Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Numbing the passing days...

Possible explanation on why Hashirama has so much chakra and Tobirama doesn't.

This one is quite short and simple..

One must always be aware that just like Minato learned seals from Kushina, Hashirama might just have learned a few with Mito too one of them possibly being the Byakugō no In.

Adding Byakugō no In to the fact that he is not only naturally a powerhouse regarding chakra pool but also that he has SM means that he can have virtually as much chakra as he wishes to.

Running low on chakra? Turn into SM and gather as much as you want from Nature, store it into the Byakugō no In, leave SM, keep spamming jutsu like there is no tomorrow.

PS: I was this close to making a breast feeding joke..

Last edited by ImNoOne; 08-28-2013 at 05:47 PM.

Stating the legit truth Pragmatic's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a lie, there is only
    passion. Through passion, I
    gain strength. Through
    strength, I gain power.
    Through power, I gain victory.
    Through victory, my chains are
    broken. The Force shall free
    me.

Re: Possible explanation on why Hashirama has so much chakra and Tobirama doesn't.

Makes sense

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Re: Possible explanation on why Hashirama has so much chakra and Tobirama doesn't.

Well I'd say that Hashirama and Tobirama both have godly levels of chakra, but Hashirama has so much more.

1. Sage Mode

2. Probably birth... he is the only one noted with Mokuton... so it is likely he was born special eve amongst his clan.

The seal theory is a good thought; however, it should always appear on him, and at the Valley of the End he had no mark. Still... it could have been a weaker adapted version, or he had the physical strength to activate the stared chakra early where Sakura could not!

The Progenitor of Humanity Reflection's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Itachi solos

Which is why Foddera has yet to defeat the guy.

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

Basically, all Senju Clan members have large supply of Chakra, but yes, that seems possible why Hashirama is an unique one.

PS: You didn't mentioned that he can also absorb Chakra with his Wood Release.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swift as a midnight breeze in
    the moonlit night

Hashirama is a special case. But all senjus and uzumakis have large chakra supplies.

%%%The Dark Wizard%%% Avinash012's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I dnt think Hashirama has chakra the is compatable to Kyubi..There are a few things that confuses me

1.Hashirama refering to Naruto's own chakra

2.Hashirama refering to the volume of chakra that Naruto sharing with Each Shinobi

3.Hashirama refering to the chakra that Naruto shared all with Shinobi...

4.Hashirama refering to complete Kyubi's chakra

5.Hashirama refering to Kyubi + Naruto + Minato's chakra

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Well I'd say that Hashirama and Tobirama both have godly levels of chakra, but Hashirama has so much more.

1. Sage Mode

2. Probably birth... he is the only one noted with Mokuton... so it is likely he was born special eve amongst his clan.

The seal theory is a good thought; however, it should always appear on him, and at the Valley of the End he had no mark. Still... it could have been a weaker adapted version, or he had the physical strength to activate the stared chakra early where Sakura could not!
    There could be various reasons why he doesn't show it. The most important being that I think nowhere it's stated that the mark must be on the forehead (but I could be wrong here).

The second being that having an insane capacity to hold chakra he simply converts it all in one go to his natural chakra supplies, and the seal is only visible when he is in SM:

Which would explain why he has that mark on his forehead, whereas all other SM we've seen only have marks on their eye leads and surroundings.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    SO6P my favoirte from now on
    for me to be able to say this.
    Sage of six paths >everyone
    else in nv including your fav

More birth really no sighn on him.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo

I'd say he a mutant. His DNA alone does miracles. No seals teach you how to do that.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Western Wheel View Post
    I'd say he a mutant. His DNA alone does miracles. No seals teach you how to do that.
    Well assuming they both had the same parents I don't see how that could work. Normally brothers do not have such a gap between powers. Take a look at Madara and Izuna, they were supposed to be on similar levels, the same is true about Sasuke and Itachi, the Gin and Kin brothers, and more brothers there would be the more examples I would present.

That's why the gap between Hashirama and Tobirama simply does not add up. Either way this is only a theory and although I doubt I'll ever be proven wrong, I'm also quite aware that I'm most likely mistaken. ^^

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

I believe everyone is misinterpreting the scan

Hashirama is speaking solely about the SHARING of chakra

Note, that he hasn't even realized Kyuubi is involved yet..

He's saying.. Wow, naruto can share chakra with so many people...He must have a large amount of chakra, Comparable to mine..

THEN hashirama notices that kyuubi chakra is mixed here...
    Taking it into context.. Hashirama basically implied he has higher chakra reserves than BASE naruto... but NEVER said anything about having as much as the kyuubi itself..

Hashi never mentioned any specifics here..He just said that his chakra volume is large, large enough to also share chakra with that amount of people... No where did what he said imply he is = to Kurama in terms of chakra reserves

I also don't see why this comes as a suprise.. Hashirama is Senju , direct descendant of the Sage of 6 paths, and gifted with the Sages Physical energy.... He's closer to the sage than that of Uzumaki's ... and we've seen how much chakra uzumaki's have.. eg nagato a full bred, and naruto who has naturally 4x more chakra than kakashi...

Guess we'll have to wait for viz to clear this up

Last edited by Owarij; 08-28-2013 at 06:23 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo

Quote Originally Posted by ImNoOne View Post
    Well assuming they both had the same parents I don't see how that could work. Normally brothers do not have such a gap between powers. Take a look at Madara and Izuna, they were supposed to be on similar levels, the same is true about Sasuke and Itachi, the Gin and Kin brothers, and more brothers there would be the more examples I would present.

That's why the gap between Hashirama and Tobirama simply does not add up. Either way this is only a theory and although I doubt I'll ever be proven wrong, I'm also quite aware that I'm most likely mistaken. ^^
    Mutation can occur in one organisms life. The gene pool is altered and a different growth can come forth of it. This mutation can occur naturally, or from outside factors. maybe his KKG helped him with it.

And look at the ones who implanted(Hashi word pun) the DNA? They pretty much mutated, no? The zetsu's are made from his dna... there's something going with those genes of his.