Page 3 of 3 « First 123
Results 41 to 50 of 50
  1. #41
    Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Konoha Rokudaime is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    1,426
    Location
    Fire Country
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs Naruto...?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gatsndshanks View Post
    people on this thread are underestimating kisame :/ he forced Gai to release the gates on a 30% portion of kisame and easily captured his whole team with a water prison that only the byakugan can release him from and if naruto were to try and release himself, he'd have to summon the kyuubi chakra which would easily get absorbed by his samehada.

    Also, we have to take into consideration of their battle styles. Naruto fights head-on with the exception of his FRS that can be thrown but deals considerable damage towards him, so he won't be spamming that but kisame on the other hand is versatile in his range. He can attack from all ranges and even change the terrain into water in a meer seconds that will cause naruto major problems and with the technique that he used on killer bee that nearly killed him, i don't see naruto getting out of this technique quickly.

    On to sage mode, it needs time to activate and doesnt last long. Kisame won't lie down and wait for naruto, no way. He will be up in naruto's face with assault after assault and even with the boost of sage mode, Kisame (with his huge chakra reserves and brutal strength) would witstand it to an extent and counter with something and once sage mode is done, he can only rely on the kyuubi chakra which is easily absorbed by kisame's sword.

    It all depends on the scenario, if they're prepared or if its a suprise attack. All fights shown in the anime, one participant has advantages over the other and that can easily change the tide of the battle.

    If it were a straight-on fight i think Kisame would win but this is naruto, he won't die to kisame obviously.
    Well said. I do agree, especially the last sentence
     
         

  2. #42
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,359
    Location
    Holland
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs Naruto...?

    We can't be too sure, Samehada might be more of a living creature than an item, but frogs can manipulate nature chakra, so there might as well be a chance that Kisame and Samehada can do something simulair.
    Lets face it, he looks like a shark, it could just be another version of sage mode or whatever.
    On the other hand, I don't think Kisame will try to capture Naruto, he'll just destroy Bee before Naruto gets a chance to train with him.
     
         

  3. #43
    Member Ham's Avatar
    Status
    Ham is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    177
    Location
    Konohagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs Naruto...?

    Quote Originally Posted by apple pie of doom View Post
    We can't be too sure, Samehada might be more of a living creature than an item, but frogs can manipulate nature chakra, so there might as well be a chance that Kisame and Samehada can do something simulair.
    Lets face it, he looks like a shark, it could just be another version of sage mode or whatever.
    On the other hand, I don't think Kisame will try to capture Naruto, he'll just destroy Bee before Naruto gets a chance to train with him.
    Kisame having a sage mode might be one theory as to why he looks like a shark. But I somehow doubt it. All those seven swordmen look freaky.
     
         

  4. #44
    Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    NineTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    280
    Location
    florida
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.
     

    Re: Kisame vs Naruto...?

    Quote Originally Posted by BuShMaN View Post
    We don't know that...
    It seems samehada can only absorb 6 Hachibi tails at once. So it is possible to feed it until it explodes from too much chakra consumption. Maybe too much sage chakra consumption will toadify it.
    Since the Kyuubi has unlimited chakra, it may also over load Samehada chakra capacity.
    I definitely think Naruto would win.
     
         

  5. #45
    Member
    Status
    twistedlink3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    48
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs Naruto...?

    Kisame wiped 8tails so easily.

    even if we assume the tailed beasts work on a logirithmic scale, he would still be able to absorb ridiculous amounts of the 9tails.

    Oh and surprise surprise, sage mode beats all...again, if only I could bet money on the comments in this forum, id be a millionaire as id best on "sage mode" every time
     
         

  6. #46
    Member Ham's Avatar
    Status
    Ham is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    177
    Location
    Konohagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs Naruto...?

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink3 View Post
    Kisame wiped 8tails so easily.

    even if we assume the tailed beasts work on a logirithmic scale, he would still be able to absorb ridiculous amounts of the 9tails.

    Oh and surprise surprise, sage mode beats all...again, if only I could bet money on the comments in this forum, id be a millionaire as id best on "sage mode" every time
    Again with the beat him easily comment. Where is this coming from? Bee gave Kisame a good fight. If Bee was that easy to defeat Sasuke would have done it.

    Perhaps Kisame was toying around... but who is to say Bee was going all out either?
     
         

  7. #47
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,826
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs Naruto...?

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink3 View Post
    Kisame wiped 8tails so easily.

    even if we assume the tailed beasts work on a logirithmic scale, he would still be able to absorb ridiculous amounts of the 9tails.

    Oh and surprise surprise, sage mode beats all...again, if only I could bet money on the comments in this forum, id be a millionaire as id best on "sage mode" every time
    It definitely beats a guy who isn't all that intelligent, and uses other peoples chakra to and puts it into himself. Sure, if Kisame knew not to use the Sage Chakra, or to filter it out it'd be easy. But as far as we know he doesn't.

    Anyways.

    Sometimes I wonder how much people actually READ the manga. BOTH Killer Bee and Kisame had handicaps. Kisame being that he had to capture 8-tails alive, Killer Bee having to save Sabu and Ponta (who are totally useless, maybe Sakura-level uselessness), and not being able to use the full Hachibi transformation.

    Personally, I think Kishi made it so that Killer Bee wouldn't be able to go full Hachibi so that it would make it easy for Kisame to fake his death and infiltrate the village.
     
         

  8. #48
    Member NarutoUzumakiMinato's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUzumakiMinato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    394
    Location
    Where I Reside,US
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs Naruto...?


    Naruto would win this one hands down.....he has too many chakra types
    Normal then Sage then Kyuubi.....he pretty much has unlimited chakra
    and if he played his cards right he could fight for days....being healed by th kyuubi

    Sage chakra seems as something that isnt that well known.....we havent seen
    anybody who knew of it....so kisame most likely has NO idea of how to deal with
    it.....and if he consumes it....which he is quite fond of doing.....then its curtians
    for him

    **Side Note** dont think this will be an easy fight....kisame is a very diverse ninja
    he will provide an interesting fight
     
         

  9. #49
    Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    eyesofthekyuubi44 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    3,826
    Location
    A-Town, MI
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs Naruto...?

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakiMinato View Post

    Naruto would win this one hands down.....he has too many chakra types
    Normal then Sage then Kyuubi.....he pretty much has unlimited chakra
    and if he played his cards right he could fight for days....being healed by th kyuubi

    Sage chakra seems as something that isnt that well known.....we havent seen
    anybody who knew of it....so kisame most likely has NO idea of how to deal with
    it.....and if he consumes it....which he is quite fond of doing.....then its curtians
    for him

    **Side Note** dont think this will be an easy fight....kisame is a very diverse ninja
    he will provide an interesting fight

    Yeah I agree. Naruto WON'T kick Kisame's ass unless he remembers that Kisame can suck up chakra, then figures out instantly that he uses it himself. But eventually Kisame would absorb whatever chakra Naruto uses.

    Though I also don't feel like Kisame using the Kyuubi chakra would be good as well. When 4-tailed Naruto attacked Sakura, it ****ed her arm up to the point that not even Kabuto could heal it through completely, and that was just a scratch. Even though Kisame could use the 8-tails chakra, the 8-tails has a less demonic chakra than the Kyuubi. Since Naruto is the Jinchuuriki, he is adapted to it naturally. If Kisame were to use the chakra and have it go through his organs, I'm sure he'd get ****ed up.
     
         

  10. #50
    Academy Student Suigetsu Hozuki Mist Boy's Avatar
    Status
    Suigetsu Hozuki Mist Boy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    2
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame vs Naruto...?

    Kisame should win
     
         

Page 3 of 3 « First 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •