Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Love how Minato just skips any kind of training here

Minato befriended Kurama while inside the shinigami, so there is no reason he shouldn't be able to use that mode since he has the same seal as Naruto and full cooperation of the kyuubi. Naruto never trained for KCM or BM. He beat up Kurama for the first and made Kurama go tsundere for the latter.

Obito on the other hand has the blessed eyes that makes all bijuu his *****. Juubi however took some effort which is why it took a bit of willpower before he could gain control. Madara knows a lot about bijuu, jink, and So6P thanks to the tablet and info past down through his clan who are direct descendant of the 1st jink. How do you think he know about rinnegan abilities and Infinite Tsukiyomi?

If you don't like these answers feel free to pout like the child you paint the NB to be, but it all fits within the world Kishi created.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you think Minato can't seperate Kurama's chakra and seperate the evil will your really underestimating him. As to Bijuu Mode dark kurama saw how Naruto and his other half are friends. Kurama isn't evil he just doesn't want to be treated as a weapon. Minato recognized kurama as a being by calling him his name. It's not a surprise that Minato could enter Bijuu Mode.

My thing is why doesn't Minato form change like Naruto's when he enters Bijuu Mode. The only thing that changes is his eyes.

Converted Tobirama Fan SupErAkaTsuKI's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    千手最大的火影

I guess Minato doesn't follow rules. He's too bosS for that anyways. I think you're just mad because the father & son duo are more powerful than the Uchiha brother's duo.

Whatever, just enjoy the manga

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by altaire uchiha View Post
    No. There is no evidence whatsoever the 2 halves are linked.
    Im sorry but I don't see why it is so unreasonable to think they are linked. They are the same being after all, just split into two different chakra types for the time being. Other bijuu can feel and hear different bijuu, why wouldn't the halves of the same bijuu be linked the same way.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by boshans View Post
    Im sorry but I don't see why it is so unreasonable to think they are linked. They are the same being after all, just split into two different chakra types for the time being. Other bijuu can feel and hear different bijuu, why wouldn't the halves of the same bijuu be linked the same way.
    Because one was sealed away inside the Shinigami and if they were wouldn't Minato have already known about all of Naruto's progress. The other bijuu's couldn't speak to Naruto after they were shoved back in the Mezzo. They both seemed to be pretty surprised of how far Naruto and Kurama have come.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    tell me more about why I
    should care about this rep bar
    thing?

Quote Originally Posted by ToadSageNaruto View Post
    considering he was sealed inside the reaper for naruto's entire life along with his half of kurama, him having control isn't a big stretch.
    The inside of the reaper isnt a country club. They werent in thier chatting it up and punching beef sides in the freezer. Theyre sealed, they come out and dont even know whats happened.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    tell me more about why I
    thing?

Were not talking about hearing other bijuu when they touch, youre saying since the bijuu can communicate then thats the same as them sharing the same philosophy and outlook on people and life, share the same attitudes? No. One side of Kurama thinking something doesnt make the other side instantly sync up. If thats the case nothing in the story alludes to it. Why would the two halves talk to each other if they have some wireless connection to each other, thered be no reason.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    tell me more about why I
    thing?

Quote Originally Posted by SupErAkaTsuKI View Post
    I guess Minato doesn't follow rules. He's too bosS for that anyways. I think you're just mad because the father & son duo are more powerful than the Uchiha brother's duo.

Whatever, just enjoy the manga
    I take it your really young because you talk as if these characters were real, or you were inside the story or something.

Order Of The Temple ShiningStar's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm like NB's Kareena Kapoor~
    <3

This manga runs on Plot no Jutsu. I am not surprised.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    in your bed

I take it your really young because you talk as if these characters were real, or you were inside the story or something.
    when is this person gonna be banned?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk

He does have inhuman reflexes. Maybe he mastered it all in this mind, spans of years in a mere second.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Team Hashirama

I need genma's toothpick

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The inside of the reaper isnt a country club. They werent in thier chatting it up and punching beef sides in the freezer. Theyre sealed, they come out and dont even know whats happened.
    You have no proof of what it's like inside the death reaper seal at all. While alternately there is proof of Orochimaru, Minato, Kushina, and tailed-beasts consciousness being active while inside different seals and even able to perceive things outside it.

You seem to think being sealed is like being frozen in carbonite, but I think it's more like being chained up in a solitary cell w/o need of food or water. So in actuality ALL Minato and Kurama had to do was talk to each other. However they had no idea what was going on in the outside their cell.

Last edited by Draxus; 09-05-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Were not talking about hearing other bijuu when they touch, youre saying since the bijuu can communicate then thats the same as them sharing the same philosophy and outlook on people and life, share the same attitudes? No. One side of Kurama thinking something doesnt make the other side instantly sync up. If thats the case nothing in the story alludes to it. Why would the two halves talk to each other if they have some wireless connection to each other, thered be no reason.
    I'm not saying both kurama could have heard each other while minato was in the death God, or when he was not even close to Naruto, I basically mean since they are close to each other now, their feelings/whatever can mix, one can influence the other. It's not like with different bijuu, they are the same being. Kurama and gyuki were telepathically talking to each other when naruto and bee weren't even touching, and that's two separate bijuus. Separate halves of the same bijuu can obviously do the same thing, I don't see why their minds wouldn't begin to meld either.I don't know, I'm just trying to come up with a reason why the yin half(darker half) of kurama just so easily joined forces with minato. Naruto giving that one little speech isn't a good enough reason in my mind, and plus, tailed beasts don't change with words, they change with actions. That's why I think yang kurama is somehow influencing yin kurama.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I don't know, I'm just trying to come up with a reason why the yin half(darker half) of kurama just so easily joined forces with minato. Naruto giving that one little speech isn't a good enough reason in my mind, and plus, tailed beasts don't change with words, they change with actions. That's why I think yang kurama is somehow influencing yin kurama.
    I think the obvious answer is that their consciousness still were active within the shinigami. So over 16 years Minato was able to win over Dark Kurama before they were released.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.

You loose the point here. Minato didn't have to do any kind of this training because simly his Kurama helped him immediately because of these circumstances and besides, did you see Minato display any techniques while he was in nine tails mode because I certainly didn't. Since Kurama allowed him to enter BM immediately, he had no need to train. Have ever seen Naruto trained in BM? NO, he just learn it through the fighting, same goes for Minato. Don't try to ffind plot holes where there aren't any.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oxygen .

Quote Originally Posted by Transcendence View Post
    You're an absolute joke. People have given serious answers and you deflect them. It's pretty obvious what the answer is but you're too stubborn to realize what it is.
    My thoughts exactly.

Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

2nd hokage explain uchiha value love more then anything else.

also even the previous hachibi jink explain it as well ( he had gr8 lineage ninjutsu talent the works )

the reason obito became i guess perfect juubi jink was coz of his feelings for rin and his team from child hood.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12