Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 76
  1. #1
    Senior Member osba's Avatar
    Status
    osba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    So in the latest "next week on naruto" part of the episode, we got to see so6p's hair colour.

    as you can see in the unshaded part, it is gray, just like hiruzen's colour actually.
    It is gray, not white.. red hair turns white when aged.
    This could not have been possible in any case because the red hair we see from the uzumaki's was taken over by nagato even though his father had black hair so if So6p would have had red hair, we would have seen more red hair from his descendants, the senju and uchiha.
    Now you might state that they were created by creation of all things jutsu but Derp Obito himself claims that this is not the case in a discussion we once had..
    I'll update this part when i have found the arguement he brought up.
    now this does not mean that the so6p was not an uzumaki, this might just mean that the so6p did not have the red hair gen, wich means that they did not start the red hair trend back then^.^
     
         
    Last edited by osba; 09-05-2013 at 01:29 PM.

  2. #2
    Member Homeboy18's Avatar
    Status
    Homeboy18 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    In the bottom of the Ocean
    Posts
    240
    Post Thanks / Like
    My massive Blade Samehada
    shreds you to ribbons
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    It's because he was old at that time. And he used too much Chakra to create the 9 Bijuu. Remember Nagato? His Hair turned also white after using all of his last Chakra.

    Edit: Just read all of it right now. But I still think it's how I said above. What you're saying doesn't prove anything. So his Hair is grey instead of white.
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member osba's Avatar
    Status
    osba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    Quote Originally Posted by Homeboy18 View Post
    It's because he was old at that time. And he used too much Chakra to create the 9 Bijuu. Remember Nagato? His Hair turned also white after using all of his last Chakra.
    it is gray, not white.
     
         

  4. #4
    仮名 Uchiha Brothers's Avatar
    Status
    Uchiha Brothers is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    yami
    Posts
    331
    Post Thanks / Like
    nothing is wrong with me its
    with you all
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    so he was an uzumaki
     
         

  5. #5
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    I'll answer by copying Sir derp's Obito comment

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Derp Obito View Post
    Based on the image:



    The RGB Decimal is 147, 108, 103

    The Color is: Desaturated Dark Red



    The lost of hair color vividness is probably attributed to aging/senility.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member osba's Avatar
    Status
    osba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    I'll answer by copying Sir derp's Obito comment
    believe what you want.. but uzumaki's turn white, not gray.. red hair goes white, not gray.
    in the unshaded version it is clearly gray.
     
         
    Last edited by osba; 08-31-2013 at 11:18 AM.

  7. #7
    R Ì N N E -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Cybertron
    Posts
    24,583
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has Godly status.
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    I'll answer by copying Sir derp's Obito comment
    ...where is official manga proof?
     
         

  8. #8
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    Quote Originally Posted by osba View Post
    believe what you want.. but uzumaki's turn white, not gray.. red hair goes white, not gray.
    you didn't understand, it's not a matter of beliefs but a matter of facts. The colour was defined by a computer program as red, maybe not vivid red but red nonetheless. What you say about uzumaki's hair turns into white is only based on what we saw from Nagato who used completely his chakra but that doesn't mean that the sage used it to the point of becoming pure white. Also based on aging rules, the colour doens't jump from red to white like that but rather it has transitional levels. What this scene proves is that the sage used his chakra to a point his hair lost his vivid colour but he did have nonetheless enough chakra to keep it red albeit faint in comparison.
     
         
    Last edited by Byron123; 08-31-2013 at 11:12 AM.

  9. #9
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Posts
    11,548
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    We dont really know what color it is, as the manga is not in color. Who's to say it is not pink.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member naruttebayo's Avatar
    Status
    naruttebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    dressrosa
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..



    it was definitely red when he was young

     
         

  11. #11
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    ...where is official manga proof?
    Well true it's not an official manga proof but on the other hand, all these colours are chosen in advance. Do you think that Kishimoto just draws them in black and white and then he leaves it completely up to the animators to paint them in whatever way they want? Certainly not.
     
         
    Last edited by Byron123; 08-31-2013 at 11:13 AM.

  12. #12
    Senior Member osba's Avatar
    Status
    osba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    you didn't understand, it's not a matter of beliefs but a matter of facts. The colour was defined a program as red, maybe not vivid red but red nonetheless. What you say about uzumaki's hair turns into white is only based on what we saw from Nagato who used completely his chakra but that doesn't mean that the sage used it to the point of becoming pure white. Also based on aging rules, the colour doens't jump from red to white like but rather it has transitional levels. What this scene proves is that the sage used his chakra to a point his hair lost his vivid colour but he did have nonetheless enough chakra to keep it red albeit faint in comparison.
    i did understand, i recomment you read the rest of my thread post.


    i'll leave this here.
     
         
    Last edited by osba; 08-31-2013 at 11:16 AM.

  13. #13
    Senior Member naruttebayo's Avatar
    Status
    naruttebayo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    dressrosa
    Posts
    5,522
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    Well true it's not an official manga but on the other hand, all these colours are chosen in advance. Do you think that Kishimoto just draws them in black and white and then he leaves it completely up to the animators to paint them in whatever way they want? Certainly not.
    true story
     
         

  14. #14
    Akemi's Avatar
    Status
    Akemi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    in a place full of dreams
    Posts
    4,717
    Post Thanks / Like
    Akemi is a Japanese name means
    'Bright Beauty'
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    Quote Originally Posted by osba View Post
    believe what you want.. but uzumaki's turn white, not gray.. red hair goes white, not gray.
    i remember Mito's hair going brown,not sure..........
     
         

  15. #15
    Alistair Child Of The Great Empire's Avatar
    Status
    Child Of The Great Empire is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    30 Seconds To Mars
    Posts
    1,720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke, don't you dare pull a
    Lelouch! I don't wanna cry
    over my fav character again!
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    Manga>Anime. Until Kishi colors him, we don't know.
     
         

  16. #16
    %%%The Dark Wizard%%% Avinash012's Avatar
    Status
    Avinash012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    It is same as this




    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    I'll answer by copying Sir derp's Obito comment
    Really ..?
    Take a look at this (from the same thread)

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post




    I always knew Sakura was an Uzumaki descendant... Her father follows the same pattern.

    LOL
     
         
    Last edited by Avinash012; 08-31-2013 at 11:21 AM.

  17. #17
    Swordsman Sabuto Hayashi's Avatar
    Status
    Sabuto Hayashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    雲隠れの里
    Posts
    5,250
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pierce the Heavens!!
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    Based on the preview, the SO6P appears to be within his subconscious mind similar to the one Naruto enters when talking to the Kyuubi.

    We've seen that whilst in that subconscious realm, colours appear washed out and darker. Just because his hair appears grey in a dark area does not necessarily mean it is grey in normal conditions. Rather, it suggests that it might actually be a lighter colour in natural lighting.

    For example, take a look at Sasuke's robes when he's within Naruto's subconscious:


    Arguably, the colour of his robes match the Sage's robes and hair in the preview, yet we know that outside of that consciousness that his robes are pristine white. The same logic could be applied to the Sage outside of his own subconscious.

    Using a flashback in a dimly-lit area as your sole piece of evidence is not really enough to be convincing.
     
         

  18. #18
    Banned
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Helasposul
    Posts
    40,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Know me broken, by my master.
    Teach thee on child of love
    hereafter. Into the flood
    again Same old trip it was
    back then So I made a big
    mistake, Try to see it once my
    way
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    What if he has green hair?

    Yeah, get mad
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member osba's Avatar
    Status
    osba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sabuto Hayashi View Post
    Using a flashback in a dimly-lit area as your sole piece of evidence is not really enough to be convincing.
    it is not my sole piece of evidence.. read the post i made..

    and as you can see, his robes were actually pristine white )
    so if hi shair would have been white too, it should have been the same colour ^.^
     
         
    Last edited by osba; 08-31-2013 at 11:29 AM.

  20. #20
    %%%The Dark Wizard%%% Avinash012's Avatar
    Status
    Avinash012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    Quote Originally Posted by naruttebayo View Post


    it was definitely red when he was young

    Looool Hell no...

    It is same as this when Sage is Young




    Tobirama created Sage's Hair

     
         

  21. #21
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    Quote Originally Posted by osba View Post
    i did understand, i recomment you read the rest of my thread post.

    i'll leave this here.
    Indeed this scene proves that Mito's hair turned brown but that doens't mean that this rule applies to everyone with the same features. We can't really compare the hair colour of those 2. It only proves that the colour of the aged uzumaki apart from pure white can also be faint red or brown or that in general there are transitional level in the hair's change of colour as I suggested before.

    You stated Nagato's father as an exception to what I state; However, this is not necessarily correct. Supposedly that both Nagato's parents were uzumaki, it would be possible for Nagato have that colour. The fact that someone in the clan didn't have it only proves that it's not a rule that everyone in this clan has to have it but on the other hand that doesn't mean that someone who is not an uzumaki can have it. You said about the sage's 2 sons. Those 2 sons took exactly half of the characteristics of the sage which makes it highly possible that they were actually created by the creation of all things, so a characteristic such as his hair's colour which is a characteristic of the complete being, of uzumaki, is possible to have stayed in that clan and therefore it's only but logical for only uzumaki to have it but a senju or an uchiha symbolize only half of that complete being so it does make it impossible to have it, if they were actually created like that.
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member osba's Avatar
    Status
    osba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,390
    Post Thanks / Like
    ----
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    Indeed this scene proves that Mito's hair turned brown but that doens't mean that this rule applies to everyone with the same features. We can't really compare the hair colour of those 2. It only proves that the colour of the aged uzumaki apart from pure white can also be faint red or brown or that in general there are transitional level in the hair's change of colour as I suggested before.

    You stated Nagato's father as an exception to what I state; However, this is not necessarily correct. Supposedly that both Nagato's parents were uzumaki, it would be possible for Nagato have that colour. The fact that someone in the clan didn't have it only proves that it's not a rule that everyone in this clan has to have it but on the other hand that doesn't mean that someone who is not an uzumaki can have it. You said about the sage's 2 sons. Those 2 sons took exactly half of the characteristics of the sage which makes it highly possible that they were actually created by the creation of all things, so a characteristic such as his hair's colour which is a characteristic of the complete being, of uzumaki, is possible to have stayed in that clan and therefore it's only but logical for only uzumaki to have it but a senju or an uchiha symbolize only half of that complete being so it does make it impossible to have it, if they were actually created like that.
    1: i suggest you read into red hair colour's genetics
    2: as you can see, it is actually gray vieuwed from the back.
     
         

  23. #23
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    Quote Originally Posted by Avinash012 View Post
    It is same as this






    Really ..?
    Take a look at this (from the same thread)



    LOL the colour of her father's hair is purple and the fact that in the second picture is seen with more of red is only because of the light that there is from te surrounding areas during the night. Yo have to take eveything into account.
     
         

  24. #24
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    Quote Originally Posted by Child Of The Great Empire View Post
    Manga>Anime. Until Kishi colors him, we don't know.
    So you're just suggesting that till Kishi colours a character for himself, he leaves it completetely up to the animators to paint his characters however they like, especially in a case as such in which his features, can be a strong indication?
     
         
    Last edited by Byron123; 08-31-2013 at 11:36 AM.

  25. #25
    Banned
    Status
    P3ĮÑ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Helasposul
    Posts
    40,784
    Post Thanks / Like
    Know me broken, by my master.
    Teach thee on child of love
    hereafter. Into the flood
    again Same old trip it was
    back then So I made a big
    mistake, Try to see it once my
    way
     

    Re: As i thought, So6p does not have red hair..

    I guess When ur the ten tails Jin ur hair turn white/grey with auto dye, obito is a prime example , and so6p was also a Jin

    Anyways it could probably be a wig for all we know
     
         

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •