Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    May 2013
    The Advent Of Shinju

[THEORY]Sage Of Six Paths

This is a theory about the ancestor of the ninja world. Primarily, why is the sage of six paths called his name? There must be a worthwhile reason behind it and it isn't mere coincidence that he has a necklace with six magatamas that corresponds to the six paths. I believe that the sage himself wanted to put emphasis on his six paths.
    The Six Paths are characteristics that describe the sage.

Sage of six paths quote:"I am the one who will establish peace and order."
    He was also renowned as a peaceful monk. Isn't a monk one with nature or can't he be one with nature because of wisdom and peacefulness. The sage was gifted that natural ability. The sage must have been a very wise man who could become one with nature. That's how he got his sage techniques and sage mode to confront the Juubi. Otherwise, where will he find such a power? Even if he learned the truth about chakra , he will not be potent enough to stand against the Juubi. So he obtained the power of nature unlike any other being and nature even bestowed upon him an incredible source of knowledge. Indeed, he succeeded in merging completely with nature and senjutsu aided him in balancing all the other powers:Chakra, Life force and body. His physical body was empowered and his chakra now exceeded normal human. With the knowledge he obtained through nature, he created ninjutsu and fuuinjutsu.
    NOTE:Naruto didn't become completely one with nature. He still has yet to go on this path. The sage, on the other hand, made nature a part of himself and obtained in return its full powers.

The sage was a peaceful man- one of his characteristics that refer to his flow with nature.
    The latter already had 3 of the paths by this time:

1)
    Strong willpower unlike other humans which allowed him to become a perfect jinchuriki and subjugate the Juubi just like Obito did while clinging on Rin memories. Naruto also have such a will, which makes him similar to the rikudo sennin. To support my statement:All jinchuriki should have a strong will or the bijuu will get control and break free. E.g:gaara transformed into shukaku when he stopped resisting shukaku's control-when your will weakens, bijuu conquers your mind. However, Naruto was willfull enough to resist the numerous attempts of Kyuubi trying to control him.

2)
    Unison with nature-why is rikudo called a sage? He must have sage techniques-one with nature. And we all know that sage techniques are effective on the juubi because of the senjutsu rasengan used by Naruto on Juubito or because of hashirama's gates. The gates that Hashirama did in Sage Mode succeeded in pinning the Juubi to the ground-they are apparently effective on Juubi. Why sage techniques are effective on Juubito or the juubi itself? It is because the Juubi is a part of nature. By kishimoto's logic, the source of nature can be confronted by nature itself.

3)
    Body-You need a proper body to house a tailed beast-you need to be compatible. The sage must have had a proper body to contain the Juubi. That strong body, he obtained it by becoming one with nature. For e.g:The Uzumaki are chosen as vessels for tailed beasts-they have strong chakras and bodies.

As tobi stated, two of the six paths are in one being. The eyes(Uchiha) and the body are two of six paths.

Upon sealing the juubi inside himself, the sage was way above human realms and obtained the other 3 paths which can't be obtained unless you have juubi's power. You must have absolute control over the tailed beast and become a perfect jinchuriki to get the other 3 paths.

The next 3 paths are:

4)the eyes-rinnegan(the juubi's eye) The sage of six paths is characterised by his rinnegan.
    5)Jinchuriki and bijuu- One of the main characteristics that describe the sage. The sage was well known to be the jinchuriki of Juubi.
    6)Yin-Yang Essence or -the ability to surpass all realms. Obito obtained Yin-Yang release when he became the perfect juubi jinchuriki. Naruto who has part of the tailed beasts chakra but lack Yin part of kyuubi, cannot become like Obito who has most of the tailed beast chakra. When Naruto gets the Yin part, the Yin-Yang essence will give Naruto more rikudo characteristics.

Tobi knew the sage because of these paths:Rinnegan,Juubi(Bijuu path) and Yin-yang essence and perhaps because of his body path. Little did he know about the first two ones that Naruto have but he lacks. That is why he will never become rikudo sennin himself.

I know that you have doubts on the last three paths but I will clear everything up with proofs:

Questions on 4th path:Why couldn't the elder son of the sage summon Juubi(Gedo Mazo) from the moon like Madara did? It's because he didn't have rinnegan like madara and could not control/ summon it. Besides, it as shown that only persons with rinnegan can control the empty vessel of Juubi(Gedo Mazo). E.g: Nagato, rinnegan Tobi. Therefore, it's undeniable fact that rinnegan is linked to the juubi. All of this points at one thing: the sage obtained rinnegan upon becoming a host of the Juubi. If he didn't get his eyes in this way, how the hell did he get that weird eye that so ressembles Juubi's eye and how come it can magically control the Juubi?
    Another question can be why Obito didn't get the full pair of rinnegan eyes. It is because the rinnegan take years to activate-you have to be a juubi jinchuriki for a long period. A proof of this will be the uchihas who come from the elder son. The elder son eyes become the byakugan. It is said somewhere in naruto manga that sharingan comes from byakugan. After many years, it changed to sharingan which ressembles the Juubi's eye. This is the proof that Juubi's eye awakens after many years.

To sum it up:
    Rinnegan looks like juubi's eye
    Rinnegan controls gedo mazo
    Therefore, rikudo obtained his eyes and alll of its power through the Juubi.

Questions on Fifth Path: Why jinchuriki and bijuu path? I know it sound really weird but it's the truth. By bijuu, I do not mean a single tailed beast. I refer to a combination of tailed beasts or Juubi itself. Upon sealing the Juubi inside himself, Obito's apperance became more rikudo-like.

What I have doubts on and I am not sure:It may not be uzumaki fuuinjutsu that Obito used to seal Juubi inside himself. Did any of you see an uzumaki seal on obito's belly? There was none.

The sealing forumula for uzumaki seal is usually on the belly, not on back. You do not seal bijuus in your back. The circles on obito's back is a rikudo characteristic, not the seal itself.
    Whatever, when obito performed handseal to become juubi's jinchuriki, no sealing formulas were seen on his belly and how the hell was Juubi dragged instantly inside him. In my opinion, I believe that he used the rinnegan to do this, not uzumaki seal because rinnegan can control the juubi somehow-the eye is linked to the juubi.
    Whatever, we all know that uzumaki's fuuinjutsu is a complex one and powerful one: there are few users of the technique excluding the uzumaki clan. It's not like you can easily perform it without the death reaper's help.

Proof:
    1)Minato used death reaper seal for uzumaki seal
    2)Hiruzen used death reaper seal for uzumaki seal on his belly
    3)Kushina's uzumaki seal was made off panel
    4)Kushina taught Minato Uzumaki seal but no one taught Obito such an advanced sealing technique.

Reasons I believe that Obito has no uzumaki seal:
    1)No visible signs-no seals on his belly
    2)high level techniques require mastery-someone must teach you
    3)Few known users of uzumaki seals
    4)The uzumaki clan was already dead before Obito could have learned anything from them.

However, uzumaki seal plays an important role in uniting the paths which I will certainly explain. For e.g: Naruto and Minato's KCM- a fusion of bijuu chakra and uzumaki seal ressembles rikudo sennin

Note:Uzumaki seal is not the 6th path. Without bijuu's chakra, there are no rikudo characteristics. The uzumaki seal which was developed by the sage serves in combining the paths-it is because the sage himself was an uzumaki. The uzumaki seal itself do not give any of the sage's powers.

Questions on sixth path: Obito obtained yin-yang released upon gaining the yin-yang essence in the juubi-The juubi was the progenitor of the world after all, so it was a god of creation. Naruto must get yin part of kyuubi to get more rikudo characteristics because the bijuus have yin-yang essence. They were created of pure yin-yang release. The juubi's yin-yang to create the world was not similar to the sage. And the sage intentionally set the yin-yang essence in the bijuus. This is the reason for kcm's appearance and BM's appearance. The uzumaki seal, developed by the sage, can channel the yin-yang essence hidden into reality, resulting into rikudo's appearance.

What current Juubito has:
    1)Corrupted willpower(this is a path like I mentioned before)
    2)body path-senju cells of course
    3)4th path(rinnegan)
    4)5th path(Jinchuriki and bijuu-Juubi)
    5)6th path(yin-yang essence)

What Naruto has:
    1)The sage's will power-the will to never give up on good things unlike obito
    2)2nd path-nature(sage mode) though it pales in comparison with rikudo sennin
    3)3rd path(body-uzumaki body)
    4)5th path(jinchuriki and bijuu-chakra from bijuus and yang part of kyuubi)

Comparison of naruto with Obito:
    1)Naruto has better will
    2)Naruto has the sage's body-the sage was an uzumaki. He doesn't have just a few senju cells.

here, the uzumaki seal is shown on his back.
    3)Naruto has the original powers of the sage-sage mode(nature path)
    4)Naruto has kurama's chakra and is about to get yin part

What Naruto still lacks: the eyes, the yin-yang essence(However, he will get it soon)
    I believe that the uzumaki seal may hold a secret and might help to give naruto the remaining paths. We never know until kishimoto makes his move.

What Juubi saw in Naruto:The first three paths like at the time when S06P sealed him. He saw the will of the sage, his uzumaki body and his unison with nature and atop all, the uzumaki seal alongside with the presence of the bijuus reinforced the idea that Naruto was the sage himself.

What I believe will happen is that Naruto will become the Sage because he has all the three first paths and with the help of the bijuus will awaken the remaining ones.

This theory can be almost true or partly true. I need your thoughts to make it an even better theory.

OT: Madara's trump card is probably this: destroy one of obito's paths, maybe his will.

Last edited by LUMOS ULTIMATUM; 08-29-2013 at 09:21 AM.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: [THEORY]Sage Of Six Paths

You have my praise! wow! cool. I bow to your superior analysis

Status
    Dec 2012
    U wot M√64

only clicked spoilers for the scans
    other than that, TL;DR

Status
    Apr 2011
    うずまき 長門

nice thread so - rep

Status
    May 2013
    The Advent Of Shinju

Quote Originally Posted by Mudotwo View Post
    only clicked spoilers for the scans
    other than that, TL;DR
    It's a theory, so it's supposed to be this long.

Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Obito's Seal mark appeared on his back.

Minato's Shiki Fūjin Seal appeared on his chest

Naruto's Eight Trigrams Seal is on his belly.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Well this is a theory to read while on the shitter...

Status
    Dec 2012
    U wot M√64

Quote Originally Posted by LUMOS ULTIMATUM View Post
    It's a theory, so it's supposed to be this long.
    not true my friend. Some people can make something incredibly short but very informative

Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

We should brace ourselves with Rikūdo and Jūbi's backstory and find out they were once friends.

Status
    May 2013
    heellooo

wow really cool man !

Status
    May 2013
    The Advent Of Shinju

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Obito's Seal mark appeared on his back.

Minato's Shiki Fūjin Seal appeared on his chest

Naruto's Eight Trigrams Seal is on his belly.
    , the sealing forumula for uzumaki seal must be on belly, not on back. You do not seal bijuus in your back.

Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

, the sealing forumula for uzumaki seal must be on belly, not on back. You do not seal bijuus in your back.
    But Minato's Seal is on his chest

Status
    May 2013
    The Advent Of Shinju

But Minato's Seal is on his chest
    It is simply a rikudo characteristic, that's not the seal. The seal is covered by the chakra. This is the logic: Naruto has yang part, circle on stomach. Minato has yin part of kyuubi, so the circles postion are inverted. They are on the chest. yin and yang oppose each other

Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

It is simply a rikudo characteristic, that's not the seal. The seal is covered by the chakra. This is the logic: Naruto has yang part, circle on stomach. Minato has yin part of kyuubi, so the circles postion are inverted. They are on the chest. yin and yang oppose each other
    I see, anyways what are your thoughts on Rikūdo and Jūbi being friends before?

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

We should brace ourselves with Rikūdo and Jūbi's backstory and find out they were once friends.

, I can imagine that

Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Quote Originally Posted by mikeeozua View Post

, I can imagine that
    Seems Legit:

The yamabushi tengu, while potentially devious, can occasionally be cajoled into sharing their power with mortals. This was the case with Minamoto no Yoshitsune, known as Ushiwakamaru during his youth. In a definitive work on the subject of tengu, Tengu, the Mountain Goblin, Pat Fister writes, "He (Yoshitsune) was spared by Taira no Kiyomori during the Heiji rebellion in 1159, on the condition that he become a priest and be educated at the temple of Kurama-dera" (Fister 105). It was during his time on the mountain that Yoshitsune came into contact with the powerful tengu king, Sojobo. Sojobo's reasons for teaching Yoshitsune aren't perfectly clear.

Citation: "Tengu, the Mountain Goblin," by Pat Fister, in Stephen Addiss (ed.), Japanese Ghosts and Demons, New York: George Braziller, Inc. 1985, pp. 103-112.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

, I can imagine that
    The Juubi and Sage were friends, but soon realized they were meant to be enemies. They fought and the Sage was victorious, but instead of killing the Juubi it decided to "befriend" him.

Juubi = Madara

Hashirama = Sage

Callin' it right now..

Status
    May 2013
    The Advent Of Shinju

I see, anyways what are your thoughts on Rikūdo and Jūbi being friends before?
    I think they were enemies and oppose each other's way of bringing peace. Originally, the juubi acted as a god of peace even if he had destroy species like human race. When humans fought each other, the juubi wanted to destroy that race onece and for all and bring peace to nature which it created. The sage of six paths intervened, sealed the juubi, brought peace in that era of wars. However, when the juubi would be free, it would continue on its goal to purify the earth: destroy the human race. The sage separated its chakra and trapped it in the moon. In truth, IMO, Juubi do not cause harm to nature:birds, etc.. but only to humans because they fight each other.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu Bomber View Post
    The Juubi and Sage were friends, but soon realized they were meant to be enemies. They fought and the Sage was victorious, but instead of killing the Juubi it decided to "befriend" him.

Juubi = Madara

Hashirama = Sage

Callin' it right now..
    I don't think that's the case because remember when the Juubi sensed Rikodou in Naruto and began to target him?

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

I don't think that's the case because remember when the Juubi sensed Rikodou in Naruto and began to target him?
    Like right now with Madara and Hashirama?

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu Bomber View Post
    Like right now with Madara and Hashirama?
    Yeah. I thought by befriend him, you meant the Juubi befriended him as well. But it seems that it still holds a grudge against Rikodou.

Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

Reverse parallelism: NarutoxKurama: enemies who became friends; RikūdoxJūbi: friends who became enemies:

Once upon a time, a young Uzumaki priest befriended a god:

That god in turn taught him the nature of chakra, the priest living in a world of constant war and strife, sought to teach humanity the ways of Ninshuu to establish peace:

But man, having obtained these gifts used it for other means:

War:

The god saw this, and felt betrayed by man's misuse of its' gifts:

So the god decided to eradicate the sinful humans once and for all:

The priest, who still wanted to believe in humanity's goodness, tried to convince the god not to eradicate man:

But the god would not listen, for it has seen the evil in men's hearts, the priest, the god's former friend, had no choice but do battle with the creature:

Using Fuuinjutsu, he defeated the beast, and sealed it inside himself, hoping that one day, when its' parts become whole and is reborn once again, it will learn to forgive humanity for their sins and learn to believe in the light of human being's will.

Banned
    Status
    Feb 2013
    This user has no status.

Yeah. I thought by befriend him, you meant the Juubi befriended him as well. But it seems that it still holds a grudge against Rikodou.
    Usually anything involving the Sharingan has the same backstory, which is what I fear might happen with the Sage and Juubi...

Status
    May 2013
    The Advent Of Shinju

Reverse parallelism: NarutoxKurama: enemies who became friends; RikūdoxJūbi: friends who became enemies:
    That's more or less I wanted to convey in my post. That's a good picturious theory, nevertheless Sir Derp Obito + rep

Status
    Dec 2012
    0834-1917-9840

That's more or less I wanted to convey in my post. That's a good picturious theory, nevertheless Sir Derp Obito + rep
    Thank you, I believe it's inevitable that the Jūbi will probably escape and reach its final transformation, for Rikūdo feared of its full revival:

Viz:

And Obito sealed an incomplete Jūbi inside him: (sufficient for Mugen Tsukuyomi)

Plot necessitates Jūbi to achieve its full revival/transformation

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»