Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Academy Student
    Status
    DuhRealSlimShady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto may become juubi's jinchurikki

    This is a little prediction I came up with, not sure if anyone else has the same prediction.

    Once the Juubi reaches it's final form, it starts gaining consciousness. Obito will not have the ability to contain it any longer and it is released out to the open. Some time after Obito may be convinced by Naruto to be good again, doing one last good deed (maybe hurting juubi) that may be a game changer before he dies, apologising to his former sensei minato for being a failure. The Juubi now possessing consciousness, sees Naruto as Rikkudou Sennin and maybe either fears to be captured again or angered and wanting to kill him. After battling for a while (I can't think how Naruto can even stand a chance fighting against the final form Juubi), Naruto enters into the bijuu psyche plane or similar sort and confronts the Juubi. Naruto manages to convince the Juubi by giving him a kool-aid and becomes it's jinchurikki.
     
         

  2. #2
    *★ ★~Elite Member~★ ★ * S A G E's Avatar
    Status
    S A G E is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Hawaii
    Posts
    5,562
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Tobirama, Obito, Nagato,
    Naruto, and Konohamaru fanboy.
    People who go against me are
    mere fodders in comparison.
     

    Re: Naruto may become juubi's jinchurikki

    It's bound to happen since he's the child of prophecy, aka Rikudo's reincarnation.
     
         

  3. #3
    サラマンダ Lyke's Avatar
    Status
    Lyke is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    5,573
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dragon Slayer
     

    Re: Naruto may become juubi's jinchurikki

    IMO he wouldn't leave Kurama, but If all tailed beasts fuse to become Juubi It's possible, so that he can talk to every biju
     
         

  4. #4
    Rëaper's Avatar
    Status
    Rëaper is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Shaman Kingdom
    Posts
    9,117
    Post Thanks / Like
    つ ◕_◕ ༽つAMENO༼ つ
    ◕_◕ ༽つ
     



    Re: Naruto may become juubi's jinchurikki

    He doesnt rly need any more power ups,Sasuke is left behind in the dust as is right now
    No sense in expanding the gap
     
         

  5. #5
    ☐ ☐ ☐ ☐™ D R E X's Avatar
    Status
    D R E X is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    5,649
    Post Thanks / Like
    ✘ D A R K ✘
     

    Re: Naruto may become juubi's jinchurikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Lyke View Post
    IMO he wouldn't leave Kurama, but If all tailed beasts fuse to become Juubi It's possible, so that he can talk to every biju
    I second this !
     
         

  6. #6
    The Monkey King *Lesula*'s Avatar
    Status
    *Lesula* is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    907
    Post Thanks / Like
    Rise Above!
     

    Re: Naruto may become juubi's jinchurikki

    Quote Originally Posted by DuhRealSlimShady View Post
    This is a little prediction I came up with, not sure if anyone else has the same prediction.

    Once the Juubi reaches it's final form, it starts gaining consciousness. Obito will not have the ability to contain it any longer and it is released out to the open. Some time after Obito may be convinced by Naruto to be good again, doing one last good deed (maybe hurting juubi) that may be a game changer before he dies, apologising to his former sensei minato for being a failure. The Juubi now possessing consciousness, sees Naruto as Rikkudou Sennin and maybe either fears to be captured again or angered and wanting to kill him. After battling for a while (I can't think how Naruto can even stand a chance fighting against the final form Juubi), Naruto enters into the bijuu psyche plane or similar sort and confronts the Juubi. Naruto manages to convince the Juubi by giving him a kool-aid and becomes it's jinchurikki.
    You don't say. .
     
         

  7. #7
    Panda The Western Wheel's Avatar
    Status
    The Western Wheel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    2,125
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo
     

    Re: Naruto may become juubi's jinchurikki

    Ten tail kuruma coming up... and yes.. the Kool-aid...
     
         

  8. #8
    Academy Student
    Status
    DuhRealSlimShady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto may become juubi's jinchurikki

    Quote Originally Posted by Rëaper View Post
    He doesnt rly need any more power ups,Sasuke is left behind in the dust as is right now
    No sense in expanding the gap
    Naruto wouldn't be the Juubi's jinchurikki as a power up, or even care how much stronger he is to Sasuke anymore. He'll do it just to save the Juubi and the world.
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member AllomnisymbolsparttwoT's Avatar
    Status
    AllomnisymbolsparttwoT is offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    everyewhere and anywhere
    Posts
    5,248
    Post Thanks / Like
    ._. i am
    all!._.>⌐■■and i
    embodies all
    things⌐■_■also beware i
    use cheat
    codes!<(((o)))>::<(((
    o)))> [IMG] [/IMG]
    SINGLE = stress is now gone
    Life's easier :I
     

    Re: Naruto may become juubi's jinchurikki

    The Juubi already has a consciousness :I
     
         

  10. #10
    - UchihaNagashi's Avatar
    Status
    UchihaNagashi is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    -
    Posts
    5,499
    Post Thanks / Like
    GKU > UNIVRZ
     

    Re: Naruto may become juubi's jinchurikki

    Quote Originally Posted by S A G E View Post
    It's bound to happen since he's the child of prophecy, aka Rikudo's reincarnation.
    Getting tired of your sh*t S A G E. It's not gonna happen.
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,502
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto may become juubi's jinchurikki

    if the rikudo wanted a reincarnation or someone to be powerful like him, he would have had one kid with all his powers instead of two with his powers split
    being as strong as the sage is peace through power-older son's ideals
     
         

  12. #12
    Academy Student
    Status
    DuhRealSlimShady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto may become juubi's jinchurikki

    Quote Originally Posted by AllomnisymbolsparttwoT View Post
    The Juubi already has a consciousness :I
    By consciousness I mean the ability to process information, Juubi at the moment is just a mindless beast. There is a chapter that explains this but I can't be bothered to look it up.
     
         

  13. #13
    Academy Student
    Status
    DuhRealSlimShady is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    29
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto may become juubi's jinchurikki

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    if the rikudo wanted a reincarnation or someone to be powerful like him, he would have had one kid with all his powers instead of two with his powers split
    being as strong as the sage is peace through power-older son's ideals
    Dude, he has as much choice at reincarnating as you and me. He didn't choose, he just died. And happened to reincarnated. I'm not sure you understand what the word means.
     
         

  14. #14
    国王 kunde's Avatar
    Status
    kunde is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    宮殿
    Posts
    5,186
    Post Thanks / Like
    chillin...
     

    Re: Naruto may become juubi's jinchurikki

    He wont become juubi jinchuriki. . as he said lately he will free the bijuu's inside juubi and become the jinchuriki of 9 bijuu's. . just like sage did after creating them
     
         

  15. #15
    Academy Student Naruto Rasengan Shuriken's Avatar
    Status
    Naruto Rasengan Shuriken is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    22
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fanboys, fanboys everywhere!
     

    Re: Naruto may become juubi's jinchurikki

    Naruto Is already the jubys jinchuriki Cuz he has all the biju chakra and (dont know about shukaku)and Garra has a little of his chakra so... Another Jubbi or ten tail Kurama is possible +Where in the holy **** are DE KAGES AND OROCHI-WIENER!!!!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •