Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

All Sasuke does is stand in one spot and launch attacks. Naruto actually uses taijutsu and moves around. I think he would beat Sasuke easily. PLus now he is going to learn to control the kyuubi. Major ownage is on the way. Hopefully Sasuke's EMS will be amazing to show a good fight. Looking back on the Pein fight. Naruto pretty much killed every one of them. He launched a big ass summon into the air with strength alone. I'm also watching the anime every week via crunchyroll and seeing sage mode on the anime is pretty badass. Not gonna lie.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

While I want Naruto to be stronger than Sasuke, right now it stands to reason that he isn't PURELY because he said it himself. Sasuke actually does not "just stand there" though he does waste a lot of Mangekyo techniques. His fight with Deidara proved that he has brains. Him using Tsukiyomi on Danzo to make him think that one eye was open was pretty smart. His smarts with battling Itachi when he set up Kirin by dodging Amaterasu was pretty smart. Lately though, your right. Sasuke has not really been using his brain as much as he did.

With Naruto learning to control the Kyuubi, he'll have the advantage of being able to break out of Tsukiyomi.

Matter of fact, I think that Killer Bee will actually use Samehada to absorb the Kyuubi chakra if Naruto goes out of control, which will expose Kisame. Or it might actually make him stronger if he can absorb it, but the demon chakra might be a bit much for Kisame.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah you did remind me of some of Sasuke's battle strategy. But the whole Kage Summit and Danzo fight he just stood in one place and screamed the entire time lol.

Wretched Insanity ☣ minatoxkushina's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Touketsu View Post
    All Sasuke does is stand in one spot and launch attacks. Naruto actually uses taijutsu and moves around. I think he would beat Sasuke easily. PLus now he is going to learn to control the kyuubi. Major ownage is on the way. Hopefully Sasuke's EMS will be amazing to show a good fight. Looking back on the Pein fight. Naruto pretty much killed every one of them. He launched a big ass summon into the air with strength alone. I'm also watching the anime every week via crunchyroll and seeing sage mode on the anime is pretty badass. Not gonna lie.
    I agree with that, naruto is an amazing ninja, he also helps change the life of people. he is very strong and when he learns how to control the kyuubi he will be even stronger i think he can take sasuke anyday, sasuke rely's on his eyes way to much and doesn't use anything else, without his eyes he is pretty much weak, but naruto worked so hard to get strong and is amazing

Last edited by minatoxkushina; 04-17-2010 at 07:46 PM.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yah, your right o.0 because in Sage mode .
    The user's physical strength, speed, stamina, and durability drastically increases.
    The user's ninjutsu, genjutsu, and taijutsu become very powerful.
    The user can have the natural energy surrounding them, becoming an extension of their body, increasing the reach of their attacks.
    The user gains the ability to sense chakra around them.
    The user does not feel as much pain against physical damage.
    the bad part is

If the user draws in too much natural energy in the attempt to initiate Sage Mode, they run the risk of transforming into a toad, then into stone.
    In order to gather enough natural energy to initiate the transformation into Sage Mode, the user must remain perfectly still. Because of that, the user can be an easy target for an opponent.
    Because the user needs to move during combat, the Sage chakra cannot be replenished, which means the user can't stay within this state for extended periods of time.
    The two weaknesses mentioned above can be bypassed through the Sage Art: Amphibian Technique, where one Sage gathers chakra for another or as in Naruto's case, shadow clones can be used for the same purpose.
    After Sage Mode has ended, the user appears to experience exhaustion.

his major advantage is Sage mode when used proficiently in one of its highest forms allows the use to see the flow, pattern and other characteristics of chakra and energy(physical, spiritual e.t.c.) This allows the user to be able to reproduce some techniques he/she sees even at the first instance, almost like the sharingan.

o.0 and his Taijutsu skill is not taijutsu any more i think its call frog K something o.0 so close combat is gonna be a pain in the ass. Sasuke EMS best have some epic moves man.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just because Naruto and Sasuke fight differently doesn't mean that one is necessarily less powerful then the other.

By having itachi's eyes transplanted into himself, Sasuke has unlocked the Eternal Mangekyō Sharingan. Which puts him at the Pinnacle of the Uchiha's Kekkai Genkai. In terms of Raw power, Sasuke is a little bit more powerful then Naruto.

Once naruto masters the Kyuubi, I don't think that will necessarily be the case, but, that hasn't happened yet. Until he trains up with the kyuubi, Sasuke is more powerful.

Kurama the unchained NineTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Smokin purp with grandpa toad.

Matter of fact, I think that Killer Bee will actually use Samehada to absorb the Kyuubi chakra if Naruto goes out of control, which will expose Kisame. Or it might actually make him stronger if he can absorb it, but the demon chakra might be a bit much for Kisame.[/QUOTE]

What if Kisame gets Kyuubi chakra from Samehada and Hachibi chakra. That would be epic. He would be wise to wait till he tastes some Kyuubi steak. He would have the upper hand with them being surrounded by water and all.O.O

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

sasuke is one of the most versatile fighters in all of naruto, it is just recently since he got his MS sharingan, he has not used tai-jutsu and has he done and close combat fighter. sasuke is a tai-jutsu user by trait and sasuke is a genius, one of the smartest.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Leaf Academy at the basement can you visit me?
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

even sasuke got new eye powers still he no much to naruto

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i was thinking: if naruto be able to increase his physical and spiritual energy by controlling kyuubi, he needs increase his natural energy too= super sage mode

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

While I do think Naruto will eventually become the strongest Ninja in existense.. or even in history. Right now he's just not there.

I think Madara, Sasuke, The Raikage and Bee are all stronger than him. Even Kakashi might beat him because he has taught Naruto and knows his weaknesses. He also has a ton of experience and is a balanced ninja.

Naruto is stronger in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. But Kakashi also has Genjutsu and Fuinjutsu. Both which Naruto isn't strong in.

Banned
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Lmfao this thread is funny
    you gotta be joking naruto the strongest hahahahahah

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Retardation View Post
    Lmfao this thread is funny
    you gotta be joking naruto the strongest hahahahahah
    Not really that funny. He might not be the strongest.. but he is certainly among the strongest.

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Naruto is on his way up. I don't know if I could say he could take any EMS user as he is currently without kyuubi control. It wouldn't be a proper fight without naruto being able to control his bijuu like bee.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Leaf Academy at the basement can you visit me?
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I wonder if the island is going to have a bunch of damage and craters from when the naruto and bee used to train??

I can't wait to see both the fully transformed Kyuubi and Hachibi going at it on a little island like Godzilla and King Kong or something! How awesome would that be!!!

Status
    Nov 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nah! he's still a baby.........

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well you have to be honest Naruto has most of chakra in Naruto universe
    And by going that way chakra -> power he has alot of it not many ninja can fight with him
    And if he can control kyuubi he could repeal any genjustu

To defeat him you need to have some uber overpowerd skill like kisames chakra steal or be kishi favorite character like sasuke

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    While I do think Naruto will eventually become the strongest Ninja in existense.. or even in history. Right now he's just not there.

I think Madara, Sasuke, The Raikage and Bee are all stronger than him. Even Kakashi might beat him because he has taught Naruto and knows his weaknesses. He also has a ton of experience and is a balanced ninja.

Naruto is stronger in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu. But Kakashi also has Genjutsu and Fuinjutsu. Both which Naruto isn't strong in.
    naruto is stronger than the raikage bee and kakashi

i'll start with kakashi : LOL kakashi stated that naruto have surpassed him when he obtained the FRS how is he not stronger than him now with sage mode (about the genjutsu we've only seen him use it twice on sakura when he 1st met her and on the anbu root dude and its very weak)

bee:he got owned by kisame and naruto beat pain even though he was a little weakned so dont start trying to compare pain and kisame)

sasuke: well from what we've seen he still hasnt started training with his ems he was still wearing a bandage over his eyes so until then naruto is as powerful as he is..(equals)

raikage:even though he was putting up a great fight against sasuke he lost his arm and if the others didint interfere he would have been defeated and since naruto is as strong as sasuke he would win not to mension that naruto has the upper hand in the chackra if i remember well wind>lightning.

madara : well we still dont know the full extent of his power now so im not gonna start going naruto is stronger than madara....and if he got back his former powers i actually think that naruto and sasuke will defeat madara together...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

I think this is what might happen if Naruto learns to control the nine tail. The Chakra out put of Naruto's Chakra, Sage Chakra, and Fox Chakra at the same time might interfere wit Sasuke Genjutsus. This would force Sasuke to really on taijutsu, But Sasuke cannot copy Frog Kata because you must first have natural energy to do them.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthShinobi View Post

bee:he got owned by kisame and naruto beat pain even though he was a little weakned so dont start trying to compare pain and kisame)
    Naruto didnt beat Pain, he wasnt even close O.o

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Shunsui View Post
    Naruto didnt beat Pain, he wasnt even close O.o
    >_>............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........seriously?

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

>_>............................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........seriously?
    Well... the theory is that if Pein wanted to kill Naruto and not capture him the fight could have been another story alltogether.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    Well... the theory is that if Pein wanted to kill Naruto and not capture him the fight could have been another story alltogether.
    pein would lose anyway. if pein was going to kill naruto then naruto would transform earlier in nine-tailed version because of wounds and it would be the same story again...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

One thing all you guys forgot, When Naruto splits the Kyuubi mind from the Chakra, he can Fuse with The other 2 frogs like Jiraiya Sama did which is going to make him a Genjutsu beast lol

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziname View Post
    pein would lose anyway. if pein was going to kill naruto then naruto would transform earlier in nine-tailed version because of wounds and it would be the same story again...
    Your right, and it seems like people forgot that Naruto can not die at the moment, if you remember he died onces befor by Sasue by valley of ends, remember Sasuke falcon drop, lol it kill Naruto, but the fox reset his head,and regenerate him which is why would, could not have kill him onless he took the bijuu from him. as much a the fox hate Being trap he is not going to sit there and let his host lose.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»