Status
    May 2011
    Reluctantly Approved by NB

"Did such a thing happen?" In fact it didn't, at least not the time we saw it.

Check out Naruto's eyes and whiskers on the middle left panel flashback.

In looking at that chapter with Pain, there was never a time when Naruto began going feral while his eyes showed only Sage mode.

Sometimes the characters will point this stuff out for you.

Vigilante Missing-Nin Uchiha Josephus's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Super Eternal Mangekyou
    RinneByakugan!!! #__#

Re: "Did such a thing happen?" In fact it didn't, at least not the time we saw it.

wat ... >__> ...

Status
    Jan 2013
    Thinking you got rep, then
    seeing its an infraction :/

Re: "Did such a thing happen?" In fact it didn't, at least not the time we saw it.

SOOOO did you want an answer??

Banned
    Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Wait, what?

Status
    Jan 2013
    a box of dreams

Watch the anime you'll see it.

Status
    May 2011

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBeast View Post
    SOOOO did you want an answer??
    If you care to comment feel free. The post is for those who have blessed eyes.

Alistair Child Of The Great Empire's Avatar
    Status
    May 2013
    Sasuke, don't you dare pull a
    Lelouch! I don't wanna cry
    over my fav character again!

Wait, wat?

Status
    Apr 2012
    bleh

OP. Look at the bottom right panel of the page from the Pain chapter you provided. His eyes are clearly Sage+Kurama.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Yohohoho!! 45 DEGREES!!!!
    Yohohoho

Really? U care about THAT small of a detail? Even so, this little discrepancy doesn't effect plot at all so shut your yappin hole

Status
    Jul 2012
    Yohohoho!! 45 DEGREES!!!!
    Yohohoho

Guys he's talking about the difference in the two chapters of when naruto is only in sage mode, in the flashback he had darkened whiskers, in the actual chapter, he didnt. Not that it matters....

Status
    This user has no status.

Such a minor mistake, besides every single second of the story is not displayed on a manga page. Kishi can alter even past chapters at will by adding flashback panels, that would fit in between panels from when it actually happened.

Your arguments are invalid.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by Gyakusetsu View Post
    Check out Naruto's eyes and whiskers on the middle left panel flashback.
    Yeah I think I know what you mean but that was to proof kurama right, that his chakra was entering naruto's sage mode chakra cause every time naruto gets kurama's chakra his whiskers get more hairy

In looking at that chapter with Pain, there was never a time when Naruto began going feral while his eyes showed only Sage mode.

[IMG]http://narutobase.net/manga/mangas/Naruto/444%20-%20The%20Answ

er/04.jpg[/IMG]

Sometimes the characters will point this stuff out for you.

the second page was to further more proof what's in the first.actually the last page were naruto got sage + bijuu eye is when he was trying to combine them via naruto vs. first riakage(forgot) so that panel was to proof that kurama's chakra actually entered into sage's.. Omg I wish I can explain it well cause I actually know your thoughts. You re wrong to think it a mistake.

Last edited by BEASTLY NARUTO; 09-04-2013 at 07:09 PM.

Status
    May 2011

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    Yeah I think I know what you mean but that was to proof kurama right, that his chakra was entering naruto's sage mode chakra cause every time naruto gets kurama's chakra his whiskers get more hairy

the second page was to further more proof what's in the first.actually the last page were naruto got sage + bijuu eye is when he was trying to combine them via naruto vs. first riakage(forgot) so that panel was to proof that kurama's chakra actually entered into sage's.. Omg I wish I can explain it well cause I actually know your thoughts. You re wrong to think it a mistake.
    Look at the panel on the left directly under the flashback. Naruto's head is tilted up looking at the flashback panel and questioning if such a thing happened. This is Kishimoto trolling. The eyes are incorrect. When he mixes Kurama's chakra with Sage chakra a cross occurs manifested in the eyes, yet clearly in the middle left panel he has both chakra types but no cross is occurring.

Quote Originally Posted by thegame View Post
    Such a minor mistake, besides every single second of the story is not displayed on a manga page. Kishi can alter even past chapters at will by adding flashback panels, that would fit in between panels from when it actually happened.

Your arguments are invalid.
    Who is arguing? Did such a thing happen? Yes, because Kishimoto just drew it, but did it happen at the time? No, it did not, and it still doesn't explain why he is merging the chakra but his eyes aren't changing.

Kishimoto plays games like this all the time. How many requests has he probably gotten for a topless Tsunade? Voila, Tsunade is topless.

Last week it was BCM with standard whiskers.

Last edited by Gyakusetsu; 09-04-2013 at 10:52 PM.

another day another dawn.. FlareBlitz's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    tsk...tsk...tsk...kishi..

Some people are so picky

Status
    Jun 2012
    BEING ALONE IS BETTER THAN
    BEING WITH A WRONG PERSON.

The whiskers shows that Kurama was also listening to Nagato when Naruto was in sage mode

Status
    Dec 2012
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru

Whats your problem? Why do people point out thinks like this? "OH in this scan his whiskers are slightly larger" "OH see look his hair, 1 inch short" "Looky looky, his pants werent always that long" "WHAT HAPPENED TO THE LONG SLEEVES?"

Observations like these should be chuckled at then put in the back of your mind where they belong... and i use the term chuckled loosely... very loosely..

Status
    Mar 2010
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

I didn´t understand what you wrote but came up with a deduction fo what u were trying to say. Yeah, there were whiskers and pissed hermit on mode, there is a happy cooperative hermit mode now.......

I´m afraid if Naruto getting a rinnegan, I would just colapse if that came to happen

Status
    Jan 2013
    This user has no status.

Seems confusing to me. o.O

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Great catch! The double entendre part that Kishi threw in adds a good chuckle too

Status
    May 2011

Quote Originally Posted by aikinindo View Post
    Great catch! The double entendre part that Kishi threw in adds a good chuckle too
    Thanks good to see someone understood.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Drawing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaMifune View Post
    Guys he's talking about the difference in the two chapters of when naruto is only in sage mode, in the flashback he had darkened whiskers, in the actual chapter, he didnt. Not that it matters....
    They look darkened to me. Are they each one thin unbroken line in either case? No, they're made of several lines scratched in in both cases that taper to a point. That's the feral line.

Watch the episode, the lines transform to the straight thin unbroken line when his eyes return to normal. If that's not evidence enough that the lines went through a change...

Status
    This user has no status.

Who is arguing? Did such a thing happen? Yes, because Kishimoto just drew it, but did it happen at the time? No, it did not, and it still doesn't explain why he is merging the chakra but his eyes aren't changing.

Kishimoto plays games like this all the time. How many requests has he probably gotten for a topless Tsunade? Voila, Tsunade is topless.

Last week it was BCM with standard whiskers.

Dude, I get your point, but it's his manga. He is the author, and he can alter the past at will. Your complaints are meaningless, and a waste of time.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Obviously that happened during the panel when Naruto head is down and you can't see his face

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

People, this is an easter egg from Kishi. Learn to appreciate it!

Ok, for those of you who are not getting his point, he's not saying "Kishi made a mistake! Haha!" or "Kishi effing trolling us." He's saying Kishi is being playful with us. He knows well it didn't happen (or at least he didn't draw it in the manga back then) but now he's saying it did and is using Naruto's confusion about the matter as double meaning.

What Naruto says can work both in the manga and as the thoughts of the manga reader. On one end, Naruto himself is questioning whether it happened or not but on the other end a very alert reader is would have stopped at that panel and thought the same.