Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    もえつきる

Naruto Manga 646: "Emotional Eyes"

First, I want to tell you that I may include SOME fanboying text in this prediction, but it's because the last few chapters were all about Naruto getting a power-up and all the spotlight, so I guess it's finally time for Sasuke to enter the action with some new move, don't ya think? I hope you'll like it, enjoy:

PAGE 1:

Madara: "The boy wants to finish off things so fast..."
    Hashirama: "Madara, what is he trying to do?"
    Madara: "He wants to enter Bijuu Mode... In order to activate the Infinite Tsukuyomi!"

PAGE 2:

Obito is shown fully transformed into the Juubi, as it's roar shakes the ground.

Juubi: "Arrrrrrrrrrrggghhhhh!"
    Obito in the Juubi's mind: (Thinking) "Now it's time... for this world to end!"

PAGE 3:

Flashback of Team Minato is shown in Obito's head.

Obito: "Kakashi... come to think of it... I'm the only one... who didn't give you a present... at your Jounin celebration... right... Kakashi? What would be good... I was thinking... And now I've come up with an idea... What... don't worry, it's not useless... baggage... It's this Sharingan... of mine..."

PAGE 4:

Obito: "Kakashi... take care of Rin..."
    Kakashi: "Right!"

The flashback ends as Obito is shown with an enraged facial expression.

PAGE 5:

Obito: "You lied to me... You couldn't fulfill the promise that you gave me... And now I should punish this world for your treachery!"

Suddenly, four chakra arms grab the Juubi's neck, as Minato teleports right infront of it.

PAGE 6:

Minato: "Obito... I can't let you do this, as your teacher, it's my duty to stop you!"

Minato charges a large Rasengan and hits the Juubi's eye with it, sending it fly backwards.

PAGE 7

The Juubi rises from the ground, roaring in pain once again.

Obito: "Fool, didn't I tell you already that Ninjutsu doesn't affect me?"
    Minato: "Even if you keep saying it, I'll find a way to stop you and fulfill my duty as a Hokage and your teacher!"
    Obito: "Stop talking like I'm still your precious student! You are a duffer who couldn't even protect his own students. You didn't deserved the title of Hokage, now I shall erase all of your memories!"

PAGE 8

Naruto: "Hey, white headed bastard... I told you already that I won't put up with your dirty words about my father!"

Naruto throws Senpo: Cho Oodama Rasen-Shuriken at Obito's direction.

Obito: "Kyuubi... Don't underestimate the power of the Juubi's Jinchuriki!"

PAGE 9

The Juubi uses Obito's black orbs as a shield to avoid a hit with the Senjutsu Rasen-Shuriken.

Naruto: "You won't go down so easily, huh? That's good for me, because I'll have the chance to hit you as many times as I need to show you that you can't put an end to this world!"

Naruto makes a badass smirk similar to the one from chapter 629, as Sasuke is shown with a jealous face...

PAGE 10

Sasuke: (Thinking) "Naruto..."

A flashback appears in Sasuke's head.

Sasuke: "Are you hurt, scaredy cat?"
    Naruto: "Grrr, Sasukeeeeeee!"

PAGE 11:

Naruto: "Hey, Sasuke! I came to save you!"
    Sasuke: "Idiot, you were supposed to attack him from the outside!"

Sasuke: "Naruto, allow me to take care of the things here, you don't know who you're dealing with!"
    Naruto: "Sasuke, you aren't hurt, are you... Scaredy cat!"

PAGE 12:

Sasuke: "Naruto... you're the one I wanna fight the most!"
    Naruto: "Sasuke... make sure that you'll win... If you want to face me!"

Sasuke: "Naruto... you have to save Sakura. I won't watch how my trusted comrades die infront of me. Never again!"
    Naruto: "Sasuke, you take a break. I'm dealing with this guy, Kuchiyose no Jutsu!"

PAGE 13:

Sasuke: "Naruto, fight me, now!"
    Naruto: "Rasengan!"
    Sasuke: "Chidori!"
    Sakura: "Stop it!"
    Sasuke: "Damn..."
    Naruto: "I can't stop..."

PAGE 14:

Kakashi is shown throwing Naruto and Sasuke in different directions, interventing their fight. The flashback in Sasuke's mind disappears with a image of his clash with Naruto in the Valley of the End, as he is shown closing his eyes.

Sasuke: "Juugo... I can't just stay here..."

Suddenly Sasuke starts to broadcast strong purple aura, as it creates a blasts in the wind.

PAGE 15:

Tobirama: "What, is this kid going to..?!"

Orochimaru, Karin and Suigetsu are shown on their way to the battlefield, as Karin notices something.

Karin: "Huh, Sasuke's chakra is getting stronger as we speak!"
    Orochimaru: "Heheh... I wasn't expecting less from my student afterall!"

PAGE 16:

Obito: "Naruto... Minato-sensei... I'll make you live together with Kushina... in the Infinite Tsukuyomi!"

Obito is shown charging enormous Bijuu Dama as Minato looks in surprise.

Naruto: "Dad, come! I think that the other Kurama's chakra is going to do a good job for my Bijuu Dama!"

PAGE 17:

Minato teleports at Naruto, as they concentrate their power in one unique Senjutsu Bijuu Dama.

Obito: "In this world, there is no hope, no light... There's only pain and despair, now I'll make sure that you'll feel a bit of my pain!"
    Sasuke: "Sorry to intervene but... I can't just watch from the sidelines while Naruto takes all the points..."

PAGE 18:

Suddenly, Tobirama teleports Sasuke and his new-unlocked Perfect Susanoo as they land on the Juubi's back, interrupting it's Bijuu Dama charging.

Sasuke: "If you want to make my friends feel pain... First you must go through me!" (Looks on with a purple glow coming out from his eyes)

Naruto and Minato shoot their Bijuu Dama at the Juubi's direction, as Tobirama teleports him and Sasuke once again.

Editor's text: "EYES, FULL WITH FEELINGS AND EMOTIONS!"

Chapter 646: END

Status
    Mar 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    my status is my name.

Re: Naruto Manga 646: "Emotional Eyes"

wow!!! nic read buddy

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is of great status
    U_U

First Obito says to Minato: "don't talk like your my teacher again!!!"
    and in some other place he says" Minato-Sensei"

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Can you see these
    connections, if you can, you
    will be amazed by how much
    everything is interconnected
    "

This pretty good man .

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry I'm late ...

I was never a fan of sasuke , but i really liked your prediction . nice job bro !

Pathetic Loser. I Hope Everyone Dies's Avatar
    Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like

First, I want to tell you that I may include SOME fanboying text in this prediction, but it's because the last few chapters were all about Naruto getting a power-up and all the spotlight
    Didn't even bother reading after that.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    It's the basic truth of human
    nature that Everybody Lies;
    the only variable is
    "About WHAT?"

this is some shit i wanna happen,i mean my top 3 fav. char.-obito,naruto and sasuke going all out against each other.i loved it.

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    "The most important thing
    for a shinobi is
    teamwork!"

This one was really interesting!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Friend

Quote Originally Posted by Abdaling View Post
    [I]
    PAGE 5:

Obito: "You lied to me... You couldn't fulfill the promise that you gave me... And now I should punish this world for your treachery!"
    Stopped reading when I saw this , dumbass !

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Eat, sleep and be merry

Nice prediction

Banned
    Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✘ D A R K ✘

I see you have an affection towards sasuke , anyways great chapter .

Can see it happening but some of it was far fetched still better than what kishimoto is giving .

Status
    Jan 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    wana mess with me..?? i will
    drag u down to my level and
    beat u up...JUST CHILL

liked it bro

Status
    Apr 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    I Finally Open my Account :)

Perfect! HAHA. i hope sakura will also enter here

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    うずまき 長門

nice read thanks

Status
    May 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    Searching hints

Fanboying? Sasuke is not my favorite, but actually I enjoyed this one... I didn't feel any fanboyism.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    bleh

I don't think Sakura is going to be repeating that running between both of them saying to stop it. No offence but i find it a bit insulting. If it were to happen this time she would probably get hit since it would mean the last time it happened woulda been foreshadowing. Other than that i got no complaints.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am here to restore Order

Excellent prediction I enjoyed every bit of it, except this:

Madara: "He wants to enter Bijuu Mode... In order to activate the Infinite Tsukuyomi!"

The bolded words, NO in hell Obito eneter Tailed beast mode... because he would need to BEFRIEND TEN TAILS and COOPERATE with it while MOLDING HIS CHAKRA WITH IT.

SO just No Bijuu mode for Obito... idk about Ten tails chakra mode... but Obito didn;t have tug war for chakra... so righter not. Instead v1 and v2 could be enough and enjoyabe for eye to see.

Also You forgot that in The latest chapter Naruto was chargining Bijuudama along with Minato and addin Sage chakra to it to enhance it... but you complelty forgot or skipped it on purpouse lol.

Anyway nice efforts and well done even although a bit too short

Status
    Jan 2013
    Where ever JUSTICE is needed , I will decide
    Post Thanks / Like
    "peace ,there is peace
    its within yourself either
    embrase it or deny it ...just
    get there and you'll know true
    peace even though this world
    is at war."

Really interesting

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.

Quote Originally Posted by KCMNaruto View Post
    Excellent prediction I enjoyed every bit of it, except this:

The bolded words, NO in hell Obito eneter Tailed beast mode... because he would need to BEFRIEND TEN TAILS and COOPERATE with it while MOLDING HIS CHAKRA WITH IT.

SO just No Bijuu mode for Obito... idk about Ten tails chakra mode... but Obito didn;t have tug war for chakra... so righter not. Instead v1 and v2 could be enough and enjoyabe for eye to see.

Also You forgot that in The latest chapter Naruto was chargining Bijuudama along with Minato and addin Sage chakra to it to enhance it... but you complelty forgot or skipped it on purpouse lol.

Anyway nice efforts and well done even although a bit too short
    Ofc Obito can go in tailed beast mode. Juubi does not have the necessary control to resist to Obito's sharingan, Obito can force it.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am here to restore Order

Quote Originally Posted by Byron123 View Post
    Ofc Obito can go in tailed beast mode. Juubi does not have the necessary control to resist to Obito's sharingan, Obito can force it.
    Sorry but I disagree complety with you on it my friend.

YOU CAN'T GET TAILED BEAST MODE WITHOUT MOLDING YOUR OWN CHAKRA with TAILED BEAST INSIDE YOU... and IT REQUIRES COOPERATION AND FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN HOST AND BEAST.

So... No matter how Obito struggle to do it, how much shit he can give out HE CAN'T ENTER TAILED BEAST MODE... unless He will be friends with Juubi.

The most I see Obito getting ten tails chakra mode... but I think that it was extent of Sage of six paths power as Juubi Jin and JUUBITO SHOULD BE WEAKER... os only V1 or V2 for Obito... as CONTROL IS ENOUGH...., unless Obito will have tug battle of chakra... lol.

If Kishi makes Obito enter Ten tails chakra mode without SHOWING TUG BATTLE OF CHAKRA actually between Juubi and Obito then IT WILL BE MEGA FAIL !, not even going to say what will happen If Obito will get Tailed beast mode...

This could be The most lame ass pull EVER... nothing can trump that... seriously.

So stop overpowering Obito and giving him cheap powers..., anyway let's wait and see

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fear is what keeps us away
    from living but is also what
    keeps us alive.

YOU CAN'T GET TAILED BEAST MODE WITHOUT MOLDING YOUR OWN CHAKRA with TAILED BEAST INSIDE YOU... and IT REQUIRES COOPERATION AND FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN HOST AND BEAST.

So... No matter how Obito struggle to do it, how much shit he can give out HE CAN'T ENTER TAILED BEAST MODE... unless He will be friends with Juubi.

The most I see Obito getting ten tails chakra mode... but I think that it was extent of Sage of six paths power as Juubi Jin and JUUBITO SHOULD BE WEAKER... os only V1 or V2 for Obito... as CONTROL IS ENOUGH...., unless Obito will have tug battle of chakra... lol.

If Kishi makes Obito enter Ten tails chakra mode without SHOWING TUG BATTLE OF CHAKRA actually between Juubi and Obito then IT WILL BE MEGA FAIL !, not even going to say what will happen If Obito will get Tailed beast mode...

This could be The most lame ass pull EVER... nothing can trump that... seriously.

So stop overpowering Obito and giving him cheap powers..., anyway let's wait and see
    there is nothing cheap in what I said. Yes what you said about friendship might apply to some jinchuuriki but that doesn't mean that this is the rule. What you said about friendship was only applied on Naruto and on Killer Bee but that was not the case for the 4th mizukage. He was said to be one of the few jinchuuriki, second in fact after Killer bee, who could completely control a tailed beast. Well guess what, 4th Mizukage was under Obito's control and Isobu could have been very well under Obito's control since he could have retrieved it from Rin's body. Therefore he forced them into melding their chakra. Sae goes for the edo jinchuuriki. During their fight against Naruto they might all have been able to transform fully but that was because, exactly like in Mizukage's case, they were controlled through the Gedo Mazou and the jins were also controlled through edo and rinnegan. Same rule applies to Obito's case. He will force 10 tails to mould its chakra with him like he did with the 4th mizukage and with all the edo jins later. You were saying?

You should have known by now that I don't say something unless I have ways to back it up.

Last edited by Byron123; 09-08-2013 at 01:20 PM.

Status
    Jun 2013
    Post Thanks / Like
    If only jiraiya was my
    sensei...

so many flashbacks......to be honest,i'm tired of flashbacks....these days i seriously get the feeling tht u can watch naruto shippuden without having to watch naruto at all becoz of the no:of flashbacks...ur prediction had abt 5-6 pages of only flashbacks.......the prediction was okay.........but what happened to the senjutsu bijudama tht naruto and minato had created in the previous chapter

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    もえつきる

Quote Originally Posted by skg1991 View Post
    so many flashbacks......to be honest,i'm tired of flashbacks....these days i seriously get the feeling tht u can watch naruto shippuden without having to watch naruto at all becoz of the no:of flashbacks...ur prediction had abt 5-6 pages of only flashbacks.......the prediction was okay.........but what happened to the senjutsu bijudama tht naruto and minato had created in the previous chapter
    They shooted it in the last page of my prediction, because it was delayed because of Minato's teleportation at Obito.

I'm not overpowering Obito, and I don't like him as a character at all, but how will you explain the last page of the latest chapter? It looks to me like a Bijuu Transformation. Anyway, everyone has a opinion, thanks for sharing yours.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    what Status?

I like the Sasuke flashback, it actually felt emotional, somewhat...

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    live and die for naruto! ~!~

stopped reading after i saw it was about sasuke power up!