Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 95
  1. #26
    %%%The Dark Wizard%%% Avinash012's Avatar
    Status
    Avinash012 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    India
    Posts
    8,007
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Nic Theory ....Makes alot of sense .......
     
         

  2. #27
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     



    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    I would have repped you if it wasn't for one of your points. You say that Orochimaru found Madara' real body in Akatsuki's hideout "as we all know". To which Akatsuki hideout are you referring to? What makes you think that Madara's deathbed became the place where Akatsuki later made their hideout? Where are the proofs? Besides, as it has been stated, Akatsuki had many hideouts, what makes you think that Obito led them to where Madara's real body was and more importantly do you think that Obito would have left the corpse of an old man in the opened view just for the decor? Furthermore, let's say that Orochimaru did find Madara's body. What makes you think that if he had taken it, he wouldn't be able to do for himself the modifications which were necessary? He just had his hands on the legendary uchiha and instead of making it his first priority to revive him and conrol him to his full benefit, he just let him go for later to, let's say, a fridge?
    That was indeed a nice point, sir..
    1. Orochimaru found Madara's body in one of Uchiha hideouts, one of Uchiha hideouts, not the specific one, where he died.
    2. How Oro came to know about it, probably he accidentally came across it., I have no proofs its a speculation, since Madara died at that place, there is no other possible way Oro would have come across it.
    3. Why Obito leaved it for decor?? No, he didn't leave it for decor... He had some other plans in his mind, and if he could have let Madara's body fall in someone else's hands it could have been a big problem, but the problem here was that he didn't want to dispose it off, now why?? Answer is he wanted to resurrect Madara, as a last helping hand (if needed), but point to note here is using Edo tensei and not using Rinne Tensei, Obito wanted to use Madara's body, but unfortunately Oro was able to find it, before Obito...
    4. Oro found Madara's body, but there was one problem due to which he wasn't able to take over it, and that problem was that Madara's body wasn't in good condition, and Oro didn't want Uchiha body, but wanted healthy Uchiha body, but Madara was weak, which you can clearly see from Madara's condition..

    That's why Oro took Madara's corpse with him and fooled Obito...
     
         

  3. #28
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sachchidanand View Post
    That was indeed a nice point, sir..
    1. Orochimaru found Madara's body in one of Uchiha hideouts, one of Uchiha hideouts, not the specific one, where he died.
    2. How Oro came to know about it, probably he accidentally came across it., I have no proofs its a speculation, since Madara died at that place, there is no other possible way Oro would have come across it.
    3. Why Obito leaved it for decor?? No, he didn't leave it for decor... He had some other plans in his mind, and if he could have let Madara's body fall in someone else's hands it could have been a big problem, but the problem here was that he didn't want to dispose it off, now why?? Answer is he wanted to resurrect Madara, as a last helping hand (if needed), but point to note here is using Edo tensei and not using Rinne Tensei, Obito wanted to use Madara's body, but unfortunately Oro was able to find it, before Obito...
    4. Oro found Madara's body, but there was one problem due to which he wasn't able to take over it, and that problem was that Madara's body wasn't in good condition, and Oro didn't want Uchiha body, but wanted healthy Uchiha body, but Madara was weak, which you can clearly see from Madara's condition..

    That's why Oro took Madara's corpse with him and fooled Obito...
    Let's say ok for your first 2 points but for the other 2... If Obito really wanted to protect Madara to use him as you said, he wouldn't have left him like that. After all, he was the last pesron who saw him alive, he knew all too well where his corpse was and I highly doubt that his disappearance would have left him so calm instead of trying to retrieve it as fast as possible. We saw what happened when Madara was revived, Obito leaving his disappearance like that would contradict him since he didn't want under any circumstances for Madara to come back, at least not on someone's but himself's conditions.

    As for your forth point it doesn't have any relevance to what I previously said. I said that Orochimaru would want to him as an edo tensei, not necessarily take over his body. What I suggested is that if Kabuto was able to do the modifications which were required to bring Madara back in his prime, there is no chance in hell that Orochimaru would not be able to do it on his on and then revive him to control him in whatever way he feels like.
     
         
    Last edited by Byron123; 09-01-2013 at 06:22 PM.

  4. #29
    Senior Member UzumakiSama's Avatar
    Status
    UzumakiSama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,119
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Well-stated and supported theory. Is it possible that Kabuto found Madara's body or its location during his time working as Sasori's spy? I have always believed that Orochimaru's goals to achieve knowledge and power regardless of cost would result in him being final villain. However, if he takes over Sasuke's body, thus leading to the Naruto/Sasuke battle, how will his defeat lead to ending the cycle of hate?
     
         

  5. #30
    Lord Orochimaru blazekev90's Avatar
    Status
    blazekev90 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,852
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing
     

    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    I can't say i agree wit this
     
         

  6. #31
    IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    IKSOKRIPS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    9,066
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!
     

    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Hmm. . . very interesting. . . . . . just one thing, sorry for saying this, but this sentence: "We all know that, one who recruited Akatsuki members was Obito, just like he invited Nagato to join Akatsuki." - is stupid.

    Why? How can Nagato be invited to join his own organisation?
     
         

  7. #32
    BadWolf FearxDeath's Avatar
    Status
    FearxDeath is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    1,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru
     

    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    This is actually the 2nd time youve impressed me with your thread, I remember the first time I was impressed by how it was formatted more so than what you were saying. People on here dont often use spoiler tags to make things look neat. But this is completely genius, very well done.

    WAIT A SECOND!

    Orochimaru wants to learn all Jutsu, Hiruzen was known as a genius because he mastered every jutsu within Konoha, which was his right as Hokage because the Hokage must know about every jutsu within Konoha and its weakness. Which explains why Orochimaru would have wanted to become Hokage, it makes his goal ALOT easier.

    But then he wasnt selected, and he went down this path to wanting to become the SO6P in order to either master all jutsu on his own or forcefully become the Hokage and thus learn all Jutsu within Konoha.

    But that didnt work out too well and now that Sasuke wants to become Hokage, he is going to sit back and let it happen and then when the time is right steal Sasuke's body. And since he will look just like Sasuke no one would notice that it was really Oro, and thus he kills 2 birds with 1 stone. He gets to become Hokage AND the SO6P... Well done.

    Ill be sure to remember your avatar and name.
     
         

  8. #33
    みかん〜4代目翻訳 英語 The ProphecY's Avatar
    Status
    The ProphecY is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    None of your Concern!
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    Better Than EveR™
     

    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Such an agreeable thread. I almost forget about Orochimaru's true goal, as I've come to think that all he wanted was to support Sasuke's change of heart from bad to good. You opened up theories why he would be the final villain & thus, he still possess pure evilness within him.

    I also like the thread pattern. It was written well & very organized. I like the idea of why he joined Roots, & Akatsuki, his real purpose of invading Konoha & his obsession with Sasuke's body.

    All in all, this is a good subject. Thanks' for sharing
     
         

  9. #34
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     



    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    Let's say ok for your first 2 points but for the other 2... If Obito really wanted to protect Madara to use him as you said, he wouldn't have left him like that. After all, he was the last pesron who saw him alive, he knew all too well where his corpse was and I highly doubt that his disappearance would have left him so calm instead of trying to retrieve it as fast as possible. We saw what happened when Madara was revived, Obito leaving his disappearance like that would contradict him since he didn't want under any circumstances for Madara to come back, at least not on someone's but himself's conditions.

    As for your forth point it doesn't have any relevance to what I previously said. I said that Orochimaru would want to him as an edo tensei, not necessarily take over his body. What I suggested is that if Kabuto was able to do the modifications which were required to bring Madara back in his prime, there is no chance in hell that Orochimaru would not be able to do it on his on and then revive him to control him in whatever way he feels like.
    Hmmm.. For Obito's plan I think I have to work on why he didn't try to retrieve Madara's body, and there is a possibility that Obito actually didn't know that Madara's body is with Kabuto, as you can clearly see surprised expression on Obito's face, when Kabuto came up with Madara's corpse...

    And yeah Oro wanted to use him as edo tensei, that's why he kept it with him, but why he never used it in Konoha attack or some other time?? Answer to this is, it was hard to control this 'great power' and there was a possibility that he would have broken edo tensei(same thing he did in case of Kabuto), something which Oro didn't want, that's why didn't use it, because his edo-tensei wasn't that much good...
     
         

  10. #35
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     



    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Quote Originally Posted by UzumakiSama View Post
    Well-stated and supported theory. Is it possible that Kabuto found Madara's body or its location during his time working as Sasori's spy? I have always believed that Orochimaru's goals to achieve knowledge and power regardless of cost would result in him being final villain. However, if he takes over Sasuke's body, thus leading to the Naruto/Sasuke battle, how will his defeat lead to ending the cycle of hate?
    Yes, this is other possibility...
    And Sasuke has now started hating bijuus and thinks that to bring piece we need to get rid of bijuus, in short he had 'hatred' for bijuus, and there is a fair bit of possibility that many shinobis think similar way, so through this fight Naruto will find answer to this hatred towards bijuus(final hatred) and will end chain of hatred...
    Quote Originally Posted by IKSOKRIPS View Post
    Hmm. . . very interesting. . . . . . just one thing, sorry for saying this, but this sentence: "We all know that, one who recruited Akatsuki members was Obito, just like he invited Nagato to join Akatsuki." - is stupid.

    Why? How can Nagato be invited to join his own organisation?
    I am not good with words you know....
    Quote Originally Posted by FearxDeath View Post
    This is actually the 2nd time youve impressed me with your thread, I remember the first time I was impressed by how it was formatted more so than what you were saying. People on here dont often use spoiler tags to make things look neat. But this is completely genius, very well done.

    WAIT A SECOND!

    Orochimaru wants to learn all Jutsu, Hiruzen was known as a genius because he mastered every jutsu within Konoha, which was his right as Hokage because the Hokage must know about every jutsu within Konoha and its weakness. Which explains why Orochimaru would have wanted to become Hokage, it makes his goal ALOT easier.

    But then he wasnt selected, and he went down this path to wanting to become the SO6P in order to either master all jutsu on his own or forcefully become the Hokage and thus learn all Jutsu within Konoha.

    But that didnt work out too well and now that Sasuke wants to become Hokage, he is going to sit back and let it happen and then when the time is right steal Sasuke's body. And since he will look just like Sasuke no one would notice that it was really Oro, and thus he kills 2 birds with 1 stone. He gets to become Hokage AND the SO6P... Well done.

    Ill be sure to remember your avatar and name.
    Thank you,very much. it's glad to know that people want to remember me...
    Quote Originally Posted by The ProphecY View Post
    Such an agreeable thread. I almost forget about Orochimaru's true goal, as I've come to think that all he wanted was to support Sasuke's change of heart from bad to good. You opened up theories why he would be the final villain & thus, he still possess pure evilness within him.

    I also like the thread pattern. It was written well & very organized. I like the idea of why he joined Roots, & Akatsuki, his real purpose of invading Konoha & his obsession with Sasuke's body.

    All in all, this is a good subject. Thanks' for sharing
    It's OK, and thanks for your appreciation....
     
         

  11. #36
    Member OMGitsShakra's Avatar
    Status
    OMGitsShakra is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    783
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Intuition is the highest
    form of intelligence,
    transcending all individual
    ability and skill"
     

    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    i love it, great job!! its sounds very plausible because at this point i have figured the only way for naruto vs sasuke to happen now would be if oro maybe took over sasukes body at some point or just manipulated him because its easy to do. they seem to be setting up naruto and sasuke to of course, parallel hashi and madara....so im thinking that sasuke and naruto will be both want to become hokage but have opposing ideas to stuff and eventually it will lead to a fight. Oro may or may not take the opportunity soon to try and take over sasuke, but it would make sense as a way for him to still accomplish his goals. he will support sasuke and some others will too and then the rest of naruto and his friends and some people will support narutos way.

    anyways great job! im just rambling now, but that really pieced together a few things if your right
     
         

  12. #37
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     



    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsShakra View Post
    i love it, great job!! its sounds very plausible because at this point i have figured the only way for naruto vs sasuke to happen now would be if oro maybe took over sasukes body at some point or just manipulated him because its easy to do. they seem to be setting up naruto and sasuke to of course, parallel hashi and madara....so im thinking that sasuke and naruto will be both want to become hokage but have opposing ideas to stuff and eventually it will lead to a fight. Oro may or may not take the opportunity soon to try and take over sasuke, but it would make sense as a way for him to still accomplish his goals. he will support sasuke and some others will too and then the rest of naruto and his friends and some people will support narutos way.

    anyways great job! im just rambling now, but that really pieced together a few things if your right
    Thanks, and ya Naruto and Sasuke is going to happen and place will be valley of the end possibly, thanks though...
     
         

  13. #38
    Senior Member -ahhimane-'s Avatar
    Status
    -ahhimane- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    INDIA
    Posts
    8,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.
     



    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    nice theory bro
    Keep it up!!
     
         

  14. #39
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     



    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Quote Originally Posted by ahhimane View Post
    nice theory bro
    Keep it up!!
    Thanks bro...
     
         

  15. #40
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    3,950
    Post Thanks / Like
    Many people don't believe in
    paradise but everyone, without
    an exception, believes in
    hell.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Quote Originally Posted by Sachchidanand View Post
    Hmmm.. For Obito's plan I think I have to work on why he didn't try to retrieve Madara's body, and there is a possibility that Obito actually didn't know that Madara's body is with Kabuto, as you can clearly see surprised expression on Obito's face, when Kabuto came up with Madara's corpse...

    And yeah Oro wanted to use him as edo tensei, that's why he kept it with him, but why he never used it in Konoha attack or some other time?? Answer to this is, it was hard to control this 'great power' and there was a possibility that he would have broken edo tensei(same thing he did in case of Kabuto), something which Oro didn't want, that's why didn't use it, because his edo-tensei wasn't that much good...
    Hm I see, what you say about Orochimaru might be true. After alll we saw that in order to bring out someone's full potential you have to give his brain back as well. Kabuto may have underestimated that. OK you persuaded me, partly but you did
     
         

  16. #41
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     



    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    Hm I see, what you say about Orochimaru might be true. After alll we saw that in order to bring out someone's full potential you have to give his brain back as well. Kabuto may have underestimated that. OK you persuaded me, partly but you did
    I am glad that I was able to do so....
     
         

  17. #42
    Converted Tobirama Fan SupErAkaTsuKI's Avatar
    Status
    SupErAkaTsuKI is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    UnderGrounD!
    Posts
    126
    Post Thanks / Like
    千手最大的火影
     

    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    I doubt if Orochimaru will become villain again. He accepted it himself, he's a changed man. But still, this is a good theory. I could imagine how much effort you inserted just to finish this thread.

    Excellent work man...
     
         

  18. #43
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     



    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Quote Originally Posted by SupErAkaTsuKI View Post
    I doubt if Orochimaru will become villain again. He accepted it himself, he's a changed man. But still, this is a good theory. I could imagine how much effort you inserted just to finish this thread.

    Excellent work man...
    Thank you dude, and just like Kakshi said,
     
         

  19. #44
    Senior Member uchihamad's Avatar
    Status
    uchihamad is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    3,286
    Post Thanks / Like
    A kakashi and Itachi fan
     

    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Nice theory
     
         

  20. #45
    ~Zonta~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Zonta~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,358
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Great read.... theories like this make the base awesome for me ....

    Epic just epic would love to read more of your theories bro plus rep for excellent and well structured read

    Its a great read but I beg to differ on some points here Orochimaru's journey can be summarized in the following way :-

    • Orochimaru started researching for making something which would help him stay alive for longer mainly after his parents death.

    • Which researching he came across Senju Dna and its strong life force which made him curious about the Senju's precisely strongest one of all Senju Hashirama.

    • Then he came to know about Madara Uchiha who rivaled Hashirama and the Uchiha tablet. Which made him realize the godly power a power of Sage of six paths.

    • So orochimaru deciphered the tablet and joined akatsuki mainly for know two reasons Itachi's eyes the one said to be blessed and most powerful after Shuisui and Madara. And the bijuu's which will make the eyes techniques powerful along with making Orochimaru undefeatable thanks to his knowledge and his Jutsu's.

    • Once he came to know Itachi was out of his league he turned his attention to Sasuke. While doing so he also tried to master the Snake sage mode but it was impossible for him to master it. Neither the SM or he could subdue Sasuke to take over his body.

    • After being sealed he observed the Kabuto v/s Itachi and Sasuke Orochimaru came to know it would be impossible to take over Sasuke as off now so it would be wise to take over Sasuke's body when he is weakened and most importantly now that Sasuke has EMS and he himself (Oro) has the Senju DNA in his body that is the Zetsu plus the knowledge about the SM gained from Kabuto which will make him the ultimate being with All the Paths of Sage but only without the Jubbi Chakra.
     
         

  21. #46
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     



    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Quote Originally Posted by uchihamad View Post
    Nice theory
    Thanks dude...
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Zonta~ View Post
    Great read.... theories like this make the base awesome for me ....

    Epic just epic would love to read more of your theories bro plus rep for excellent and well structured read

    Its a great read but I beg to differ on some points here Orochimaru's journey can be summarized in the following way :-

    • Orochimaru started researching for making something which would help him stay alive for longer mainly after his parents death.

    • Which researching he came across Senju Dna and its strong life force which made him curious about the Senju's precisely strongest one of all Senju Hashirama.

    • Then he came to know about Madara Uchiha who rivaled Hashirama and the Uchiha tablet. Which made him realize the godly power a power of Sage of six paths.

    • So orochimaru deciphered the tablet and joined akatsuki mainly for know two reasons Itachi's eyes the one said to be blessed and most powerful after Shuisui and Madara. And the bijuu's which will make the eyes techniques powerful along with making Orochimaru undefeatable thanks to his knowledge and his Jutsu's.

    • Once he came to know Itachi was out of his league he turned his attention to Sasuke. While doing so he also tried to master the Snake sage mode but it was impossible for him to master it. Neither the SM or he could subdue Sasuke to take over his body.

    • After being sealed he observed the Kabuto v/s Itachi and Sasuke Orochimaru came to know it would be impossible to take over Sasuke as off now so it would be wise to take over Sasuke's body when he is weakened and most importantly now that Sasuke has EMS and he himself (Oro) has the Senju DNA in his body that is the Zetsu plus the knowledge about the SM gained from Kabuto which will make him the ultimate being with All the Paths of Sage but only without the Jubbi Chakra.
    Great Zonta-san summed it up for readers, nice work...
     
         

  22. #47
    ~Sunwoo's Gaju~ fandum's Avatar
    Status
    fandum is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    630
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smoke me a kipper, I'll be
    back for breakfast
     

    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Awesome read man, I have to say that the only way I see Oro being a villan again was if he finally took over sasuke's body and your theory makes that possible. + rep btw
     
         

  23. #48
    Banned
    Status
    Fodder#4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    The Holy Land
    Posts
    9,315
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Well done. A few points are off or purely assumptions. And the conclusion is a bit... Unlikely. But it's a good theory nonetheless.
     
         

  24. #49
    -Sach-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Sach- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Old Trafford
    Posts
    9,914
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active
     



    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Quote Originally Posted by fandum View Post
    Awesome read man, I have to say that the only way I see Oro being a villan again was if he finally took over sasuke's body and your theory makes that possible. + rep btw
    Thanks....
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAncientCenturion View Post
    Well done. A few points are off or purely assumptions. And the conclusion is a bit... Unlikely. But it's a good theory nonetheless.
    Don't think so they are assumptions, I have enough evidence to support it...
     
         

  25. #50
    Dream follower Iventera's Avatar
    Status
    Iventera is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,591
    Post Thanks / Like
    Still waiting for the winds of
    winter....
     

    Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

    Great read
    -I really liked how you explained his joining root and akatsuki.
    It made me think of many possibilities I had not considered before.
    -It had a nice presentation and everything was supported by manga facts
    Overally great workKeep making more theories
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •