Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kisame vs Naruto...?

Naruto, he doesn't have control over the kyuubi which is kisames problem, thereis a thing as to much strategy after a while your opponent picks up on it. With Naruto going to the Kyuubi his attacks are random to an extent where you won't know what is coming next.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto in sage mode and plus if you piss him off enough he will go nine-tail chakra on him. Naruto hands down.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSage View Post
    Hate to admit it but with Kissame still in control of Samheda he could absorb enough Kyuubi and Hachibi chakra to do some real damage.
    Maybe even capturing Bee.
    Remember they are on an island surrounded by water which only makes Kissame power multiply exponentially.
    there are also limits to even shamahadas ability to drain chakra.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mino View Post
    there are also limits to even shamahadas ability to drain chakra.
    We don't know that...

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto

kisame would absorb the chakra through samehada and samehada would turn into a frog (i am pretty sure this would happen otherwise samehada would go around absorbing natural chakra all day) then kisame would be screwed with naruto in sage mode

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    Kisame destroyed the 8tails with minimal to no effort. Plus his full powers weren't even shown. So I think that maybe he could take them both out just might get hurt and beat up a bit.
    I don't know what manga you were reading but the reality is that Bee gave Kisame a very good fight. If you're going to say that it wasn't really Kisame i'm going to say that Bee didn't really go all out either. He didn't go eight-tailed.

Kisame taking on both Bee and Naruto and winning? Not gonna happen.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Only A Sage can absorb Natural Energy and live to tell, Kisame sword is kaput against Sage Chakra.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    I don't know what manga you were reading but the reality is that Bee gave Kisame a very good fight. If you're going to say that it wasn't really Kisame i'm going to say that Bee didn't really go all out either. He didn't go eight-tailed.

Bee couldn't go hachibi even if he wanted... Kisame would use samehada and eat six tails of his chakra...

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Samehada can eat up to the amount of six tails... It was said in the manga when they fought...

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BuShMaN View Post
    Samehada can eat up to the amount of six tails... It was said in the manga when they fought...
    which is what I meant by saying that even shamehada has its limits to drain chakra. it is six tails.. kisame wont win against both naruto and killer bee

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think this match goes to Naruto because if he goes into sage mode the match is over. Not because sage mode if godly but Samehada is a living entity which needs chakra. Naruto sage mode would it turn into a frog statue. If that wouldn't work all they have to do is wait till Kisame turn the island into a water bubble. He will have to turn into a shark which he is using Samehada's ability to absorb chakra, after absorbing sage chakra he will defiantly turn into a frog statue.

Naruto sage mode is Kisame's worst match up.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Remember one of Pain's bodies tried to absorb Sage Chakra, it was not pretty to see.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm not saying it wasn't Kisame, I'm just saying from the drawings that Kishimoto did, it seems that Kisame just destroyed Killerbee with little to no effort. But perhaps Killer bee wasn't trying, I'll give you that, but then perhaps Kisame wasn't trying because he had to keep him alive and was ordered to do a stealth mission.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kisamexRocks View Post
    I'm not saying it wasn't Kisame, I'm just saying from the drawings that Kishimoto did, it seems that Kisame just destroyed Killerbee with little to no effort. But perhaps Killer bee wasn't trying, I'll give you that, but then perhaps Kisame wasn't trying because he had to keep him alive and was ordered to do a stealth mission.
    Kisame was using A-S rank jutsus... what do you mean no effort? If he was able to beat Bee without effort Bee wouldn't have even landed a blow on him. Which was not the case.

Now i'm not saying that Kisame couldn't defeat Bee. Only Kishi knows that outcome. But Kisame would not be able to take Bee without a major battle.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame was using A-S rank jutsus... what do you mean no effort? If he was able to beat Bee without effort Bee wouldn't have even landed a blow on him. Which was not the case.

Now i'm not saying that Kisame couldn't defeat Bee. Only Kishi knows that outcome. But Kisame would not be able to take Bee without a major battle.

I know what you mean but for me personally it seemed as if Kisame wooped Killer Bee's ass. But I guess Kishi knows the outcome but its gonna be hard to do because of the fans and what their reaction is going to be.

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post
    people on this thread are underestimating kisame :/ he forced Gai to release the gates on a 30% portion of kisame and easily captured his whole team with a water prison that only the byakugan can release him from and if naruto were to try and release himself, he'd have to summon the kyuubi chakra which would easily get absorbed by his samehada.

Also, we have to take into consideration of their battle styles. Naruto fights head-on with the exception of his FRS that can be thrown but deals considerable damage towards him, so he won't be spamming that but kisame on the other hand is versatile in his range. He can attack from all ranges and even change the terrain into water in a meer seconds that will cause naruto major problems and with the technique that he used on killer bee that nearly killed him, i don't see naruto getting out of this technique quickly.

On to sage mode, it needs time to activate and doesnt last long. Kisame won't lie down and wait for naruto, no way. He will be up in naruto's face with assault after assault and even with the boost of sage mode, Kisame (with his huge chakra reserves and brutal strength) would witstand it to an extent and counter with something and once sage mode is done, he can only rely on the kyuubi chakra which is easily absorbed by kisame's sword.

It all depends on the scenario, if they're prepared or if its a suprise attack. All fights shown in the anime, one participant has advantages over the other and that can easily change the tide of the battle.

If it were a straight-on fight i think Kisame would win but this is naruto, he won't die to kisame obviously.
    Well said. I do agree, especially the last sentence

Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We can't be too sure, Samehada might be more of a living creature than an item, but frogs can manipulate nature chakra, so there might as well be a chance that Kisame and Samehada can do something simulair.
    Lets face it, he looks like a shark, it could just be another version of sage mode or whatever.
    On the other hand, I don't think Kisame will try to capture Naruto, he'll just destroy Bee before Naruto gets a chance to train with him.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    We can't be too sure, Samehada might be more of a living creature than an item, but frogs can manipulate nature chakra, so there might as well be a chance that Kisame and Samehada can do something simulair.
    Lets face it, he looks like a shark, it could just be another version of sage mode or whatever.
    On the other hand, I don't think Kisame will try to capture Naruto, he'll just destroy Bee before Naruto gets a chance to train with him.
    Kisame having a sage mode might be one theory as to why he looks like a shark. But I somehow doubt it. All those seven swordmen look freaky.

Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.

Quote Originally Posted by BuShMaN View Post
    We don't know that...
    It seems samehada can only absorb 6 Hachibi tails at once. So it is possible to feed it until it explodes from too much chakra consumption. Maybe too much sage chakra consumption will toadify it.
    Since the Kyuubi has unlimited chakra, it may also over load Samehada chakra capacity.
    I definitely think Naruto would win.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame wiped 8tails so easily.

even if we assume the tailed beasts work on a logirithmic scale, he would still be able to absorb ridiculous amounts of the 9tails.

Oh and surprise surprise, sage mode beats all...again, if only I could bet money on the comments in this forum, id be a millionaire as id best on "sage mode" every time

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink3 View Post

even if we assume the tailed beasts work on a logirithmic scale, he would still be able to absorb ridiculous amounts of the 9tails.

Oh and surprise surprise, sage mode beats all...again, if only I could bet money on the comments in this forum, id be a millionaire as id best on "sage mode" every time
    Again with the beat him easily comment. Where is this coming from? Bee gave Kisame a good fight. If Bee was that easy to defeat Sasuke would have done it.

Perhaps Kisame was toying around... but who is to say Bee was going all out either?

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink3 View Post

It definitely beats a guy who isn't all that intelligent, and uses other peoples chakra to and puts it into himself. Sure, if Kisame knew not to use the Sage Chakra, or to filter it out it'd be easy. But as far as we know he doesn't.

Anyways.

Sometimes I wonder how much people actually READ the manga. BOTH Killer Bee and Kisame had handicaps. Kisame being that he had to capture 8-tails alive, Killer Bee having to save Sabu and Ponta (who are totally useless, maybe Sakura-level uselessness), and not being able to use the full Hachibi transformation.

Personally, I think Kishi made it so that Killer Bee wouldn't be able to go full Hachibi so that it would make it easy for Kisame to fake his death and infiltrate the village.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto would win this one hands down.....he has too many chakra types
    Normal then Sage then Kyuubi.....he pretty much has unlimited chakra
    and if he played his cards right he could fight for days....being healed by th kyuubi

Sage chakra seems as something that isnt that well known.....we havent seen
    anybody who knew of it....so kisame most likely has NO idea of how to deal with
    it.....and if he consumes it....which he is quite fond of doing.....then its curtians
    for him

**Side Note** dont think this will be an easy fight....kisame is a very diverse ninja
    he will provide an interesting fight

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakiMinato View Post

Naruto would win this one hands down.....he has too many chakra types
    Normal then Sage then Kyuubi.....he pretty much has unlimited chakra
    and if he played his cards right he could fight for days....being healed by th kyuubi

Sage chakra seems as something that isnt that well known.....we havent seen
    anybody who knew of it....so kisame most likely has NO idea of how to deal with
    it.....and if he consumes it....which he is quite fond of doing.....then its curtians
    for him

**Side Note** dont think this will be an easy fight....kisame is a very diverse ninja
    he will provide an interesting fight

Yeah I agree. Naruto WON'T kick Kisame's ass unless he remembers that Kisame can suck up chakra, then figures out instantly that he uses it himself. But eventually Kisame would absorb whatever chakra Naruto uses.

Though I also don't feel like Kisame using the Kyuubi chakra would be good as well. When 4-tailed Naruto attacked Sakura, it ****ed her arm up to the point that not even Kabuto could heal it through completely, and that was just a scratch. Even though Kisame could use the 8-tails chakra, the 8-tails has a less demonic chakra than the Kyuubi. Since Naruto is the Jinchuuriki, he is adapted to it naturally. If Kisame were to use the chakra and have it go through his organs, I'm sure he'd get ****ed up.

Academy Student Suigetsu Hozuki Mist Boy's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame should win

Page 2 of 2 « First 12