Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

The destined battle between Sasuke and Naruto

Since the parallel between them and the Sons of the Sage is getting more and more far (because the role of Elder son now belongs to Obito), I'm starting to think that the possibility of a final 'shinobi' fight between these two won't happen as much people expects.

The fact that both of them want to be Hokage, contradicts the facts on the current situation... A shinobi fight with all respect it deserves must be to death. If one of these character dies, the murderer will automatically be expelled from village and treated as criminal, in other words... as both of them want to become Hokage, their battle cannot be a shinobi fight anymore.

My bet in this moment is that their battle (if there is any) will be philosophical. The best fit candidates for Hokage should be sent to a trial to expose their points and so the Konoha Council would be able to decide based on the candidates course of actions and their philosophies.

I think it's the best case that could fit the current situation.

Any thoughts?

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    You got haters? Good. You're
    doing something right

Re: The destined battle between Sasuke and Naruto

nice theory but sasuke still is a criminal so we'll have to see after the war

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

s boring they will fight as younger son and elder son always do. Kishi will probably make a little twist to it to make the series end nicely. However I doubt Kishi is just going to not let them fight.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.

They will have a final battle. You can count on that.

Sasuke isn't favorite character... But did you see the way he was a little b*tch in the last chapter? We all know how Sasuke is... It'll happen...

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    s boring they will fight as younger son and elder son always do. Kishi will probably make a little twist to it to make the series end nicely. However I doubt Kishi is just going to not let them fight.
    A fight is still a fight even if it's not with their fists, that's why I wrote this thread. And the Elder Son role was already taken by Obito, I don't see how Sasuke fits in that parallel right now.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    A fight is still a fight even if it's not with their fists, that's why I wrote this thread. And the Elder Son role was already taken by Obito, I don't see how Sasuke fits in that parallel right now.
    Obito is not the elder son. Obito is the parallel to Naruto himself. His ideals were identical to Narutos until Madara influenced him. Sasuke and Naruto still don't have the same view of the world. Both want to be hokage, but it's the ideals that are different.

Sasuke/Naruto are a much better younger son/elder son than Obito. Obito is their for plot sake.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Sasuke and Naruto will fight, do not worry about that!

People would be super pissed off if they did not get that fight.

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Klad X Chihaya forever.<3

Someone hasn't read my theory,on same topic yet....

Last edited by Chelsea; 09-05-2013 at 02:55 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I agree. They are testing their skills against each other right now on the battlefield. There will be no reason for them to physically fight after the war. They will fight a battle of ideas for the title of Hokage.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    Obito is not the elder son. Obito is the parallel to Naruto himself. His ideals were identical to Narutos until Madara influenced him. Sasuke and Naruto still don't have the same view of the world. Both want to be hokage, but it's the ideals that are different.

Sasuke/Naruto are a much better younger son/elder son than Obito. Obito is their for plot sake.
    The one who is searching for peace using power is Obito, literally. I mean, can you see that right? The current arc explicitely states this fact... and the last chapter confirmed it, with Obito executing the plan.

You're right when you state that Obito is Naruto's parallel, because both are searching for peace. But I can see too that the Younger and the Elder Son are a parallel too because both of them searched for peace too, in other words... my statement keeps vigent. Sasuke is no better Elder son than Obito in this moment, because one reason: Power.

Quote Originally Posted by sulanis View Post
    Sasuke and Naruto will fight, do not worry about that!

People would be super pissed off if they did not get that fight.
    I'm afraid they will get pissed, I'm afraid. I don't see how Kishimoto could pull the parallel ATM.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.

He hyped this fight between them for no apparent reason.
    Lmao Jealousy all over again?thats it?
    In the end all the screen time and panels Sasuke got went to shit,we are where we started end of part 1.
    Sasuke is the same little shit as he was back then.
    Same shit with Sakura(even though that retarded smile might hint some sort of development later on)
    Sasuke and Sakura have the same part 1 mentality,the only difference is that they are more powerfull.
    Nice development right there Kishi.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The world is a cruel
    place but it is also very
    beautiful"--Mikasa
    Ackerman

Why does Obito being paralleled to the elder son mean Sasuke isn't? elder son parallels: Obito, Sasuke, Danzo (yin philososphy), Madara. there can be more than parallel to the same thing. younger son: Naruto, Hiruzen, Hashirama.
    Why can't Naruto be paralleled to both the younger son and the Sage? Naruto = younger son (who was supposed to succeed his father) = next sage

Their fight will happen. It won't be a debate for an election. The fight's not just about Hokage. It's also about their rivalry, Naruto convincing Sasuke to go on the next stage of his redemption, and which philosophy (yin or yang) is better. edit: neither is better. yin and yang are about balancing the two to come up with the best decision. Both Naruto and Sasuke need to learn that their way is not the only way and how to compromise.

Last edited by uchihajaime; 09-05-2013 at 04:22 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am just that amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by uchihajaime View Post
    Why does Obito being paralleled to the elder son mean Sasuke isn't? elder son parallels: Obito, Sasuke, Danzo (yin philososphy), Madara. there can be more than parallel to the same thing. younger son: Naruto, Hiruzen, Hashirama.
    Why can't Naruto be paralleled to both the younger son and the Sage? Naruto = younger son (who was supposed to succeed his father) = next sage

Their fight will happen. It won't be a debate for an election. The fight's not just about Hokage. It's also about their rivalry, Naruto convincing Sasuke to go on the next stage of his redemption, and which philosophy (yin or yang) is better,
    This right here.

The fight will happen, there is more to it then just who will be Hokage, those two have so many issues to work out: the Tailed Beasts and all the things that have happened.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    The one who is searching for peace using power is Obito, literally. I mean, can you see that right? The current arc explicitely states this fact... and the last chapter confirmed it, with Obito executing the plan.

You're right when you state that Obito is Naruto's parallel, because both are searching for peace. But I can see too that the Younger and the Elder Son are a parallel too because both of them searched for peace too, in other words... my statement keeps vigent. Sasuke is no better Elder son than Obito in this moment, because one reason: Power.
    Obito is using power because of the influence of Madara who is also a parallel elder son. Sasuke is the final parallel and it will be their fight who will decide the future of the shinobi world. That is what I believe anyway.