Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    -Weezy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Weezy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    6,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Hashirama's chakra tank.

    Hashirama is a monster I mean how much chakra does this guy have to have the cheek to say that full powered kyuubi, minato and naruto's total chakra together are comparable to his . I knew he had a alot of chakra but never suspected it would be more than the strongest bijuu. What are you guys thoughts!
     
         

  2. #2
    Debator Huzaifa's Avatar
    Status
    Huzaifa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the internet
    Posts
    1,166
    Post Thanks / Like
    SO6P my favoirte from now on
    for me to be able to say this.
    Sage of six paths >everyone
    else in nv including your fav
     

    Re: Hashirama's chakra tank.

    It has six meanings still to early call wait till offical viz translations to say that.
     
         

  3. #3
    国王 kunde's Avatar
    Status
    kunde is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    宮殿
    Posts
    5,023
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just Chill...
     

    Re: Hashirama's chakra tank.

    I still think naruto + full powered kurama is not quite @ hashi's level of chakra
     
         

  4. #4
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Hashirama's chakra tank.

    how much chakra does this guy have to have the cheek to say that full powered kyuubi, minato and naruto's total chakra together are comparable to his
    He never said that.
     
         

  5. #5
    Kaibuh's Avatar
    Status
    Kaibuh is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New York.
    Posts
    3,139
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kisame Base.
     

    Re: Hashirama's chakra tank.

    He compared his amount of chakra to the amount that Naruto handed out.
     
         

  6. #6
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,258
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Hashirama's chakra tank.

    Quote Originally Posted by bulzi View Post
    He compared his amount of chakra to the amount that Naruto handed out.

    , seems one person at least isn't misunderstanding him...

    He simply implied that the feat naruto did is probably something he could also do with his chakra reserves... ironically that still puts his reserves above Base Naruto, but never did he say he his chakra volume was = to a bijuu, esp kurama
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member realobito1's Avatar
    Status
    realobito1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    you know...around
    Posts
    1,970
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin like a melon how you
    feelin
     

    Re: Hashirama's chakra tank.

    hashi outfought the full kurama and madara for an entire day. hashi>naruto+kurama
     
         

  8. #8
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,879
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama's chakra tank.

    Quote Originally Posted by realobito1 View Post
    hashi outfought the full kurama and madara for an entire day. hashi>naruto+kurama
    It doesn't work like that.
     
         

  9. #9
    -Weezy-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Weezy- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Jamaica
    Posts
    6,411
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Hashirama's chakra tank.

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    , seems one person at least isn't misunderstanding him...

    He simply implied that the feat naruto did is probably something he could also do with his chakra reserves... ironically that still puts his reserves above Base Naruto, but never did he say he his chakra volume was = to a bijuu, esp kurama
    Ohhhh lool
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member naruttebayo's Avatar
    Status
    naruttebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    dressrosa
    Posts
    5,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama's chakra tank.

    it's not a big deal if hashi has a greater chakra than kuubi

    1. we have already seen people with chakra comparable to bijjuu ... kisame. 3rd raikage, even A at his full power was comparable to bijju's

    2. that guy was said to have fairy tale like strength ...

    3. no one could make a jutsu dwarfing the kyuubi wraped in perfect susanoo.

    4, s06p devided the chakra for the very purpose of making the bijuus controllable by humans.

    5. don't forget hashi's strength was even compared to so6p.

    the corrent chapter confirmed he has a chakra reserve higher than any other shinobi.
     
         

  11. #11
    ██ ██ ██ スピード ██ ██ ██ Nature Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Nature Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    230
    Post Thanks / Like
    READ THE CONTEXT EVERYONE...
     

    Re: Hashirama's chakra tank.

    Quote Originally Posted by naruttebayo View Post
    it's not a big deal if hashi has a greater chakra than kuubi

    1. we have already seen people with chakra comparable to bijjuu ... kisame. 3rd raikage, even A at his full power was comparable to bijju's

    2. that guy was said to have fairy tale like strength ...

    3. no one could make a jutsu dwarfing the kyuubi wraped in perfect susanoo.

    4, s06p devided the chakra for the very purpose of making the bijuus controllable by humans.

    5. don't forget hashi's strength was even compared to so6p.

    the corrent chapter confirmed he has a chakra reserve higher than any other shinobi.

    Agreed with everything until we reached upon number 4. That was not the purpose of making the Juubi chakra into 9 Bijuus.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member naruttebayo's Avatar
    Status
    naruttebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    dressrosa
    Posts
    5,398
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama's chakra tank.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nature Sage View Post
    Agreed with everything until we reached upon number 4. That was not the purpose of making the Juubi chakra into 9 Bijuus.
    well according to tobi it was purpose
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •