Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Status
    Aug 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto is by far the Most Powerful Ninja ATM

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    I just want to put something out there for consideration... Naruto in Sage mode fell off the cliff thingy he was meditating in Myobokuzan and was unhurt. He realised that he was basically invulnerable. And thats why he could use the Rasenshuriken without injury and even throw it. Add the kyuubi's chakra to it like Naruto was able to sync by the end of the fight... and well... the Raikage might not be able to harm Naruto with his attacks... He will heal instantly even if he does deal damage.

In that case Naruto would win.
    not a bad idea. if raikage was an ordinary nin, you could be right, naruto's defence might be to much to handle by simple physical attacks. but raikage is insanely strong and can strengthen his attacks even further through his raiton armor, he was able to simply destroy susano'os ribs by punching it. if someone would have been hit by something like that blow in a vital area, he would be dead.
    apart from that, falling of a cliff seems to be relative in the narutoverse :
    Naruto 434 page 17 | One Manga
    Naruto 462 page 03 | One Manga here raikage destroys juugo's shield by sole strength (and an uncomplete raiton armor)

@naruto vs. pain:
    naruto beat a weakened pain who couldnt use his strongest weapon till most of his team was dead. and even therefore he need to go 8-tails

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Revan View Post
    not a bad idea. if raikage was an ordinary nin, you could be right, naruto's defence might be to much to handle by simple physical attacks. but raikage is insanely strong and can strengthen his attacks even further through his raiton armor, he was able to simply destroy susano'os ribs by punching it. if someone would have been hit by something like that blow in a vital area, he would be dead.
    apart from that, falling of a cliff seems to be relative in the narutoverse :
    Naruto 434 page 17 | One Manga
    Naruto 462 page 03 | One Manga here raikage destroys juugo's shield by sole strength (and an uncomplete raiton armor)

@naruto vs. pain:
    naruto beat a weakened pain who couldnt use his strongest weapon till most of his team was dead. and even therefore he need to go 8-tails
    Naruto beat Pain and thats that, the fox is his to use as he sees fit. and the Raikage broke an incomplet susano'o, i would like to see him take on susano'o now

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakiMinato View Post

This is exactly wat im talking about when ppl try and take away
    Narutos win.....Who killed Pain??...Im pretty sure it was Naruto

U say he was very well prepared.....well then tell me who could
    of defeated Pain without knowing some of his secrets?? Itachi?? Kisame??
    Madara?? and dare i say it......Sauske??

and b4 he had Naruto pinned to the ground.....Naruto took out every single one
    of the Pain "puppets" so how is he not on Pains level.....he took out 1 with
    just a punch.....and 1 with a regular rasengan

In this battle Naruto proved that he was on Pain's level by defeating him
    Nobody else did....there was no assasin lurking in the shadows......there were
    no tricks or smokin mirrors.....just Naruto and Pain

"Pain could of killed Naruto when he had him pinned".....but he didnt and that
    was his mistake

Im not tryin to be a fanboy im just simply sayin Naruto surpassed Pain
    when he defeated him...........and stop tryin to take it away from him
    Umm...Naruto never killed Pain. Nagato sacrificed himself to revive the people of Konoha. Let me ask you. Do you honestly think that the real body of Nagato was useless? Even when Naruto arrives there neither Konan or Nagato seem flustered. Instead of doing so Nagato listens to Naruto's answer and SACRIFICES himself.

Who could defeat pain without knowing any of his secrets? I'm tempted to say nobody. From what we've seen I believe Nagato is easily the strongest Shinobi seen so far. No other shinobi would have been capable of EASILY destroying the village of Konoha. But besides the knowledge Naruto had, he also had the two clones back in toad land gathering sage chakra. This let him TRIPLE the amount of time he spent in sage mode.

Naruto took out some of the puppets before God Realm had the ability to use Shinrei Tensai again, so he was fighting against Pain when Pain's strongest ability wasn't usable.

"Pain could of killed Naruto when he had him pinned".....but he didnt and that
    was his mistake
    ....I'm pretty sure you just agreed with me. What you just told me there is that you agree that if Pain wanted to, he could have killed Naruto in that moment. His mistake was choosing not to. If he was strong enough to kill someone else but chose not to, it doesn't mean he isn't still stronger than that person.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Touketsu View Post
    All Sasuke does is stand in one spot and launch attacks. Naruto actually uses taijutsu and moves around. I think he would beat Sasuke easily. PLus now he is going to learn to control the kyuubi. Major ownage is on the way. Hopefully Sasuke's EMS will be amazing to show a good fight. Looking back on the Pein fight. Naruto pretty much killed every one of them. He launched a big ass summon into the air with strength alone. I'm also watching the anime every week via crunchyroll and seeing sage mode on the anime is pretty badass. Not gonna lie.
    gaara vs lee was the same but gaara still pwnd lee... so that doesnt count

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypnotiq View Post
    Umm...Naruto never killed Pain. Nagato sacrificed himself to revive the people of Konoha. Let me ask you. Do you honestly think that the real body of Nagato was useless? Even when Naruto arrives there neither Konan or Nagato seem flustered. Instead of doing so Nagato listens to Naruto's answer and SACRIFICES himself.

At the condition he was in.......yes he was....there was no way he
    could of defeated Naruto if it turned into a real fight....Naruto showed he
    could combine his sage with his kyuubi and if he had acted on his impulse
    he would of ripped Nagato to shreds

Who could defeat pain without knowing any of his secrets? I'm tempted to say nobody. From what we've seen I believe Nagato is easily the strongest Shinobi seen so far. No other shinobi would have been capable of EASILY destroying the village of Konoha. But besides the knowledge Naruto had, he also had the two clones back in toad land gathering sage chakra. This let him TRIPLE the amount of time he spent in sage mode.

Okay......but Naruto was able to....was he not??? did he not beat all the
    puppets??.......Were the rest of the puppets(besides the lead one) not gifted
    with amazing abilities?? did they have plenty of chances to pin Naruto down??
    all the answers to these questions are YES......and Naruto never managed to use all the clones he had....they were disrupted by the kyuubi's chakra

Naruto took out some of the puppets before God Realm had the ability to use Shinrei Tensai again, so he was fighting against Pain when Pain's strongest ability wasn't usable.

That takes me back to one of the questions i asked earlier....were the
    other puppets capable ninja?? they had incredible abilities....like the one
    who could absorb chakra.....and he tried and was turn into a statue
    and dont forget Naruto was able to figure out which one could revive
    and devised a strategy to take him/her out....so his battle smarts are
    getting better

....I'm pretty sure you just agreed with me. What you just told me there is that you agree that if Pain wanted to, he could have killed Naruto in that moment. His mistake was choosing not to. If he was strong enough to kill someone else but chose not to, it doesn't mean he isn't still stronger than that person.

Yes he COULD OF(key word COULD) but even if he had tried that doesnt
    mean he would of succeeded....the moment Naruto saw that black blade
    speeding toward his face....the kyuubi would of awoken and would of did
    the same thing....that Hinata accomplished.....the only thing that was
    different was Naruto FINALLY realized Hinata had feelings for him

Status
    Apr 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    We Do Not Sow

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoUzumakiMinato View Post

At the condition he was in.......yes he was....there was no way he
    could of defeated Naruto if it turned into a real fight....Naruto showed he
    could combine his sage with his kyuubi and if he had acted on his impulse
    he would of ripped Nagato to shreds
    Nagato has the rinnegan, the yes that were said to give birth to ninjutsu. At the time of the meeting he had enough chakra to revive half of Konoha and heal the rest. You honestly think with all that chakra Nagato was useless? You forget that the REAL Nagato was able to kill Hanzo the Salamander, and kill many konoha ANBU/Rain ANBU and force Danzo and Hanzo to retreat. And this was all when he was still a teen! Even with the threat of Naruto's Sage/Kyuubi mixture Nagato wasn't worried. At one point Konan said something along the lines of "Nagato just hurry up and-" before she was cut off by a calm Nagato who said something to the effect of "No, I want to hear his answer first." This is clearly showing that Nagato has something he can do, but would rather hear Naruto's answer.

Okay......but Naruto was able to....was he not??? did he not beat all the
    puppets??.......Were the rest of the puppets(besides the lead one) not gifted
    with amazing abilities?? did they have plenty of chances to pin Naruto down??
    all the answers to these questions are YES......and Naruto never managed to use all the clones he had....they were disrupted by the kyuubi's chakra
    Well my argument is that Naruto didn't actually defeat Nagato.....so no.....I don't count having your opponent sacrifice himself to revive your village's people as "defeating". Shikamaru DEFEATED Hidan, Sasuke DEFEATED Danzo, Kakashi DEFEATED Zabuza, Choji DEFEATED Jirobi, etc.

That takes me back to one of the questions i asked earlier....were the
    other puppets capable ninja?? they had incredible abilities....like the one
    who could absorb chakra.....and he tried and was turn into a statue
    and dont forget Naruto was able to figure out which one could revive
    and devised a strategy to take him/her out....so his battle smarts are
    getting better
    All of the abilities that the puppets had were due to the Rinnegan, not the actual ninja. The fact that the Yahiko puppet could use Shinrai Tensei is proof of that. But I agree that Naruto's tactics are improving, he doesn't just rush into situations any more.

Yes he COULD OF(key word COULD) but even if he had tried that doesnt
    mean he would of succeeded....the moment Naruto saw that black blade
    speeding toward his face....the kyuubi would of awoken and would of did
    the same thing....that Hinata accomplished.....the only thing that was
    different was Naruto FINALLY realized Hinata had feelings for him

The word COULD is a key word and supports my argument. If Nagato was able to put Naruto in a position where death was imminent, that means Nagato had won the fight. Whether he decided not to land the fatal blow because of any reason is irrelevant unless that reason was because Naruto physically prevented him from doing it.

And we have no idea whether the Kyuubi would have saved him and its impossible to know whether that would actually happen, unless it actually happened. Usually it takes a large emotional stress to cause the Kyuubi to come out, hence Hinata being killed. We have not however seen the Kyuubi come out in a situation where Naruto is about to be killed in a split second attack. We have seen it happen when he is dangerously close to dying because of injuries or running low on chakra, but not when he went from okay to death in the blink of an eye, which would have been the case had that rod been aimed at his head.

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Both Naruto and Nagato are strong shinobis and it can be said that they are both destined child though their role is quite different. Before Naruto turns 8-tails, Nagato had the upper hand, however after Naruto had conversation with his father, Naruto had the upper hand. Both of them had the chance to kill his opponents but spared. This resulted in bringing back the lives of many shinobis. Nagato had a dream but couldn't achieve it. So, he entrusted his dreams to Naruto. If we entrust to do something to others which we can't, we can say that the person is stronger than us. When we say stronger, it doesn't literally means physically or in terms of fighting skill, it also includes the mindset, the morals, sincerity, etc. In this regard, Naruto is stronger than Nagato.(thanks to his stupidity :D)

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I was going over the chunin exams and what I realized was Naruto beat both Neji and Gaara in the same day. Both have never lost to anyone in a fight and were the people who were even stronger than Lee, who when he first met Naruto destroyed him with one leg sweep.

Later destroyed Pain who has never lost a fight. In a fight to the death Naruto will prevail against anyone. Also since he himself is around Kakashi's level and with Sage mode he could go against anyone. Mastering the kyuubi would but in a league of his own where only a select number of shinobi have entered.

Madara
    Sasuke
    Minato
    Itachi
    Jirayia
    Nagato
    The sage of the 6 paths (his sons)

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    I was going over the chunin exams and what I realized was Naruto beat both Neji and Gaara in the same day. Both have never lost to anyone in a fight and were the people who were even stronger than Lee, who when he first met Naruto destroyed him with one leg sweep.
    Naruto beating Neji and Gaara in the same day. Good work. I've never think that way.

To beat two top Genins(Konoha and Sand) in a single day is something very impressive.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nagato has the rinnegan, the yes that were said to give birth to ninjutsu. At the time of the meeting he had enough chakra to revive half of Konoha and heal the rest. You honestly think with all that chakra Nagato was useless? You forget that the REAL Nagato was able to kill Hanzo the Salamander, and kill many konoha ANBU/Rain ANBU and force Danzo and Hanzo to retreat. And this was all when he was still a teen! Even with the threat of Naruto's Sage/Kyuubi mixture Nagato wasn't worried. At one point Konan said something along the lines of "Nagato just hurry up and-" before she was cut off by a calm Nagato who said something to the effect of "No, I want to hear his answer first." This is clearly showing that Nagato has something he can do, but would rather hear Naruto's answer.

Well my argument is that Naruto didn't actually defeat Nagato.....so no.....I don't count having your opponent sacrifice himself to revive your village's people as "defeating". Shikamaru DEFEATED Hidan, Sasuke DEFEATED Danzo, Kakashi DEFEATED Zabuza, Choji DEFEATED Jirobi, etc.

All of the abilities that the puppets had were due to the Rinnegan, not the actual ninja. The fact that the Yahiko puppet could use Shinrai Tensei is proof of that. But I agree that Naruto's tactics are improving, he doesn't just rush into situations any more.

The word COULD is a key word and supports my argument. If Nagato was able to put Naruto in a position where death was imminent, that means Nagato had won the fight. Whether he decided not to land the fatal blow because of any reason is irrelevant unless that reason was because Naruto physically prevented him from doing it.

And we have no idea whether the Kyuubi would have saved him and its impossible to know whether that would actually happen, unless it actually happened. Usually it takes a large emotional stress to cause the Kyuubi to come out, hence Hinata being killed. We have not however seen the Kyuubi come out in a situation where Naruto is about to be killed in a split second attack. We have seen it happen when he is dangerously close to dying because of injuries or running low on chakra, but not when he went from okay to death in the blink of an eye, which would have been the case had that rod been aimed at his head.
    Man youre desperately to prove youre not a fanboy . And guess what ? YOURE NOT A FANBOY STOP IT! Neither that other guy. Naruto beaten up pain and thats it ! The battle was over he won no arguments how. A win is a win no matter how you obtain it . And nagato tried to kill naruto when he was in front of him but he couldn't because of kyuubi and sage combined .

And another think you all say that "naruto was pinned he would been dead then" .... IF THE STORY WAS ON THAT SIDE , NARUTO WOULD HAVE TURNED KYUUBI LONGGGG AGO ..... Ahh and yea ...neither sasuke with his ems could beat up pain . No one can with only RAW POWER ( as far as we could see till now ) . Thats why naruto won , because he has that spark in him , that gives hope and strenght in combat , not just raw power . Thats all i had to say , hope you understand that and we should let this thread to die and rest in peace .......

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh My God.......Thank you
    Somebody agrees with me

Naruto won that fight point blank
    No matter how u win, u still win

Naruto could of died several times
    *when j-man pushed him off the cliff
    *After the fight at the valley of the end
    Naruto had numerous near death experiences so that not even a good
    argument

@Hypnotiq:
    are u telling me that Nagato was stronger than the kyuubi??
    Pain couldnt even handle the kyuubi by its self....now what
    do u think would of happen when he fought the kyuubi/Sage
    -and-
    The kyuubi is apart of Naruto....If Naruto dies so does he
    so he would never let Naruto die....in fear of his own death
    so when he saw pain try to kill Naruto/Kyuubi.....he would
    of stop him

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Touketsu View Post
    Yeah you did remind me of some of Sasuke's battle strategy. But the whole Kage Summit and Danzo fight he just stood in one place and screamed the entire time lol.
    This made me lmao, because it's true.

Page 3 of 3 « First 123