Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
    Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Re: Orochimaru is the final villain

Quote Originally Posted by Sachchidanand View Post
    Oro will be better villain then Obito..
    Nah, right now he would have to summon the sage himself to be a better villain than obito

Many things about Oro are still unresolved, for example, his childhood, that white skin thing etc..
    Well all of this can be explained in a flashback as he's dying.

And I don't think after going through that many things(Root, Akatsuki, then attacking Konoha, forming Otogakure etc...), Oro will certainly turn 'good', that much easily..
    Its possible, look at nagato, he helped form the akatsuki & destroyed a village for the sake of "peace". He made a complete 180. Oro wasnt always evil, he was just misguided. He felt emotion when he was fighting his sensei, ive never seen a villain cry while betraying his hometown.

And on top of that how do you think Naruto vs Sasuke will happen??
    Sasuke wants to erase all bijuu from existence.

Status
    Jan 2013
    #Ira4admin #Skorm4gmod
    #Souji4mod.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriousDogg View Post
    I red your theory, nice work, but I don't think he will just w8 for Sasuke, Orochimaru is the pimp, he surely got plan to gain some crazy sh!t, Kishi didn't revived him only for Edo Tensei...
    And I haven't said he will just go with Sasuke, he will rather go for 'Sasuke', and in latest chapter Sasuke had already developed that 'inferiority complex', he won't get power up that much easily, Madara/Obito doesn't care about him...
    The only guy who is left is Oro, Oro admitted that he is powerless to take over Sasuke's body currently, who knows he will bounce back again...

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    well he sounds & looks genuine. & he doesnt seem to be threatening. By his actions & words it sounds like he's just waiting to see what sasuke will become. I think oro has given up on his pursuit of sasuke's eyes & now just wants to do his own thing. I believe kishi is setting him up to die while saving someone, maybe the SA, or maybe just sasuke. But i dont see him as a villain anymore, that's for sure.

Yes, that's more or less my thoughts. Oro explained to Tsunade he is not interested in being the one that changes the world anymore ("the wind"), and while people claim he was lying, it didn't feel like that.

Oro has a kind of settled, laid back nature since he came back, he doesn't feel like a treacherous snake anymore...

Status
    Mar 2013
    Joker

Quote Originally Posted by Zol View Post
    Yes, that's more or less my thoughts. Oro explained to Tsunade he is not interested in being the one that changes the world anymore ("the wind"), and while people claim he was lying, it didn't feel like that.

Oro has a kind of settled, laid back nature since he came back, he doesn't feel like a treacherous snake anymore...
    That's why he is A snake

Status
    Jan 2013
    #Ira4admin #Skorm4gmod
    #Souji4mod.

Nah, right now he would have to summon the sage himself to be a better villain than obito Well all of this can be explained in a flashback as he's dying.
    What about wait and watch then take over Juubi or 'Juubiception'??
    What's the use of Oro if he was only revived for 'Edo tensei'??

Its possible, look at nagato, he helped form the akatsuki & destroyed a village for the sake of "peace". He made a complete 180. Oro wasnt always evil, he was just misguided. He felt emotion when he was fighting his sensei, ive never seen a villain cry while betraying his hometown.
    In Naruto each and every villain has his 'ideology', Nagato's ideology was to bring peace, Naruto was able to TNJ Nagato because Naruto was able to find that 'answer', Orochimaru's motives were totally different 'he wanted to learn all Jutsus', 'He wanted immortality', all of them are self-centered, it is really difficult to TNJ him..
    And talking about this tear in Orochimaru's eye, this is expected since Hiruzen was the one who taught him everything, so it was difficult for him to kill Hiruzen..

Sasuke wants to erase all bijuu from existence.
    Ya but he need power-up, who will give him that??(please don't say he will get Rinnegan, in just few chapters)
    Madara and Obito simply don't care about Sasuke, so Oro must be there to again power-up Sasuke, otherwise Naruto vs Sasuke is of no use...

Last edited by -Sach-; 09-09-2013 at 03:03 PM.

Status
    This user has no status.

@Draphsin no need of trolling Oro fans Kishi already trolled the life out of them
    you're about to become more evil than haters
    shat on character is shat on and delusional fanboys are delusional...
    let them dream, let them hope

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    "Never Give Up" ;)
    !!!

Oro's speech on how people (implying himself) change. Oro is good now
    Oro good ?

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

Quote Originally Posted by Sachchidanand View Post
    What about wait and watch then take over Juubi or 'Juubiception'??
    What's the use of Oro if he was only revived for 'Edo tensei'??
    Nah, taking over the juubi is a stretch, does he even have the proper sealing jutsu? Imo its pretty much wishful thinking, especially considering he has no interest in the war (= no interest in the juubi).

In Naruto each and every villain has his 'ideology', Nagato's ideology was to bring peace, Naruto was able to TNJ Nagato because Naruto was able to find that 'answer', Orochimaru's motives were totally different 'he wanted to learn all Jutsus', 'He wanted immortality', all of them are self-centered, it is really difficult to TNJ him..
    True, his ideals are different. But he changed, his personality has changed & he has a different vibe to him. Do you remember how sinister he acted during part 1? making kakashi sh*t his pants & everything. But now he's almost being carefree, acting like a true ally to tsunade & not because he has to but because he wants to help her.

And talking about this tear in Orochimaru's eye, this is expected since Hiruzen was the one who taught him everything, so it was difficult for him to kill Hiruzen..
    Nagato remorselessly killed jiraiya, Obito remorselessly terrorized minato & kushina. As I said oro is the only villain who has shed a tear from committing such an evil act (unless you count Itachi, but imho his position was different). Other villains do not feel the remorse that oro felt, in a true FV's position, they would relish in the idea that they are powerful enough to take on the entire leaf village, oro feels something, whether it be guilt or remorse the fact is he had some form sadness after what he's done. Conditioned villains do not feel that.

Ya but he need power-up, who will give him that??(please don't say he will get Rinnegan, in just few chapters)
    Madara and Obito simply don't care about Sasuke, so Oro must be there to again power-up Sasuke, otherwise Naruto vs Sasuke is of no use...
    No no no, dont get me wrong. I am a strong advocate against anyone else obtaining the rinnegan. Neither naruto nor sasuke will obtain it. However sasuke may develop his EMS further into a form of PS (Enton PS?), we dont even know the extent of his current powers. Don't expect sasuke to give up just because naruto is stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by itach15 View Post
    Oro good ?
    Yeah, he's a good boy now

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    "Never Give Up" ;)
    !!!

Nah, taking over the juubi is a stretch, does he even have the proper sealing jutsu? Imo its pretty much wishful thinking, especially considering he has no interest in the war (= no interest in the juubi).

True, his ideals are different. But he changed, his personality has changed & he has a different vibe to him. Do you remember how sinister he acted during part 1? making kakashi sh*t his pants & everything. But now he's almost being carefree, acting like a true ally to tsunade & not because he has to but because he wants to help her.

Nagato remorselessly killed jiraiya, Obito remorselessly terrorized minato & kushina. As I said oro is the only villain who has shed a tear from committing such an evil act (unless you count Itachi, but imho his position was different). Other villains do not feel the remorse that oro felt, in a true FV's position, they would relish in the idea that they are powerful enough to take on the entire leaf village, oro feels something, whether it be guilt or remorse the fact is he had some form sadness after what he's done. Conditioned villains do not feel that.

No no no, dont get me wrong. I am a strong advocate against anyone else obtaining the rinnegan. Neither naruto nor sasuke will obtain it. However sasuke may develop his EMS further into a form of PS (Enton PS?), we dont even know the extent of his current powers. Don't expect sasuke to give up just because naruto is stronger.

Yeah, he's a good boy now
    It can give but series will not end with Obito being final villain : P he is a pedophile ... Tobi was better and greater than him

Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I

the Grim Reaper is the Final Villain, he will reap everyone's souls

Status
    Dec 2012
    This user has no status.

It can give but series will not end with Obito being final villain : P he is a pedophile ...

Just STFU. Really.

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

It can give but series will not end with Obito being final villain : P he is a pedophile ... Tobi was better and greater than him
    Tobi = Obito

Obito isnt a pedophile, rin is the same age as him, & when has obito ever shown a sexual interest in her anyways?

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    "Never Give Up" ;)
    !!!

Tobi = Obito

Obito isnt a pedophile, rin is the same age as him, & when has obito ever shown a sexual interest in her anyways?
    He mentioned about she all the time so far ... Obito's fans will show Chapter 629 in which he says his real reasons ... but he spoke and after go: Rin, Rin and Rin again ,Tobi was better than him ,he was mysterious and complex ,but Obito ... now Madara ,Orochimaru and Juubi was better to become final villain than he ...
    Tobi's character was ruined once with his mask for me ..

Last edited by itach15; 09-09-2013 at 04:23 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    ©

He mentioned about she all the time so far ... Obito's fans will show Chapter 629 in which he says his real reasons ... but he spoke and after go: Rin, Rin and Rin again, Tobi was better than him ,he mysterious and complex ,but Obito ... now Madara ,Orochimaru and Juubi was better to become final villain than he ...
    Tobi's character was ruined once with his mask for me
    1. You gotta fix your grammar, barely understandable...

2. You know why obito is mentioning rin? because we finally know who he is, now is the most appropriate time for obito to speak about rin, do you want him to start mentioning rin as tobi? of course not..

3. Of course tobi was more mysterious & complex, we didnt even know his identity for pete's sake. & btw what does that change anyways? He is still the same obito who apparently only talks about rin rin rin. Nothing about his character has changed other than his identity. Tobi's appeal comes from his identity, once that was revealed then the hype died & those who were never fans to begin with decided to abandon his character. You sound like one of them, in fact.

Banned
    Status
    Aug 2012
    "Never Give Up" ;)
    !!!

1. You gotta fix your grammar, barely understandable...

2. You know why obito is mentioning rin? because we finally know who he is, now is the most appropriate time for obito to speak about rin, do you want him to start mentioning rin as tobi? of course not..

3. Of course tobi was more mysterious & complex, we didnt even know his identity for pete's sake. & btw what does that change anyways? He is still the same obito who apparently only talks about rin rin rin. Nothing about his character has changed other than his identity. Tobi's appeal comes from his identity, once that was revealed then the hype died & those who were never fans to begin with decided to abandon his character. You sound like one of them, in fact.
    Sorry for my grammar, but i am the other nation :D but I do not I will change my opinion about Obito

Status
    Jun 2013

no. Orchimaru is now a good guy. Madara will be the final villian.

Status
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    no. Orchimaru is now a good guy. Madara will be the final villian.
    nope it's Uchiha ****in Obito

Status
    Jun 2013

Quote Originally Posted by Totsuka gg Amaterasu gg View Post
    nope it's Uchiha ****in Obito
    First Obito is already the biggest threat in the battlefield right now, so he is gonna be beaten first. Second, Madara is the creator of the eye moon plan so he is gonna be the juubi jinch and the final villian.

Status
    Jan 2013
    #Ira4admin #Skorm4gmod
    #Souji4mod.

This statement of Oro is out of my understanding, I mean he says I have no interest in war, but still helps Sasuke and Alliance??
    Oro is one of those guys whose statements aren't that much credible...

He isn't changed, he 'had to' change, and the reason is that he isn't powerful enough(he admitted it, but we can't say Oro's statement are credible, but he never tried to take over Sasuke's body after reincarnation is a proof of that), he wants to gain power now..Because from Hiruzen fight till now, Oro was behind power, so to say he will seat back and just see Sasuke developing, isn't good character development..People will change, but in Naruto you have to TNJ them to change, and since Oro's ideology is 'power', I doubt he will change this much easily...

Nagato didn't kill Jiraiya, 'Pain' killed him, and talking about Obito and Pain, this guys and their ideologies aren't bounded by what we call feelings and all..Oro had feelings, especially for Hiruzen, unlike this two that's why he wasn't able to kill Hiruzen remorselessly, and I give you for that, but then again it doesn't change the fact that 'he killed Hiruzen', so he overcame that 'phase'..

I heard many people saying that since Naruto had now got KSM, he can beat PS Madara(which is still debatable), but Naruto is going to get powerful(probably will get other half of kyuubi, after Minato's death), what will Sasuke will get to counter that??PS isn't enough to counter Perfect Kyuubi sage mode, it will create a load of difference..
    And if you referred my theory, you will come to know Oro had gone through a lot to gain senju DNA and Madara Uchiha's body, I highly doubt how Hashirama's TNJ can change him that much easily??
    But again it is theory, but who knows what is in Kishi's mind??

Status
    Apr 2011
    うずまき 長門

Quote Originally Posted by Child Of The Great Empire View Post
    Are you Kishi?
    Why are you asking