ベテラン
    Status
    Jun 2012
    冷酷

DSM Kabuto

CnC Is always appreciated!
    I need tips on what I can improve on by the way, so don't feel bad if you leave a harsh comment. If you want it, you can take it. First come first serve i guess.

Status
    Jan 2013
    a box of dreams

Re: DSM Kabuto

I'll say first come first leave.

Status
    May 2012
    Friend

6/10 ...........

Status
    Dec 2012
    The Assassin of The Wood

Ì think it's actually done pretty good. I like the border and the smudging part. It really goes well together.
    But maybe you hsould work a bit on the text. The bottom right text looks okay, maybe a bit more work in it, but it's not bad, but maybe you could've done something to the white text, top left, it doesn't look vey beautiful.
    And the smudging top right looks a bit weird, and maybe you could add some cool effects to the render itself, and maybe some small effects for the bacgkround. I don't think you really spent a lot of time in it, but its good though. Nice job ^x^
    keep going on like this, watch some tutorials, practice and mess around lot. Keep GFXing and have fun!

ベテラン
    Status
    Jun 2012
    冷酷

Quote Originally Posted by -Khallil- View Post
    Ì think it's actually done pretty good. I like the border and the smudging part. It really goes well together.
    But maybe you hsould work a bit on the text. The bottom right text looks okay, maybe a bit more work in it, but it's not bad, but maybe you could've done something to the white text, top left, it doesn't look vey beautiful.
    And the smudging top right looks a bit weird, and maybe you could add some cool effects to the render itself, and maybe some small effects for the bacgkround. I don't think you really spent a lot of time in it, but its good though. Nice job ^x^
    keep going on like this, watch some tutorials, practice and mess around lot. Keep GFXing and have fun!
    Thanks man. Appreciate it.