Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

The last two chapters were very disappointing

I probably like this war arc a lot more than many people (except the flashback and KinGin filler) but this fight with Obito is getting ridiculous (do something awesome he's unfased, he does something awesome we dodge, repeat that a couple of times and you get the outline of the entire fight) ... also WTF are Obito and Madara doing ... Nagato half dead and with Rinnegan alone did more damage to Konoha than Obito, Madara and Juubi together did to the alliance, Kishi made Obito and Madara to powerful and have to diverse abilities so he makes them only use a tiny fraction of what they can actually do

644:

2/5 worst chapter since the hokage were brought back for me (except maybe the Obito is getting torn apart chapter), not that it was just outright bad but I knew they were gonna use FTG with the chakra touching everyone when it was mentioned its not just kuramas chakra and the next 12 pages after that which explained it were just completely pointless

If you read the previous chapters you should have been able to figure that out and this entire chapter could have been done in 2 to 3 pages instead of wasting an entire one

645:

Someone seriously needs to remind ppl who have Rinnegan that they in fact HAVE Rinnegan.

Were the first 5 pages just blown by an explanation of something we knew was gonna happen since Naruto first got the Kyuubi Mode back in the cave with Bee?

Was that Naruto is an idiot panel suppost to be funny? Cuz I thought it was just weird. Naruto was trying to be Luffy but failed spectacularly.

2/5 sorry but Minato BM and a butthurt Sasuke just aren't enough (especially since we know Sasuke will/should be more or less equal to Naruto eventually ... thats how the series works). Also wtf is Obito doing there were literally 2 whole chapters dedicated to him turning into what looked similar to the so6p, whole pages to show his new look as the new vessel for the Juubi, and now 5 chapters later, in which NOTHING has been achieved, the juubi is back

Kishi made the 1st part of Naruto and the message of work hard even more obsolete since Naruto is getting random powerup after random powerup and since Sasuke is looking at his back, so we can expect another random powerup for Sasuke again, Im not saying this because Im a Sasuke fanboy (I actually like Maruto more), Im saying it because this is happening left and right in Naruto yet Naruto fans praise Naruto and hate on Fairy Tail. Also Naruto should also get the rest of Kuramas chakra so we can count another powerup for each Naruto and Sasuke.

all we need now are a couple of weeks of flashbacks and an uber Sasuke powerup (another one) and I'll finally be able to reply to Naruto fans who hate on Fairy Tail that they are hypocrites ... though I do love both series, two of my favs, thats why it bothers me so much when one fanbase insults the other (same goes for OP)

I love Naruto and I have been reading it for about 7 years now and I generally love a chapter even if a lot of other people call it (insert an insult), but the amount of admiration for the last chapter (which is undeserving imo) merited me writing this :D

Please don't hate on me it's just my opinion and I'm well aware many will disagree, but remember there were plenty of times when the roles were reversed :D

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.

Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

Remember when Kunai's were useful? Those were the days.

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.

I agree in the part that kishimoto should showcase more epic rinnegan goodness.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by Jellal View Post
    remember when Sharingan used to be a big deal, or even Rinnegan at this point

though that alone doesn't bother me so much, and contrary to most ppl the random power ups don't bother me that much that's why usually I don't say anything ... what does bother me that in the last two chapters the only thing that was somewhat important is the new powerup and that alone is just not enough for two whole chapters considering the series should be ending soon and that we have the most beast people of the series all crumped up in that small place (and nothing seems to actually be happening), and the rest of the chapters were pretty much repetitions of the last 8 chapters ... he attacks - we dodge, we attack - it does nothing, repeat, repeat, repeat, ... and it bothers me that it seems that Madara and Obito have completely forgotten that they have what to me is the best ability in Naruto ... the Rinnegan, it's what made the Pain arc so epic

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am more than enough to deal
    with these bandits

I didn't mind 645, and really didn't pay much attention to it. I was too hyped for the return of Bleach, now that shit is good.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "It is the mark of an
    educated mind to be able to
    entertain a thought without
    accepting it"

oh .............. the good old days, when shinobi's were actually running instead of flying, using jutsu (tactics/skill) instead of turning Super Sayan and the big strong guys were known/feared instead of losing/getting trolled against the kids who shout whatever until they win (cough ............ kakuzu/sasori).

Last edited by JIRAIYA perv; 09-05-2013 at 12:18 PM.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Feeling good, living better.

Or whenever people had carefully devised strategies and tactics or people used hand signs? Seems like pt. 1 is a fairy tale compared with what's been going on.

OT: I'm been a fan of Naruto since I was a kid but I'm not too fond of the direction the manga has been taking. Seems like most of it has been pretty jumbled and random if you ask me, Naruto's plot has been deteriorating quite a bit for me lately

Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.

Minato still uses kunai for Ftg up until about 5 chapters ago.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The purpose of our life's is
    to be happy

These power-ups that keep popping up. They were set in place 18 years in the making when minato sealed half. ANd also senjutsu isn't random. He's been had that. The only thing new is that kurama and sage can mix. Because of kurama's ability to not give a **** about his own self. and help naruto. Hes allowing the sage to mix in.

Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.

people can still get stabbed in the eye or get a finger cut off. probably wont happen in this story.

ot: I loved that Hashirama flashback. & the one with Kabuto only lasted about 2 1/2 chapters.
    Kishi just making every panel huge without putting a ton of content in them so pages seem like a handful of big portraits.
    This fight could have been at this point in a smaller amount of chapters , but he is developing the feelings and possible insecurities of Naruto and Sasuke and their struggle together.

He's drawing things out a lot now. He skipped so many pointless battles , but they wouldn't have been useless if he had just made lots of the useless shinobi (who didn't have anything to do story-wise ) just be apart of some side story that could be essential or important to pushing clues to the major plot. :]

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by foxyladyland View Post
    people can still get stabbed in the eye or get a finger cut off. probably wont happen in this story.

ot: I loved that Hashirama flashback. & the one with Kabuto only lasted about 2 1/2 chapters.
    Kishi just making every panel huge without putting a ton of content in them so pages seem like a handful of big portraits.
    This fight could have been at this point in a smaller amount of chapters , but he is developing the feelings and possible insecurities of Naruto and Sasuke and their struggle together.

He's drawing things out a lot now. He skipped so many pointless battles , but they wouldn't have been useless if he had just made lots of the useless shinobi (who didn't have anything to do story-wise ) just be apart of some side story that could be essential or important to pushing clues to the major plot. :]
    One good reason is to prolong his work...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    own dark way.

Hi, I'm Obito. I stop all attacks with black shit no jutsu.

I don't like Donuts. The7thHokage's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ussop was the hero of this
    arc.

Like a bunch of many other things in the manga, the rinnegan was misused

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    being irregular

i agree.....

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

it was random.

in few pages nardo become OP as shit

in few pages we see minato got BM

in few pages we see sasuke is lagging behind

i was like WTF is this? Ah, i miss the part when shinobi uses their brains and brawns not just brawns.

Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    One good reason is to prolong his work...
    I know.
    Tobirama & Minato could have stabbed him in the eye plenty of times with FTG and regular Kunai or shuriken no chakra.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

I know.

Tobirama & Minato could have stabbed him in the eye plenty of times with FTG and regular Kunai or shuriken no chakra.
    Tobirama and Minato with instant ST and also Madara and Obito with all the abilities they have should (relative to the rest of Narutoberse) be unbeatable but Kishi lacks imagination in what combinations they can do with the arsenals they have

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry I slapped you but
    you wouldn't stop talking and
    I panicked.

At this point what is left to try. Black shit no jutsu is like a compressed biju ball that doesn't have to explode. How come all Obito never gets tired and he just keeps pulling jutsu after jutsu while keeping little Tailed Beast Balls floating around?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    own dark way.

I know.

But black shit no jutsu stops all, don't you read the manga?

I'm kidding by the way, if that wasn't evident. I don't really care at this point. ^_^

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    I probably like this war arc a lot more than many people (except the flashback and KinGin filler) but this fight with Obito is getting ridiculous (do something awesome he's unfased, he does something awesome we dodge, repeat that a couple of times and you get the outline of the entire fight) ... also WTF are Obito and Madara doing ... Nagato half dead and with Rinnegan alone did more damage to Konoha than Obito, Madara and Juubi together did to the alliance, Kishi made Obito and Madara to powerful and have to diverse abilities so he makes them only use a tiny fraction of what they can actually do

644:

2/5 worst chapter since the hokage were brought back for me (except maybe the Obito is getting torn apart chapter), not that it was just outright bad but I knew they were gonna use FTG with the chakra touching everyone when it was mentioned its not just kuramas chakra and the next 12 pages after that which explained it were just completely pointless

If you read the previous chapters you should have been able to figure that out and this entire chapter could have been done in 2 to 3 pages instead of wasting an entire one

645:

Someone seriously needs to remind ppl who have Rinnegan that they in fact HAVE Rinnegan.

Were the first 5 pages just blown by an explanation of something we knew was gonna happen since Naruto first got the Kyuubi Mode back in the cave with Bee?

Was that Naruto is an idiot panel suppost to be funny? Cuz I thought it was just weird. Naruto was trying to be Luffy but failed spectacularly.

2/5 sorry but Minato BM and a butthurt Sasuke just aren't enough (especially since we know Sasuke will/should be more or less equal to Naruto eventually ... thats how the series works). Also wtf is Obito doing there were literally 2 whole chapters dedicated to him turning into what looked similar to the so6p, whole pages to show his new look as the new vessel for the Juubi, and now 5 chapters later, in which NOTHING has been achieved, the juubi is back

Kishi made the 1st part of Naruto and the message of work hard even more obsolete since Naruto is getting random powerup after random powerup and since Sasuke is looking at his back, so we can expect another random powerup for Sasuke again, Im not saying this because Im a Sasuke fanboy (I actually like Maruto more), Im saying it because this is happening left and right in Naruto yet Naruto fans praise Naruto and hate on Fairy Tail. Also Naruto should also get the rest of Kuramas chakra so we can count another powerup for each Naruto and Sasuke.

all we need now are a couple of weeks of flashbacks and an uber Sasuke powerup (another one) and I'll finally be able to reply to Naruto fans who hate on Fairy Tail that they are hypocrites ... though I do love both series, two of my favs, thats why it bothers me so much when one fanbase insults the other (same goes for OP)

I love Naruto and I have been reading it for about 7 years now and I generally love a chapter even if a lot of other people call it (insert an insult), but the amount of admiration for the last chapter (which is undeserving imo) merited me writing this :D

Please don't hate on me it's just my opinion and I'm well aware many will disagree, but remember there were plenty of times when the roles were reversed :D
    tl:dr sasuke fanboy is mad

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Actually, I agree with a lot of points in your thread. But I'm starting to think that the parallelism between Sasuke and Naruto, and the Sage's Sons is dissappearing because two reasons: Obito, and roles on the whole serie.

For me, the final battle between Sasuke and Naruto stopped to be a strong possibility from the moment Sasuke stated his newest ambition: to become Hokage.

If these two fight, it will be to death, and that contradicts the facts that each one want to be hokage... it's impossible.

...the final battle between these two is not meant to be a shinobi fight to death, it could be philosophical... there are a lot of types of plausible battle that fits the current situation.

Last edited by Mr Hiru; 09-05-2013 at 01:32 PM.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sorry I slapped you but
    you wouldn't stop talking and
    I panicked.

Maybe their attacks would work if they were not yelling them and discussing out loud. The two things that worked were never discussed. Don't yell Rasengan until you connect with it.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Snakes View Post
    tl:dr sasuke fanboy is mad
    me? if you knew me better you would see I don't particularly care about Sasuke, I certainly like him less than Naruto, the only Uchiha I like is Itachi but it's really really hard to like him these days

I dislike the 2 said chapters because of reasons I listed if I were a Sasuke fanboy I would simply go and spam the forums with one sentence stuff

I simply said that throughout the series since like chapter 40 or something like that both Sasuke and Naruto were meant to be more or less equal to eachother and if one is by chance a lot stronger than the other (if you actually read and follow Naruto) you NEED to know it's not gonna stay like that for long, they are rivals and throughout the series for hundreds of chapters they were portrait as equals one on the dark one on the light side and if you know how Naruto works you have to see that they are eventually gonna be more or less equal and that has NOTHING to do with the fact that someone (anyone) is a Naruto or Sasuke fanboy ... it's just one of the rules in Naruto and if it were broken the entire flow of NaruSasu rivarly up to this point would be broken, one will eventually come on top but it will not end in such a way that one of them will be shaking before teh power of the other one, it will be extremely close

but NONE of that matters in what I said in my OP, I said that we are getting random power up after random power up and people are praising it when they basf FT for that exact same reason

but even that is not the reason I said that I was disappointed in the last two chapters the reason is that we were presented a powerup that we KNEW was gonna happen eventually and it was the only new thing in 2 chapters in the middle of the war and with the biggest names in Naruto all in the same battle ...

Did you even read the OP or did you just read the title and assume I was a butthurt Sasuke fan?
    Anyway I would appreciate if you didn't just reply with one short and incoherent sentence with which you contributed absolutely nothing to the thread, showed that you have no idea what the thread is about and insulted me all in the same time ... a feat usually common to someone who has no idea whatsoever what the topic of the thread he is on is, and that happens too much up here

now maybe if you are able, and indeed have the attention spam to do it, I would very much appreciate it if you bullied your brain into reading this whole post and maybe write a decent reply to it

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    me? if you knew me better you would see I don't particularly care about Sasuke, I certainly like him less than Naruto, the only Uchiha I like is Itachi but it's really really hard to like him these days

I dislike the 2 said chapters because of reasons I listed if I were a Sasuke fanboy I would simply go and spam the forums with one sentence stuff

I simply said that throughout the series since like chapter 40 or something like that both Sasuke and Naruto were meant to be more or less equal to eachother and if one is by chance a lot stronger than the other (if you actually read and follow Naruto) you NEED to know it's not gonna stay like that for long, they are rivals and throughout the series for hundreds of chapters they were portrait as equals one on the dark one on the light side and if you know how Naruto works you have to see that they are eventually gonna be more or less equal and that has NOTHING to do with the fact that someone (anyone) is a Naruto or Sasuke fanboy ... it's just one of the rules in Naruto and if it were broken the entire flow of NaruSasu rivarly up to this point would be broken, one will eventually come on top but it will not end in such a way that one of them will be shaking before teh power of the other one, it will be extremely close

but NONE of that matters in what I said in my OP, I said that we are getting random power up after random power up and people are praising it when they basf FT for that exact same reason

but even that is not the reason I said that I was disappointed in the last two chapters the reason is that we were presented a powerup that we KNEW was gonna happen eventually and it was the only new thing in 2 chapters in the middle of the war and with the biggest names in Naruto all in the same battle ...

Did you even read the OP or did you just read the title and assume I was a butthurt Sasuke fan?
    Anyway I would appreciate if you didn't just reply with one short and incoherent sentence with which you contributed absolutely nothing to the thread, showed that you have no idea what the thread is about and insulted me all in the same time ... a feat usually common to someone who has no idea whatsoever what the topic of the thread he is on is, and that happens too much up here

now maybe if you are able, and indeed have the attention spam to do it, I would very much appreciate it if you bullied your brain into reading this whole post and maybe write a decent reply to it
    This theory died a long time ago when sasuke turned a new course. Well it seem I m the only one who believe they is no more rivary between naruto and sasuke. I understand it the only way to keep hoping that sasuke will be equal with naruto that's why you keep insisting but manga can turn it course as well just like in real life you maybe bad today but become good tomorrow, you maybe enemy with one of you class mate today, and then be friends tomorrow. Just cause it manga then it different? no not at all after all, it most of what happens in reality that"s being portraited their. Anything is possible. Althoght I believe they won't be a fight between naruto and sasuke, I maybe wrong too but you should know that, even in story telling, it possible that how you viewed it from the beginning may not mean it going to end the way you predicted. Sasuke vs naruto is just a prediction nothing more.

Last edited by BEASTLY NARUTO; 09-05-2013 at 02:27 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

Loving this rant!

1. Rinnegan: use it my villains

2. The whole FTG thing is getting dry... Use some Suiton or something else

3. Alliance.....DO SOMETHING! IDK why some people want them gone, but whrn you're fighting a war of attrition or one to save the world.... Everybody should be doing something not being the largest crowd to ever gather.

I'll ve very disappointed if between Naruto, Sasuke, Tobirama, Minato, and Hashirama that this is resolved...

Some people say the alliance are all fodder and useless... But be realistic they all EASILY have ways to contribute...at the very least some of them by dying to remind us that with this OP power comes desth.

4. The hard work and destiny themes....GOT WRECKED!

Originally it was pretty much Naruto, Lee, and Hinata (yes...even her) as underdogs. People who for some reason we're basically people who should never have become shinobi, or if they did they'd stay weak ones.

Also, Naruto mentions for Neji to make his own destiny.... We turn around and suddenly is a destined child of prophecy.... way to destroy and sentimental value of the Neji fight. Then being a destined child, son of a Hokage, and suddenly getting OP ends up blowing Naruto out of the underdog category.

Lee and Hinata are left virtually unchanged since Part I..... Basically showing that not hard work, but a good bit of genes helps....

/Rant

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»