Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Werewolf Wolfus's Avatar
    Status
    Wolfus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,835
    This user has no status.
     

    This battle should've happened?

    Hi guys. Recently, I started to think about this: Naruto SM vs Sasuke MS, should this battle have happened? I was thinking that it would've been cool with we could see a fight(not a big fight) between naruto sage mode and sasuke before they got their other power ups(KCM and BM; EMS).

    This isn't about who would win, but a fight between them before the war could've been entertaining and interesting for the plot. What do you guys think? Would you have enjoyed that? Please, share your thoughts.

    PS: I'm aware of that OVA, I started to think about this right after I watched it.
     
         

  2. #2
    R E B Ì R T H -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    26,998
    Location
    Road through time
    This user has Godly status
     

    Re: This battle should've happened?

    naruto would have Lost ...TWo pages where he Confirmed it himself

     
         

  3. #3
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    6,972
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Kakashi's #1 Fan
     

    Re: This battle should've happened?

    A short spar would have been appropriate but a full-scale battle would destroy the sense of their final battle...
     
         

  4. #4
    Super banana mode
    Status
    Spacey orange is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    10,275
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This battle should've happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    naruto would have Lost ...TWo pages where he Confirmed it himself
    naruto never said about loss.
     
         

  5. #5
    R E B Ì R T H -Immortal-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Immortal- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    26,998
    Location
    Road through time
    This user has Godly status
     

    Re: This battle should've happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Spacey orange View Post
    naruto never said about loss.
    he did say he couldn't match him ATM ...
     
         

  6. #6
    Werewolf Wolfus's Avatar
    Status
    Wolfus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,835
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This battle should've happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    he did say he couldn't match him ATM ...
    He said both would die. And as I said, this isn't the point of this thread.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Untamed's Avatar
    Status
    Untamed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,366
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This battle should've happened?

    technically those two did have a short fight I suppose.. I cant think of what actually happened other than Naruto picking up Sakura when Sasuke tried to stab her though.. ^_^
     
         

  8. #8
    Super Saiyan Vegeto30294's Avatar
    Status
    Vegeto30294 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,713
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This battle should've happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    he did say he couldn't match him ATM ...


    He means that beating the living crap out of Sasuke won't make him right, nor would it make Sasuke come to his senses.
     
         

  9. #9
    Werewolf Wolfus's Avatar
    Status
    Wolfus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,835
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This battle should've happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vegeto30294 View Post


    He means that beating the living crap out of Sasuke won't make him right, nor would it make Sasuke come to his senses.
    Thanks, this scan is great, so is your post.
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Status
    saw2097 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    8,085
    Location
    At my place.
    I am just that amazing.
     

    Re: This battle should've happened?

    I would have like a short fight at the bridge.
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Fecal Matter is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,850
    Bypassing ban.
     

    Re: This battle should've happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by PainTotheEarth View Post
    naruto would have Lost ...TWo pages where he Confirmed it himself

    Am i the only one that's happy that this moron is banned?


    a full battle wouldn't be right, sasuke was nearly blind and almost out of chakra.A little taijutsu feud would be nice.
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Awkward Linguist is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    16,920
    This user is of great status
     

    Re: This battle should've happened?

    MS Sasuke > SM Naruto.

    Why?

    Naruto wouldn't be able to tell nor avoid Amaterasu, forget about getting past Susano'o.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member Nagatō's Avatar
    Status
    Nagatō is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    19,056
    Location
    雨隠れの里
    うずまき 長門
     



    Re: This battle should've happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfus View Post
    Hi guys. Recently, I started to think about this: Naruto SM vs Sasuke MS, should this battle have happened? I was thinking that it would've been cool with we could see a fight(not a big fight) between naruto sage mode and sasuke before they got their other power ups(KCM and BM; EMS).

    This isn't about who would win, but a fight between them before the war could've been entertaining and interesting for the plot. What do you guys think? Would you have enjoyed that? Please, share your thoughts.

    PS: I'm aware of that OVA, I started to think about this right after I watched it.
    never underestimate any one. naruto is strong is sm and so is sasuke with his ms. the winner could be anyon
     
         

  14. #14
    Werewolf Wolfus's Avatar
    Status
    Wolfus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    4,835
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: This battle should've happened?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuuybi View Post
    never underestimate any one. naruto is strong is sm and so is sasuke with his ms. the winner could be anyon
    I didn't underestimate then. I just said I didn't care about who would win.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •