Status
    Jan 2013
    your opinion doesn't matter to
    me. i am always right.

if you could merge any two mang/anime plz explain

If you could merge two animes together and be the character from one of the anime's and pick a girl/boy to be you partner/lover from the other one. What are the powers/stats that your person would have and how would you bring those two worlds and people together. I will pick this two anime Chrome Shelled Regios and Freezing.

I would pick Layfon Alseif from Chrome shelled Regios as my character his powers/stats and bio would be has extremely high combat capabilities, as can be inferred from his past as a Heaven's Blade wielder, and also has the innate ability to break down kei techniques and use them just by observation. He mastered all the Phyharden skills in a short period of time and learned the secret techniques of the Luskans that even Savaris was proud of, the Thousand Men Rush and Killer Roar (Houkeisatsu). As for his Bio,found by Derk Saiharden during their early childhood and taken to the orphanage in Glendan. Due to Derk's inability to earn enough money (because of his old age and the fact that he had retired from the battlefront), Layfon decided to earn money fighting in matches in order to provide for themselves and the other orphans. He began to participate in illegal underground matches to earn even more money for the orphanage. His high levels of strong kei and fast mastery of combat techniques earned him a place amongst the ranks of the elite Heaven's Blade wielders at the age of ten, having been given the title "Wolfstein". His Heaven's Blade was a powerful longsword made of white DITE. Eventually, Gahard Barehn challenged Layfon for his title, secretly blackmailing him to lose with the threat of exposing his participation in the underground matches. During their battle, Layfon cut off Barehn's arm, though he had actually been intending to kill him in order to keep his secret safe. As the match had been overseen by Queen Alsheyra, she ordered his immediate arrest and capture in response to his actions. His having taken part in underground matches was later exposed, and he was stripped of his title and exiled from Glendan as a result. He went to start his life anew in Zuellni, determined to put fighting and military arts behind him.

I would pick Rana Linchen from Freezing to be the girl to be my lover her powers/states and Bio. Her power/stats are as followed.Rana has six Stigmata, which are referred to in her homeland as the Tears of Kunlun. Unlike most Pandoras who usually have their Stigmata surgically implanted into them, she was born with one of them naturally, which are referred to as "Maria-type". She specializes in hand-to-hand combat with her Volt Weapon Shinen , a pair of steel-plated gauntlets and boots which allows her to channel energy throughout her body, make her a formidable opponent. She is also a proficient user of the Sacred Gate Hakkyokuken fighting style, utilizing powerful techniques such as the Void Fang and Flaming Fang, and she can generate wings made from the energy of her Stigmata, allowing her to block any attack within a five-meter radius. Her bio is,Rana Linchen is a Pandora from Tibet. Kind yet naive and easy to fool, she is not very worldly, especially about city life. She was sent to West Genetics as a second-year transfer student to learn more about her Pandora abilities and to find "her soulmate" (a Limiter).

how I would merge this two worlds together in chrome shelled regios is a post apocalypse world where people live on romeing cities. there are cities called fallen cities that stop moving. Every city has a spirit in them with unknown powers. well while Layfon. Is exploring one of this fallen cities. The city's spirit goes crazy and send him back in time. He appears in a middle of a nova fight in Freezing which are being that go thru dimensions that are trying to destroy humans. When he awakes in find himself in an ally while explosions are heard in the distance. He then finds Rana badly hurt and she tells him to go to the park. Where the medic core is. On his way there the nova notice him and starts to attack he dodges the attack and tells Rana that she must hold on while he takes care of this first. He pulls out his Havens Blade she then says you can't bet it with that is a block. Then he says Restoration 02 it changes to steel threads that bind the nova. She yells aim for the chest it there weak spot. He jumps onto the nova and says Restorations 01 then his Heaven's Blade appears. Blast a volley of kei blast to the nova chest area to expose its core. Then thrust his Heavens Blade into the core. Rana is stunned no man has every taken down a nova. Only pandoras and there all girls. He returns to her and picks her up and starts to bring her to medic camp. while the whole time the are walking she is just stirring at him in shock and amazement.

while that's how I would do it lol

give me your thoughts and animes you wanted to merge and the people in them you would be and hook up with and how would you do it.

Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

Re: if you could merge any two mang/anime plz explain

This thread again?

Same answer: Goku and some OP chick from OP, Naruto, or Bleach.

Status
    Jun 2012
    月牙天衝

does hentai count?

Status
    Sun Gazing, Peripheral Blazing

I'd mix Naruto and Kingdom.

Where Naruto lacks, Kingdom excells at.

Status
    Jan 2013
    me. i am always right.

Quote Originally Posted by tremendous View Post
    does hentai count?
    lol sure why not

Banned
    Status
    Dunno

I'd merge Naruto with Fairy Tail.

Status
    Jan 2013
    me. i am always right.

Quote Originally Posted by thunderthehybrid View Post
    I'd merge Naruto with Fairy Tail.
    how would you come about doing it lol

Status
    Jan 2013
    me. i am always right.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Josephus View Post
    This thread again?

Same answer: Goku and some OP chick from OP, Naruto, or Bleach.

lol sorry just trying to get a more detail reply

Status
    Jun 2012
    月牙天衝

Quote Originally Posted by spckoroma View Post
    lol sure why not
    I was just kidding i don't know really

Status
    Jan 2013
    me. i am always right.

Quote Originally Posted by tremendous View Post
    I was just kidding i don't know really
    lol I know.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

OT: Bleach and The God of Highschool

Status
    Jan 2013
    me. i am always right.

Quote Originally Posted by snake orochimaru View Post

OT: Bleach and The God of Highschool
    lol love the pic. lol I was realy passionate when I start writing this thread. can you explain how you would merge them?

Banned
    Status
    Dunno

Quote Originally Posted by spckoroma View Post
    how would you come about doing it lol
    Ninja + Wizards ftw. Natsu & Naruto & Gray & Sasuke vs Zeref & Madara & Obito & Juubi.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

I would combine Alphonse Elric from Full Metal Alchemist with Asuna from Sword art online. The setting would be set up in Amestris. Alphonse would be in Human form but still be in complete control of his alchemy. A homunculus used the philosophers stone to turn the world into a huge virtual world that they can control. That is where Asuna comes in, she links up and goes into the world with Alphonse in order to take out the homunculus. With her superior fighting and sword skills matched with Alphonse and his alchemy and hand to hand combat, they would be a great duo. As well as they have matching personalities with them both being extremely passionate and caring, they would make a great ship.

Status
    Jan 2013
    me. i am always right.

Quote Originally Posted by Rarmstrong View Post
    I would combine Alphonse Elric from Full Metal Alchemist with Asuna from Sword art online. The setting would be set up in Amestris. Alphonse would be in Human form but still be in complete control of his alchemy. A homunculus used the philosophers stone to turn the world into a huge virtual world that they can control. That is where Asuna comes in, she links up and goes into the world with Alphonse in order to take out the homunculus. With her superior fighting and sword skills matched with Alphonse and his alchemy and hand to hand combat, they would be a great duo. As well as they have matching personalities with them both being extremely passionate and caring, they would make a great ship.
    very well thought out you get rep lol