Post Thanks / Like
    "When I watch this boy, I
    think back to when I was once
    called a genius, and realize
    how ridiculous that was."
    - Orochimaru

Re: [FEAR] Orochimaru;s Loyalty; Konoha's Betrayal

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeseimei View Post
    That's why I want Kishi to elaborate upon Danzo's past more! Too many things left unanswered.. What's your take on why Danzo didn't take over after Hiruzen's death? Great job connecting the dots, even though many things are unclear still.. But I hope we'll see more yet.
    I agree with alot of what you just said, if I had to answer why Danzo didnt take over after Hiruzens death is simply because there wasnt enough chaos, which goes back to why Danzo wants Konoha destroyed. The firelord is the person who elects the new Hokage, and that new Hokage has to be someone well liked and respected by the Village as a whole because that is who the Hokage. Danzo is the leader of a mysterious organization who nobody trusts.

If I had to take a guess I would say that he tried to get made Hokage after Hiruzen's death but wasnt able to because of the above reason, the Sannin who were well known and Hiruzen's students were chosen instead. But more importantly Shikamaru dad, Shikaku, seems to be purposefully trying to keep Danzo elected Hokage. Which I suppose is what prevented him from getting the position last time.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This world is a machine! A
    Machine for Pigs! Fit only for
    the slaughtering of pigs!

Quote Originally Posted by FearxDeath View Post
    I agree with alot of what you just said, if I had to answer why Danzo didnt take over after Hiruzens death is simply because there wasnt enough chaos, which goes back to why Danzo wants Konoha destroyed. The firelord is the person who elects the new Hokage, and that new Hokage has to be someone well liked and respected by the Village as a whole because that is who the Hokage. Danzo is the leader of a mysterious organization who nobody trusts.

If I had to take a guess I would say that he tried to get made Hokage after Hiruzen's death but wasnt able to because of the above reason, the Sannin who were well known and Hiruzen's students were chosen instead. But more importantly Shikamaru dad, Shikaku, seems to be purposefully trying to keep Danzo elected Hokage. Which I suppose is what prevented him from getting the position last time.

Yes, true, I somehow forgot about Shikaku It just seems weird now how the Elders approached Jiraiya even though they seemed to be on Danzo's side. I'm sure there's more to it, of course, and I hope we'll see it.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Orochimaru

Quote Originally Posted by awesomeseimei View Post
    Yes, true, I somehow forgot about Shikaku It just seems weird now how the Elders approached Jiraiya even though they seemed to be on Danzo's side. I'm sure there's more to it, of course, and I hope we'll see it.
    Yah, there is definantly alot to go into here, since Kishi has hinted towards another arc after this their may still be a chance for him to shed a little light.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Orochimaru

Looky Looky what I found!!! I wish I could update my thread and add this to it!!

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

While I think that Oro was working with Danzo when he joined Akatsuki, I believe that isn't where he got Senju DNA, I believe that the source stems from Madara Uchiha, as he would have been alive at the time when Orochimaru was young, we still don't know how Kabuto got Madara's body, something even Obito didn't know.

Edit: And it would predate, when Obito met him, so Oro may have helped Madara with extending his life, for his own reasons (maybe it was one of his early experiments to find immortality). Kishi enjoys connecting the villains origin stories together.

Last edited by saw2097; 11-26-2013 at 04:16 AM.

Fields Of Anfield Road David1996's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lovely mate

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Drinking Milk

With a one a day usage capability for Koto Amatsukami, Danzo could have easily made his top men his personal puppets. This includes Oro. In fact, a paranoid man like Danzo is likely to use Koto even on someone completely trustworthy, just to ensure the success of his plans since, to Danzo, any action is justified even if it only increases his chances of success slightly.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Semi-active

Interesting read, going to subscribe it, and leave my opinion soon.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Orochimaru

Quote Originally Posted by Senju Bean View Post
    With a one a day usage capability for Koto Amatsukami, Danzo could have easily made his top men his personal puppets. This includes Oro. In fact, a paranoid man like Danzo is likely to use Koto even on someone completely trustworthy, just to ensure the success of his plans since, to Danzo, any action is justified even if it only increases his chances of success slightly.
    Keep in mind that before Danzo acquired Senju DNA the requirements for Koto Amatsukami is 10 years and not 1 day. So for him to have used it on Orochimaru, who was the person who implanted the Senju DNA into him, well that is a big risk.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    - Orochimaru

Something else I found recently!

Page 2 of 2 « First 12