only Senjutsu can affect Juubito.... He probably read everything about The Juubi,it's Jin and their strengths and weaknesses on Uchiha Tablet with his Rinnegan and so I think he's just buying time playing with Hashi and will use his Trump Card anytime now which I think is something he learnt from The Uchiha Tablet.... IMO we are in for a big show from Oro and Madara cause they are the only one's who have deciphered the max stuff from the Uchiha Tablet....
     
         

  17. #17
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrik View Post
    Yesss Sasukeee go to the dark side.. You have nothing to do with Naruto. Rinnegan, PS and you'll take him down. Again.
    going to the dark side once and coming back is ok but twice? LAME! Make up your mind!
     
         

  18. #18
    Lost Artist veggetta13's Avatar
    Status
    veggetta13 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Tenochtitlan
    Posts
    2,551
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..cloves burning scent..
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Shóūri View Post
    I think Madara is in Hashi's way cause he probably knows only Senjutsu can affect Juubito.... He probably read everything about The Juubi,it's Jin and their strengths and weaknesses on Uchiha Tablet with his Rinnegan and so I think he's just buying time playing with Hashi and will use his Trump Card anytime now which I think is something he learnt from The Uchiha Tablet.... IMO we are in for a big show from Oro and Madara cause they are the only one's who have deciphered the max stuff from the Uchiha Tablet....
    When first heard through Kabuto, something as a :-trump card-. I wasn´t expecting what´ve been seeing, a clan, or hermit group, or any sort of jutsu, but a wining strategy. I´m being convinced the Uchiha knowledge will play some part in it, but without solving triumph for either, nah, for Madara. Madara and Obito can be considered as reciprocal enemies, so there´ll be one of their trump cards discarded.

    Don´t wanto b.s., but it´s just that Kabuto said "the jutsu", which failed, Nagato controlled all natures, and failed, Obito at some point said "rinnegan+sharingan+tailed beasts=whip ass" but lots of things happened in between..can´t wait to see either Obito or Madara backfiring-backstabbing at each other.. and still wonder why hasn´t that occured yet..

    Any guesses on the Uchiha Tablet,..mine would be guizanami: the ability to control everything which has not happened: the final jutsu, countering the ultimate final jutsu
    ........
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Shóūri's Avatar
    Status
    Shóūri is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    5,506
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Happy And Peaceful.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    When first heard through Kabuto, something as a :-trump card-. I wasn´t expecting what´ve been seeing, a clan, or hermit group, or any sort of jutsu, but a wining strategy. I´m being convinced the Uchiha knowledge will play some part in it, but without solving triumph for either, nah, for Madara. Madara and Obito can be considered as reciprocal enemies, so there´ll be one of their trump cards discarded.

    Don´t wanto b.s., but it´s just that Kabuto said "the jutsu", which failed, Nagato controlled all natures, and failed, Obito at some point said "rinnegan+sharingan+tailed beasts=whip ass" but lots of things happened in between..can´t wait to see either Obito or Madara backfiring-backstabbing at each other.. and still wonder why hasn´t that occured yet..

    Any guesses on the Uchiha Tablet,..mine would be guizanami: the ability to control everything which has not happened: the final jutsu, countering the ultimate final jutsu
    ........
    Would be the biggest asspull if any Uchiha can use it.... I guess only EMS users should be allowed to use it then....
     
         

  20. #20
    Member dvmaz's Avatar
    Status
    dvmaz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Perth
    Posts
    626
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am more than enough to deal
    with these bandits
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Reliable Source (With image)

    連合の皆の体には九尾チャクラが残 ていた。小さく成っていただけ
    ミナトのチャクラをくっつけさらに れを全員へ送りみんなで結界の外に 身の術で移動

    次週

    たしか全員結界から逃げたよ
    柱間がナルトのチャクラに感心して

    Bing Translation:
    The bodies of everyone in the Union remained the kyuubi chakra. Was only made up of small
    Chakra Minato Namikaze even sent it to all of the guys move with Shun body surgery outside the barrier

    Next week's episode

    I believe all ran away from the border.
    Was impressed with Naruto's chakra pillar between


    Image:

     
         

  21. #21
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    lol at the dark moon.

    can't you do anything right?
    guess he doesn't know about NB's tendency to hype any and all spoilers around the internet.
     
         

  22. #22
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Damn it! In how much time is it usually released?
     
         

  23. #23
    narusaku ftw Xero's Avatar
    Status
    Xero is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    florida baby!
    Posts
    3,397
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    Damn it! In how much time is it usually released?
    it'll be out in another 90 mins at most. could be in the next 15 mins.
     
         

  24. #24
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,660
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Xero View Post
    it'll be out in another 90 mins at most. could be in the next 15 mins.
    Nice, thank you
     
         

  25. #25
    Member The Dark Moon's Avatar
    Status
    The Dark Moon is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    316
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto Manga 644 Spoilers Discussion

    I posted RAWs nobody else could get their hands on. Instead of neg-repping for me that, at least say your thanks, you ungrateful little asswipe.

    PS: I'm a she.
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •