Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 37
  1. #1
    THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD accept pain's Avatar
    Status
    accept pain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    attock city, pakistan
    Posts
    2,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come And Join My Pain
     

    Some facts and bitter truth





















     
         
    Last edited by accept pain; 08-28-2013 at 08:46 PM.

  2. #2
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    24,680
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    ...that true
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member kekerot's Avatar
    Status
    kekerot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Србија!!!
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    In order to make this world a
    better place you have to make
    your mind a better place.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    nato always trying to kill for oil
     
         

  4. #4
    ▓░▒▓ ♦Sasuke♦▓▒░▓ Zuru's Avatar
    Status
    Zuru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    1,577
    Post Thanks / Like
    #SpeedBlitz
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    It truly is terrible to see these things occurring in the world.
     
         

  5. #5
    seems legit spckoroma's Avatar
    Status
    spckoroma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    your opinion doesn't matter to
    me. i am always right.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    ok the pic of Afghanistan is BS right off the bat and as for the whole conspiracy stuff. you just have your opinion on it.
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Hunty is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In the land of idiots, Narutobase.
    Posts
    3,676
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a status.
     



    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    That's my America. Fighting killing for our freedom.
     
         

  7. #7
    seems legit spckoroma's Avatar
    Status
    spckoroma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    your opinion doesn't matter to
    me. i am always right.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    and take it from a person that has seen and help the people of Afghanistan there a lot better off with us there.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member Krauq's Avatar
    Status
    Krauq is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United States, Kansas
    Posts
    864
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    Here is some more bitter truth -

     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member kekerot's Avatar
    Status
    kekerot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Србија!!!
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    In order to make this world a
    better place you have to make
    your mind a better place.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    Quote Originally Posted by Hunty View Post
    That's my America. Fighting killing for our freedom.
    they kill for oil...its easy for you to say u hang on the internet whole day and bullshit about freedom you have heard on tv while other kids have bombs flying over their heads
     
         

  10. #10
    Moonlight Slayer Gerkak's Avatar
    Status
    Gerkak is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    7,349
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swift as a midnight breeze in
    the moonlit night
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    How unfortunate the situation in syria is. That is the reality in many countries.
     
         

  11. #11
    seems legit spckoroma's Avatar
    Status
    spckoroma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    your opinion doesn't matter to
    me. i am always right.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    Quote Originally Posted by kekerot View Post
    they kill for oil...its easy for you to say u hang on the internet whole day and bullshit about freedom you have heard on tv while other kids have bombs flying over their heads
    lets see every country has killed for something so point not valid and 2nd point it will keep going war is human nature bra deal with it .
     
         

  12. #12
    THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD accept pain's Avatar
    Status
    accept pain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    attock city, pakistan
    Posts
    2,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come And Join My Pain
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    Quote Originally Posted by kekerot View Post
    they kill for oil...its easy for you to say u hang on the internet whole day and bullshit about freedom you have heard on tv while other kids have bombs flying over their heads
    yes ,people who live in peaceful areas can't face reality or know it
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member kekerot's Avatar
    Status
    kekerot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Србија!!!
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    In order to make this world a
    better place you have to make
    your mind a better place.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    Quote Originally Posted by spckoroma View Post
    lets see every country has killed for something so point not valid and 2nd point it will keep going war is human nature bra deal with it .
    america is the worst....i just said that a kid shouldnt bullshit about freedom which he has heard from obama and should continue playing his video games....and if you will just submit to our bad nature then your life is pointless...bra
     
         

  14. #14
    Member Krauq's Avatar
    Status
    Krauq is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    United States, Kansas
    Posts
    864
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

     
         

  15. #15
    THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD accept pain's Avatar
    Status
    accept pain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    attock city, pakistan
    Posts
    2,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come And Join My Pain
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    Quote Originally Posted by spckoroma View Post
    lets see every country has killed for something so point not valid and 2nd point it will keep going war is human nature bra deal with it .
    Ali was a cousin of prophet Muhammad.In a fight ,his enemy split his mouth liquid on Ali's face..Ali spared his life by saying that i was just fighting for God's will but now you did this pathetic work and you are my enemy also,therefore i let you live...so thats war is not human nature
     
         

  16. #16
    seems legit spckoroma's Avatar
    Status
    spckoroma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    your opinion doesn't matter to
    me. i am always right.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    Quote Originally Posted by kekerot View Post
    america is the worst....i just said that a kid shouldnt bullshit about freedom which he has heard from obama and should continue playing his video games....and if you will just submit to our bad nature then your life is pointless...bra
    I am saying that it won't change BRA! that like telling a lion to stop killing a zebra. not going to happen.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member kekerot's Avatar
    Status
    kekerot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Србија!!!
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    In order to make this world a
    better place you have to make
    your mind a better place.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    Quote Originally Posted by spckoroma View Post
    I am saying that it won't change BRA! that like telling a lion to stop killing a zebra. not going to happen.
    as my great friend itachi once said...we are not fish we are men
     
         

  18. #18
    seems legit spckoroma's Avatar
    Status
    spckoroma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    your opinion doesn't matter to
    me. i am always right.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    Quote Originally Posted by accept pain View Post
    Ali was a cousin of prophet Muhammad.In a fight ,his enemy split his mouth liquid on Ali's face..Ali spared his life by saying that i was just fighting for God's will but now you did this pathetic work and you are my enemy also,therefore i let you live...so thats war is not human nature
    that a fight between two people. when it comes down to land food and water people will kill over it.
     
         

  19. #19
    THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD accept pain's Avatar
    Status
    accept pain is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    attock city, pakistan
    Posts
    2,582
    Post Thanks / Like
    Come And Join My Pain
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    Quote Originally Posted by spckoroma View Post
    humans re animals so we fallow same patterns
    you have eyes to see,you have ears to hear,,brain to judge..you are not that kind of animal my friend..respect yourself
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member kekerot's Avatar
    Status
    kekerot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Србија!!!
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    In order to make this world a
    better place you have to make
    your mind a better place.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    Quote Originally Posted by spckoroma View Post
    humans re animals so we fallow same patterns
    no we dont...we are different from animals...what are you 10?...i know that evil is in our nature but we have to fight it and not just blabber about it on the internet while we enjoy our comfortable homes not thinking about other people...
     
         

  21. #21
    seems legit spckoroma's Avatar
    Status
    spckoroma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    your opinion doesn't matter to
    me. i am always right.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    Quote Originally Posted by accept pain View Post
    you have eyes to see,you have ears to hear,,brain to judge..you are not that kind of animal my friend..respect yourself
    that's coming from a humans point ands have the same brain capable has human its just the developed different to humans so we cant understand them. its been proven that animal can judge and think for themselves
     
         

  22. #22
    Alistair Child Of The Great Empire's Avatar
    Status
    Child Of The Great Empire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    30 Seconds To Mars
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke, don't you dare pull a
    Lelouch! I don't wanna cry
    over my fav character again!
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    US is destroying the world.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member kekerot's Avatar
    Status
    kekerot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Србија!!!
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    In order to make this world a
    better place you have to make
    your mind a better place.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    Quote Originally Posted by spckoroma View Post
    plus have you been to one of this countries I have been to Afghanistan I have seen the people there so yea when you say at home what have you done?
    dont brag with stupid things i have been to many sad places i dont want to talk about that......and if you dont see the difference between us and the animals then you are really one
     
         

  24. #24
    seems legit spckoroma's Avatar
    Status
    spckoroma is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,420
    Post Thanks / Like
    your opinion doesn't matter to
    me. i am always right.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    Quote Originally Posted by kekerot View Post
    dont brag with stupid things i have been to many sad places i dont want to talk about that......and if you dont see the difference between us and the animals then you are really one
    I am not say we are not different but to say we don't fallow the patterns of animals is just as close mind as saying we are animals.
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member kekerot's Avatar
    Status
    kekerot is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Србија!!!
    Posts
    1,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    In order to make this world a
    better place you have to make
    your mind a better place.
     

    Re: Some facts and bitter truth

    Quote Originally Posted by spckoroma View Post
    I am not say we are not different but to say we don't fallow the patterns of animals is just as close mind as saying we are animals.
    so what does it have to do with stupid americans talking about freedom that they have heard on tv?
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •