View Poll Results: Who has more chakra Kisame or Nagato

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Nagato

    9 37.50%
  • Kisame

    15 62.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 28
  1. #1
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,633
    Location
    ???
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    Just look
    It is hard to accept that Kisame has more chakra than Nagato but anyway.I guess its Samehada hype so i will pass
    http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=156245

    He is already underrated but people also deny a fact about him

    Who is the top 5 with most chakra

    for the ones that won't amit or votin Nagato
    he admit Kisame has more himself. Biased people will be Biased(this was a test to see who was baised and untruthful btw)
     
         
    Last edited by slaton02; 08-29-2013 at 04:16 AM.

  2. #2
    Tartoros XR BlueMeteor's Avatar
    Status
    BlueMeteor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,035
    Location
    Pianta Village
    Nighttime+Hottub
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    Kisame is a tank. One of the most underrated ever.
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17,207
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    #TH United.
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    Nagato has tons of chakra as well, but i dont pit characters against each other when it comes to chakra. So I am going to say both.
     
         

  4. #4
    Ravager of Planets Lt Fresh's Avatar
    Status
    Lt Fresh is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    2,853
    Location
    Some Where
    Sit back and just breathe
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    Who come to mind:
    -3rd Raikage
    -Kisame
    -Nagato
    -4th Raikage
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Mypower's Avatar
    Status
    Mypower is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    4,252
    Location
    I live in a lot of places.
    “Nothing's perfect, the
    world's not perfect. But it's
    there for us, trying the best
    it can; that's what makes it
    so damn beautiful.”
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    Kisame does.

    But in a fight
    Nagato >>> Kisame
     
         

  6. #6
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,633
    Location
    ???
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Blades of Chaos View Post
    Nagato has tons of chakra as well, but i dont pit characters against each other when it comes to chakra. So I am going to say both.
    See wtf I mean right here lol why can't people admit it? It's not gonna kill you is it? lol "going to say both" no choose 1
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Penguin. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    24,569
    Location
    Tobirama's God-like hair.
    Jana can see why kids love
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch.
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    Kisame with or without Samehada.
     
         

  8. #8
    Legacy TheAncientCenturion's Avatar
    Status
    TheAncientCenturion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,636
    -
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    Does this really matter?
     
         

  9. #9
    Banned
    Status
    Sir Blades of Chaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    17,207
    Location
    You would never guess, but its at my house ;)
    #TH United.
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    See wtf I mean right here lol why can't people admit it? It's not gonna kill you is it? lol "going to say both" no choose 1
    I didnt know my comment was going to offend you that much.
    Nagato, for many reasons, being able to control six bodies from a very long distance takes alot of chakra, on top of that add all the abilities he performs with every single path like summonings jutsus etc. Then using large scale techniques that had dumbfounded every jutsu up to that point in the manga takes consirable amount of chakra. And still have reserves to revive every one in the leaf village are only feats that can be performed by someone with large amounts of chakra,There are you happy.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Status
    Lord Naruto San is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,945
    Location
    Out here selling Crack in my Trap
    Dislike SQUAD LETS GET IT
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    With Samehada basically endless keep shredding but WHO CARES when Nagato > Kisame Chakara at this point means nonthing unless its Senju or a Bijuu for the rest its just stamina itachi has less chakara but Itachi > Kisame
     
         

  11. #11
    NaN FreakensteinAG's Avatar
    Status
    FreakensteinAG is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    3,894
    Location
    [REDACTED]
    NaN
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    Top 5 Shinobi with the Highest Chakra Levels you say? Lesse....

    1. Naruto (has the potential to. Most instances he isn't, but when he gains more power from Kurama, he does)

    2. Hashirama (Edo Tensei just means he won't run out of the chakra he has, not "has more chakra than before death")

    3. Madara (this is, of course, the next step down. We've seen what he can do, but on a comparison to Hashirama, he used external chakra sources (Kurama) to help him in his fight. There is no evidence indicating the Rinnegan boosts chakra levels, but the Senju DNA likely can. It's too bad Madara is in Edo Tensei mode to test this idea.)

    4. Kisame (Kisame has a freight load of chakra. The problem is, he doesn't have the epic ninjutsu to push his chakra to the limit. He doesn't own any extreme-level ninjutsu, unlike the others on this list.)

    5. Nagato (Nagato has less chakra than Kisame, but has the powerful ninjutsu to test the boundaries. This is where people get confused--they see Nagato being able to execute powerful ninjutsu and assume his chakra levels are much higher than Kisame's. While he does have a lot of chakra, he doesn't have nearly as much as the other four on this list. He was able to endure a lot of strain because he's an Uzumaki, the clan reputable for being a sonuva***** to kill).

    -~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-

    Higher chakra level does not necessarily mean the shinobi will win above all others. This is not what this top 5 list is trying to prove.
     
         
    Last edited by FreakensteinAG; 08-29-2013 at 03:54 AM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Status
    Lord Naruto San is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,945
    Location
    Out here selling Crack in my Trap
    Dislike SQUAD LETS GET IT
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Blades of Chaos View Post
    I didnt know my comment was going to offend you that much.
    Nagato, for many reasons, being able to control six bodies from a very long distance takes alot of chakra, on top of that add all the abilities he performs with every single path like summonings jutsus etc. Then using large scale techniques that had dumbfounded every jutsu up to that point in the manga takes consirable amount of chakra. And still have reserves to revive every one in the leaf village are only feats that can be performed by someone with large amounts of chakra,There are you happy.
    Yeah he trying to turn this into a Kisame can beat Nagato he trying to get ppl to agree so he can release his next thread
     
         

  13. #13
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,610
    Location
    n
    So we can take the world back
    from the heart-attacked. One
    maniac at a time we will take
    it back.
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    See wtf I mean right here lol why can't people admit it? It's not gonna kill you is it? lol "going to say both" no choose 1
    I think Nagato has more. He's Uzumaki not to mention Six Paths' require a constant output of chakra and their jutsu exhausts a lotta chakra too. He kept this up for hours while invading Konoha. Nagato may have the highest chakra we've ever seen behind Hashirama and Madara and Naruto.
     
         
    Last edited by Riker Slade; 08-29-2013 at 03:55 AM.

  14. #14
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,633
    Location
    ???
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Naruto San View Post
    Yeah he trying to turn this into a Kisame can beat Nagato he trying to get ppl to agree so he can release his next thread
    I just love it when people make up things
     
         

  15. #15
    Atavan Halen (◡‿◡✿) Renadollface's Avatar
    Status
    Renadollface is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,351
    Location
    Jedi Academy
    I'll raise you like a Phoenix.
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    HGH, I guess.

    Kisame ^-^
     
         

  16. #16
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,633
    Location
    ???
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Naruto San View Post
    With Samehada basically endless keep shredding but WHO CARES when Nagato > Kisame Chakara at this point means nonthing unless its Senju or a Bijuu for the rest its just stamina itachi has less chakara but Itachi > Kisame
    Kisame> Itachi and you can quote me on that, and to your comment about me trying to do some Kisame beats Nagato crap you couldn't be more wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    I think Nagato has more. He's Uzumaki not to mention Six Paths' require a constant output of chakra and their jutsu exhausts a lotta chakra too. He kept this up for hours while invading Konoha. Nagato may have the highest chakra we've ever seen behind Hashirama and Madara and Naruto.
    Are you denying a manga fact? I don't understand. This is why I'm The Unbiased One, we have Nagato admit Kisame has the most chakra in Akatsuki right in people face and they still go on to say Nagato has more smh.
     
         

  17. #17
    Stoned Lord Liath's Avatar
    Status
    Liath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    320
    Location
    North Carolina
    It's all good
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    my top 3 are a tie between hashirama/naruto/kisame.

    i think its insane how kisame has tailed beast level chakras without any OP clan inheritance or powers. he's just kisame xD
     
         

  18. #18
    Stoned Lord Liath's Avatar
    Status
    Liath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    320
    Location
    North Carolina
    It's all good
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    Quote Originally Posted by FreakensteinAG View Post
    Top 5 Shinobi with the Highest Chakra Levels you say? Lesse....

    1. Naruto (has the potential to. Most instances he isn't, but when he gains more power from Kurama, he does)

    2. Hashirama (Edo Tensei just means he won't run out of the chakra he has, not "has more chakra than before death")

    3. Madara (this is, of course, the next step down. We've seen what he can do, but on a comparison to Hashirama, he used external chakra sources (Kurama) to help him in his fight. There is no evidence indicating the Rinnegan boosts chakra levels, but the Senju DNA likely can. It's too bad Madara is in Edo Tensei mode to test this idea.)

    4. Kisame (Kisame has a freight load of chakra. The problem is, he doesn't have the epic ninjutsu to push his chakra to the limit. He doesn't own any extreme-level ninjutsu, unlike the others on this list.)

    5. Nagato (Nagato has less chakra than Kisame, but has the powerful ninjutsu to test the boundaries. This is where people get confused--they see Nagato being able to execute powerful ninjutsu and assume his chakra levels are much higher than Kisame's. While he does have a lot of chakra, he doesn't have nearly as much as the other four on this list. He was able to endure a lot of strain because he's an Uzumaki, the clan reputable for being a sonuva***** to kill).

    -~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-~+~-

    Higher chakra level does not necessarily mean the shinobi will win above all others. This is not what this top 5 list is trying to prove.
    i generally agree with this, tho i'd switch kisame with madara
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Nagatō's Avatar
    Status
    Nagatō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,066
    Location
    雨隠れの里
    うずまき 長門
     



    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    kisame has a high level of chakra as high as naruto and the highest among akatsuki members
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Braveknight's Avatar
    Status
    Braveknight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,371
    Location
    fighting on front lines with Goku
    meh
     

    Re: Why are people hatin and can't except Kisame's chakra lvl?

    where is he now?
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •