Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Hashirama has his genes to thank for his enormous Kyuubi level chakra.

    I'm not trying to put him down as some slow thinkers might conclude from this post.


    I am only trying to remind people.


    Hashirama is indeed a God-tier Shinobi, but before we shower him with praise and give him all the credit, lets at the very least think about the 'why' and the 'how', which is what everyone seems to be forgetting to do.



    Hashirama owes it all to his heritage, the Senju clans heritage. He is in fact a descendant of, and true successor to one of the offspring's of The Sage himself.


    The man born with Rikudo Sennin's physical energy and body, the ancestor of the Senju clan, this guy:





    So its really no surprise that Hashirama possesses that kind of power, matter of fact, this should have been expected .




    And why the hell is Madara being put down now?


    People on this site are so frail minded, but it's no surprise to me.


    Madara inherited his ancestors powerful eyes and spiritual energy(chakra=Susanoo). So of course his chakra is measured in quality and not quantity like Hashi's.

    Why are people so dumb?
     
         

  2. #2
    Esdese's Avatar
    Status
    Esdese is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    30,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: Hashirama has his genes to thank for his enormous Kyuubi level chakra.

    I think kishi made him too OP.
     
         

  3. #3
    = Crystal Chakra's Avatar
    Status
    Crystal Chakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    15,095
    Post Thanks / Like
    It doesn’t matter how
    well-written, developed, and
    deep a character is, there
    will always be a group of
    people in the fandom that will
    reduce that character to 2 or
    3 traits and then misinterpret
    everything they do based on
    those 2 or 3 traits
     

    Re: Hashirama has his genes to thank for his enormous Kyuubi level chakra.

    Every single mofo in the series has their lineage to thank for. Even in the real world, people's lineage affect their life.
     
         

  4. #4
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama has his genes to thank for his enormous Kyuubi level chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by iNotorious View Post
    I think kishi made him too OP.
    Not at all, it is only to be expected from a direct descendant of the Sage. Rikudo Sennin was literally a God, naturally, his successors will be Demi Gods.

    Hashirama's strength does not lie in his eyes like Madara's does, it is his physical prowess. He is a total beast.
     
         

  5. #5
    Esdese's Avatar
    Status
    Esdese is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    30,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: Hashirama has his genes to thank for his enormous Kyuubi level chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Not at all, it is only to be expected from a direct descendant of the Sage. Rikudo Sennin was literally a God, naturally, his successors will be Demi Gods.

    Hashirama's strength does not lie in his eyes like Madara's does, it is his physical prowess. He is a total beast.
    I don't know how naruto will be able to surpass him, i don't see anyway.
     
         

  6. #6
    Legacy TheAncientCenturion's Avatar
    Status
    TheAncientCenturion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,638
    Post Thanks / Like
    -
     

    Re: Hashirama has his genes to thank for his enormous Kyuubi level chakra.

    I thought that was obvious.
     
         

  7. #7
    In detention The God of Wind's Avatar
    Status
    The God of Wind is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Milky Way
    Posts
    3,320
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama has his genes to thank for his enormous Kyuubi level chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by iNotorious View Post
    I don't know how naruto will be able to surpass him, i don't see anyway.
    Rikudo Sennin: "One day you will all become one......... when the time comes for you to know what true power really is......."

    That says it all. And I assure you, this "true power" has nothing to do with Perfect Susanoo's and extreme chakra levels.
     
         

  8. #8
    Esdese's Avatar
    Status
    Esdese is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Amegakure
    Posts
    30,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    ★ The 10th Sin Of Hatred ★
     



    Re: Hashirama has his genes to thank for his enormous Kyuubi level chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Rikudo Sennin: "One day you will all become one......... when the time comes for you to know what true power really is......."

    That says it all. And I assure you, this "true power" has nothing to do with Perfect Susanoo's and extreme chakra levels.
    Mokuton restrict all bijuu's chakra .
     
         

  9. #9
    Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    MilwaukeegHost is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    1,899
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Hashirama has his genes to thank for his enormous Kyuubi level chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    I'm not trying to put him down as some slow thinkers might conclude from this post.


    I am only trying to remind people.


    Hashirama is indeed a God-tier Shinobi, but before we shower him with praise and give him all the credit, lets at the very least think about the 'why' and the 'how', which is what everyone seems to be forgetting to do.



    Hashirama owes it all to his heritage, the Senju clans heritage. He is in fact a descendant of, and true successor to one of the offspring's of The Sage himself.


    The man born with Rikudo Sennin's physical energy and body, the ancestor of the Senju clan, this guy:





    So its really no surprise that Hashirama possesses that kind of power, matter of fact, this should have been expected .




    And why the hell is Madara being put down now?


    People on this site are so frail minded, but it's no surprise to me.


    Madara inherited his ancestors powerful eyes and spiritual energy(chakra=Susanoo). So of course his chakra is measured in quality and not quantity like Hashi's.

    Why are people so dumb?

    It is not his natural Senju chakra ... its his Sage Mode chakra that he has to thank for his Kuubi level chakra. Hashirama made that comment AFTER Naruto already had some YIN Kuubi chakra.... his regular chakra is not = UZUMAKI + (YIN+YANG) Kuubi Chakra
     
         

  10. #10
    Tartoros XR BlueMeteor's Avatar
    Status
    BlueMeteor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Hot Springs
    Posts
    755
    Post Thanks / Like
    that man muu.
     

    Re: Hashirama has his genes to thank for his enormous Kyuubi level chakra.

    Not his fault he's blessed.
     
         

  11. #11
    Examiner. Nous's Avatar
    Status
    Nous is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Unit 731
    Posts
    2,800
    Post Thanks / Like
    「 πλοῦτος
    κράτος 」
     

    Re: Hashirama has his genes to thank for his enormous Kyuubi level chakra.

    Very true. You cannot be powerful in Naruto without being a Jinchuriki, an Uchiha/Senju or having Dojutsu.. Unless your from the Akatsuki or Gai. Unfortunate. I think large chakra reserves should be expected but I believe that Hashirama just had extraordinarily large chakra reserves.. Like the average Senju would have chakra reserves comparable to Tsunade, if not surpassing them and Hashirama was just blessed with better genes I guess.
     
         

  12. #12
    Mafia Boss in Training Young Vongola's Avatar
    Status
    Young Vongola is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Namimori
    Posts
    2,542
    Post Thanks / Like
    .
     

    Re: Hashirama has his genes to thank for his enormous Kyuubi level chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by The God of Wind View Post
    Rikudo Sennin: "One day you will all become one......... when the time comes for you to know what true power really is......."

    That says it all. And I assure you, this "true power" has nothing to do with Perfect Susanoo's and extreme chakra levels.
    "True power" = the ability to create peace in the world
     
         

  13. #13
    Nagatō's Avatar
    Status
    Nagatō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    雨隠れの里
    Posts
    15,040
    Post Thanks / Like
    性交
     



    Re: Hashirama has his genes to thank for his enormous Kyuubi level chakra.

    Quote Originally Posted by iNotorious View Post
    I don't know how naruto will be able to surpass him, i don't see anyway.
    you will see when the time comes. and sasuke will surpass madara
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •