Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why Naruto is Top 5 shinobi all time.

Before you say anything along the lines of:
    "OMG NARUTO FANBOY YOUR NAME AND AVATAR SAY IT ALL," Yes, I am a big fan of Naruto's character, obviously.
    But I'm not putting him in my Top 5 all time because he is one of my favorite characters, but because he has proven to be Top Tier in nearly every aspect of battle, and he's more than worthy of becoming hokage. Btw if you haven't read todays manga or if you don't read the manga, there are S-S-S-S-SPOIIILERSSSS.

Battle Strategy

Especially after reading today's chapter, I think it should be widely accepted than Naruto is a one of the best strategists.

1. He was the only one who came up with a plan to defeat the 3rd Raikage. (Keep in mind this was in a matter of about 30 minutes)

2. He came up with a plan to save everybody from 4 Bijuu-damas when they were locked inside of a barrier with nearly no escape, and not even Shikamaru could think of a plan to escape that.

3. Whilst he did beat Pain mainly because of Jiraiya's information, he still caught everybody off guard with his attacks. He was able to out-smart the Rinnegan with Sage Mode.

4. He was the only one that noticed Senjutsu attacks work on Obito, (Satan at this point) besides Tobirama. While he is only at the age of 17, which brings me to my next Topic.

Second: His current age.

This is something I think most people overlook, the fact that Naruto is only 17 years old, but is constantly impressing the First and Second Hokage, and even getting some acknowledgement from Sasuke. At the age of 16 He defeated the Rinnegan, Controlled Kurama's chakra, became FRIENDS with Kurama, acquired the speed of his father, (the fastest shinobi who ever lived) came up with plans that previous hokage couldn't seem to think of, Mastered Bijuu-Dama, mastered about 3 trillion types of rasengan, and became a sage. Think about that for a second. At the age of 17 he's above Kage-Level. In my opinion, way above kage level.

Third: Raw Power.

In my last paragraph, I basically summed up most of Naruto's abilities. (And yes, I totally agree that he needs to learn jutsu that aren't just giant balls hitting you in the stomach.) But if you think about it, what reason does he have to? It's worked against the most powerful ninja to live nearly everytime. I guess Main Character no Jutsu does kinda help him, but you can't take away the fact that having the ability to have 1000 clones with giant rasengan, rasen shuriken, mimi bijuu dama, etc., Being able to turn into the F***ing nine-tailed fox, being a sage, and having enough chakra to give an entire alliance extra power, makes him a tank.

Fourth: His will.

Simply put, Naruto has the most heart and determination the Naruto-world has seen. When fighting Neji in the chunin exams he was nearly half-dead, and kept fighting. He had his shadow clones basically sling him 30 feet to Rasengan pain. In fact, in many fights he was basically half dead and kept going; Gaara, Kiba, Neji, etc. Naruto just doesn't give up, cause he's da boss.

Just my opinion, if you disagree then go ahead and comment. But I just think Naruto is Top 5 all time, and is proving that he is in the manga right now.

My Top 5: (Not including SO6P, He just has L337 H4CKZ)
    1. Satan Obito
    2. Hashirama
    3. Edo Madara
    4. Tobirama
    5. Naruto

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Why Naruto is Top 5 shinobi all time.

cuz of kurama and his other teachers

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

id take out Tobirama and put in Nagato but thats just my opinion lol

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Titania

tobiram is not top 5 my opinion

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

Even I won't post as a fanboy.
    I won't say he deserves to be in Top Five Shinobis. But I would say that he earned the Top Five position even if it is the fifth position.
    I agree with your points that rasengan won't be everything for a shinobi like him. He need to learn new jutsus particularly his uzumaki clan jutsus. Then he'll surely achieve higher ranks in the top 5 shinobis.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't tell me, Show me!!!!

Agreed on all counts and he will be higher once he learn some sealing techniques and acquire the yin chakra.
    Afterall, it is his show and his story so it only makes sense that he will become #1

Last edited by Kronnic; 08-29-2013 at 05:57 AM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    naruto/one piece both are my
    favorite

I agreed u got a point

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wouldn't call him a tactician at all, he has his moments but its more due to his cleverness and his desire to not give up. I think anyone could come up with at least a half dozen ninja's who are more technical and more battle savvy then our boy Naruto. Like I said he has his moments, but most of the time he is a grinning lovable goober.

Age is important but you can rule out Gara or Sasuke in the Age department either, their exploits are also impressive.

What makes him great is his Will, which could only be rivaled by Sasuke's determination, Zabuza relentlessness, or Itachi's loyalty.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    naruto/one piece both are my
    favorite

Naruto need to learn ftg so he will achive higher rank

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    R.I.P J-man

naruto only defeated pain because he couldn't use deva while his other paths were still active. kurama was the one who told naruto about the plan and tobirama isn't on minato's level not to mention we havn't seen sasuke's true potential. i do agree tho he is without question top 5

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the time comes for you to
    know... what true power is...

because he is.. lol.. )

%%%The Dark Wizard%%% Avinash012's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Agreed Everything about Naruto and I have no prob with u r top 5 since u clearly mentioned that it is u r opinion...

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First thing first, Most of the tactics during Jubito fight was from Kurama, and I think you missed to point that out, even though Naruto is an idiot (He is) he has a voice of constant reason with him now that he's made friends with Kurama. He could notice small things and has proven himself to chose a good way to attack based on that as of lately, but that does not make him intelligent.

The bottom right screen proves my point pretty much, he doesn't really have a clue what he is doing, but Kurama does.

This does not however mean that OP is not correct with his post, Kurama is part of Naruto and is now covering his painfully most obvious previous weakness. Naruto is FRICKING strong and everyone sayting something else is just ignorant.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcub View Post
    I wouldn't call him a tactician at all, he has his moments but its more due to his cleverness and his desire to not give up. I think anyone could come up with at least a half dozen ninja's who are more technical and more battle savvy then our boy Naruto. Like I said he has his moments, but most of the time he is a grinning lovable goober.

Age is important but you can rule out Gara or Sasuke in the Age department either, their exploits are also impressive.

What makes him great is his Will, which could only be rivaled by Sasuke's determination, Zabuza relentlessness, or Itachi's loyalty.
    I disagree. I feel like Sasuke's will is very weak. Naruto has changed everyone's heart at some point. His will is contagious, changing people he meets as he goes along. As for his personality and analytical skills, they are above average, but kishi keeps making him act dumber than he is, he is actually very smart. It just has to be show time and a serious fight before you see that side of him, plus kishi likes to spotlight sasuke for being a "genius" so ofc sasuke will be smarter, but he will lose because he has the weak will and is walking a wrong path.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke, Lord of Darkness lord
    of ignorance Lord of
    naïveté(c) Gein

naruto know 25 different jutsu except rasengan variations.

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    What I have shown you is
    reality. What you remember,
    that is the illusion.

Well he has made it this far without actually killing anyone.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh

Quote Originally Posted by H a n View Post
    Well he has made it this far without actually killing anyone.
    Tell that to Kakuzu

OP: I agree with most of what you said but after reading I can't help but argue that he knows a lot more than Rasengan, and the only reason he uses it so much is because it works with almost all his capabilities. Most of what Naruto has learn can be combined, the Rasengan is just a near perfect move for his power ups like SM, KM, and BM. Sort of a if it's not broken why fix it sort of thing, the Rasengan has always benefited him and his modes.

His 4th for me;
    - Obito
    - Edo Madara
    - (Edo) Hashirama
    - Naruto
    - Minato or Orochimaru

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He's actually objectively top 4. Tobirama is not above him.

Top 4 is this:

1. Obito
    2. Hashirama
    3. Madara
    4. Naruto

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Better Than EveR™

Quote Originally Posted by Transcendence View Post
    He's actually objectively top 4. Tobirama is not above him.

Top 4 is this:

1. Obito
    2. Hashirama
    3. Madara
    4. Naruto
    This list speaks the truth currently... But eventually, we all know who'll be the strongest.