Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 62
  1. #26
    ★☆Knowledge-Seeker☆★ Excitè's Avatar
    Status
    Excitè is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Naruto Base
    Posts
    92,789
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Naruto The Strongest At The Moment Are You Serouis??? SMh
     
         

  2. #27
    Legendary Steinbiz Steinbiz's Avatar
    Status
    Steinbiz is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    yep sage naruto is the strongest person in the series right now. madara is powerless and sage naruto would CREAM any of the kage's. sasuke is the only person that stands a chance because naruto has feelings for him and won't kill them during their fight. but if naruto gave up on sasuke, he would beat sasuke too.

    also when naruto master sage/kyuubi mode and perfects "that justu" left from minato and learns to use the power itachi gave him. he'll surpass any ninja in the show even minato and possibly SO6P.
     
         

  3. #28
    Senior Member StealthShinobi's Avatar
    Status
    StealthShinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    1,670
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by Dot View Post
    One thing all you guys forgot, When Naruto splits the Kyuubi mind from the Chakra, he can Fuse with The other 2 frogs like Jiraiya Sama did which is going to make him a Genjutsu beast lol
    lol i actually made a thread about that before
     
         

  4. #29
    Member Ham's Avatar
    Status
    Ham is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    yep sage naruto is the strongest person in the series right now. madara is powerless and sage naruto would CREAM any of the kage's. sasuke is the only person that stands a chance because naruto has feelings for him and won't kill them during their fight. but if naruto gave up on sasuke, he would beat sasuke too.

    also when naruto master sage/kyuubi mode and perfects "that justu" left from minato and learns to use the power itachi gave him. he'll surpass any ninja in the show even minato and possibly SO6P.
    What makes you think Madara is powerless? We have never seen him fight yet.

    Also he was able to hold off a whole bunch of Konoha ninja that included Sai, Kiba, Shino, Naruto, Kakashi and Yamato. They couldn't land a single hit on him. Imagine if he had fought back... using even a kunai if not jutsu.

    Teleport behind someone.. slice open their throat and teleport out. Go incorporeal if unsuccessful.

    Rinse and repeat.

    Also we have hardly seen the Tsuchikage and Mizukage fight. Who knows how powerful they are.

    Not to mention Bee. How would Naruto fight him if he went eight tailed? Naruto can't control the Kyuubi yet. He also can't match the Raikage's speed. Maybe he could in sage mode.. but in a fight he is hardly gonna get time to set it up. It takes time to perform.
     
         

  5. #30
    Senior Member Christyan's Avatar
    Status
    Christyan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    In your ears , messing with your head .
    Posts
    6,270
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by Shunsui View Post
    Naruto didnt beat Pain, he wasnt even close O.o
    i wont even reply to youre post .... god dammit rolf naruto didnt beat pain ??? then what he did ?
     
         

  6. #31
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    I think Naruto and A are even they are the same type of fighters.
     
         

  7. #32
    Demon of the Hidden Mist Zabuza Momochi's Avatar
    Status
    Zabuza Momochi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Hidden
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Im just hoping to see Sage mixed with kyuubi
     
         

  8. #33
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    I think Naruto and A are even they are the same type of fighters.
    Naruto would easily beat A IMO, he would take away his greatest asset in fighting, his Raiton Armor, naruto can simply nullify it by using wind chakra, which would make him slower and not as strong then Naruto would wipe the floor with him in SM.
     
         

  9. #34
    Member NarutoUzumakiMinato's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUzumakiMinato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Where I Reside,US
    Posts
    394
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by Shunsui View Post
    Naruto didnt beat Pain, he wasnt even close O.o

    I agree with u 95% of the time but this i cant agree with....Pain died
    by Naruto's hand(well actually his *puppets did...he kinda killed himself)
    but none the less if Naruto didnt show up EVERYBODY in konoha would of died
    a win is a win......period

    I hate sauske but that doesnt mean i shouldnt give him credit....he has
    obtained the EMS.....that is the most powerful form of the sharingan
    u have 2 respect that fact......Sauske was strong with his power alone
    but now he has both his and ITACHI......his EMS wont be a push over

    but on the other hand Naruto has always proven himself worthy of the
    greatest ninja thus far.....and i dont believe he is done yet....nor should
    he just train to control the kyuubi while exiled on the island.....while exiled
    he should take the time and learn new jutsu's and smoothen out the ones
    he has now....also he should smoothen out his t-jutsu/frog katas.....there is
    always room to become better and while exiled he should strive to become a
    more polished shinobi

    all in all Naruto/Sauske should be ranked 5th in the most powerful
    shinobi
     
         

  10. #35
    Banned
    Status
    Retardation is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    Naruto would easily beat A IMO, he would take away his greatest asset in fighting, his Raiton Armor, naruto can simply nullify it by using wind chakra, which would make him slower and not as strong then Naruto would wipe the floor with him in SM.
    fail naruto is not fast enuff 2 catch the raikage and he only has one wind tech
     
         

  11. #36
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    South Park colorado
    Posts
    1,753
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    At the moment Sasuke is the most powerful
     
         

  12. #37
    Member NarutoUzumakiMinato's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUzumakiMinato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Where I Reside,US
    Posts
    394
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by Retardation View Post
    fail naruto is not fast enuff 2 catch the raikage and he only has one wind tech

    :P.......Naruto is just as fast as Raikage if not faster
     
         

  13. #38
    Banned
    Status
    Retardation is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakiMinato View Post

    :P.......Naruto is just as fast as Raikage if not faster
    lmao r u being serious
     
         

  14. #39
    raiton master Revan's Avatar
    Status
    Revan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    under the evening sky
    Posts
    2,087
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by Steinbiz View Post
    ...perfects "that justu" left from minato and learns to use the power itachi gave him. ...
    since when is "that jutsu" from minato? i never read anything about that in the manga.

    @naruto vs. pain:
    pain couldnt use god pain until most of his other puppets have been down, and the final blow was just ... random? i mean pain evaded kakashis raikiri from half a meter, but cant sidestepp to evade a naruto thrown from twenty meter away? apart from that naruto had to go 8-tails to break through chibaku tensei, and pain declared that he was able to create a bigger one. you cant be sure that the fox would have been able to beat pain if he had full chakra.

    @naruto vs. raikage:
    naruto in sage mode was a little bit faster than pain who is about as fast as kakashi. so all in all sm-naruto is a little bit faster than kakashi, who is about as fast as sasuke. raikage is way faster than sasuke, he couldnt follow him with his sharingan, which is usually faster than his body. so in terms of speed: raikage > naruto > sasuke = kakashi.
    between naruto and raikage it would be a speed fight, till none of them has any real fast distance attack, which would be won by raikage. at least without fox.

    @naruto vs. sasuke:
    sasuke was superior with his ms, even naruto stated that. now he has ems, and naruto will need at least 2 mangas to master the fox. so until that happens, sasuke remains stronger. afterwards we will have to wait and see what ems is able to do.
     
         

  15. #40
    Member Ham's Avatar
    Status
    Ham is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    since when is "that jutsu" from minato? i never read anything about that in the manga.

    @naruto vs. pain:
    pain couldnt use god pain until most of his other puppets have been down, and the final blow was just ... random? i mean pain evaded kakashis raikiri from half a meter, but cant sidestepp to evade a naruto thrown from twenty meter away? apart from that naruto had to go 8-tails to break through chibaku tensei, and pain declared that he was able to create a bigger one. you cant be sure that the fox would have been able to beat pain if he had full chakra.

    @naruto vs. raikage:
    naruto in sage mode was a little bit faster than pain who is about as fast as kakashi. so all in all sm-naruto is a little bit faster than kakashi, who is about as fast as sasuke. raikage is way faster than sasuke, he couldnt follow him with his sharingan, which is usually faster than his body. so in terms of speed: raikage > naruto > sasuke = kakashi.
    between naruto and raikage it would be a speed fight, till none of them has any real fast distance attack, which would be won by raikage. at least without fox.

    @naruto vs. sasuke:
    sasuke was superior with his ms, even naruto stated that. now he has ems, and naruto will need at least 2 mangas to master the fox. so until that happens, sasuke remains stronger. afterwards we will have to wait and see what ems is able to do.
    I just want to put something out there for consideration... Naruto in Sage mode fell off the cliff thingy he was meditating in Myobokuzan and was unhurt. He realised that he was basically invulnerable. And thats why he could use the Rasenshuriken without injury and even throw it. Add the kyuubi's chakra to it like Naruto was able to sync by the end of the fight... and well... the Raikage might not be able to harm Naruto with his attacks... He will heal instantly even if he does deal damage.

    In that case Naruto would win.
     
         

  16. #41
    Kage level
    Status
    Kuroi Taka is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    WV
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by Touketsu View Post
    All Sasuke does is stand in one spot and launch attacks. Naruto actually uses taijutsu and moves around. I think he would beat Sasuke easily. PLus now he is going to learn to control the kyuubi. Major ownage is on the way. Hopefully Sasuke's EMS will be amazing to show a good fight. Looking back on the Pein fight. Naruto pretty much killed every one of them. He launched a big ass summon into the air with strength alone. I'm also watching the anime every week via crunchyroll and seeing sage mode on the anime is pretty badass. Not gonna lie.

    yeah sage mode on the show is pretty kicka$$ but man idk sasuke is gonna be sick way better then nay uchiha before him
     
         

  17. #42
    Member NarutoUzumakiMinato's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUzumakiMinato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Where I Reside,US
    Posts
    394
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM


    Naruto was able to get inside pain's 5 sec interval....so tell me, how he isnt fast

    ppl keep sayin Naruto didnt defeat pain....then who did??? Naruto did defeat pain
    he killed all his *puppets* and the only reason y he didnt kill the real pain was bcuz
    he killed himself and he didnt want to be another killer(which seems kinda funny to me)

    he was also able to with stand Pain's attack with just shadow clones...pain
    being the head of atatsuki means he isnt a push over and is stronger than
    Raikage........

    Naruto is way faster/stronger than Sauske he always has been
    without the sharingan Sauske is reduced pretty much nothing....Kakashi cannot
    keep up with Naruto in any aspect of t-jutsu....speed nor strength...n-jutsu and g-jutsu
    are the only aspects kakashi has over Naruto

    Naruto may not be book smart but he is battle smart which he prove in his battle
    with kakuza and pain

    Naruto is without a doubt a top shinobi......dont belittle him....he'll only prove u wrong
     
         

  18. #43
    Banned
    Status
    Retardation is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    38
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakiMinato View Post

    Naruto was able to get inside pain's 5 sec interval....so tell me, how he isnt fast

    ppl keep sayin Naruto didnt defeat pain....then who did??? Naruto did defeat pain
    he killed all his *puppets* and the only reason y he didnt kill the real pain was bcuz
    he killed himself and he didnt want to be another killer(which seems kinda funny to me)

    he was also able to with stand Pain's attack with just shadow clones...pain
    being the head of atatsuki means he isnt a push over and is stronger than
    Raikage........

    Naruto is way faster/stronger than Sauske he always has been
    without the sharingan Sauske is reduced pretty much nothing....Kakashi cannot
    keep up with Naruto in any aspect of t-jutsu....speed nor strength...n-jutsu and g-jutsu
    are the only aspects kakashi has over Naruto

    Naruto may not be book smart but he is battle smart which he prove in his battle
    with kakuza and pain

    Naruto is without a doubt a top shinobi......dont belittle him....he'll only prove u wrong
    god lemma own u will quick did u forget that pain was not fighing with the intent 2 kill and he had naruto pinned down and done untill naruto went 8tails now stop making fanboyish post
     
         

  19. #44
    Hidden Snow Kage Touketsu's Avatar
    Status
    Touketsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by Retardation View Post
    god lemma own u will quick did u forget that pain was not fighing with the intent 2 kill and he had naruto pinned down and done untill naruto went 8tails now stop making fanboyish post
    Let me own you *will quick* It does not matter if he was or not Naruto would have pushed himself to the max if he thought he was going to die and do the same thing. Shut up with all the Fan Boy hating. Your on this website taking your time writing on these forums and reading the manga every week. FYI you are a fanboy too. O-W-N-E-D.
     
         

  20. #45
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    15,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    I still don't see how people fail to see how Pain could have killed Naruto had he wanted to.....

    This is the bottom line. Look at this page. And realize that at this point in the battle Naruto has lost.

    Naruto 435 page 014 | One Manga

    What you have here is God realm pinning Naruto's hands to the ground with one of his chakra spikes. Had he wanted to kill Naruto, those hands could have very well been Naruto's head. Simple as that. No argument around it.

    Pain, after taking out Konoha's most elite shinobi, then turning the entire village into a crater, was confronted by a prepared Naruto who had 2 sage mode shadow clones back on Mt. Myozokuban (most likely completely spelled wrong), without his strongest technique for the start of the battle, was able to defeat Naruto.

    I'm not trying to say Naruto isn't strong, because obviously he is. But to say hes stronger than Pain at this point is just wrong. Maybe when he learns to control the kyuubi he will become stronger, but until he does that hes simply not on that level.
     
         

  21. #46
    Senior Member Regulus's Avatar
    Status
    Regulus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Auburn
    Posts
    1,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    I still don't see how people fail to see how Pain could have killed Naruto had he wanted to.....

    This is the bottom line. Look at this page. And realize that at this point in the battle Naruto has lost.

    Naruto 435 page 014 | One Manga

    What you have here is God realm pinning Naruto's hands to the ground with one of his chakra spikes. Had he wanted to kill Naruto, those hands could have very well been Naruto's head. Simple as that. No argument around it.

    Pain, after taking out Konoha's most elite shinobi, then turning the entire village into a crater, was confronted by a prepared Naruto who had 2 sage mode shadow clones back on Mt. Myozokuban (most likely completely spelled wrong), without his strongest technique for the start of the battle, was able to defeat Naruto.

    I'm not trying to say Naruto isn't strong, because obviously he is. But to say hes stronger than Pain at this point is just wrong. Maybe when he learns to control the kyuubi he will become stronger, but until he does that hes simply not on that level.
    Pain dosn't kill Naruto for the sake of talking to him (and the story line) Pain wanted Naruto to know a little about his pain and wanted to know his answer to the circle of revenge because he had atleast a little respect for Naruto because they were both students of Jiraiya, plus I think Kyuubi would of stepped in before Naruto died.
     
         

  22. #47
    Hidden Snow Kage Touketsu's Avatar
    Status
    Touketsu is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    156
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by TimUsher View Post
    plus I think Kyuubi would of stepped in before Naruto died.
    Exactly. He would have not died and the same thing would have happened even without hinata.
     
         

  23. #48
    Typhon's Avatar
    Status
    Typhon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    15,124
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow
     



    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by Touketsu View Post
    Exactly. He would have not died and the same thing would have happened even without hinata.

    And how do you know this?
     
         

  24. #49
    Member Ham's Avatar
    Status
    Ham is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    177
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    I still don't see how people fail to see how Pain could have killed Naruto had he wanted to.....

    This is the bottom line. Look at this page. And realize that at this point in the battle Naruto has lost.

    Naruto 435 page 014 | One Manga

    What you have here is God realm pinning Naruto's hands to the ground with one of his chakra spikes. Had he wanted to kill Naruto, those hands could have very well been Naruto's head. Simple as that. No argument around it.

    Pain, after taking out Konoha's most elite shinobi, then turning the entire village into a crater, was confronted by a prepared Naruto who had 2 sage mode shadow clones back on Mt. Myozokuban (most likely completely spelled wrong), without his strongest technique for the start of the battle, was able to defeat Naruto.

    I'm not trying to say Naruto isn't strong, because obviously he is. But to say hes stronger than Pain at this point is just wrong. Maybe when he learns to control the kyuubi he will become stronger, but until he does that hes simply not on that level.
    Agree with you completely. Naruto isn't as strong as Pein. Atleast not yet.
     
         

  25. #50
    Member NarutoUzumakiMinato's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoUzumakiMinato is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Where I Reside,US
    Posts
    394
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    I still don't see how people fail to see how Pain could have killed Naruto had he wanted to.....

    This is the bottom line. Look at this page. And realize that at this point in the battle Naruto has lost.

    Naruto 435 page 014 | One Manga

    What you have here is God realm pinning Naruto's hands to the ground with one of his chakra spikes. Had he wanted to kill Naruto, those hands could have very well been Naruto's head. Simple as that. No argument around it.

    Pain, after taking out Konoha's most elite shinobi, then turning the entire village into a crater, was confronted by a prepared Naruto who had 2 sage mode shadow clones back on Mt. Myozokuban (most likely completely spelled wrong), without his strongest technique for the start of the battle, was able to defeat Naruto.

    I'm not trying to say Naruto isn't strong, because obviously he is. But to say hes stronger than Pain at this point is just wrong. Maybe when he learns to control the kyuubi he will become stronger, but until he does that hes simply not on that level.

    This is exactly wat im talking about when ppl try and take away
    Narutos win.....Who killed Pain??...Im pretty sure it was Naruto

    U say he was very well prepared.....well then tell me who could
    of defeated Pain without knowing some of his secrets?? Itachi?? Kisame??
    Madara?? and dare i say it......Sauske??

    and b4 he had Naruto pinned to the ground.....Naruto took out every single one
    of the Pain "puppets" so how is he not on Pains level.....he took out 1 with
    just a punch.....and 1 with a regular rasengan

    In this battle Naruto proved that he was on Pain's level by defeating him
    Nobody else did....there was no assasin lurking in the shadows......there were
    no tricks or smokin mirrors.....just Naruto and Pain

    "Pain could of killed Naruto when he had him pinned".....but he didnt and that
    was his mistake

    Im not tryin to be a fanboy im just simply sayin Naruto surpassed Pain
    when he defeated him...........and stop tryin to take it away from him
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •