Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    -Jiraiya-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Jiraiya- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ♥Køñøhá HØT sprîngs♥
    Posts
    16,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿
     



    [Open] Testing my skills.. U_U

    ♠ Rei's R & R
    ♠ Unofficial
    ♠ Killing allowed, but doesn't count towards bio. No stealing
    ♠ We can only use our main affinity basic elements and KG formed from them and other KG like Sharingan, Byakugan, etc.. (For example I'll use only water, earth, Wood elements only). No restriction in the use of ninjutsu, genjutsu, taijutsu, kenjutsu and we can use this up to our ranks. We can only use CJs related to our elemental affinity only. If you have a CE and want to use it, you are WELCOME.
    Range: We start at mid-range
    Terrain: Hashirama stands at the verge of the forest where the barren lands starts in front of him.
    Weather: Clouds here and there in the sky, otherwise sunny.
    ♠ I'll be using Hashirama Senju with a standard sword his waist with default ninja weapons.
    ♠ Post your bio and you may choose who goes first. And if you wanna go first, you can right away start your move...
    ♠ And we have no idea about each others abilities in battle unless we are related in same era like Tobirama, Hiruzen, Kakuzu, etc...
     
         
    Last edited by -Jiraiya-; 08-29-2013 at 07:19 AM. Reason: added last line

  2. #2
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    44,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swaggeroni
     



    Re: [Open] Testing my skills.. U_U

    Castiel in sig; Fire, Lighting & Dark release.

    I have no CE. But this should be a fun battle.

    Sakugen on Castiel's back.

    Sakugen | Reduction
    Type: Weapon
    Rank: S-rank
    Range: Short - Long (Only if the chain is used.)
    Chakra: 40 (+30 for every beam of chakra used.)
    Damage: 60 (+20 for every beam of chakra used -5 when the user absorbs raw chakra)
    Description:
    A blade of the finest quality forged by Castiel and named for its raw chakra stealing abilities. It is exquisite in both form and use, a dual edged blade that mimicked the shape of a roaring flame, a hilt of obsidian, and a long chain hidden within the hilt which would only respond to his chakra. This blade was developed to steal the raw chakra from opponent with every connecting attack, and store them within, making it a “living” but not sentient blade. He crafted it of Crusentu, a metal darker than night and near indestructible. Due to its large size it is worn on Castiel's back and when swung it can deal both slashing damage and blunt bashing damage. With each swing that connects with the opponent chakra is taken and absorbed by the sword. Once raw chakra has been absorbed into the blade it may be used to produce beam of energy that can cut through steel and fly off the blade with each slash, increase the cutting power of the blade, or provide Castiel with chakra. Within the hilt of Sakugen is a chain that can be used to extend the range of the swings and enables Sakugen to be used as a projectile weapon that may be retrieved. The chain has a limit of extending to a distance of twenty meters, and is able to retract at a speed of half a second per meter, meaning it takes ten seconds to retract Sakugen after the chain has been extended to the maximum length which creates a large window from an opponent to counterattack.
    Restrictions & notes:
    - Using Sakugen and it's absorbing raw chakra both count as 1 of the 3 moves
    - Sakugen is on Castiel's back at all times.
    - Sakugen can't absorb anything but raw chakra.
    - Can only use the absorbing raw chakra from opponent(s) ability three times per-match.
    - User takes five damage when absorbing opponent(s) raw chakra.
    - Chain only extends to 20 meters and takes 10 seconds to retract the chain/sword.
    - Can only be wielded by Nathan and his Castiel bio.


    Anyway; I'll go first.

    --

    It was another day in Konoha, Castiel was doing his usual thing. Walking about, with no emotion on his face. He decided to go for a walk outside the village...a few hours pass, and he is getting closed to the barren lands, until he noticed someone standing in front of the pass way. The ninja was wearing a konoha headband, so he must have been part of Konoha.
    "Hello...comrade?"
    No answer was given to Castiel's question. The only thing the man said was.
    "You want to fight?"
    Castiel usually tends to turn down fights, but sometimes he enjoys them; so he thought why not.
    This person had a different set of rules he wanted to play by; Castiel thought nothing by it, and thought it would be a little different and fun.
    The man said: "You can only use affinity basic elements and KG formed via them"
    Castiel then replied with.
    "Okay lets do it."

    It has began Castiel started to walk closer to the man, until they were mid-range from one another. Castiel starts by performing a series of hand seals, he then proceeds to make a ring with his index finger and thumb, where he begins to blow out a large blue sphere of fire, that races towards, you; the man. The blue flame sphere if it manages to reach you, will have enough power to cause major burns on you, and cause a large crater around you, since the flame is blue it is so much hotter then normal fire.
    "You're a konoha ninja, I doubt you would die from a attack like this."

    (Katon: Gekaokakyō no Jutsu) Fire Release: Raging Blue Fireball Technique
    Type: Offensive
    Rank: A-rank
    Range: Short to Mid range
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description:
    The user preforms the hand seals Boar → Tiger → Horse → Snake or Dog → Dragon → Monkey → Hare, and then making a ring with their thumb and index finger, the user blows through the ring which either forms into a continuous blue flamethrower or a blue sphere, both having immense destructive power that are capable of forming massive craters in the ground.
    Note: Can only be used three times per battle.
    Note: Can only be taught by Nathan.
     
         
    Last edited by Nathan.; 08-29-2013 at 01:34 PM.

  3. #3
    -Jiraiya-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Jiraiya- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ♥Køñøhá HØT sprîngs♥
    Posts
    16,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿
     



    Re: [Open] Testing my skills.. U_U

    Hashirama has his The Unlimited Blade | Mugenjin (無限刃) strapped to his left side of waist

    The Unlimited Blade | Mugenjin (無限刃)
    Type: Weapon
    Rank: S
    Range: Short
    Chakra: N/A (40 When summoned via scroll)
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The Mugenjin is one of the highly searched, legendary sword even among the great five nations which has taken a countless lives during the 2nd ninja war.

    This legendary sword was said to be forged by the master sword smith Arai Shakku, the head of Takumi Village (Literally meaning "Village of Artisans") during the formation of 5 great nations using a secret alloy combination which made the sword near hard as diamond and conferred protection against corrosion by rust.

    It was rumored that the Mugenjin was lost in the chaos of the 2nd great ninja war somewhere in the depths of the hidden grass village. This sword came into the possession of -Jiraiya- while he went a stealth mission to the hidden grass village where he accidentally discovered it in a hidden cave. Since then -Jiraiya- became the wielder of the Mugenjin.

    Externally the Mugenjin appears as a regular sword of normal size with a bright lustrous blade and a deep dark purple hilt of higher insulation quality residing in a deep dark purple sheath. But on very close examination of the blade, one can see a fine serrated edge flaked away in a regular pattern, which has become soaked in the flesh and body fat of the victims it had cut/killed over the years.

    Abilities:
    • Each serration on the blade has a micro-pore leading to a blind end(of few millimeters) within the sword which acts by passive capillary action to store the oils/fats which comes in contact with blade.
    • Further the serration itself can grab the fat particles from the opponents owing to friction.
    • The wielder can also feed the sword with oil from externally by pouring it over the sword but the imbibing action/quality of the sword requires no special technique by the user as it is passive due to the capillary action of the micro-pores in the sword.
    • As a result above special qualities, the wielder can ignite the imbibed fat/oils using his fire/lightning chakra or lightning sparks or fire jutsus from externally.
    • The Mugenjin can be used as a normal sword when not using any special jutsus through it, but the oil/fat imbibing quality of the sword continues to work until the space in serrations and storage sacs are saturated as it is a passive quality of the sword due to capillary action and friction produced while coming in contact with the opponent's flesh.

    Note[s]:
    • Can only be wielded by me(-Jiraiya-).
    • The sword is indestructible.
    • The user can incorporate combustible oils into the sword externally by pouring them over the sword from a storage container or through ninjutsus that produce oil.
    • The harvested oil/fat can be ignited using fire chakra, fire jutsus, lightning sparks.
    • Link to approval >>Click<<

    Picture[s]:
    Note: The serrations will be even smaller than what is shown in the picture, which will not be noticeable by the opponent under normal circumstances.








    As Hashirama reaches the border of the forest, he sees a young man walking towards him in the path which passes through the forest and the barren land.

    On first sight Hashirama could tell that the man belonged to his own village, Konohagakure which once was founded by himself and his eternal rival, Uchiha Madara on looking at his head band.

    After asking the man to have a fun spar "to kill" some time and the man agreed... The young man introduced himself that his name was Castiel.. and proceeded to ask Hashirama's name which was then unknown to Castiel...

    Hashirama with a short smile on his lips replied without revealing his name..

    " Hmm... Let's just say I'm just an ordinary shinobi of Konoha... Either way, I'm glad to make your acquaintance... "

    Castiel somewhat not satisfied by Hashirama's reply appeared to have stay calm while soon both Hashirama and Castiel take their battle stance... Soon Hashirama looking carefully at Castiel sees that he performs a set of hand seal spewing out a large sphere of blue fire out of his mouth towards him.

    On seeing the fire ball, Hashirama thinks to himself in his mind "Blue colored fire..??! Well that's new.. but either way a fire is a fire whatever the color it may be.."

    Hashirama quickly performs a single hand seal and focuses his water chakra and spits out a large sphere of water, enough to extinguish the fire ball which leaves water sprinkles in between himself and Castiel which forms a beautiful momentary rainbow colors due to sunlight.

    (Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

    " I won't be taken down by this level of attack... You should know that.. You are from Konoha as well... "

    As he replied those words, Hashirama simultaneous focuses his water chakra again while performing a hand seal and creates a fast moving jet of water from near him which slices through the ground as it moves towards Castiel.

    As the water jet travels towards Castiel, Hashirama thinks to himself " So he can use fire.. I should find out more about his ability before I can go all out.. This should be fun.. "

    (Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

     
         
    Last edited by -Jiraiya-; 08-29-2013 at 03:35 PM.

  4. #4
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    44,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swaggeroni
     



    Re: [Open] Testing my skills.. U_U

    Quote Originally Posted by -Jiraiya- View Post
    Hashirama has his The Unlimited Blade | Mugenjin (無限刃) strapped to his left side of waist

    The Unlimited Blade | Mugenjin (無限刃)
    Type: Weapon
    Rank: S
    Range: Short
    Chakra: N/A (40 When summoned via scroll)
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The Mugenjin is one of the highly searched, legendary sword even among the great five nations which has taken a countless lives during the 2nd ninja war.

    This legendary sword was said to be forged by the master sword smith Arai Shakku, the head of Takumi Village (Literally meaning "Village of Artisans") during the formation of 5 great nations using a secret alloy combination which made the sword near hard as diamond and conferred protection against corrosion by rust.

    It was rumored that the Mugenjin was lost in the chaos of the 2nd great ninja war somewhere in the depths of the hidden grass village. This sword came into the possession of -Jiraiya- while he went a stealth mission to the hidden grass village where he accidentally discovered it in a hidden cave. Since then -Jiraiya- became the wielder of the Mugenjin.

    Externally the Mugenjin appears as a regular sword of normal size with a bright lustrous blade and a deep dark purple hilt of higher insulation quality residing in a deep dark purple sheath. But on very close examination of the blade, one can see a fine serrated edge flaked away in a regular pattern, which has become soaked in the flesh and body fat of the victims it had cut/killed over the years.

    Abilities:
    • Each serration on the blade has a micro-pore leading to a blind end(of few millimeters) within the sword which acts by passive capillary action to store the oils/fats which comes in contact with blade.
    • Further the serration itself can grab the fat particles from the opponents owing to friction.
    • The wielder can also feed the sword with oil from externally by pouring it over the sword but the imbibing action/quality of the sword requires no special technique by the user as it is passive due to the capillary action of the micro-pores in the sword.
    • As a result above special qualities, the wielder can ignite the imbibed fat/oils using his fire/lightning chakra or lightning sparks or fire jutsus from externally.
    • The Mugenjin can be used as a normal sword when not using any special jutsus through it, but the oil/fat imbibing quality of the sword continues to work until the space in serrations and storage sacs are saturated as it is a passive quality of the sword due to capillary action and friction produced while coming in contact with the opponent's flesh.

    Note[s]:
    • Can only be wielded by me(-Jiraiya-).
    • The sword is indestructible.
    • The user can incorporate combustible oils into the sword externally by pouring them over the sword from a storage container or through ninjutsus that produce oil.
    • The harvested oil/fat can be ignited using fire chakra, fire jutsus, lightning sparks.
    • Link to approval >>Click<<

    Picture[s]:
    Note: The serrations will be even smaller than what is shown in the picture, which will not be noticeable by the opponent under normal circumstances.








    As Hashirama reaches the border of the forest, he sees a young man walking towards him in the path which passes through the forest and the barren land.

    On first sight Hashirama could tell that the man belonged to his own village, Konohagakure which once was founded by himself and his eternal rival, Uchiha Madara on looking at his head band.

    After asking the man to have a fun spar "to kill" some time and the man agreed... The young man introduced himself that his name was Castiel.. and proceeded to ask Hashirama's name which was then unknown to Castiel...

    Hashirama with a short smile on his lips replied without revealing his name..

    " Hmm... Let's just say I'm just an ordinary shinobi of Konoha... Either way, I'm glad to make your acquaintance... "

    Castiel somewhat not satisfied by Hashirama's reply appeared to have stay calm while soon both Hashirama and Castiel take their battle stance... Soon Hashirama looking carefully at Castiel sees that he performs a set of hand seal spewing out a large sphere of blue fire out of his mouth towards him.

    On seeing the fire ball, Hashirama thinks to himself in his mind "Blue colored fire..??! Well that's new.. but either way a fire is a fire whatever the color it may be.."

    Hashirama quickly performs a single hand seal and focuses his water chakra and spits out a large sphere of water, enough to extinguish the fire ball which leaves water sprinkles in between himself and Castiel which forms a beautiful momentary rainbow colors due to sunlight.

    (Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

    " I won't be taken down by this level of attack... You should know that.. You are from Konoha as well... "

    As he replied those words, Hashirama simultaneous focuses his water chakra again while performing a hand seal and creates a fast moving jet of water from near him which slices through the ground as it moves towards Castiel.

    As the water jet travels towards Castiel, Hashirama thinks to himself " So he can use fire.. I should find out more about his ability before I can go all out.. This should be fun.. "

    (Suiton: Mizu Kamikiri) - Water Release: Rising Water Slicer
    Rank: B
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: After performing the Tiger hand seal the user creates a fast jet of water running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock.

    "Hm, you are you again?"
    The man finally spoke and he told Castiel his name; Hashirama.
    The name didn't ring any bells for Castiel, as Castiel performed the fire technique, Hashirama released what seemed to be a water bullet, the bullet cancel out Castiel's fire.
    "So you're a water user or so it seems?"
    As Castiel spoke those words, he saw you release another water looking technique this technique seemed to look like a jet that is racing towards, Castiel as the technique is heading towards, Castiel. He gathers chakra at his feet, Castiel the jumps and using this technique it allows him to jump off into another direction besides up, so Castiel chose to go left, dodging your technique. Castiel then lands on the left side of technique just escaping it, Castiel then said
    "Pfft, got to try better then that."
    With that, Castiel gathers a large amount of lighting chakra in his mouth, he then releases it as a huge hawk, well the head and the wings, but it still proceeds to race towards.
    "You get hut but that, it might hurt a little!"

    [Kuuki shissou] ♦ Air dash ♦
    Rank: B
    Range: All
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Air dash is a special move that allows a ninja to jump once, and while they are still going upward, push off of air to jump again in a different direction. It does not allow them to go upward again, only allowing them to dash forward in mid-air, backwards, down, left, or right. How this works is that while a ninja is jumping, they will force chakra out of their feel, forming a purple seal underneath them that look like a circle with 6 points like a star beneath them. From there they will have a split second to dash in any direction with the exception of up. This can be used once per jump from the ground and the dash is fast enough to dodge some attacks.
    ~Usable only twice.
    ~Faust can only teach this.

    (Raiton:shuzoku taka) - lightning element: Racing hawk
    Rank:A
    Type:Attack
    Range:short-mid
    chakra cost:30
    Damage:60
    Descreption:The user counsintrates a big amount of lightning chakra to his mouth and than spits it out at the enemy.Than the user uses his chakra minipulation to form a hawk (only head and wings)
    that attacks the enemy at high speed.
    *can be used 2 times per battle
     
         

  5. #5
    -Jiraiya-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Jiraiya- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ♥Køñøhá HØT sprîngs♥
    Posts
    16,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿
     



    Re: [Open] Testing my skills.. U_U

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
    "Hm, you are you again?"
    The man finally spoke and he told Castiel his name; Hashirama.
    The name didn't ring any bells for Castiel, as Castiel performed the fire technique, Hashirama released what seemed to be a water bullet, the bullet cancel out Castiel's fire.
    "So you're a water user or so it seems?"
    As Castiel spoke those words, he saw you release another water looking technique this technique seemed to look like a jet that is racing towards, Castiel as the technique is heading towards, Castiel. He gathers chakra at his feet, Castiel the jumps and using this technique it allows him to jump off into another direction besides up, so Castiel chose to go left, dodging your technique. Castiel then lands on the left side of technique just escaping it, Castiel then said
    "Pfft, got to try better then that."
    With that, Castiel gathers a large amount of lighting chakra in his mouth, he then releases it as a huge hawk, well the head and the wings, but it still proceeds to race towards.
    "You get hut but that, it might hurt a little!"

    [Kuuki shissou] ♦ Air dash ♦
    Rank: B
    Range: All
    Type: Supplementary
    Chakra Cost: 25
    Damage: N/A
    Description: Air dash is a special move that allows a ninja to jump once, and while they are still going upward, push off of air to jump again in a different direction. It does not allow them to go upward again, only allowing them to dash forward in mid-air, backwards, down, left, or right. How this works is that while a ninja is jumping, they will force chakra out of their feel, forming a purple seal underneath them that look like a circle with 6 points like a star beneath them. From there they will have a split second to dash in any direction with the exception of up. This can be used once per jump from the ground and the dash is fast enough to dodge some attacks.
    ~Usable only twice.
    ~Faust can only teach this.

    (Raiton:shuzoku taka) - lightning element: Racing hawk
    Rank:A
    Type:Attack
    Range:short-mid
    chakra cost:30
    Damage:60
    Descreption:The user counsintrates a big amount of lightning chakra to his mouth and than spits it out at the enemy.Than the user uses his chakra minipulation to form a hawk (only head and wings)
    that attacks the enemy at high speed.
    *can be used 2 times per battle
    As Castiel moves towards his left in air above the ground, Hashirama performs a Snake hand seal and channels his earth chakra into the ground while calculating where Castiel would land and creates a 15 feet cuboid cavity(with his expected landing point as center) within the earth leaving the surface intact. Since Castiel is not in touch with the ground, he will feel nothing as the cavity is created over the ground where he is about to land.

    As Castiel lands on the thin ground covered cavity, it'll immediately give away due to Castiel weight making him to loose foot hold and the ground will break leaving Castiel to fall into the 15 feet deep pit unexpectedly, to much of his surprise (thus also preventing his preplanned move).

    Earth Release: Hidden earth trap (Doton: Hitoshirezu daichi wana)
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: C
    Range: Mid - Long
    Chakra: 15
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal while channeling his earth chakra into the ground and creates a large empty cavity beneath the earth surface wherever the user desires, within the range by compressing the earth on all sides using his chakra to create an empty cavity without disturbing the surface of the ground. In doing so, the opponent just feels a mild tremor coursing through the ground if he is in contact with the ground. The size of the cavity can vary from a minimum of 3 feet in all dimension to a maximum of 15 feet in all dimensions whether be it in a spherical or cuboid shape or tubular shape or irregular shape and the cavity is created just 2-5 feet beneath the ground surface with intact surface strong enough to support the opponent or things at that time. Because of this thin surface over the underlying cavity whenever significant added weight (for example water, earth, extra weight due to clones/summoning animals or explosions) or when added force occurs over the area like jumping, falling occurs over that area, the thin surface gives away and breaks drawing them all into the pit. The surface also will break when certain lightning jutsus which travel through the ground like Chidori thunderstorm as they will destroy the superficial earth in their path as they proceed.


    " I can use more than just water...! You'll see "

    Soon as the ground breaks and Castiel falls into the pit, Hashirama focuses his water chakra and creates a gushing pool of water from the bottom of pit which rises Castiel just above the ground from the pit and shoots several bullets of water at him and the water bullets form into a water dragon which twists around and attacks Castiel sending him crashing into the pit again.

    (Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.
     
         

  6. #6
    Nathan.'s Avatar
    Status
    Nathan. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    44,322
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swaggeroni
     



    Re: [Open] Testing my skills.. U_U

    Quote Originally Posted by -Jiraiya- View Post
    As Castiel moves towards his left in air above the ground, Hashirama performs a Snake hand seal and channels his earth chakra into the ground while calculating where Castiel would land and creates a 15 feet cuboid cavity(with his expected landing point as center) within the earth leaving the surface intact. Since Castiel is not in touch with the ground, he will feel nothing as the cavity is created over the ground where he is about to land.

    As Castiel lands on the thin ground covered cavity, it'll immediately give away due to Castiel weight making him to loose foot hold and the ground will break leaving Castiel to fall into the 15 feet deep pit unexpectedly, to much of his surprise (thus also preventing his preplanned move).

    Earth Release: Hidden earth trap (Doton: Hitoshirezu daichi wana)
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: C
    Range: Mid - Long
    Chakra: 15
    Damage: N/A
    Description: The user performs the snake hand seal while channeling his earth chakra into the ground and creates a large empty cavity beneath the earth surface wherever the user desires, within the range by compressing the earth on all sides using his chakra to create an empty cavity without disturbing the surface of the ground. In doing so, the opponent just feels a mild tremor coursing through the ground if he is in contact with the ground. The size of the cavity can vary from a minimum of 3 feet in all dimension to a maximum of 15 feet in all dimensions whether be it in a spherical or cuboid shape or tubular shape or irregular shape and the cavity is created just 2-5 feet beneath the ground surface with intact surface strong enough to support the opponent or things at that time. Because of this thin surface over the underlying cavity whenever significant added weight (for example water, earth, extra weight due to clones/summoning animals or explosions) or when added force occurs over the area like jumping, falling occurs over that area, the thin surface gives away and breaks drawing them all into the pit. The surface also will break when certain lightning jutsus which travel through the ground like Chidori thunderstorm as they will destroy the superficial earth in their path as they proceed.


    " I can use more than just water...! You'll see "

    Soon as the ground breaks and Castiel falls into the pit, Hashirama focuses his water chakra and creates a gushing pool of water from the bottom of pit which rises Castiel just above the ground from the pit and shoots several bullets of water at him and the water bullets form into a water dragon which twists around and attacks Castiel sending him crashing into the pit again.

    (Suiton: Suiryū Kōbaku ) - Water Release: Water Dragon Biting Explosion
    Rank: A
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user creates a large pool of water that gushes upwards lifting the opponent into the air, after firing the enemy into the air, the user shoots numerous water bullets at them from the pool of water and then finishes by forming the water bullets into a water dragon which attacks the target, sending them crashing into the ground.
    As Castiel is falling into the pit below him, he gathers his dark release chakra in both his hands with this he quickly aims his hands downwards release large energy blasts, the blasts since they are aimed downwards give Castiel a small but big enough boost to escape the hole and land on the edge of the said pit.
    "Phew"
    Castiel then performs a series of five hand seals, and then proceeds to point his left index finger out towards you, a blinding light emits from Castiel left finger blinding you for a seconds, within those seconds Castiel releases six triangular beams of lightning that surround you, slamming your mid section and releasing electricity in the process, making you unable to move for ten seconds, using this to Castiel's advantage, he runs up towards you, until Castiel is at short range [not point blank range], the triangular beams wear off, but as they wear off Castiel gathers fire chakra in his left hand, Castiel then makes a punching motion in the air, thus doing that releases a huge fireball that races towards you.
    "Shouldn't think so low of me!"

    - Your water technique doesn't happen since I didn't land in the hole.

    (Taibu Meiton No Jutsu) – Greater Dark Release Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This is a stronger version of the dark release technique, the user can shoot dark release energy blasts , shields or any kind of shape through the usage of the dark release but on a larger scale than the standard dark release technique.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per match
    Note: Can only be taught by ~Crow~

    (Raiton: Rikujōkōrō) - Lightning Style: Six-Staff Lightning Prison
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A-Rank
    Range: Mid-Range
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points:n/a
    Description:The user performs a sequence of five hand seals, then begins to point their index finger towards the target. A large blinding light begins to emit from the users index finger which can result as a distraction towards the enemy. The user shoots six triangular beams of lightning that emerge from their index finger. The beams of lightning then begin to head towards the opponent. The six triangular beams surround the target in a hexagonal formation. Soon after surrounding the target, the six beams of lightning slam into the target's midsection, holding them in place, and doing minor physical damage. Soon after the beams come into contact with the target, they release electricity making the enemy paralyzed, much like Nagashi, hindering the target's movement, and speed.

    - Paralyzation last for ten seconds
    - Can be used two times per match
    - No lightning techniques in the same turn
    - Can only be taught by Toshiro

    Fire fist (Honoo genkotsu)
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack/supplementary
    Range: short -mid
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will concentrate a lot of fire into his fist than by doing a punching motion he will create a huge fire ball that will go at the opponent at high speed.
    *Can only be taught by mugen-sama
     
         

  7. #7
    -Jiraiya-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Jiraiya- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    ♥Køñøhá HØT sprîngs♥
    Posts
    16,195
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✿ La vita è bella ✿
     



    Re: [Open] Testing my skills.. U_U

    Quote Originally Posted by Nathan. View Post
    As Castiel is falling into the pit below him, he gathers his dark release chakra in both his hands with this he quickly aims his hands downwards release large energy blasts, the blasts since they are aimed downwards give Castiel a small but big enough boost to escape the hole and land on the edge of the said pit.
    "Phew"
    Castiel then performs a series of five hand seals, and then proceeds to point his left index finger out towards you, a blinding light emits from Castiel left finger blinding you for a seconds, within those seconds Castiel releases six triangular beams of lightning that surround you, slamming your mid section and releasing electricity in the process, making you unable to move for ten seconds, using this to Castiel's advantage, he runs up towards you, until Castiel is at short range [not point blank range], the triangular beams wear off, but as they wear off Castiel gathers fire chakra in his left hand, Castiel then makes a punching motion in the air, thus doing that releases a huge fireball that races towards you.
    "Shouldn't think so low of me!"

    - Your water technique doesn't happen since I didn't land in the hole.

    (Taibu Meiton No Jutsu) – Greater Dark Release Technique
    Rank: A
    Type: Attack/Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short – Long
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This is a stronger version of the dark release technique, the user can shoot dark release energy blasts , shields or any kind of shape through the usage of the dark release but on a larger scale than the standard dark release technique.
    Note: Can only be used 3 times per match
    Note: Can only be taught by ~Crow~

    (Raiton: Rikujōkōrō) - Lightning Style: Six-Staff Lightning Prison
    Type: Supplementary
    Rank: A-Rank
    Range: Mid-Range
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points:n/a
    Description:The user performs a sequence of five hand seals, then begins to point their index finger towards the target. A large blinding light begins to emit from the users index finger which can result as a distraction towards the enemy. The user shoots six triangular beams of lightning that emerge from their index finger. The beams of lightning then begin to head towards the opponent. The six triangular beams surround the target in a hexagonal formation. Soon after surrounding the target, the six beams of lightning slam into the target's midsection, holding them in place, and doing minor physical damage. Soon after the beams come into contact with the target, they release electricity making the enemy paralyzed, much like Nagashi, hindering the target's movement, and speed.

    - Paralyzation last for ten seconds
    - Can be used two times per match
    - No lightning techniques in the same turn
    - Can only be taught by Toshiro

    Fire fist (Honoo genkotsu)
    Rank: S
    Type: Attack/supplementary
    Range: short -mid
    Chakra Cost:40
    Damage: 80
    Description: The user will concentrate a lot of fire into his fist than by doing a punching motion he will create a huge fire ball that will go at the opponent at high speed.
    *Can only be taught by mugen-sama
    As Hashirama was preparing to use his water jutsu just as Castiel begins to fall into the hole, he notices the sudden blast from within the pit and soon sees that Castiel jumps out from the pit and lands over the ground. Seeing that Castiel has escaped, Hashirama with already focused water chakra now simply creates a gushing water beneath Castiel which quickly rises and covers all around him forming an orb of water with Castiel inside of it.

    (Suiton: Funshutsu Mizu Kinko) - Water Release: Gushing Water Imprisonment
    Rank: B
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: The user creates a flow of gushing water under the opponent which traps them in a sphere of water. The user can perform an attack while the opponent is trapped. This jutsu is similar to Water Prison Technique, though the user doesn't need to keep his arm in the sphere of water.
    Note: Technique creates its own water source


    As soon as the orb is created, Hashirama performs a Bird hand seal and creates several sharp stone spikes to protrude from the ground directly beneath Castiel and all around him, piercing him at various places while he was trapped in the water orb.

    (Doton: Doryūsō) - Earth Release: Earth Flow Spears
    Rank: B
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Mid
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user first performs the Bird hand seal and the user condense mud or stone, from the ground, and shape them into spikes that will protrude from the ground in order to skewer the target. The spikes cannot penetrate targets of greater density.


    " Konoha ninjas... Are they getting sloppy these days..??!! "
     
         
    Last edited by -Jiraiya-; 09-09-2013 at 06:59 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •