Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Member Grammar Nazi's Avatar
    Status
    Grammar Nazi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rajshahi
    Posts
    3,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    I jest at anything and
    everything that comes in my
    way
     

    Naruto manga would have been awesome

    If Itachi remained a villain and fought alongside Obtio and Madara.
    His reason for doing this- "I just want to enjoy watching the world burn like I enjoyed killing my pathetic weak clansmen"

    Sasuke joining the battle with Naruto would have added new meaning this way.
    Sasuke could have fought Itachi now to avenge his previous loss at the Uchiha hideout, would have been epic

    If would have made both Naruto and Sasuke look good.
     
         

  2. #2
    第五生まれ Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,597
    Post Thanks / Like
    O..bi...to..?
     

    Re: Naruto manga would have been awesome

    lol that would be pretty awesome.

    Evil Itachi is badass
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,608
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Naruto manga would have been awesome

    It's awesome anyway, but that's be awesome as well.
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Cosman is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    Posts
    7,323
    Post Thanks / Like
    I broke the rules, got banned.
    Please don't make the same
    mistake as me, follow the
    rules.
     

    Re: Naruto manga would have been awesome

    No taka Sasuke, right? No bullshit?

    I'd be down for that.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sennin of Logic's Avatar
    Status
    Sennin of Logic is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    At your argument's funeral
    Posts
    6,608
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hate rude fanboys.
     

    Re: Naruto manga would have been awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Cosman View Post
    No taka Sasuke, right? No bullshit?

    I'd be down for that.
    Yeah, Hebi Sasuke was awesome, Taka Sasuke's.......not.
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member Madarauchiwa's Avatar
    Status
    Madarauchiwa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto manga would have been awesome

    that would mean kabuto was never stopped and there would still be edos around and the hokage would have never been revived which pretty much means you want obito to win the war and start the infinite tsukyiomi
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Grammar Nazi's Avatar
    Status
    Grammar Nazi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rajshahi
    Posts
    3,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    I jest at anything and
    everything that comes in my
    way
     

    Re: Naruto manga would have been awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Madarauchiwa View Post
    that would mean kabuto was never stopped and there would still be edos around and the hokage would have never been revived which pretty much means you want obito to win the war and start the infinite tsukyiomi
    Assuming plot would find its way, someone else would take Itachis role and whatnot
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member Madarauchiwa's Avatar
    Status
    Madarauchiwa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    miami
    Posts
    1,414
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto manga would have been awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Too Hot 4 da Chicks View Post
    Assuming plot would find its way, someone else would take Itachis role and whatnot
    plot already found its way by making itachi good and then having some bullshit plan to put shisuis eye inside a crow inside of naruto that would only activate when it saw itachis eyes lol now if thats not some intense plot no jutsu idk what is.

    theres noone else in the alliance that could have tracked and fought kabuto besides naruto and he was fighting obito
     
         

  9. #9
    Facts > You. scorezor's Avatar
    Status
    scorezor is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    10,031
    Post Thanks / Like
    girls... *shrugs*
     

    Re: Naruto manga would have been awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Too Hot 4 da Chicks View Post
    If Itachi remained a villain and fought alongside Obtio and Madara.
    His reason for doing this- "I just want to enjoy watching the world burn like I enjoyed killing my pathetic weak clansmen"

    Sasuke joining the battle with Naruto would have added new meaning this way.
    Sasuke could have fought Itachi now to avenge his previous loss at the Uchiha hideout, would have been epic

    If would have made both Naruto and Sasuke look good.
    ... no.
     
         

  10. #10
    - UchihaNagashi's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaNagashi is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    -
    Posts
    5,519
    Post Thanks / Like
    GKU > UNIVRZ
     

    Re: Naruto manga would have been awesome

    Then that's too OP. Sasuke wouldn't have EMS, Itachi would use Totsuka to solo the alliance, Nagato would be busting Chou Shinra Tensei countrysize, DSM Kabuto would oblitrate Kages, and Obito and Madara would just sit back and watch the show while drinking tea.

    You see, Itachi is a great factor. He beated thousands of legendary shinobis by beating the head boss.

    Itachi The Solo King - that is.
     
         

  11. #11
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    6,797
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kakashi's #1 Fan
     

    Re: Naruto manga would have been awesome

    Then, Sasuke won't be able to withstand that league w/o getting MS or further implanting for EMS...
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Nagatō's Avatar
    Status
    Nagatō is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    雨隠れの里
    Posts
    17,821
    Post Thanks / Like
    うずまき 長門
     



    Re: Naruto manga would have been awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by Too Hot 4 da Chicks View Post
    If Itachi remained a villain and fought alongside Obtio and Madara.
    His reason for doing this- "I just want to enjoy watching the world burn like I enjoyed killing my pathetic weak clansmen"

    Sasuke joining the battle with Naruto would have added new meaning this way.
    Sasuke could have fought Itachi now to avenge his previous loss at the Uchiha hideout, would have been epic

    If would have made both Naruto and Sasuke look good.
    it would be the end for all
     
         

  13. #13
    Member kingmadara's Avatar
    Status
    kingmadara is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Akatsuki Base
    Posts
    360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Huh...I failed
     

    Re: Naruto manga would have been awesome

    Yeah but wouldn't Itachi die from the disease before he fights in the war ?
     
         

  14. #14
    Banned
    Status
    Bijuu Bomber is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    In threads Solo'ing them (¬‿¬)
    Posts
    5,627
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto manga would have been awesome

    Would've been better if he wasn't revived as an Edo. I miss evil Sasuke..
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Grammar Nazi's Avatar
    Status
    Grammar Nazi is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Rajshahi
    Posts
    3,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    I jest at anything and
    everything that comes in my
    way
     

    Re: Naruto manga would have been awesome

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFang View Post
    Then, Sasuke won't be able to withstand that league w/o getting MS or further implanting for EMS...
    He can always kill Sakura to Obtain MS
     
         

  16. #16
    Member GOD2U's Avatar
    Status
    GOD2U is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,484
    Post Thanks / Like
    the truth in life resides in
    perception.
     

    Re: Naruto manga would have been awesome

    It wouldn't do any good. We all know minato would solo itachi then it would be the same as it is now except Sasuke would be weaker and would only have 3 tomoe Sharingan.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •