Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 21
  1. #1
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,176
    Meow meow meow
     

    Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    We have seen in this week's chapter, how Naruto added Senjutsu chakra to Minato's Giant Rasengan.


    This means that a sage like Naruto, can add senjutsu chakra to other people their attacks.
    So if Sasuke for example (or someone else) would power up a jutsu, Naruto could add senjutsu chakra to it, creating a combination senjutsu attack.

    Maybe Juugo can do similar things with his curse seal mode or sennin transformation as his clan calls it.

    This would enable more shinobi to join the fight and contribute with senjutsu attacks, without more
    people having to become a sage.

    What do you think?
     
         
    Last edited by Meowazziel; 09-05-2013 at 10:31 PM.

  2. #2
    B l a c k L o r d amarusboobs's Avatar
    Status
    amarusboobs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,891
    Location
    Camp Flog Gnaw
    i n a c t i v e
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    Cool
     
         

  3. #3
    Sage ankitpsaraogi's Avatar
    Status
    ankitpsaraogi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    789
    This user has a status that no
    one can handle
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    nice theory
     
         

  4. #4
    ▓░▒▓ ♦Sasuke♦▓▒░▓ Zuru's Avatar
    Status
    Zuru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,584
    Location
    Philly
    This manga will be missed :(
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    Intersting theory to think about.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member SBL7's Avatar
    Status
    SBL7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    1,189
    Location
    Camp FlogGnaw
    Hi, scoish maloish me toish
    for the Beastie Boish
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    Very interesting.
     
         

  6. #6
    Member Jaded210's Avatar
    Status
    Jaded210 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    340
    Location
    sa town, TX
    Chim-Chim-Cheerio
     



    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    well im sure jugo is there for a reason and not the others.. im sure him and sasuke will do something to try to match to naruto..

    its obvious sasuke is growing impatient by just standing there watching
     
         

  7. #7
    Member Lazerus Eks's Avatar
    Status
    Lazerus Eks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    466
    Maybe So, Who Would kNow
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    Yes I could belive this
    Nice theory
     
         

  8. #8
    Moonlight Slayer Gerkak's Avatar
    Status
    Gerkak is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,601
    Location
    Between two states of being
    Swift as a midnight breeze in
    the moonlit night
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    he could do it. Nice theory
     
         

  9. #9
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,176
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerkak View Post
    he could do it. Nice theory
    Quote Originally Posted by ankitpsaraogi View Post
    nice theory
    Quote Originally Posted by amarusboobs View Post
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Zuru View Post
    Intersting theory to think about.
    Quote Originally Posted by SBL7 View Post
    Very interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazerus Eks View Post
    Yes I could belive this
    Nice theory
    Thanks for the compliments .

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded210 View Post
    well im sure jugo is there for a reason and not the others.. im sure him and sasuke will do something to try to match to naruto..

    its obvious sasuke is growing impatient by just standing there watching
    Yeah, seeing how Sasuke has Juugo's flesh and chakra in him (which turned Juugo into a kid back than), Juugo might sacrafice himself or do something to give Sasuke new powers.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member AzR's Avatar
    Status
    AzR is offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    400
    “No matter who you are, do
    not be a fanatic. Do not be a
    fanatic neither religious, nor
    ideological, nor political,
    neither positive nor negative,
    neither any look nor
    lifestyle. Fanatic has an
    image of a goner.” ―
    Ilkin Santak
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    i think its because of the rasengan and and the mechanism of it.....also bijuu dama works within the same mechanism,so naruto still can mix senjutsu into it..... i dont think it can mix it to other tech,for example to mix senjutsu into chidori..
     
         

  11. #11
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,176
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by AzR View Post
    i think its because of the rasengan and and the mechanism of it.....also bijuu dama works within the same mechanism,so naruto still can mix senjutsu into it..... i dont think it can mix it to other tech,for example to mix senjutsu into chidori..
    So you say, because Rasengan is a chakra attack, Naruto can add wind or senjutsu, to someone else their rasengan? Well, Naruto can add senjutsu to Futon rasen shuriken (his own though) and Futon rasen shuriken is both shape and nature manipulation, just as Chidori. I get your point though and you may be right, but I think he can add it to Chidori too, just as Sasuke can add enton to Futon rasen shuriken, Naruto can add senjutsu to someone else's attack I think .
     
         

  12. #12
    Hyōton KGB Kakuzu's Avatar
    Status
    KGB Kakuzu is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    12,359
    Location
    Checking my Psycho Pass
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    I'd agree to a degree.

    Yes, Naruto can add senjutsu to any attack that happens to move on the battlefield; however, he has to be right by it to apply the power.

    I can't see the whole alliance entering Sage Mode just because they have the cloaks... but it isn't impossible.

    Good thought!
     
         

  13. #13
    Sixth Hokage of Konoha Naruto1217's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto1217 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,299
    Location
    Konohagakure no sato
    Is a theologian above all
    else.
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    Wow. I never thought of that. Completely glance over that idea!. Great find!!

    I think you make a sound point. this would allow more shinobi to join the fight. the only problem is that it looks like he needs to be next to the person in order to power up the jutsu. Maybe he could make shadow clones I'm not sure, but it would be nice to see.

    Again great find.
     
         

  14. #14
    Thread solo Specialist Mr Hiru's Avatar
    Status
    Mr Hiru is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    6,405
    Searching hints
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by meowNverse View Post
    We have seen in this week's chapter, how Naruto added Senjutsu chakra to Minato's Giant Rasengan.


    This means that a sage like Naruto, can add senjutsu chakra to other people their attacks.
    So if Sasuke for example (or someone else) would power up a jutsu, Naruto could add senjutsu chakra to it, creating a combination senjutsu attack.

    Maybe Juugo can do similar things with his curse seal mode or sennin transformation as his clan calls it.

    This would enable more shinobi to join the fight and contribute with senjutsu attacks, without more
    people having to become a sage.

    What do you think?
    Kishimoto already revealed the Uzumaki Bloodline Limit... it's transforming chakra types to match it with people. But this is an Uzumaki Kekkei Genkai, not from anyone, so I wouldn't expect Juugo being able to do that. Sorry.
     
         

  15. #15
    Meowtebayo Meowazziel's Avatar
    Status
    Meowazziel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    4,176
    Meow meow meow
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Naruto1217 View Post
    Wow. I never thought of that. Completely glance over that idea!. Great find!!

    I think you make a sound point. this would allow more shinobi to join the fight. the only problem is that it looks like he needs to be next to the person in order to power up the jutsu. Maybe he could make shadow clones I'm not sure, but it would be nice to see.

    Again great find.
    hanks.

    Yeah it is maybe somewhat limited, due to close range, unless they find a way around it.
    Maybe with shadow clones as you say or through some other way.

    In few chapters back, Naruto needed to touch everyone to give them a Kurama cloak.
    Recently he reactivated the cloak on everyone, due to a small portion of chakra left remaining on people.
    Maybe something similar can be done with senjutsu chakra.
    With Naruto making already a balanced energy with people their chakra, so they dont turn to stone.

    I dont want the whole alliance to go sage mode attacks though .It would be interesting to see Tobirama, Minato, Sasuke, Sakura and some of the other konoha 11, use some attacks, which are turned into sage attacks.

    Hiruzen getting some screen time with a good Narutu empowered Senjutsu attack, would be welcome too.
    Is he doing his afternoon sleep or something due to his age?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    Kishimoto already revealed the Uzumaki Bloodline Limit... it's transforming chakra types to match it with people. But this is an Uzumaki Kekkei Genkai, not from anyone, so I wouldn't expect Juugo being able to do that. Sorry.
    Where does it say it is the Uzumaki Kekkei genkai? Not saying I dont believe you, but I dont remember it being said that it is their kekkei genkai.

    Kurama said Minato used the same method as Naruto. Minato is not Uzumaki.
    I am confused.
     
         

  16. #16
    Member
    Status
    Rikudou Sennin balls is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    396
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    I came with this idea last week. Naruto is connected to the alliance fighters so he should be able to at least absorb senjutsu and transfer it to their V1 cloaks. This way they can all be useful and their kurama chakra would increase X10 with Sage Mode added. This'll be a whole lot better if kurama was whole. The chakra would be tremendous.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member osba's Avatar
    Status
    osba is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,399
    ----
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    Sorry but that won't work.
    Curse mark:
    alot of peaple would die trying to controll it :L i made this theory before : http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=421703 but i did not think about it either haha

    Senjutsu chakra:
    they would need to keep it perfectly balanced or it will dissapear/turn them to stone.
    i think the right thing for kishi to do now is this : http://narutobase.net/forums/showthread.php?t=431761


    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    Kishimoto already revealed the Uzumaki Bloodline Limit... it's transforming chakra types to match it with people. But this is an Uzumaki Kekkei Genkai, not from anyone, so I wouldn't expect Juugo being able to do that. Sorry.

    it is not, gamabunta was capable of giving naruto chakra, and so were all the tailed beasts... oh and not to forget, kurama said that naruto was already better at handing out chakra than the both of them.. so minato could do it too. i don't think it is limited to, nor a trait, let alone a blood limit of the uzumaki.
     
         
    Last edited by osba; 09-07-2013 at 12:33 AM.

  18. #18
    Master boshans's Avatar
    Status
    boshans is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    808
    Location
    New York
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    Quote Originally Posted by Hirudora View Post
    Kishimoto already revealed the Uzumaki Bloodline Limit... it's transforming chakra types to match it with people. But this is an Uzumaki Kekkei Genkai, not from anyone, so I wouldn't expect Juugo being able to do that. Sorry.
    Bro where was that stated, Kurama never said that.

    Anyway, to the OP...I don't think Naruto can make any jutsu turn into senjutsu. He was able to do it with minato's rasengan because he already knows how to do rasengan. He can't just put chakra into a jutsu that he doesn't know how to do. It doesn't work like that. Maybe if it was a pure chakra jutsu, like rasengan, but every other jutsu that anybody uses is different, it uses nature types, and also it uses special chakra ratios that only the user would know(well if it's not a unique jutsu other people would know the ratio also, but naruto doesn't know any jutsu besides summoning, shadow clone and rasengan). Naruto can't just throw sage chakra into something he has no idea how to use without sage chakra. Sasuke was able to combine his enton with naruto's fuuton only because sasuke has the sharingan, which lets him see chakra basically. Naruto wouldn't be able to. Plus not to mention pretty much every jutsu is cast right away after weaving the hand signs, there wouldn't be anything sitting there for naruto to even put sage chakra into. Most jutsu isn't like rasengan in that it floats there for you to manipulate, only other one that's kind of, but not really, like that is chidori.
     
         

  19. #19
    Member AzR's Avatar
    Status
    AzR is offline
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    400
    “No matter who you are, do
    not be a fanatic. Do not be a
    fanatic neither religious, nor
    ideological, nor political,
    neither positive nor negative,
    neither any look nor
    lifestyle. Fanatic has an
    image of a goner.” ―
    Ilkin Santak
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    ^^^ this^^^.. cannot say any better than this guy,i have a prob to the write and convey my true intention since i'm not a native english dude... actually it is my original point to say to you meowNverse.. * i cant quote because internet quite slow right now

    but i may add a few points...

    1)rasengan is the highest lvl of chakra manipulation tech... which means, whoever master it are already achieve the highest degree of chakra control(medical ninja would be a different subject tho)...so any lower difficulty to control chakra are mastered as well.. thats may be the reason why in the latest chap,sasuke was puzzled on how naruto can control such masssive chakra with such ease..

    2)rasengan has a certain versatility that it can be mix by other proficient rasengan user... just like how naruto mix with wind chakra into his rasengan which leads to my next point..

    3)senjutsu is also a type of chakra besides the normal ones... if SM naruto do a rasengan,that rasengan itself is a senpou tech consist mainly of senjutsu chakra.... if minato do a rasengan,naruto(who is also proficient rasengan user) can mix his senjutsu chakra into minato's rasengan that mostly consist of normal chakra..... the same case when naruto try to do fuuton rasenshuriken,it need clones to divide the work.. one to maintain the shape,the other try to insert the wind chakra into it... and sasuke inserts enton into fuuton rasenshuriken(provided with the help of his sharingan)... it has this kind of versatility,if naruto has other element for example water... he can create another clone and mix his water chakra as well... wow,mixture of wind and water.. do you imagine that.. like the collaboration jutsu he did with yamato..

    4)and also because naruto can mix senjutsu into his bijuu dama because as i said earlier, its inner workings is just same as rasengan..with the 8:2 ratio of course... ( this one i cant confirm but it sound plausible)

    5)according to my understanding..the reason why i doubt naruto cant mix his senjutsu into other tech for example chidori is because chidori is like a 'final product'.. you cant mix other things into already finished product.. rasengan is totally different as i mentioned above...

    6)curse mark and senjutsu has it own risk and already been mentioned in many parts of the manga.. i still dont think normal people in the SA can receive it.... UNLESS right now they are in kyuubi mode, this massive chakra can reduce the risk to turn into frog if naruto want to give them senjutsu..
     
         

  20. #20
    国王 kunde's Avatar
    Status
    kunde is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5,406
    Location
    宮殿
    chillin...
     

    Re: Senjutsu chakra and/or curse seal powers for everyone

    It's possible. .By adding senjutsu chakra to every1 he can make obito more vulnerable to everyone. .good theory
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •