Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 45
  1. #21
    Thread solo Specialist Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,406
    Searching hints
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    Actually, I agree with a lot of points in your thread. But I'm starting to think that the parallelism between Sasuke and Naruto, and the Sage's Sons is dissappearing because two reasons: Obito, and roles on the whole serie.

    For me, the final battle between Sasuke and Naruto stopped to be a strong possibility from the moment Sasuke stated his newest ambition: to become Hokage.

    If these two fight, it will be to death, and that contradicts the facts that each one want to be hokage... it's impossible.

    ...the final battle between these two is not meant to be a shinobi fight to death, it could be philosophical... there are a lot of types of plausible battle that fits the current situation.
     
         
    Last edited by Mr Hiru; 09-05-2013 at 02:32 PM.

  2. #22
    Member eryq's Avatar
    Status
    eryq is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    90
    I'm sorry I slapped you but
    you wouldn't stop talking and
    I panicked.
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    Maybe their attacks would work if they were not yelling them and discussing out loud. The two things that worked were never discussed. Don't yell Rasengan until you connect with it.
     
         

  3. #23
    The Observer Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,676
    Location
    The Cosmos
    The grey rain curtain of this
    world rolls back and all turns
    to silver glass. And then you
    see it. White shores, and
    beyond, a far green country
    under a swift sunrise.
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Snakes View Post
    tl:dr sasuke fanboy is mad
    me? if you knew me better you would see I don't particularly care about Sasuke, I certainly like him less than Naruto, the only Uchiha I like is Itachi but it's really really hard to like him these days

    I dislike the 2 said chapters because of reasons I listed if I were a Sasuke fanboy I would simply go and spam the forums with one sentence stuff

    I simply said that throughout the series since like chapter 40 or something like that both Sasuke and Naruto were meant to be more or less equal to eachother and if one is by chance a lot stronger than the other (if you actually read and follow Naruto) you NEED to know it's not gonna stay like that for long, they are rivals and throughout the series for hundreds of chapters they were portrait as equals one on the dark one on the light side and if you know how Naruto works you have to see that they are eventually gonna be more or less equal and that has NOTHING to do with the fact that someone (anyone) is a Naruto or Sasuke fanboy ... it's just one of the rules in Naruto and if it were broken the entire flow of NaruSasu rivarly up to this point would be broken, one will eventually come on top but it will not end in such a way that one of them will be shaking before teh power of the other one, it will be extremely close

    but NONE of that matters in what I said in my OP, I said that we are getting random power up after random power up and people are praising it when they basf FT for that exact same reason

    but even that is not the reason I said that I was disappointed in the last two chapters the reason is that we were presented a powerup that we KNEW was gonna happen eventually and it was the only new thing in 2 chapters in the middle of the war and with the biggest names in Naruto all in the same battle ...

    Did you even read the OP or did you just read the title and assume I was a butthurt Sasuke fan?
    Anyway I would appreciate if you didn't just reply with one short and incoherent sentence with which you contributed absolutely nothing to the thread, showed that you have no idea what the thread is about and insulted me all in the same time ... a feat usually common to someone who has no idea whatsoever what the topic of the thread he is on is, and that happens too much up here

    now maybe if you are able, and indeed have the attention spam to do it, I would very much appreciate it if you bullied your brain into reading this whole post and maybe write a decent reply to it
     
         

  4. #24
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Shit! It
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    me? if you knew me better you would see I don't particularly care about Sasuke, I certainly like him less than Naruto, the only Uchiha I like is Itachi but it's really really hard to like him these days

    I dislike the 2 said chapters because of reasons I listed if I were a Sasuke fanboy I would simply go and spam the forums with one sentence stuff

    I simply said that throughout the series since like chapter 40 or something like that both Sasuke and Naruto were meant to be more or less equal to eachother and if one is by chance a lot stronger than the other (if you actually read and follow Naruto) you NEED to know it's not gonna stay like that for long, they are rivals and throughout the series for hundreds of chapters they were portrait as equals one on the dark one on the light side and if you know how Naruto works you have to see that they are eventually gonna be more or less equal and that has NOTHING to do with the fact that someone (anyone) is a Naruto or Sasuke fanboy ... it's just one of the rules in Naruto and if it were broken the entire flow of NaruSasu rivarly up to this point would be broken, one will eventually come on top but it will not end in such a way that one of them will be shaking before teh power of the other one, it will be extremely close

    but NONE of that matters in what I said in my OP, I said that we are getting random power up after random power up and people are praising it when they basf FT for that exact same reason

    but even that is not the reason I said that I was disappointed in the last two chapters the reason is that we were presented a powerup that we KNEW was gonna happen eventually and it was the only new thing in 2 chapters in the middle of the war and with the biggest names in Naruto all in the same battle ...

    Did you even read the OP or did you just read the title and assume I was a butthurt Sasuke fan?
    Anyway I would appreciate if you didn't just reply with one short and incoherent sentence with which you contributed absolutely nothing to the thread, showed that you have no idea what the thread is about and insulted me all in the same time ... a feat usually common to someone who has no idea whatsoever what the topic of the thread he is on is, and that happens too much up here

    now maybe if you are able, and indeed have the attention spam to do it, I would very much appreciate it if you bullied your brain into reading this whole post and maybe write a decent reply to it
    This theory died a long time ago when sasuke turned a new course. Well it seem I m the only one who believe they is no more rivary between naruto and sasuke. I understand it the only way to keep hoping that sasuke will be equal with naruto that's why you keep insisting but manga can turn it course as well just like in real life you maybe bad today but become good tomorrow, you maybe enemy with one of you class mate today, and then be friends tomorrow. Just cause it manga then it different? no not at all after all, it most of what happens in reality that"s being portraited their. Anything is possible. Althoght I believe they won't be a fight between naruto and sasuke, I maybe wrong too but you should know that, even in story telling, it possible that how you viewed it from the beginning may not mean it going to end the way you predicted. Sasuke vs naruto is just a prediction nothing more.
     
         
    Last edited by BEASTLY NARUTO; 09-05-2013 at 03:27 PM.

  5. #25
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,388
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    Loving this rant!


    1. Rinnegan: use it my villains

    2. The whole FTG thing is getting dry... Use some Suiton or something else

    3. Alliance.....DO SOMETHING! IDK why some people want them gone, but whrn you're fighting a war of attrition or one to save the world.... Everybody should be doing something not being the largest crowd to ever gather.

    I'll ve very disappointed if between Naruto, Sasuke, Tobirama, Minato, and Hashirama that this is resolved...

    Some people say the alliance are all fodder and useless... But be realistic they all EASILY have ways to contribute...at the very least some of them by dying to remind us that with this OP power comes desth.

    4. The hard work and destiny themes....GOT WRECKED!

    Originally it was pretty much Naruto, Lee, and Hinata (yes...even her) as underdogs. People who for some reason we're basically people who should never have become shinobi, or if they did they'd stay weak ones.

    Also, Naruto mentions for Neji to make his own destiny.... We turn around and suddenly is a destined child of prophecy.... way to destroy and sentimental value of the Neji fight. Then being a destined child, son of a Hokage, and suddenly getting OP ends up blowing Naruto out of the underdog category.

    Lee and Hinata are left virtually unchanged since Part I..... Basically showing that not hard work, but a good bit of genes helps....



    /Rant
     
         

  6. #26
    The Observer Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,676
    Location
    The Cosmos
    The grey rain curtain of this
    world rolls back and all turns
    to silver glass. And then you
    see it. White shores, and
    beyond, a far green country
    under a swift sunrise.
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    This theory died a long time ago when sasuke turned a new course. Well it seem I m the only one who believe they is no more rivary between naruto and sasuke. I understand it the only way to keep hoping that sasuke will be equal with naruto that's why you keep insisting but manga can turn it course as well just like in real life you maybe bad today but become good tomorrow, you maybe enemy with one of you class mate today, and then be friends tomorrow. Just cause it manga then it different? no not at all after all, it most of what happens in reality that"s being portraited their. Anything is possible. Althoght I believe they won't be a fight between naruto and sasuke, I maybe wrong too but you should know that, even in story telling, it possible that how you viewed it from the beginning may not mean it going to end the way you predicted. Sasuke vs naruto is just a prediction nothing more.
    but if Kishi did that and NaruSasu would just disappear out of nowhere than Kishi would basically be saying ''screw the 600 chapters that lead up to this just read the last 100'' which is what basically Naruto is becoming
     
         

  7. #27
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Shit! It
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Loving this rant!


    1. Rinnegan: use it my villains

    2. The whole FTG thing is getting dry... Use some Suiton or something else

    3. Alliance.....DO SOMETHING! IDK why some people want them gone, but whrn you're fighting a war of attrition or one to save the world.... Everybody should be doing something not being the largest crowd to ever gather.

    I'll ve very disappointed if between Naruto, Sasuke, Tobirama, Minato, and Hashirama that this is resolved...

    Some people say the alliance are all fodder and useless... But be realistic they all EASILY have ways to contribute...at the very least some of them by dying to remind us that with this OP power comes desth.

    4. The hard work and destiny themes....GOT WRECKED!

    Originally it was pretty much Naruto, Lee, and Hinata (yes...even her) as underdogs. People who for some reason we're basically people who should never have become shinobi, or if they did they'd stay weak ones.

    Also, Naruto mentions for Neji to make his own destiny.... We turn around and suddenly is a destined child of prophecy.... way to destroy and sentimental value of the Neji fight. Then being a destined child, son of a Hokage, and suddenly getting OP ends up blowing Naruto out of the underdog category.

    Lee and Hinata are left virtually unchanged since Part I..... Basically showing that not hard work, but a good bit of genes helps....



    /Rant
    Very very low leveled critic level. Your critics would have been valid if they is no main character but the last I check almost all the main characters re top 20 or re you suggesting they should be equal? But that's not possible in all manga the main characters always find theirselve at the top. Lee clearly has no chakra how else do you want him to exceed eight gates?
     
         

  8. #28
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Shit! It
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    If you say so then the 600 chapters has already been screw from when hashi changed sasuke instead of naruto.from beginning of shipunden naruto has been singing that he will bring sasuke back he even argumed with j man when j man told him to give up his pusiut. For sasuke. We all even believed it what's going to lead to the final fight but see what happened hashi TNJed him inStead of naruto.
    Update: haha you quicky deleted your post before I could reply to it why?
     
         
    Last edited by BEASTLY NARUTO; 09-05-2013 at 03:56 PM.

  9. #29
    The Observer Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,676
    Location
    The Cosmos
    The grey rain curtain of this
    world rolls back and all turns
    to silver glass. And then you
    see it. White shores, and
    beyond, a far green country
    under a swift sunrise.
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    If you say so then the 600 chapters has already been screw from when hashi changed sasuke instead of naruto.from beginning of shipunden naruto has been singing that he will bring sasuke back he even argumed with j man when j man told him to give up his pusiut. For sasuke. We all even believed it what's going to lead to the final fight but see what happened hashi TNJed him inStead of naruto.
    Update: haha you quicky deleted your post before I could reply to it why?
    me? I didn't delete it I only deleted one because it double posted
     
         

  10. #30
    Senior Member BEASTLY NARUTO's Avatar
    Status
    BEASTLY NARUTO is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,713
    Location
    Just around your hood
    Shit! It
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    me? I didn't delete it I only deleted one because it double posted
    Mehn you just double posted again.
     
         

  11. #31
    The Observer Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,676
    Location
    The Cosmos
    The grey rain curtain of this
    world rolls back and all turns
    to silver glass. And then you
    see it. White shores, and
    beyond, a far green country
    under a swift sunrise.
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    Mehn you just double posted again.
    my connection is really bad atm and it seems thats why it happens :D
     
         

  12. #32
    Member PYROVT's Avatar
    Status
    PYROVT is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    790
    Location
    INDIA
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    remember when the hokages were baack we thought we could see tobirama suiton or atleast a few things like chakra nature or other techs from minato
     
         

  13. #33
    The Observer Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,676
    Location
    The Cosmos
    The grey rain curtain of this
    world rolls back and all turns
    to silver glass. And then you
    see it. White shores, and
    beyond, a far green country
    under a swift sunrise.
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by PYROVT View Post
    remember when the hokages were baack we thought we could see tobirama suiton or atleast a few things like chakra nature or other techs from minato
    we have seen pretty much nothing from all 4 of them, Hashirama has been sidelined, Hiruzen is dead atm, and Minato and Tobirama are spamming FTG
     
         

  14. #34
    Member altaire uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    altaire uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    448
    tell me more about why I
    should care about this rep bar
    thing?
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jellal View Post
    Remember when Kunai's were useful? Those were the days.
    ^^this sums up my disappointment with where this story has gone in so many ways.
     
         

  15. #35
    Member altaire uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    altaire uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    448
    tell me more about why I
    should care about this rep bar
    thing?
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by eryq View Post
    Maybe their attacks would work if they were not yelling them and discussing out loud. The two things that worked were never discussed. Don't yell Rasengan until you connect with it.
    lol thats a manga staple, you cant stop them from announcing the attack first.
     
         

  16. #36
    Member altaire uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    altaire uchiha is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    448
    tell me more about why I
    should care about this rep bar
    thing?
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by PYROVT View Post
    remember when the hokages were baack we thought we could see tobirama suiton or atleast a few things like chakra nature or other techs from minato
    If you had FTG why would you use anything else? I mean if it wasnt for plot no jutsu there would be no way to stop a space time attack in reality.
     
         

  17. #37
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,521
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    The only people here that are wrong are the people who keep denying Naruto's birth Right,Naruto is the SO6P,He will get the Rinnegan in TailBeast Sage Mode making His Rinnegan the ultimate power so you nay Sayers say Good Bye You are nothing but straws in the Wind.
     
         

  18. #38
    Digital Sunshine Stx's Avatar
    Status
    Stx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,136
    Location
    Beyond the Boundary
    No Ceilings
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    I think your overthinking this, the show is called "Naruto", therefore it's about naruto's relationships with people and his growth as a character. For that aspect alone the last chapters were good, he's bonding with his dad and showing his ability as a hero. The whole "stupid moment thing" isn't new. He's been ditsy since the original series, it was just shown to add a humble element to him since everyone was riding him about how strong he's gotten. The rinnegan doesn't matter, both Madara and Obito are going to die or lose anyways there antagonists and this is shonen jump. No matter what abilities they show with it Naruto is going to overcome it.

    Just enjoy the series or stop reading it, it's that simple. For people who "like" the series it seems like all everyone does is complain every time they release an issue.
     
         

  19. #39
    R + L = J uchihajaime's Avatar
    Status
    uchihajaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,401
    Location
    King's Landing, Westeros
    "The world is a cruel
    place but it is also very
    beautiful"--Mikasa
    Ackerman
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    This theory died a long time ago when sasuke turned a new course. Well it seem I m the only one who believe they is no more rivary between naruto and sasuke. I understand it the only way to keep hoping that sasuke will be equal with naruto that's why you keep insisting but manga can turn it course as well just like in real life you maybe bad today but become good tomorrow, you maybe enemy with one of you class mate today, and then be friends tomorrow. Just cause it manga then it different? no not at all after all, it most of what happens in reality that"s being portraited their. Anything is possible. Althoght I believe they won't be a fight between naruto and sasuke, I maybe wrong too but you should know that, even in story telling, it possible that how you viewed it from the beginning may not mean it going to end the way you predicted. Sasuke vs naruto is just a prediction nothing more.
    There's been far too much build up for Naruto vs. Sasuke to not happen. Also clearly the rivalry continues. One of the first things Naruto and Sasuke did before going into battle was to size up each other's attack. Then there's Sasuke's jealousy in the latest chapter. There are rivals again. Finally, Sasuke still has some dark intentions, which could lead to Naruto saving Sasuke and being the one to help Sasuke complete his redemption. Itachi and Hashirama helped Sasuke start his redemption. With all the build-up, Naruto will be the final one to help Sasuke in his redemption. Just by continuing to be yin and yang Naruto and Sasuke have reason to fight.
     
         

  20. #40
    The Observer Algalon's Avatar
    Status
    Algalon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,676
    Location
    The Cosmos
    The grey rain curtain of this
    world rolls back and all turns
    to silver glass. And then you
    see it. White shores, and
    beyond, a far green country
    under a swift sunrise.
     

    Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddstx View Post
    Just enjoy the series or stop reading it, it's that simple. For people who "like" the series it seems like all everyone does is complain every time they release an issue.
    I do enjoy the series, a lot! Just because I think two chapters were more or less redundant doesn't mean I am not a big fan of the series. Im my OP I specifically said I am a big fan and have been for about 7 years and I still love the series and that I contrary to many people think the war arc is good.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •