Page 2 of 2 « First 12
Results 21 to 36 of 36
  1. #21
    国王 kunde's Avatar
    Status
    kunde is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,406
    Location
    宮殿
    chillin...
     

    Re: Naruto is gonna powerup once more

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    LMAO you ppl are sad hypocrite and also butthurt at wht naruto fans are becoming sad

    honestly, I could care less about naruto(series).......
    Then why bother join NB and sapm the threads GTFO . .i hav seen ur sasuke wankers illogical fictional and delusional threads . .again please dont spam the thread with ur butthurt . .
     
         

  2. #22
    ☛✯#Ghoulsquad✯☚ SasukeUchiha910's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeUchiha910 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,231
    ~TOKYO GHOUL,東京喰種~ FTW
    / Evangelion 4.0 in 2015 /
    Okitenemuru's manga is
    awesome/ its time to get busy
    / lord sasuke solo's
     

    Re: Naruto is gonna powerup once more

    Quote Originally Posted by kunde View Post
    Then why bother join NB and sapm the threads GTFO . .i hav seen ur sasuke wankers illogical fictional and delusional threads . .again please dont spam the thread with ur butthurt . .
    I JOIN A WHILE, when I really cared but now im waiting for it to end (I like to finish what I start....)

    oh and continue to fap bro........, sad SOB, I know your hurt at my comment so yea man have a nice day

    {I don't make sasuke threads....}
     
         

  3. #23
    Academy Student Youn's Avatar
    Status
    Youn is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is gonna powerup once more

    Quote Originally Posted by kunde View Post
    Naruto is a jinchuriki of Kyuubi . .Yin chakra is kyuubi's asset after all . .
    Yin half chakra is a legit powerup for naruto unlike uchiha's who get powerup from emotions
    Don't get me wrong, I agree with you.
    I know it, Naruto is gonna power up again, that has a 99% chance of being true.
    I just think it's pretty boring.
     
         

  4. #24
    国王 kunde's Avatar
    Status
    kunde is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,406
    Location
    宮殿
    chillin...
     

    Re: Naruto is gonna powerup once more

    Quote Originally Posted by SasukeUchiha910 View Post
    I JOIN A WHILE, when I really cared but now im waiting for it to end (I like to finish what I start....)

    oh and continue to fap bro........, sad SOB, I know your hurt at my comment so yea man have a nice day

    {I don't make sasuke threads....}
    that explains ur posts and REP bar lolololol
     
         

  5. #25
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,504
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Naruto is gonna powerup once more

    Naruto will have both of Kurama's chakra and ones He takes all the tail beast away from Obito He will have not just the Juubi power but the Sage Rinnegan too TailBeast Sage Rinnegan and if you are the one who say no,you are going to lose,its Naruto's birth right.
     
         

  6. #26
    国王 kunde's Avatar
    Status
    kunde is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,406
    Location
    宮殿
    chillin...
     

    Re: Naruto is gonna powerup once more

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Naruto will have both of Kurama's chakra and ones He takes all the tail beast away from Obito He will have not just the Juubi power but the Sage Rinnegan too TailBeast Sage Rinnegan and if you are the one who say no,you are going to lose,its Naruto's birth right.
    Dude did you even read wat i wrote
     
         
    Last edited by kunde; 09-05-2013 at 09:21 PM.

  7. #27
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,504
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Naruto is gonna powerup once more

    Quote Originally Posted by kunde View Post
    Dude did you even read wat i wrote
    Yes but you have Nay Sayers that still refuse to believe and you must cleans their falsehoods out one as for all.
     
         

  8. #28
    国王 kunde's Avatar
    Status
    kunde is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,406
    Location
    宮殿
    chillin...
     

    Re: Naruto is gonna powerup once more

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Yes but you have Nay Sayers that still refuse to believe and you must cleans their falsehoods out one as for all.
    lol dont mind those sasuke fanboys . .no matter what u tell they will continue to follow his ass . .they are annoying i know . .rest are agreed so be happy
     
         

  9. #29
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,778
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: Naruto is gonna powerup once more

    Quote Originally Posted by uchihajaime View Post
    That's a vocal minority of Sasuke fans. There are sane Sasuke fans that don't commit the logical fallacy of sweeping generalization. Also, there have been so many Sasuke hatred threads lately. Why? Naruto got a power-up. Celebrate that Naruto has a feat that no one else has. Why hate Sasuke because of how powerful Naruto is or how illogical Sasuke's wankers are?
    I don't think they hate him as a character so much but rather his crazy fanboys. All this hate goes to them who at the moment are forced to because this time the evidence can't be countered even in their wildest dreams but they still wait patiently to make their come back with sasuke's next power-up. So consider this hate a revenge in advance for all the BS the crazy wankers will say in the future
     
         

  10. #30
    国王 kunde's Avatar
    Status
    kunde is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,406
    Location
    宮殿
    chillin...
     

    Re: Naruto is gonna powerup once more

    Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    I don't think they hate him as a character so much but rather his crazy fanboys. All this hate goes to them who at the moment are forced to because this time the evidence can't be countered even in their wildest dreams but they still wait patiently to make their come back with sasuke's next power-up. So consider this hate a revenge in advance for all the BS the crazy wankers will say in the future
    Well said my friend . .sasuke fanboys ruin the sasuke character. . they are not ready to accept that currently naruto is stronger than sasuke when sasuke himself admitted he's weaker than naruto in a way . .
     
         

  11. #31
    Hokage Byron123's Avatar
    Status
    Byron123 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    4,778
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.
     

    Re: Naruto is gonna powerup once more

    Quote Originally Posted by kunde View Post
    Well said my friend . .sasuke fanboys ruin the sasuke character. . they are not ready to accept that currently naruto is stronger than sasuke when sasuke himself admitted he's weaker than naruto in a way . .
    I know right?! Even if their lord himself accept it, they will still deny it, they might even call it a genjutsu
     
         

  12. #32
    Member B00m's Avatar
    Status
    B00m is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    784
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh
     

    Re: Naruto is gonna powerup once more

    He has already surpassed Hashirama, he has a bijuu inside him that can gather natural chakra for him, while his clones can also gather chakra. Hell he can probably multiply his chakra absorption with his clones now that he has Kurama on his side if he wanted.
     
         

  13. #33
    Member Z3R01's Avatar
    Status
    Z3R01 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    481
    changed my sig because of the
    huge amount of homophobes on
    nautobase
     

    Re: Naruto is gonna powerup once more

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerkak View Post
    2 more you mean. He still has the 7 bijuu chakra. But enough with the naruto threads. come on people
    Well there is bound to be more and more naruto threads as it is...well....his manga....
     
         

  14. #34
    ✽Mystical Me✽ Naijakid's Avatar
    Status
    Naijakid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,736
    Location
    Hashirama's Temple
    Team Hashirama
     

    Re: Naruto is gonna powerup once more

    That will make lil sasauge more jealous
     
         

  15. #35
    ✽Mystical Me✽ Naijakid's Avatar
    Status
    Naijakid is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    7,736
    Location
    Hashirama's Temple
    Team Hashirama
     

    Re: Naruto is gonna powerup once more

    Quote Originally Posted by kunde View Post
    lol dont mind those sasuke fanboys . .no matter what u tell they will continue to follow his ass . .they are annoying i know . .rest are agreed so be happy
    Hahahahahahahahahaha
     
         

  16. #36
    ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐™ D R A F T's Avatar
    Status
    D R A F T is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,725
    Location
    Singapore
    ✘ D A R K ✘
     

    Re: Naruto is gonna powerup once more

    Sasuke ........ What a ......
     
         

Page 2 of 2 « First 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •