Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ####################

Re: Open

Ok this is an all out battle
    Rei's r and r
    Mid range
    On a road in the ninja world surrounded by woods everywhere with no water.
    You go first.
    * try to rp instead of just throwing jutsu at each other.
    Cole In sig

Last edited by bobisacoolguy; 09-06-2013 at 08:47 PM.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    iProcrastinate.

Few questions, do you mind adding a lake or something because i only mastered water, and i kinda need that water source to put up a fight. xD

Also, i'd incorporate some RP but i rather you make the first move, i suck at first move.

Cole Uchiha. Uchiha's disgust me, always thinking they are all high and mighty with their genjutsus when mine is obviously on par, if not, even greater! Fine, i will do as you say, hunt down this Cole Uchiha guy and bring back his head. You would not be disappointed.

The 2nd Mizukage took the paper from the kage's hands and reads the job listings. He accepted the job, hoping that Cole would not be too much of a bother.

*1 day later, in the forest*

After weeks of investigating the Uchiha's whereabouts, he finally found intel on Cole. He was said to be hiding in the forest of Konohagakure, where he continuous to train to awaken his sharingan to the highest state. As the Mizukage walks loosely through the forest, he came across an average teenager, who at first, seemed harmless. However, after crossing eyes, he realized this teenager happened to be his target.

"So, if it isn't Cole Uchiha from the Uchiha clan, the wielder of the Sharingan. Sadly, i have to bring you down. Your crims to society is unjust and your consequences will follow you.. that is if you live to see the daylight."

You can post your move now.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ####################

Sure we can add water I didn't know you only had water. There will be a lake on the side of the road. A huge one that lines the road all the way down and on the other side of the road is woods.
    Good luck and have fun! :D
    It was another day like usual cole had just finished all his trainings and had decided to go to the lake to reflect on all that had happend. so cole walked to the lake and sat down by the waterside and listened to the crisp breeze rustle the trees. He heard the birds chirping, the water rustling, and the grass swaying when suddenly his mind brought ill memories back to him. Images of his parents as they were slaughtered before his very eyes. Images of his whole clan being killed and burned. He then opened his eyes and found the lake beside him had turned a dark shade of crimson. The whole lake looked as if it was tainted with a thick blood. Then thankfully cole snapped out of it his eyes jolted open and he shot straight up. The horrific images were depart of himself they haunted him when ever they could. Cole then decided he didn't care to sit by the lake anymore. He got up and started walking home when a strange man approached him. After hearing all the funny dressed man had to say cole closed his eyes and then opened them revealing his 1 tomoe sharingan.
    who are you to say I must be punished? I don't know who you are except a bounty hunter. Would you stoop so low as to fight a mere teenager? after saying this cole snapped his fingers making two nearly invisible blades of wind that criss-cross making an "X". The blades of wind are next to impossible to see so you will have to rely on hearing or some other means to counter/evade.

Sharingan jutsu
    (Doujutsu: Sharingan) Eye Technique: Copy Wheel Eye
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short-Long
    Chakra: 30 (-10 per turn to keep active)
    Damage: N/A
    Description:
    One of the Three Great Dōjutsu (San Daidōjutsu), the Sharingan is the kekkei genkai of the Uchiha clan. Unlike the other Dōjutsu, not all members of the Uchiha Clan possess the Sharingan. This great Dōjutsu seems to awaken only on exceptional Uchiha members and only in times of great stress. Once awaken, the pupil turns red and a single tomoe (巴) seal appears around the center pupil. As the user masters and evolves their eyes, the tomoe (巴) seals increase, topping 3 per eye. The main ability of the Sharingan, like any other Dōjutsu, is to enable the user to see the flow of chakra. This ability is further improved as the Sharingan gives color to chakra, enabling the user to differentiate chakras from different people or from different sources. Although the user can see chakra through matter, he cannot see beyond dense matter or in long distances. Coupled with the ability to see chakra, Sharingan users gain acess to an incredible clarity of perception that enables them to read insanely fast movements or minor details, enabling them the ability to foresee in an easier way, traps, incoming attacks, etc. This clarity of perception is so great that a Sharingan user can sometimes start performing a counter to an attack that is still being performed, enabling the counter to be launched only a split a second after the attack. This clarity of perception leaves Sharingan users able to track high speed movement easily as well as to read through handseals. This last ability enables them to learn techniques much faster and sometimes copy them directly from the enemy, as long as the user has the necessary chakra affinities and requirements to perform it. Finally, the Sharingan is often linked to Genjutsu and mind-manipulating illusions, mostly because the user can, mostly through Eye Contact, directly and precisely use his chakra to manipulate the enemy's chakra flow. In return, the users clarity of perception gives him the ability to more easily decipher visual illusions cast upon him and see past them. The Sharingan has a great cost to the user though. The chakra consumption disables its use for long periods of time and, even when the user grows stronger, it's still hard to keep it active for long periods of time.

Note: The user, if he hasn't gained full mastery over his Sharingan, will need to spend a move to activate it, although as long as he has chakra and enough stamina he'll be able to keep it active until the end of the match. If the user is Sannin Rank or above and has gained his 3 Tomoe Sharingan and held it for one month, he becomes able to passively activate it, meaning he'll no longer spend a move of his 3 per turn.
    Note: To avoid direct Eye Contact and be able to focus only on the body movement below the chin, the opponent needs to have mastered Taijutsu to possess the necessary skill.
    Note: Predicting the nature of a technique or what it exactly is requires the user to either know the technique or that its a cannon technique.
    Note: Danzo and Kakashi bios activate the Sharingan by removing the covers in their respective eyes and suffer a +10 chakra consumption per turn penalty
    Note: The user is bound by the abilities and limits of the stage of sharingan he possesses, stated in the rules of the KG.

(Fūton: Kaze No Yaiba) - Wind Style: Wind Blade x2
    Type:Attack
    Range:Short-Mid
    Chakra Cost:30
    Damage Points:60
    Description: A blade of wind that is unblock able due to wind intangibility.

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    iProcrastinate.

"A Bounty hunter, you say? I am a ninja of the hidden mist village, the bloody village that is. Believe it or not, i am the 2nd kage of the village, a former kage and if i were you, i would not talk back to someone of my level." The Mizukage said with a serious tone, offended by Cole's remarks. "From here on out, i will make sure you are brought down to justice. You will lose all your privileges as a ninja, wait nevermine, you will lose your life." He continued, pretty enthusiastic as this would be his first battle in a long while. He remembered his last battle, against the Kazekage of the Sand village. He reminded himself that he must not make the same mistakes, and furthermore, he must not lose. He knew he won't lose against an Uchiha, he couldn't lose. "I, a proud Hozuki clan member, will defeat you!" He yelled as a slight breeze passed by, making the environment incredibly quiet.

He watches cole's moves carefully, analyzing his body position and the way he looks at the Mizukage with such a bloodthirsty eye. The Mizukage knew only eyes like those are born from the Uchiha clan, those eyes that are blood-red and showed a sign of darkness and evilness. "I wonder just how strong you are, especially when compared to people from your clan!" Out of nowhere, a snapping noise comes from Cole's two fingers. "..He snapped? What the hell is this?" the Mizukage questioned as he heard a howl-like sound coming closer. He concluded that it must have been a wind technique, one that is probably almost invicible. "To be able to use a technique like this, he sure is skilled for a kid." He thought as he put his left hand up towards Cole. He releases a surge of wind energy right when he hears the winds coming closer. Once he hears the wind blow, about short-range from him, he sends out a surge of wind chakra to cancel out the near to invicible wind. "Performing techniques only a sharingan wielder can see? You are a sneaky one."

The Mizukage creates a single handseal quickly, gathering water chakra in his stomach and releasing it into a form a large and long torrent from his mouth. He blasts it towards Cole, causing damage to his stomach and pushing him down on the floor. As Cole lays at mid-range on the floor, the Mizukage flashes yet another handseal, the rat handseal. He sends his doton chakra in the ground beneath you, lifting up two sections of rocks. He then pushes his two hands together, directing the two sections to join together and crush Cole.

"Never mess with any ninjas from my village. Let's hope you learned your lesson, that is if you end up living another day. Hah."

(Fūton: Kazekiri) - Wind Style: Wind Cutter
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: User will create a slicing wind gust which is used to divide and neutralize a Wind attack launched against him. It splits an incoming wind attack of lower or equal strength and makes it harmless.

(Suiton: Teppoudama) - Water Style: Water Bullet
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 20
    Damage Points: 40
    Description: The user will do one handseal and will gather water in his mouth and then spits out a large sphere of rotating water that can blast a huge area leaving it soaked. It can also be used in quick succession to shoot up to 3 smaller but faster bullets of water.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Type: Offense
    Range: Mid/Long
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ####################

*for future reference that wind jutsu wouldn't work against mine but I'm fine with it. Just letting you know so you don't do it in the nw.*
    Another thing.... Sorry for the lack of rp I wanted to post before I go to sleep.
    Cole sees as you knead your chakra and stop his wind tech. He then watches as you knead more chakra into your gullet a spit it up. Seeing your water technique coming towards me I quickly release my earth chakra around me allowing me to slip underground, dodging your water tech.while I'm underground I travel to where you was and come up behind you.(mid range) With me now behind you I focus my chakra into the palm of my hand making a shark of water. With the water shark complete it darts forward striking you from behind. I then quickly release my chakra out infront of me creating a field of electricity. This causes the shark to explode while its striking you.
    me a kid? But of course but a very skilled one at that eh?

(Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Range: Short/Long
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

(Suiton: Suikoundan) - Water Style: Water shark bomb
    Type: Attack
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: A water projectile shaped like a shark that comes crashing down on the opponent.
    Note: No water source required

(Raiton: Kangekiha) – Lightning Release: Wave of Inspiration
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short-Mid
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage point: 30 (normally) 50 (when used in conjunction with water technique)
    Description: After using a Water Style technique, the user releases a wave of electricity that can electrocute any water within range, electrocuting and knocking back an opponent in contact with the water. When used without a water technique, its power is moderate. The technique can be used extremely quickly, so that it finishes almost in conjunction with the previous jutsu.