Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the fact that the best
    character in Bakuman is based
    on Eiichiro Oda

Re: The last two chapters were very disappointing

Quote Originally Posted by BEASTLY NARUTO View Post
    This theory died a long time ago when sasuke turned a new course. Well it seem I m the only one who believe they is no more rivary between naruto and sasuke. I understand it the only way to keep hoping that sasuke will be equal with naruto that's why you keep insisting but manga can turn it course as well just like in real life you maybe bad today but become good tomorrow, you maybe enemy with one of you class mate today, and then be friends tomorrow. Just cause it manga then it different? no not at all after all, it most of what happens in reality that"s being portraited their. Anything is possible. Althoght I believe they won't be a fight between naruto and sasuke, I maybe wrong too but you should know that, even in story telling, it possible that how you viewed it from the beginning may not mean it going to end the way you predicted. Sasuke vs naruto is just a prediction nothing more.
    but if Kishi did that and NaruSasu would just disappear out of nowhere than Kishi would basically be saying ''screw the 600 chapters that lead up to this just read the last 100'' which is what basically Naruto is becoming

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    Loving this rant!

1. Rinnegan: use it my villains

2. The whole FTG thing is getting dry... Use some Suiton or something else

3. Alliance.....DO SOMETHING! IDK why some people want them gone, but whrn you're fighting a war of attrition or one to save the world.... Everybody should be doing something not being the largest crowd to ever gather.

I'll ve very disappointed if between Naruto, Sasuke, Tobirama, Minato, and Hashirama that this is resolved...

Some people say the alliance are all fodder and useless... But be realistic they all EASILY have ways to contribute...at the very least some of them by dying to remind us that with this OP power comes desth.

4. The hard work and destiny themes....GOT WRECKED!

Originally it was pretty much Naruto, Lee, and Hinata (yes...even her) as underdogs. People who for some reason we're basically people who should never have become shinobi, or if they did they'd stay weak ones.

Also, Naruto mentions for Neji to make his own destiny.... We turn around and suddenly is a destined child of prophecy.... way to destroy and sentimental value of the Neji fight. Then being a destined child, son of a Hokage, and suddenly getting OP ends up blowing Naruto out of the underdog category.

Lee and Hinata are left virtually unchanged since Part I..... Basically showing that not hard work, but a good bit of genes helps....

/Rant
    Very very low leveled critic level. Your critics would have been valid if they is no main character but the last I check almost all the main characters re top 20 or re you suggesting they should be equal? But that's not possible in all manga the main characters always find theirselve at the top. Lee clearly has no chakra how else do you want him to exceed eight gates?

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

If you say so then the 600 chapters has already been screw from when hashi changed sasuke instead of naruto.from beginning of shipunden naruto has been singing that he will bring sasuke back he even argumed with j man when j man told him to give up his pusiut. For sasuke. We all even believed it what's going to lead to the final fight but see what happened hashi TNJed him inStead of naruto.
    Update: haha you quicky deleted your post before I could reply to it why?

Last edited by BEASTLY NARUTO; 09-05-2013 at 02:56 PM.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

If you say so then the 600 chapters has already been screw from when hashi changed sasuke instead of naruto.from beginning of shipunden naruto has been singing that he will bring sasuke back he even argumed with j man when j man told him to give up his pusiut. For sasuke. We all even believed it what's going to lead to the final fight but see what happened hashi TNJed him inStead of naruto.
    Update: haha you quicky deleted your post before I could reply to it why?
    me? I didn't delete it I only deleted one because it double posted

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Shit! It

Quote Originally Posted by Algalon View Post
    me? I didn't delete it I only deleted one because it double posted
    Mehn you just double posted again.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

Mehn you just double posted again.
    my connection is really bad atm and it seems thats why it happens :D

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

remember when the hokages were baack we thought we could see tobirama suiton or atleast a few things like chakra nature or other techs from minato

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by PYROVT View Post
    remember when the hokages were baack we thought we could see tobirama suiton or atleast a few things like chakra nature or other techs from minato
    we have seen pretty much nothing from all 4 of them, Hashirama has been sidelined, Hiruzen is dead atm, and Minato and Tobirama are spamming FTG

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    tell me more about why I
    should care about this rep bar
    thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Jellal View Post
    Remember when Kunai's were useful? Those were the days.
    ^^this sums up my disappointment with where this story has gone in so many ways.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    tell me more about why I
    thing?

Quote Originally Posted by eryq View Post
    Maybe their attacks would work if they were not yelling them and discussing out loud. The two things that worked were never discussed. Don't yell Rasengan until you connect with it.
    lol thats a manga staple, you cant stop them from announcing the attack first.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    tell me more about why I
    thing?

Quote Originally Posted by PYROVT View Post
    If you had FTG why would you use anything else? I mean if it wasnt for plot no jutsu there would be no way to stop a space time attack in reality.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

The only people here that are wrong are the people who keep denying Naruto's birth Right,Naruto is the SO6P,He will get the Rinnegan in TailBeast Sage Mode making His Rinnegan the ultimate power so you nay Sayers say Good Bye You are nothing but straws in the Wind.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Ceilings

I think your overthinking this, the show is called "Naruto", therefore it's about naruto's relationships with people and his growth as a character. For that aspect alone the last chapters were good, he's bonding with his dad and showing his ability as a hero. The whole "stupid moment thing" isn't new. He's been ditsy since the original series, it was just shown to add a humble element to him since everyone was riding him about how strong he's gotten. The rinnegan doesn't matter, both Madara and Obito are going to die or lose anyways there antagonists and this is shonen jump. No matter what abilities they show with it Naruto is going to overcome it.

Just enjoy the series or stop reading it, it's that simple. For people who "like" the series it seems like all everyone does is complain every time they release an issue.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The world is a cruel
    place but it is also very
    beautiful"--Mikasa
    Ackerman

This theory died a long time ago when sasuke turned a new course. Well it seem I m the only one who believe they is no more rivary between naruto and sasuke. I understand it the only way to keep hoping that sasuke will be equal with naruto that's why you keep insisting but manga can turn it course as well just like in real life you maybe bad today but become good tomorrow, you maybe enemy with one of you class mate today, and then be friends tomorrow. Just cause it manga then it different? no not at all after all, it most of what happens in reality that"s being portraited their. Anything is possible. Althoght I believe they won't be a fight between naruto and sasuke, I maybe wrong too but you should know that, even in story telling, it possible that how you viewed it from the beginning may not mean it going to end the way you predicted. Sasuke vs naruto is just a prediction nothing more.
    There's been far too much build up for Naruto vs. Sasuke to not happen. Also clearly the rivalry continues. One of the first things Naruto and Sasuke did before going into battle was to size up each other's attack. Then there's Sasuke's jealousy in the latest chapter. There are rivals again. Finally, Sasuke still has some dark intentions, which could lead to Naruto saving Sasuke and being the one to help Sasuke complete his redemption. Itachi and Hashirama helped Sasuke start his redemption. With all the build-up, Naruto will be the final one to help Sasuke in his redemption. Just by continuing to be yin and yang Naruto and Sasuke have reason to fight.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddstx View Post
    Just enjoy the series or stop reading it, it's that simple. For people who "like" the series it seems like all everyone does is complain every time they release an issue.
    I do enjoy the series, a lot! Just because I think two chapters were more or less redundant doesn't mean I am not a big fan of the series. Im my OP I specifically said I am a big fan and have been for about 7 years and I still love the series and that I contrary to many people think the war arc is good.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing Sharingans

Even though they were we cant say that.
    We get manga for free so why do we have the right to complain?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    "shapeless, formless, be
    water my friend."

........cOME on, you all knew the story would come all this way. Isn´t there anyone who thought something great would happen at the End "Valley", by knowing 2 huge characters fought there?
    I personally thought we´d jut get to see an amplified version of Hashirama versus Madara final clash, but we´ve been told their story. And...

How far from most of the other ninjas were. By all chances the story, based on its own background, had to be set on terms of huge destructive power, just as they currently are. Plus -I praise this-, besides Hiruzen no one´s been slapped or dragged around DBZ style, which facilitates to remind me they are still ninjas.
    For some reason, Obito reminds me of a strange combination between Cell and Freezer.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✘ D A R K ✘

Agreed

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    on Eiichiro Oda

Quote Originally Posted by NamikazeUzumakiNaruto View Post
    Even though they were we cant say that.
    We get manga for free so why do we have the right to complain?
    Ebery week I do read it for free yes but than I buy the volume, I have most of them just missing a few from the early ones ... I really should order them

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

There is one point that I agree with wholeheartedly.
    One of the things this manga preached was that hard work, guts and determination was the answer. Even being thought a failure, you could do anything by putting your heart into it.

That is until Kishimoto gave Naruto Kage Bunshin and shared experience.

That's something I've said a bunch of times. Why the hell the author gave that to Naruto? It just made him super special, capable of learning and training hundreds of times faster than normal ninja.

I was actually like... Oh, let's see Naruto putting his soul into his training, working himself to the bone to improve upon discovering he needed power to save the world and his friend.
    But no. He got a super hax.
    It's the freaking same as the whole "genius" stuff. It actually makes him better than Sasuke when it comes to learning things.

The original idea was that anyone could do anything by putting your heart into things. Not literally, mind you.
    You could surpass both body and mind by fighting and training with guts, determination and a stubborn soul. The idea IS still there, but it's so veiled beneath the surface of super powers that it became difficult to find. That's actually why so many people believed Naruto would fight Tobi alone and win. That actually includes one AAA game producer.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12