Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    ♚The Sasuke Whisperer♚ LolChidori's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    VolatileSoul is the man

Sasuke: An elaborated assessment up to the point of Chapter 644

Before you go on reading, I should stop and tell you now if you think of Sasuke as mere scum of the earth, stop reading now as everything I wrote would apply to all of your disinterest. Otherwise the only shit that'll come out of you will be a belittlement of the character.

Anyway, I would like to indent on Sasuke and his place as a character among judgement, and execute the fact that he is now more misunderstood by people than when he was a kid seeking blind vengeance on his own kin.

I favor Sasuke.. As you can pretty much judge that by my username, icon etc. I think he's very interesting. I like characters that delve your mind into questioning, and trying to grasp an understanding of the complexity that he is. And I think most people who bash him fail to respect him because they refuse to contemplate; and instead shift their attention the other direct polar opposite of his side toward what requires less thought, the apparent optimism and "light". I favor Sasuke, and I don't care if he's stronger than Naruto or not. He's "flawed" and I think he can be liked while those aspects are acknowledged.
    I think while people are busy ice picking his wrong, other are learning and relating to what's to me is the most humanly realistic character in the story. And I think Kishimoto means to serve more value to Sasuke's demeanor than the "manipulated emo kid who betrayed every one and made all the wrong choices".

Naruto is strong. But to me, the vast majority of his fanboys are weak-minded(And albeit if he ever met half of his fanboys he would probably slap the shit out of them for having such a cold outlook on his beloved best friend.) And I mean seriously I can say this because according to one of them I'm a ***** because I like him more than nardo. This came from the same group that scrupulously believed that everything was peachy perfect and right on their end as followers of Naruto.
    Sasuke fanboys(And I, hah, notably I sometimes find myself a little disappointed in the fact that I share a fandom with some of these people. I can most certainly agree that they can be obnoxious, however some of these kids actually get insulted for simply theories on Sasuke and that's not cool. Yeah I mean really bro, god forbid someone makes a thread about a THEORY whether it be realistic or not-It's fiction- And he MUST be a rider/fapper/other NB noun, because ANYONE who feeds into the interest of their favorite character is a senseless rider. ) ... Well, Sasuke fanboys, I think most of them struggle to keep their character's head above water by trying to keep him intact with the standards of a protagonist(I know because I've done it a couple of times myself. Let's face it. You like a character, and you want to do your best to keep them superior as much as possible).
    And, with this being said that a lot of people DO use the title of the series as a counter in debate- The protagonist doesn't have to be the almighty powerful rise of christ savior in the series. There can be other characters in the series that excel his abilities in their own ways.
    And before you go and say I'm comparing Sasuke and Naruto here, I'm not.
    I'm just here trying to make a point when I say there is no clear resolve in bashing him whilst currently, the rest of the shinobi plantation are doing jack shit. People do their best to pound the character into the ground every chance they get(Naruto ****s up in one panel and there's the YAHHHH WELL excuses but better yet when Sasuke ****s up there's a whole consistent riot and flaunt about it even if it's the puniest, indirect cinch of a ****up. Instead of blowing up the community with Naruto's little urges for Sasuke to follow his lead or Sasuke conforming to his comrade's plan, maybe the idea should be considered that Sasuke has a secret plan on pause.. Or that maybe his following of his comrade is a good thing rather than ohmygodhessuchabetch.) ; And people are sitting there telling me it's directed toward Sasuke's fandom when in no doubt it's a flame on the general character(I think I've hit the landmark here).

I just think people are silly when they bash Sasuke for what he did in the past, and what he tried to do now. It's a little contradicting.

To a lot of people, Sasuke is like silver, and Naruto gold. Yes, right? Well. In my own conserved opinion, Sasuke rises platinum(I can smell your snide remarks coming this way but typically I don't care because I'm not done here). A friend of mine once told me it's no matter who's physically stronger. Spirit > Physical strength. This is because(As another BRILLIANT thread once stated before) of Sasuke's willpower. He is absolutely the most willful character to me within the series.

Regardless of what people may respond to this thread(And I see no opt reason for a flame war here considering I'm not doing any damage control to Naruto's raja rep. It's a mere enhanced look on Sasuke and in retaliation to the cringe worthy hate threads plummeting the site), the purpose wasn't to desperately save Sasuke's character in an attempt to harbor redemption from the new chapter(Or any following chapters that would by chance portray an exposition of his defeat). I wanted to make a thread with this surmise before, but I needed the right time to do it and I thought this was it.

And if you actually read this whole thing and don't care, carry on with your bashing, but really, don't comment. The biggest problem I have with flamers is the contradictory they convey when it comes to the topic of Naruto's "blue to his red".
    Thread wasn't created in the subtle vain hope that I would catch a few nodding heads. Because this is Narutobase, which from what I've seen from being here, is a cesspool of ignorance surpassed only by the youtube comment section.

Last edited by LolChidori; 08-29-2013 at 01:06 AM.

Banned
    Status
    CC

Re: An elaborated assessment on Sasuke up to the point of Chapter 644

Dat wall of text

Last edited by Intrepid; 08-29-2013 at 12:56 AM.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Praise the Sun.

Re: Sasuke: An elaborated assessment up to the point of Chapter 644

Status
    Nov 2012
    VolatileSoul is the man

If you "didn't read" it's apparent enough if you don't comment lol

Super banana mode
    Status
    Apr 2013
    This user has no status.

im disagree with you with some point. 1. 80% sasuke fansn which i know in real life just little emo child. 2. sasuke not have own will because dont has their own opinion

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

tl;dr version please

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user's status has been
    DELETED!!

Read the entire thing and I agree

Status
    Jul 2011
    Madara (god mode) solo's sm
    minato; proven.

Quote Originally Posted by LolChidori View Post
    If you "didn't read" it's apparent enough if you don't comment lol
    Idiots won't listen to you, I'm not going to listen to you because I would be an idiot but I'm to smart for you idiots.

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    #FreeMacho

A note worthy line for all the trolls.

Thread wasn't created in the subtle vain hope that I would catch a few nodding heads. Because this is Narutobase, which from what I've seen from being here, is a cesspool of ignorance surpassed only by the youtube comment section.
    @OP. You've hit the nail on the head with this thread but honestly it won't change anything. As you said people want their character to be superior over the other even if it means making up things that didn't happen. This chapter is good proof that no matter what Sasuke does the Naruto fandom will bash Sasukes.

As a result retaliation from the Sasuke fandom will happen and we the base will continue to argue over Sasuke/Naruto even if it's little things like this chapter.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Swift as a midnight breeze in
    the moonlit night

He speaks his mind. I respect that. Atleast it isn't what majority of the fanbase produce.

Status
    Jan 2012
    #FreeMacho

Quote Originally Posted by Gerkak View Post
    He speaks his mind. I respect that. Atleast it isn't what majority of the fanbase produce.
    Wow really get your head out of your ass before you speak. Why do a handful of members like yourself continue to insult people based on their favorite character.

Status
    Apr 2012
    the moonlit night

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    Wow really get your head out of your ass before you speak. Why do a handful of members like yourself continue to insult people based on their favorite character.
    When did I insult people. I said I respected his view. I said what he wrote is much better than what most members of sasuke fanbase post. What are are you talking about?

Status
    Jan 2012
    #FreeMacho

Quote Originally Posted by Gerkak View Post
    When did I insult people. I said I respected his view. I said what he wrote is much better than what most members of sasuke fanbase post. What are are you talking about?
    I said what he wrote is much better than what most members of sasuke fanbase post
    You just insulted me and other Sasuke fans who might just be reading your reply. Change "Sasuke fanbase" into mexican or black. I know it's not that urgent but it's the same concept of generalizing.

Status
    Jun 2012
    I am just that amazing.

It looks more like you are just trying to insult and yell at everyone who doesn't fanboy Sasuke.

Status
    Jun 2013
    This user has no status.

Damn nice one,if I need anyone to help me with a thread I'm calling you

Status
    Apr 2012
    the moonlit night

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    You just insulted me and other Sasuke fans who might just be reading your reply. Change "Sasuke fanbase" into mexican or black. I know it's not that urgent but it's the same concept of generalizing.
    I see what you mean, I had no intention of being offensive. It is just that most sasuke threads well you know what I mean.

Status
    Jun 2013
    "The world is a cruel
    place but it is also very
    beautiful"--Mikasa
    Ackerman

Quote Originally Posted by Spacey orange View Post
    im disagree with you with some point. 1. 80% sasuke fansn which i know in real life just little emo child. 2. sasuke not have own will because dont has their own opinion
    1. How do you know that's a fair sampling of Sasuke fans? Even if 80% of Sasuke fans are idiots, that doesn't give you a right to hate the character. Then you just upset the 20%. Also, your hatred should be directed at the fans, not at the character.
    Are you saying those fans know Sasuke is "just a little emo child" or that those fans are "just little emo" children? If its the latter, you've just committed my favorite logical fallacy.

2. It's kind of hard to understand your meaning with this grammar. Sasuke makes his own decision. Yes, people and events influenced him, but people influenced Naruto too. Iruka inspired Naruto's loyalty to the Leaf, as did Kakashi and Jiraiya. However, they didn't make the decision for Naruto. Naruto made the decision himself. In that same way that Itachi told Sasuke to seek revenge, Sasuke choose revenge, not Itachi. Sasuke choose to leave the Leaf. After hearing a new prospective from the First, Sasuke choose to return. We are all responsible for our own decisions. Yes, our environment affects us, but we decide who we are, not our environment. In the words of Gandalf, "all we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us."

Last edited by uchihajaime; 08-29-2013 at 01:43 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    VolatileSoul is the man

Quote Originally Posted by saw2097 View Post
    It looks more like you are just trying to insult and yell at everyone who doesn't fanboy Sasuke.
    That in every absolute contextual meaning; is wrong. You didn't read the thread,and you probably shouldn't.

Status
    This user has no status.

>doesn't like when people disrespect Sasuke fans
    >calls most "nardo" fanboys weak minded.

Seriously dude, you have some good points, and I agree the Sasuke fans are discriminated against, but do you read some of the threads they make?

Lets face it, the loudest get the label.

All I've been reading is Sasuke SM this Sasuke SM that, and come on thats like Naruto getting the sharingan.
    Also the fact that so many Sasuke threads are Naruto vs. Sasuke threads in disguise, it gets annoying after a while.

Status
    Jun 2013
    "The world is a cruel
    place but it is also very
    beautiful"--Mikasa
    Ackerman

Quote Originally Posted by Howdidthesenjudie View Post
    >doesn't like when people disrespect Sasuke fans
    >calls most "nardo" fanboys weak minded.

Seriously dude, you have some good points, and I agree the Sasuke fans are discriminated against, but do you read some of the threads they make?

Lets face it, the loudest get the label.

All I've been reading is Sasuke SM this Sasuke SM that, and come on thats like Naruto getting the sharingan.
    Also the fact that so many Sasuke threads are Naruto vs. Sasuke threads in disguise, it gets annoying after a while.
    Then hate the vocal Sasuke wankers. Don't hate Sasuke. Sasuke didn't write that thread. Sasuke didn't tell his wankers to write that thread. Why hate Sasuke for it?

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»