Status
    Nov 2009
    This user has no status.

Madara revealed

well, now after completely evaluating naruto manga, i reached to conclusion that madara is alive but what else see below

1. Madara is alive
    well, except a few we all believe that fact, and it can be confirmed here

2.madara is in someone Else's vessel

now, as we know madara hides his face so definitely there must be something that he hides or he hides the true identity of the face or may be the other eye(possible)

also kabuto stated in 490th chapter different sort altogether in other translation madara is in different vessel
    now whose body is madra using
    3. tobi is yagura
    nwe know that kisame recognized tobi as mizukage so i think tobi is fourth mizukage yagura

4. why yagura.
    definitely tobi's face is of mizukage as kisame said, now question comes is why fourth mizukage, well maybe he was powerful so as to control bijuu so his body was compatible to madara or maybe just because of some other speciality of yagura see here

it is clearly stated that 4th mizukage was able to control tailed beast, so was he madara the there comes two possibilities
    1. madara was in yagura's body already(before he controlled bijuu, although not shown in manga) then there is no doubt in how he was able to control bijuu, but .................
    2.it is shown that madara changed his body much before uchiha massacre,

here madara is wearing the same type of mask so he's hiding other eye, that means he's not in his own body, that also somewhat matches the time of 4th mizukage.
    plus yagura has cut mark on right side face which madara might be hiding.

.................................................. ................................................
    ****after this all question comes is whom kabuto summoned, who was the person to whom madara might fear, is that a totally new character or just sage of six path?.

Status
    Feb 2009
    This user has no status.

Re: Madara revealed

Quote Originally Posted by harshit188 View Post
    well, now after completely evaluating naruto manga, i reached to conclusion that madara is alive but what else see below

1. Madara is alive
    well, except a few we all believe that fact, and it can be confirmed here

2.madara is in someone Else's vessel

now, as we know madara hides his face so definitely there must be something that he hides or he hides the true identity of the face or may be the other eye(possible)

also kabuto stated in 490th chapter different sort altogether in other translation madara is in different vessel
    now whose body is madra using
    3. tobi is yagura
    nwe know that kisame recognized tobi as mizukage so i think tobi is fourth mizukage yagura

4. why yagura.
    definitely tobi's face is of mizukage as kisame said, now question comes is why fourth mizukage, well maybe he was powerful so as to control bijuu so his body was compatible to madara or maybe just because of some other speciality of yagura see here

it is clearly stated that 4th mizukage was able to control tailed beast, so was he madara the there comes two possibilities
    1. madara was in yagura's body already(before he controlled bijuu, although not shown in manga) then there is no doubt in how he was able to control bijuu, but .................
    2.it is shown that madara changed his body much before uchiha massacre,

here madara is wearing the same type of mask so he's hiding other eye, that means he's not in his own body, that also somewhat matches the time of 4th mizukage.
    plus yagura has cut mark on right side face which madara might be hiding.

.................................................. ................................................
    ****after this all question comes is whom kabuto summoned, who was the person to whom madara might fear, is that a totally new character or just sage of six path?.
    not true y
    because tobis hair is black yaguras is like yellow brownish

the hidden mist village did not confirm the fact that madra was actually the mizukage
    i agree with u that he could have transfered his body to someones my guess is abito but he did it diffrently
    y u say cuzz liiving corpse jutsu is something orochimaru sought in a konha libary section with kinjutsu watch shippuden 114 or 113

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Yagura is dead, He died after the Tailed Beast was extracted from his body. Madara is Tobi, Kisame recognized him after he revealed himself.

Status
    Nov 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    not true y
    because tobis hair is black yaguras is like yellow brownish

the hidden mist village did not confirm the fact that madra was actually the mizukage
    i agree with u that he could have transfered his body to someones my guess is abito but he did it diffrently
    y u say cuzz liiving corpse jutsu is something orochimaru sought in a konha libary section with kinjutsu watch shippuden 114 or 113
    well, a wig is enough for hiding hairs dude that's not a problem, i don't mean madara definitely wears a wig but, hairs are no big concern

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Yagura is dead, He died after the Tailed Beast was extracted from his body. Madara is Tobi, Kisame recognized him after he revealed himself.
    you need to read manga dude,3 tails was not jinchuuriki when captured by diedara, so that means either yagura died long before jinchuuriki was extracted or he himself removed jinchuuriki from his body, there are also chances that there was hand of madara in it:P

Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

i want to see more of yagura.. but not sure about his theory.. i think tobi is madara however if he were not to be his most likely to be yagura because of what kisame said

Status
    This user has no status.

tobi = madara's name for unknown's
    madara = in obito's crushed body
    madara eye = obito's ( same as kakashi's) sharingan
    madara = soul of madara , but not the body of madara
    the eyes of madara are in his old body

his old body is in possesion of Kabuto
    his left eye he is going to transplant Rinnegan.
    that's why he chose obito's body...it had a sharingan + a hole
    he was gonne use the rinnegan , until kabuto showed up
    and shows him his old body .

now he is gonna use rinnegan until after the war
    then he will trade sasuke for his EMS !!!!1111!!1l0l!!!

dat is wut i fingkx

Status
    May 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by xxbkrawkxx View Post
    tobi = madara's name for unknown's
    madara = in obito's crushed body
    madara eye = obito's ( same as kakashi's) sharingan
    madara = soul of madara , but not the body of madara
    the eyes of madara are in his old body

his old body is in possesion of Kabuto
    his left eye he is going to transplant Rinnegan.
    that's why he chose obito's body...it had a sharingan + a hole
    he was gonne use the rinnegan , until kabuto showed up
    and shows him his old body .

now he is gonna use rinnegan until after the war
    then he will trade sasuke for his EMS !!!!1111!!1l0l!!!

dat is wut i fingkx
    your an idiot.. why would madara want to be in a crushed body?

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NipponIchi View Post
    your an idiot.. why would madara want to be in a crushed body?
    ya thats the part which i think is weird to but....

Status
    Feb 2009
    zenryoku@hotmail.co.uk

yagura does not have dark hair he has a lighter hair colour to madara

Status
    Apr 2009
    We Do Not Sow

Yagura was being controlled by Tobi. This is why Kisame referred to him as "Mizukage".

And once again, Tobi is not "afraid" of the man in the coffin. Whoever is in the coffin reveals something about Tobi that he doesn't want anyone to know. This is why Kabuto told him not to worry, he hasn't told anyone else.

Status
    Nov 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    Yagura was being controlled by Tobi. This is why Kisame referred to him as "Mizukage".

And once again, Tobi is not "afraid" of the man in the coffin. Whoever is in the coffin reveals something about Tobi that he doesn't want anyone to know. This is why Kabuto told him not to worry, he hasn't told anyone else.
    oh! really mizukage said that yagura was probabaly controlled by eyes like danzo was having, so maybe danzo controlled him.....else he was not controlled by anyone else, but he was actually madara in yagura's body.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by harshit188 View Post
    you need to read manga dude,3 tails was not jinchuuriki when captured by diedara, so that means either yagura died long before jinchuuriki was extracted or he himself removed jinchuuriki from his body, there are also chances that there was hand of madara in it:P

Yagura was a Jinchuuriki, and the beast was extracted and let roam free, when a beast is extracted the user dies, just ask the other dead Jinchuuriki's. If the user dies, the beast dies. SO there's no way that Yagura was dead before the beast was extracted. Perhaps Madara used Genjutsu on Yagura to extract the beast.

Status
    Nov 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post

Yagura was a Jinchuuriki, and the beast was extracted and let roam free, when a beast is extracted the user dies, just ask the other dead Jinchuuriki's. If the user dies, the beast dies. SO there's no way that Yagura was dead before the beast was extracted. Perhaps Madara used Genjutsu on Yagura to extract the beast.
    well, if jinchuuriki can control bijju the there is no way that he will die after he himself removed bijuu, plus even if he died then madara used body of yagura, i am not saying tobi is yagura but madara is in yagura's body as tobi.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Looks like we need a Ninja line up like a police line up. Get all the suspects up their get all the witness ready. Man in the center remove your Mask.

Status
    Apr 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post

I agree, Madara looked surprised, not scared...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Thinking

Whoever is in the six coffin it something Madara dose not want the rest of the world to know on that we can all agree, on the reason why we can have all kind of speculation. Until we see the face in the coffin and the face on Madara We will have to wait for the more chapters to come.

GOD
    Status
    This user has no status.

so Yagura was the mizukage ? and someone mentioned 4th ,i thought 3rd maybe , well anyway that doesnt matter but we have seen and read that kisame called tobi mizukage , and we all know he was one of the few people in the shinobi world who can control a tailed beast . Kisame had to have been alive when he can clearly call tobi mizukage . during this mizukage era which yagura lived . ok well now im getting to my point question which kinda doesnt have to do with anything in particular but Yagura maybe he himself was ruthless and made the world know the mist or mizu nation as blood mist or couldve been madara that made him that way but anyway Zabuza tried to coup de tat the mizukage which i dont think was the lady we see now or who knows it might be but probably since zabuza was raised in the time when all the chuunin had to fight to the death shows me that it had to be yagura's time since the new mizukage said those werer the old days and not her era . so now getting my to my conclusion . Zabuza im guessing had to have tried assasinating yagura mizukage as told by kakashi in naruto ep 17 , (17min 49 sec ) which means he tried killing tobi/madara . thus making him a good guy all along and couldve got rid of this wrecked quite some time go

Status
    Nov 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by HokagePein View Post
    so Yagura was the mizukage ? and someone mentioned 4th ,i thought 3rd maybe , well anyway that doesnt matter but we have seen and read that kisame called tobi mizukage , and we all know he was one of the few people in the shinobi world who can control a tailed beast . Kisame had to have been alive when he can clearly call tobi mizukage . during this mizukage era which yagura lived . ok well now im getting to my point question which kinda doesnt have to do with anything in particular but Yagura maybe he himself was ruthless and made the world know the mist or mizu nation as blood mist or couldve been madara that made him that way but anyway Zabuza tried to coup de tat the mizukage which i dont think was the lady we see now or who knows it might be but probably since zabuza was raised in the time when all the chuunin had to fight to the death shows me that it had to be yagura's time since the new mizukage said those werer the old days and not her era . so now getting my to my conclusion . Zabuza im guessing had to have tried assasinating yagura mizukage as told by kakashi in naruto ep 17 , (17min 49 sec ) which means he tried killing tobi/madara . thus making him a good guy all along and couldve got rid of this wrecked quite some time go
    yeah! but still that was impossible .....i think