Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

[Open]Shade wants to tussle

• Anything goes
    • Short range
    • Large dojo
    • Strider "Dracova" Hiryu biography w/ scythe attached to my back.(Needs major updating)
    • Post your biography and I get first move
    • Do what you will but not bullshit moves >_>
    • Let's make this fun.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

Re: [Open]Shade wants to tussle

guren bio in sig updates on profile.

Status
    Mar 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intellect with
    indirection"

Striker looks confidently at the gentlemen whom had entered his dojo. "What would your n..." Striker passed. "Your a chick!" Striker said surprised."Well since you have come to my dojo with no money or dirty magazine, I assume you want to fight. Bear in mind I won't hold back because you are a women" Striker said. With that said, Striker stood to his feet and looks his opponent in the eye. Striken then continues to unsheathe his sword, point it at Guren and utters "Have at it!". Striker waves his sword back and forth causing you to see multiple waving arms. As I see you that you are locked in my genjutsu I thrust my body towards you with my sword pointed at you which results in me stabbing you through the chest.

( Konoha-Ryƫ: Yanagi ) - Leaf Ninja Art: Willow
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage points: 35
    Description: The user waves their sword back and forth, which when seen by the target locks them in a genjutsu which causes them to hallucinate multiple waving arms. The movement resembles that of a willow tree blowing in the wind. With the enemy off guard, the user is free to cut them down.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Waking up with a Hard on is
    Hard

Upon seeing the man drawing his blade guren quickly runs her hand across her left fore arm creating a crystal blade acrossed it. Noticing the mans movements afterwards, my dear boy the only man ever able to trick my mind was orochimaru and you pale in comparisson to him spiking her chakra she releases the genjutsu.
    Guren noticing the man making a stabbing motion with his sword proceeds to redirect the blade to the right side and proceeds to swing her left arm with the crystal blade attached to it at the mans shoulder area. Whispering to the man seems you want a kiss, maybe a taste of my blade will cure that itch you have. after which guren after forms a handsign with her right hand and sprouts a new pair of crystal slippers on her feet for reassurance she finishes her attack by launching a straight kick with her left leg coming just shy of the man but she extends the slipper heel aimed at the mans heart.

Description: Guren creates a crystal ball, which provides her an aerial view of the battlefield, letting her see the opponent's moves. However, if the opponent is completely enshrouded in something, like Mist or Smoke, the ball will not work. It is extremely fragile and has to be continually held in her hand to use its effects.

(Shoton: Suisho To ) Crystal Release: Jade Crystal Blade
    Type: Offensive
    Chakra Cost: 10
    Damage: 20
    Description: Guren can quickly form a blade made of crystal on her arm, the length and size of a standard issue ninja tanto. The blades are only as strong as a normal sword. Blades can be formed on both arms if needed.

( Genjutsu: Kai ) - Illusion Technique: Release
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 15-40
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: The user does one hand seal to focus and then proceeds to disturb his chakra flow by forcefully stopping it momentarily and then "spiking" his spiritual energy, unbalancing his chakra. This dispels any genjutsu set upon the user except MS Eye Techniques, Paralysis-like Genjutsu and Demonic Illusion: Toad Confrontation Chant. The effectiveness of this technique is dependent upon the skill of the user. A Jounin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to C-rank. An S-class ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to B-rank. A Sannin rank ninja can dispel Genjutsu up to A-rank. A Sage rank user can dispel Genjutsu up to S-Rank. The user may use this technique through physical contact on others to dispel them from Genjutsu. The technique can only be used once per turn and the user still needs to fully follow the logic as to why he figured out it was an illusion.

(Kessho:shinderera surippa) - Crystal: Cinderella's slipper's
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40(+5 for taijutsu kicks)
    Description:
    The user begins by making a handsign and forms crystal slipper's on her feet which she can fling off of her feet kicking them off at the enemy. The slipper's have a sharp pointed end and will pierce through skin from the force of being kicked at an enemy. Also a hidden ability is that the user can channel crystal chakra into the heels to extend or retract the size of the heel. The heel can extend to 1.5 feet and retract so it is flat for running. The user may also use these slipper's for taijutsu cutting an enemy while kicking them.

Restrictions: can only be used twice during battle, can only stay active for three turns while using for taijutsu.
    Note: can only be used by guren.

This is my first short range battle so be nice.