Re: Create Your Own "Naruto" Jutsu!
HYUGA TECH TIME!!!! *Note: 1, 7, 8, and 9 are the cool ones... the others are simple element variants...
1. Juho: Tengoku no Hanabi (Heavenly Fireworks)- The user combines Rotation and Twin Lions Fists. Out of the roatation comes a massive salvo of Lion Fists that fire off at enemies in all directions.
2. Fuuton- Juho: Soryuken (Twin Dragon Fists)- Using the Wind Element, user evolves their Twin Lion Fist to Twin Dragons that are formed from extremely high pressured revolving wind that creates the sound of roaring wind (or a dragon ). This gives the user better control at manipulating the wind around them as well as adds extreme piercing damage when using Jyuuken.
3. Katon- Juho: Soakuken (Twin Dragon Fists)- The same concept as above, however, the fists form flaming demon heads. In combat, it gives the user access to control fire formed from friction (haha..Mustang) as well as causes severe burn damage on contact with the enemy.
4. Raiton- Juho: Sotiken (Twin Tiger Fists)- Ditto to above, but the Heads form a Sabertooth Tiger head (obviously yellow and emitting sparks of lightning). Due to lightning not really being present... it allows the user to move about at greater speeds like the Raikage.
5. Suiton- Juho: Sokameken (Twin Turtle Fists)- Same as usual. The user forms the shell of the turtle (made of water)...but when making forward strikes the turtle head comes out of the shell (Kawaii yes?). Gaining access to nearby water, this one balances offense and defense (turtle shell, and then the occasional attack like an alligator snapping turtle).
6. Doton- Juho: Sozoken (Twin Elephant Fists)- Must I say it more . The user forms Elephant fists made of rock. It grants the user a degree of control over the Earth around them. Mostly a defensive trait of protecting one's fists (typical Earth Style); however, does add extreme force behind punches.
7. Juho: Ten Bōjō Odori (Heavenly Rod-like Dance)- The user basically uses extreme chakra control to pinpoint their air palms into small beams (Like Hinata's Guardian 64 Palms) in order to do a ranged 64-Palms. Due to the speed of the attack it is like one constantly has a blue beam and their movements dance with their opponents (well..more like the other way around).
8. Juho: Shinseina Taiyō no Ken (Sacred Sun Sword)- The user focuses his/her chakra to form a baguazhang sword (used in the Baguazhang fighting style the Gentle Fist is based on). They look like Shunsui Kyoroko's blades from Bleach if you watch it. Anyhow, the swords are capable of cutting the chakra network; however, as an embodiment of chakra... can be blocked with Chakra attacks or swords.
9.Juho: Tengoku no Tankyorisō (Heavenly Sprint)- Since the Hyuga Clan's weak point is going against long ranged opponents...why not have a technique to get in close or evade.
At the most fundamental level it would work like the body flicker to increase speed; however, by manipulating the use of controlling Tenketsu, the Hyuga could fire a quick but powerful burst of chakra from a select portion of the body to quickly shift their location if say they didn't have the time to physically move.
For example, say a lightning bolt is flying right at you. Firing chakra from the left half of your body shifts you to the right allowing it to pass by.
Or more creatively, say you begin to flip over someone. While right above them, you fire a burst from your feet throwing you straight down instead of continuing your flip.
Nothing too cool for a fight, but a great maneuvering idea.