Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listen to the sound of your
    last breath....

[Kirigakure Borderlands] Destructive Storm

Darui had just left his home and started slowly strolling through the Kumogakure village with his hands in his pockets, sword strapped to his back and a black & grey cloak hanging over his right shoulder, while slowly strolling through the village, he watches as the cloud kids are playing ninja in the playground, he stops and watches the kids for a couple of minutes, a slight smile crosses his face as he was reminded of his childhood, Darui then looks forward and notices a familiar figure/village ninja mate walking in his direction, he then quickly removes himself from the sight of anyone familiar and makes his way to the roofs of all the village buildings and homes, he then swiftly moves towards the village gates and walks out making sure that he leaves unnoticed, dropping his head band as he makes his way out and putting on his cloak before disappearing.

~

12 hours until arrival at Kirigakure Borderlands.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    last breath....

Re: [Kirigakure Borderlands] Destructive Storm

12 hours is long passed and Darui makes his arrival at the borderlands of Kirigakure.

"There is no one around, Hmmm, I guess I'd just be making my way to the village gates and enter then."

~~~

12 hours until arrival at the village gates, I suppose.

Edit: 5 Days until arrival at the village gates.

Last edited by Yashiro; 08-31-2013 at 04:24 PM.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!

5 days, actually.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    last breath....

Thanks for reminding me about that Lili, but I'd appreciate it if you would VM me next time instead of posting in the RP thread, I wanna keep it strictly RP in here, but Thanks again.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey! Don't go call my status
    lame! - Ok then you're lame! (
    I don't know you, but I will
    find you, and I will lame you)
    Not before I find you and Lame
    you! This is bullying, you
    lame lamer!

Quote Originally Posted by -Yashiro- View Post
    Thanks for reminding me about that Lili, but I'd appreciate it if you would VM me next time instead of posting in the RP thread, I wanna keep it strictly RP in here, but Thanks again.
    Okay, I'm sorry

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Demon Slayer, Shura Kaguya

Im your welcome commitee ^_^
    After a long day in the training halls in the main town of the village, Kagura is working on her cardio work out but suddenly comes to mind that she has guard duties in 30 mintues. With a quick haste she sprints off to the village gates arriving to find a stranger walking into the gates. The tuff haired fellow with no headband(you are not in a village so) makes the young lady wonder what he intends to do her.
    Excuse me sir, you have no clearance to enter here. Please tell me who you want to speak too or go to and ill guide you to your destination

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    last breath....

Darui comes to find a figure closing in towards his direction from the Kirigakure village, he smoothly removes the hood from his cloak and opens the front of it with both hands before placing his hands into his pockets, he then gradually makes his way as well towards the figure, soon to find out that its a woman...

After a second of staring at the lovely woman's chest Darui realizes she had spoken and responds...

"UHmmm, sorry about that..."

Darui then removes his right hand from his pocket and scratches the back of his head while giving off an embarrassing smile...

"I am actually seeking out some time with the boss around here, but I guess you would suffice for now..."

Darui then lowers his right hand from his head and places it back into his pocket while also lowering his shoulders to show some sign of comfort, giving off a note of peace to calm the woman before him even though he knows that things could change drastically any minute therefore he stills maintains his guard, just in case.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As the man lowers his hand, Kagura sighs and starts to walk away into the village, stopping and without looking back puts up her hand and draws her fingers as a sign to come along with her into the grounds of the village. Lord Mizukage is busy at the moment and doesnt need to be distracted with a wonderer at the moment but till then make yourself at home. Kagura then walks over into a area with thick mists and dissappears from view and continues to walk into it. After 2 mintues has passed Kagura walks back out with a katana in her hands and a new uniform with her normal look. Kagura then turns with a serious look in her eyes giving you a chilling feeling Follow me and next time you stare, it will be the last time you ever get a errection she says in a cold tone as she walks more

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    last breath....

"An erection actually, but sorry I am not that easily erected, I was just admiring your assets."

Darui then places a more serious look onto his face and stares directly into the woman before him's eyes...

"So its that easy? A few nice words and I am welcomed into the village...

I must say the Kirigakure village's security is pretty much sloppy, you haven't a clue who I am and already I am inside of your village."

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

As we continue to walk more into the mist, your words utter into the ears of Kagura and as she hears this she only stops and turns to you with a dead look in her eyes, one that can only be seen in the moments of death... That statement is not true, Im actually leading you to a nice please to stay for awhile. As she says this the fog clears up showing a building with the title "Village Check In", where all vistors are to register if they wish to stay. As Kagura activates the code off the building she side steps pointing you to the door "Enjoy your stay, our village service unit will deal with you know."she says. As this happens Kagura jumps into the sky disappearing into the fog to her business

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

"An erection actually, but sorry I am not that easily erected, I was just admiring your assets."

Darui then places a more serious look onto his face and stares directly into the woman before him's eyes...

"So its that easy? A few nice words and I am welcomed into the village...

I must say the Kirigakure village's security is pretty much sloppy, you haven't a clue who I am and already I am inside of your village."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aoi. View Post
    As we continue to walk more into the mist, your words utter into the ears of Kagura and as she hears this she only stops and turns to you with a dead look in her eyes, one that can only be seen in the moments of death... That statement is not true, Im actually leading you to a nice please to stay for awhile. As she says this the fog clears up showing a building with the title "Village Check In", where all vistors are to register if they wish to stay. As Kagura activates the code off the building she side steps pointing you to the door "Enjoy your stay, our village service unit will deal with you know."she says. As this happens Kagura jumps into the sky disappearing into the fog to her business

Priest meets the visitor in the confession chamber Speak son!

The room now illuminated reveals a Priest with low cost priest attire. He approaches you and guides you to take a seat.
    What would a h-m-m, you be looking for in this zone?
    Depending on your answer, I might have to turn you back

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    last breath....

Being guided by the woman into a specific building, which is tagged village check-in, Darui gradually makes his way in and closes the door behind him, he then comes to find a strange looking male figure before the man speaks...

After listening to what the man has to say, Darui just shakes his head and responds with...

"So there is no such thing as respect in this village as well, one should greet first before speaking and asking questions, I'm sorry to say but I am disappointed in Kirigakure No Sato."

But to answer your question, Corvo Atano, I was actually seeking a place to unleash my true power, this village seemed pretty nice, and that is why I made my way over here."

Darui then gives off a nice smile to the man and awaits his response.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

Last I checked, you should be a missing Nin and we gave you enough respect by showing you our hospitality allowing you to enter this room.

Priest also takes a sit opposite to the man and snaps his finger illuminating the fire place so there is some warmth.

I am Priest. If you don't mind, tell me your name and how do you intend to pull off your power unleashing dream?

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Being guided by the woman into a specific building, which is tagged village check-in, Darui gradually makes his way in and closes the door behind him, he then comes to find a strange looking male figure before the man speaks...

After listening to what the man has to say, Darui just shakes his head and responds with...

"So there is no such thing as respect in this village as well, one should greet first before speaking and asking questions, I'm sorry to say but I am disappointed in Kirigakure No Sato."

But to answer your question, Corvo Atano, I was actually seeking a place to unleash my true power, this village seemed pretty nice, and that is why I made my way over here."

Darui then gives off a nice smile to the man and awaits his response.
    Quote Originally Posted by Priest View Post
    Last I checked, you should be a missing Nin and we gave you enough respect by showing you our hospitality allowing you to enter this room.

Priest also takes a sit opposite to the man and snaps his finger illuminating the fire place so there is some warmth.

I am Priest. If you don't mind, tell me your name and how do you intend to pull off your power unleashing dream?
    Wiess can be found in my bio.

*Corvo comes out of the building, and into the room. He is dressed casually, without his mask on. He pulls his hair back behind his eyes, and looks the man standing before him now. He notices the lazy look to the man, but he himself doesn't relax. He then takes out his book, and bites his thumb on his left hand, wiping a page in the blood. As the book comes to life, it floats up and looks at the man in front of him.*

Corvo: "So you must be the visitor. My name is Corvo, as you've heard. Can I inquire on your adventure here to Kirigakure?"
    Wiess:"Ya foo. What the hell you doin here."

*Corvo facepalms.*

"Forgive him. He's a little.. Special. And excuse me Priest. Didn't mean to barge in on you, but I knew he was coming."

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    last breath....

Quote Originally Posted by Omnom View Post

*Corvo comes out of the building, and into the room. He is dressed casually, without his mask on. He pulls his hair back behind his eyes, and looks the man standing before him now. He notices the lazy look to the man, but he himself doesn't relax. He then takes out his book, and bites his thumb on his left hand, wiping a page in the blood. As the book comes to life, it floats up and looks at the man in front of him.*

Corvo: "So you must be the visitor. My name is Corvo, as you've heard. Can I inquire on your adventure here to Kirigakure?"

*Corvo facepalms.*

"Forgive him. He's a little.. Special. And excuse me Priest. Didn't mean to barge in on you, but I knew he was coming."
    Darui looks up at Corvo as he speaks...

"Actually never heard of you Corvo, but its nice to meet you anyway, I am Darui, I use to reside in the Kumogakure village, but left for a change of scenery, this place looks fun, so I thought I'd stop by and enjoy myself, I might just stay, all depends on the way things are around here, I am sorry if I was interrupting on anything pertaining to the village, but I just had to stop by."

Darui's then gets lost in his thoughts for a moment and intensely sums up the two fellows standing before him...

*Thinking* This guy Corvo barging in like this must mean he has some sort of control here in this village, but then again that might just be his attitude... He does seem like a worthy opponent for some fun...

But this Priest seems all to ordinary, perhaps he is quite powerful... I wonder...

Shall I take Corvo or The Priest for a ride???

Or perhaps both of them???

Darui then unsheaths his blade in a violent manor and rips it from his back before driving the tip of the blade into the ground and placing both of his hands on top of the hilt, he then arches his back and leans forward while saying...

"So what you guys do for fun around here? I have been here a while and I'm kinda getting a little bored."

Last edited by Yashiro; 09-02-2013 at 09:43 PM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Lele

*Corvo facepalms.*

Darui looks up at Corvo as he speaks...

"Actually never heard of you Corvo, but its nice to meet you anyway, I am Darui, I use to reside in the Kumogakure village, but left for a change of scenery, this place looks fun, so I thought I'd stop by and enjoy myself, I might just stay, all depends on the way things are around here, I am sorry if I was interrupting on anything pertaining to the village, but I just had to stop by."

Darui's then gets lost in his thoughts for a moment and intensely sums up the two fellows standing before him...

*Thinking* This guy Corvo barging in like this must mean he has some sort of control here in this village, but then again that might just be his attitude... He does seem like a worthy opponent for some fun...

But this Priest seems all to ordinary, perhaps he is quite powerful... I wonder...

Shall I take Corvo or The Priest for a ride???

Or perhaps both of them???

Darui then unsheaths his blade in a violent manor and rips it from his back before driving the tip of the blade into the ground and placing both of his hands on top of the hilt, he then arches his back and leans forward while saying...

"So what you guys do for fun around here? I have been here a while and I'm kinda getting a little bored."

What in the world, brings him here?, Priest thinks in his mind!
    He motions a gesture to corvo welcoming him to the meeting.
    I don't mind you being here. You are just in time and I'll need you to speak in our visitors language since he failed to understand how we communicate here *winks*
    Priest then hears the sound of metal whining, then he turn his head towards the visitor..
    His expression still remain the same, calm and a sense of security. *smiles ^^
    Sorry we did not ask you to drop all your weapons before entering here. Maybe its because we don't see you as a threat
    A moment of silence..
    He continues..
    I must say, I'm a little disappointed. Flashing a toy at our faces won't steer up anything. You know those who have real power? They hide their weapon as they walk...so would my kid sister would say, now I believe her.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    last breath....

Darui looks across the room at Priest as he speaks...

"Of cause you shouldn't see me as a threat for I am not a threat, just a normal guy visiting your village ^^"

Moment of silence...

"My sword was getting kinda heavy for I had it on my back for my entire trip and I just removed it to shed the load, though I must say your sister is quite smart, you should introduce me to her sometime, assuming you still live when the time comes."

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Darui looks across the room at Priest as he speaks...

"Of cause you shouldn't see me as a threat for I am not a threat, just a normal guy visiting your village ^^"

Moment of silence...

"My sword was getting kinda heavy for I had it on my back for my entire trip and I just removed it to shed the load, though I must say your sister is quite smart, you should introduce me to her sometime, assuming you still live when the time comes."
    *Corvo yawns, and stretches his arms over his head. As they come back down, they grab a hand over his head. He then rips an exact copy of your sword from his back, that is made of bone. His version of your sword however, is larger, with a fiercer look. The edges are sharper and have a slight visual serration, and the entire sword is splattered in blood.*

"Oh, you know, my spine was getting kinda heavy for I had it on my back my entire life and I just removed it to shed the load."

*He then leans forward on the sword and watches the man in front of him.*

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    last breath....

*Corvo yawns, and stretches his arms over his head. As they come back down, they grab a hand over his head. He then rips an exact copy of your sword from his back, that is made of bone. His version of your sword however, is larger, with a fiercer look. The edges are sharper and have a slight visual serration, and the entire sword is splattered in blood.*

"Oh, you know, my spine was getting kinda heavy for I had it on my back my entire life and I just removed it to shed the load."

*He then leans forward on the sword and watches the man in front of him.*
    "Hmmm, so you are of the Kaguya clan?

Nice, I never fought a Kaguya before yet, and since both of use have our weapons ready, we might as well have some fun, what you say?"

Darui then turns around and heads out of the check-in building...

"let's do this outside, I wouldn't wanna destroy this village, it seems fun here after all, I might decide to stay..."

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

"Hmmm, so you are of the Kaguya clan?

Nice, I never fought a Kaguya before yet, and since both of use have our weapons ready, we might as well have some fun, what you say?"

Darui then turns around and heads out of the check-in building...

"let's do this outside, I wouldn't wanna destroy this village, it seems fun here after all, I might decide to stay..."
    "So you have heard of us. I'm sorry to say I'll also be the only one you're fighting. I am the last of the legendary Kaguya clan. We were wiped out, as people were terrified of our prowess. If you create enough of a challenge, I suppose you could see why."
    "Ooooooo. I've never seen you actually wanting to have some fun.. This should be interesting.."

*Corvo follows Darui out of the building, and with Wiess following over his shoulder.*

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    last breath....

"So you have heard of us. I'm sorry to say I'll also be the only one you're fighting. I am the last of the legendary Kaguya clan. We were wiped out, as people were terrified of our prowess. If you create enough of a challenge, I suppose you could see why."
    "Ooooooo. I've never seen you actually wanting to have some fun.. This should be interesting.."

*Corvo follows Darui out of the building, and with Wiess following over his shoulder.*
    As the duo makes their way outside, Darui places his sword back in its holster on his back and turns around to watch his opponent as he is coming within Mid Range of Darui...

"This place looks rather dull, but its villagers seem interesting, anyway shall I start my task of making the Kaguya Clan a clan of the past?"

As Darui completes what he was saying he gathers a sum of his wind release chakra while also performing the bird hand seal and releases the chakra by creating a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust which is sent directly towards Corvo through overlapping hands.

Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: After performing the Bird hand seal the user creates a stream of high velocity wind combined with scouring dust. The completed technique is directed through overlappinghands.

As the stream of wind and dust is released and travels towards Corvo, Darui stomps his right leg onto the ground and creates a tunnel between himself and Corvo, he then breathes fire into this tunnel and causes the fire to turn into lava as it travels, Darui then performs a single hand seal and manipulates the lava to erupt from the ground beneath Corvo, in attempt to engulf him within the lava.

Type: Offense
    Range: Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: The user first stomps on the ground, making an underground tunnel form between themselves and the opponent. They then breathe out fire into the tunnel, causing the fire to turn into lava as it travels. With a single hand seal, the lava will erupt from the ground underneath the opponent, engulfing them in lava.

Edit: http://narutobase.net/forums/showthr...8#post13194008

Last edited by Yashiro; 09-04-2013 at 07:01 PM.