Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

Re: Orochimaru's real Intentions..

Quote Originally Posted by Iventera View Post
    Great read
    -I really liked how you explained his joining root and akatsuki.
    It made me think of many possibilities I had not considered before.
    -It had a nice presentation and everything was supported by manga facts
    Overally great workKeep making more theories
    Thanks, actually I got time to make this one, because I am ill and didn't attend college from a week or so...
    But I will certainly make few more...

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He kept sasuke untill sasuke awake the rinnegan and then he stole it from him. .

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

Quote Originally Posted by uNkLeT Itachi View Post
    He kept sasuke untill sasuke awake the rinnegan and then he stole it from him. .
    No he never did it... He had Sasuke with him because he wanted Uchiha body...
    I am talking about what he will do now..

huge sakura & tsunade fan kooko's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sakura is sannin level shinobi

Orochimaru definitely will be the final villain

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Good theory.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

Quote Originally Posted by kooko View Post
    Orochimaru definitely will be the final villain
    Ya he will be...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rikudou Sennin balls View Post
    Good theory.
    Thanks...

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.

Nice theory bro!!!
    I think Orochimaru will gain my respect back if he somehow takes over Sasuke's body and he has a final fight with Naruto,a grudge match for Sasuke's sake just like in early Shippuden,the perfect final fight!!!!

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those who turn their hands
    against their comrades are
    sure to die a terrible death.
    Be prepared.

Pretty cool theory!!

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "As long as there are
    going to be winners,the
    concept of loosers will also
    exist." Mr. No one

not too shabby bro ! actually makes sense !

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    O.o

Orochimaru's Body is now completely made out of Zetsu. So Orochimaru has Senju's DNA. All he need is the Sharingan, and he could awaken the Rinnegan. Why stop there? I feel there's more to Orochimaru's plot. I actually feel Obito caught wind of his plot and and order the massacre of the Uchiha Clan, in order to slow down Orochimaru's goal. I wonder though if Orochimaru gain Byakugan, with Senju DNA.... would he evolve a different Dōjutsu?

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

Quote Originally Posted by xcoyote View Post
    Nice theory bro!!!
    I think Orochimaru will gain my respect back if he somehow takes over Sasuke's body and he has a final fight with Naruto,a grudge match for Sasuke's sake just like in early Shippuden,the perfect final fight!!!!
    Yes I would like to see that fight....
    Quote Originally Posted by O n y x View Post
    Pretty cool theory!!
    Quote Originally Posted by kyuubirocks View Post
    not too shabby bro ! actually makes sense !
    Thanks...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

I´d be putting it in a few words. Orochimaru´s plan was turned as somebody else´s (Sasuke´s) plan turned too. Now, this is a wild guess, but if we think KISHI LOVES db THIS MEANS Orochimaru is like the dragon summoned by the spheres, and will grant Sasuke the choice to chose between using the power of the bijuus or releasing it into nature.

I´m asuming Oro, just between Obito and Madara, is one to be able to tame on the bijuus, all these according to the theorized knowledge gathered by Oro about the SO6P

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sword belongs to the
    warrior in who the old ways
    have joined the new

Good theory I hope your right makes sense and also takes him back to the top in planning such an intelligent villian.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

Quote Originally Posted by veggetta13 View Post
    I´d be putting it in a few words. Orochimaru´s plan was turned as somebody else´s (Sasuke´s) plan turned too. Now, this is a wild guess, but if we think KISHI LOVES db THIS MEANS Orochimaru is like the dragon summoned by the spheres, and will grant Sasuke the choice to chose between using the power of the bijuus or releasing it into nature.

I´m asuming Oro, just between Obito and Madara, is one to be able to tame on the bijuus, all these according to the theorized knowledge gathered by Oro about the SO6P
    It will be quite interesting to see Oro as final villain...
    Quote Originally Posted by 2nd hokage View Post
    Good theory I hope your right makes sense and also takes him back to the top in planning such an intelligent villian.
    I believe, Oro is quite intelligent and will make comeback...

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

An Oro comeback is absolutely on the table, but Sasuke can totally PWN him. That is not even a question.

Sasuke will never become Hokage, unless in Kishi's mind this is the way to bring peace between the Uchiha and Senju...but I don't see it happening.

Obito, Madara, Sasuke... I would like to see a thread analyzing their strengths and weaknesses. Evil being the weakness as a common thread, in contrast innate goodness being the common strength of the Senju...

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I hope you're right, it just seems too plot driven for Oro to become good in the blink of an eye after all of the evil he's commited for power. This made a lot of sense

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

Quote Originally Posted by Daien View Post
    An Oro comeback is absolutely on the table, but Sasuke can totally PWN him. That is not even a question.

Sasuke will never become Hokage, unless in Kishi's mind this is the way to bring peace between the Uchiha and Senju...but I don't see it happening.

Obito, Madara, Sasuke... I would like to see a thread analyzing their strengths and weaknesses. Evil being the weakness as a common thread, in contrast innate goodness being the common strength of the Senju...
    This is the point which led to Sasuke becoming hokage point, this about it. in Naruto it is said that old generation surpasses new generation, Naruto and Sasuke are equivalents of Hashirama and Madara, respectively..Madara wanted to become hokage, but Hashirama became in his place, now what if Naruto gives Hokage title to Sasuke??
    Quote Originally Posted by Jako98146 View Post
    I hope you're right, it just seems too plot driven for Oro to become good in the blink of an eye after all of the evil he's commited for power. This made a lot of sense
    Actually Oro became good because he didn't have any other choice...

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachchidanand View Post
    Now what if Naruto gives Hokage title to Sasuke??
    An interesting point, however, I cannot see that happening because in chapter 625, on Page 4, Hashirama first offered to kill himself to save Madara and gain trust between their clans. Madara stopped him from killing himself on page 6, Then in chapter 625 , on page 9, Hashirama offered the title of Hokage to Madara. But on page 13 Tobirama said it is not a title which can be simply bestowed by an individual, it must be the will of the people or at least the elders. Then on page 17, he tried yet again to lead Madara to become Hokage, but by this time despite all of Madara's contributions to Konoha (including naming it), he knew he could never become Hokage, and he said "I found another way"...sounds like Sasuke's "different path" to me.

We have already witnessed the people of konoha reject Sasuke's assertion that he would become Hokage. History is bound to repeat itself.

Naruto is the "hero of the village". His predecessors were greatly known for their "Will of Fire". I do not doubt Sasuke's ability, nor his will. However, his character, humility, and decision making have always been in doubt.
    Naruto displays character by never compromising his principles to overcome even the greatest of challenges, from the incident at would later become "Naruto Bridge" - where he saved Sasuke - up to this most recent chapter where without hesitation he gave Sasuke his chakra to save him once again. Sasuke on the other hand has displayed a rather despicable character willing to reform and compartmentalize his principles to accomplish his power seeking goals, even injuring and killing the innocent in the bloodsoaked name of Uchiha.
    While Naruto may at times display a cocky attitude, this is Sasuke's consitstent state. Naruto's cockiness is a front, based on his desire to exceed others expectation. Humility is knowing one's true self and not overstating one's ability. Both Naruto and Sasuke have displayed their willingness to work hard to achieve greatness, but Sasuke has done it from the dark side as Orochimaru before him. I.E. Naruto's Eye Powers have been gained through cooperation and compassion, Sasuke's have been gained through hatred and division.
    Naruto's decision making is consistently about protecting others, while Sasuke's is about himself, or at most the Uchiha. A dynamic shift to caring for the leaf at this stage in the game may be too late to ever earn their admiration and respect. But, like Jiraiya said, "it's not how a ninja lives, but how he dies."
    Perhaps then, Sasuke's character would be best suited to die saving the leaf.
    Or in your thread's theme, he could survive while Naruto perishes as they save the leaf together...

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

An interesting point, however, I cannot see that happening because in chapter 625, on Page 4, Hashirama first offered to kill himself to save Madara and gain trust between their clans. Madara stopped him from killing himself on page 6, Then in chapter 625 , on page 9, Hashirama offered the title of Hokage to Madara. But on page 13 Tobirama said it is not a title which can be simply bestowed by an individual, it must be the will of the people or at least the elders. Then on page 17, he tried yet again to lead Madara to become Hokage, but by this time despite all of Madara's contributions to Konoha (including naming it), he knew he could never become Hokage, and he said "I found another way"...sounds like Sasuke's "different path" to me.

We have already witnessed the people of konoha reject Sasuke's assertion that he would become Hokage. History is bound to repeat itself.

Naruto is the "hero of the village". His predecessors were greatly known for their "Will of Fire". I do not doubt Sasuke's ability, nor his will. However, his character, humility, and decision making have always been in doubt.
    Naruto displays character by never compromising his principles to overcome even the greatest of challenges, from the incident at would later become "Naruto Bridge" - where he saved Sasuke - up to this most recent chapter where without hesitation he gave Sasuke his chakra to save him once again. Sasuke on the other hand has displayed a rather despicable character willing to reform and compartmentalize his principles to accomplish his power seeking goals, even injuring and killing the innocent in the bloodsoaked name of Uchiha.
    While Naruto may at times display a cocky attitude, this is Sasuke's consitstent state. Naruto's cockiness is a front, based on his desire to exceed others expectation. Humility is knowing one's true self and not overstating one's ability. Both Naruto and Sasuke have displayed their willingness to work hard to achieve greatness, but Sasuke has done it from the dark side as Orochimaru before him. I.E. Naruto's Eye Powers have been gained through cooperation and compassion, Sasuke's have been gained through hatred and division.
    Naruto's decision making is consistently about protecting others, while Sasuke's is about himself, or at most the Uchiha. A dynamic shift to caring for the leaf at this stage in the game may be too late to ever earn their admiration and respect. But, like Jiraiya said, "it's not how a ninja lives, but how he dies."
    Perhaps then, Sasuke's character would be best suited to die saving the leaf.
    Or in your thread's theme, he could survive while Naruto perishes as they save the leaf together...
    Maybe but even if Sasuke won't become hokage, he is still Uchiha...What Oro wants is SO6P's powers, and if he manages to take over Sasuke's body, he is done, you know...
    And many people say that Sasuke is a missing-nin so he won't become hokage, but he can still become Naruto's adviser or maybe will restart Konoha's military police force, since he wants to reclaim Uchiha clan's pride, and Konoha will accept him at that position, since it doesn't require voting system, and Naruto and Sakura already want Sasuke to return to village, they will support it(Naruto will be hero at that time, Sakura will be recognized as next Tsunade)..
    Basically, in my conclusion, I said that Oro will support Sasuke for hokage, but suppose even if people won't accept it, Oro will try to takeover his body....(It has nothing to do with Sasuke becoming hokage, Oro will just support it, whether Sasuke will be hokage or not, that depends on Kishi...)
    Oro will use his inferiority complex towards Naruto and again death valley fight...

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    too lazy to

What else can we say ? You are god damn right. Especially Madara's body, I'm totally agree with you

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

Quote Originally Posted by Telekinesis View Post
    What else can we say ? You are god damn right. Especially Madara's body, I'm totally agree with you

Thanks dude...

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sachchidanand View Post
    Maybe but even if Sasuke won't become hokage, he is still Uchiha...What Oro wants is SO6P's powers, and if he manages to take over Sasuke's body, he is done, you know...
    And many people say that Sasuke is a missing-nin so he won't become hokage, but he can still become Naruto's adviser or maybe will restart Konoha's military police force, since he wants to reclaim Uchiha clan's pride, and Konoha will accept him at that position, since it doesn't require voting system, and Naruto and Sakura already want Sasuke to return to village, they will support it(Naruto will be hero at that time, Sakura will be recognized as next Tsunade)..
    Basically, in my conclusion, I said that Oro will support Sasuke for hokage, but suppose even if people won't accept it, Oro will try to takeover his body....(It has nothing to do with Sasuke becoming hokage, Oro will just support it, whether Sasuke will be hokage or not, that depends on Kishi...)
    Oro will use his inferiority complex towards Naruto and again death valley fight...
    Yeah, I agree with that sentiment. Thanks for the continued conversation.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oro pretty much stated himself he isn't a main villain anymore when he talked with Tsunade.

If anything he will support Sasuke if he becomes the final villain...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Titania

nice theory bro...........

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

Yeah, I agree with that sentiment. Thanks for the continued conversation.
    It's OK ,and you don't need to thanks actually,it's forum, we are here to express our opinions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zol View Post
    Oro pretty much stated himself he isn't a main villain anymore when he talked with Tsunade.

If anything he will support Sasuke if he becomes the final villain...
    Point to note here is in this scan, he said that , he wants Sasuke's wind to come, he never said I won't blow my wind, he is just waiting for Sasuke to blow 'his wind', so that he can act accordingly...
    Quote Originally Posted by jigar7007 View Post
    nice theory bro...........
    Thanks...