Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,369
    Location
    World That Never Was
    I See The Truth
     

    another reason why sasuke ororo might be the final villain

    Majority seems to still think sauske oro and the others will be the final villains and u just might be right why

    well if u scroll up and look at the top of the page where it says naruto base note that sasuke oro and the others are still

    on the left side with madara obito the zetsu and incomplete juubi and the middle it shows half of sasuke and naruto's face so there u go

    narutobase has not changed that design at all


    despite those same people saving the alliance





    forgot to add who knows maybe some in narutobase works with kishi and his minions or know some of them u never know










    I know majority of u are thinking dumb thread stupid thread wtf is this guy smoking well u just might be right

    i made this thread out of boredom and a be crazy if i was right thought???






    btw im getting a ps4 i gave up on xbox and

    i cant wait for Winds of Winter book 6 of Game of Thrones

    Vikings Season 2 oh hail Ragnar!

    Catching Fire

    Cod Ghosts

    etc.
     
         
    Last edited by RasenUchihaChaos; 09-09-2013 at 04:31 PM.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Asu Be's Avatar
    Status
    Asu Be is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,140
    heellooo
     

    Re: another reason why sasuke ororo might be the final villain

    why the ps4 ? whats wrong with the xbox one ?
     
         

  3. #3
    TheOriginalFatPapi ShishaMastah420's Avatar
    Status
    ShishaMastah420 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,661
    Location
    The White House roof.
    Polar Bear Furrr.
     

    Re: another reason why sasuke ororo might be the final villain

    PS users are ShytzBat crazy.
     
         

  4. #4
    Banned
    Status
    Bijuu Bomber is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,627
    Location
    In threads Solo'ing them (¬‿¬)
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: another reason why sasuke ororo might be the final villain

    Joining the Playstation side?

    .....good..all according to plan...
     
         

  5. #5
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: another reason why sasuke ororo might be the final villain

    Xbox has better games

    Btw obito is the FV
     
         

  6. #6
    Premium User Bronze's Avatar
    Status
    Bronze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,566
    .
     

    Re: another reason why sasuke ororo might be the final villain

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    Xbox has better games

    Btw obito is the FV
    PS3 has better background and looks more realistic than Xbox though. you can even play online for free while Xbox, you have to pay for it. PS3 > Xbox believe you me.

    OT: Madara will be the final villian.
     
         

  7. #7
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: another reason why sasuke ororo might be the final villain

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    PS3 has better background and looks more realistic than Xbox though. you can even play online for free while Xbox, you have to pay for it. PS3 > Xbox believe you me.

    OT: Madara will be the final villian.
    I like both systems pretty much the same (games are what I really care about), I had a PS1 & PS2, some of the best systems I ever played, however nothing compares to the games I played on the xbox systems.

    The titles make xbox > playstation, even though the system may be better. The free online really makes up for alot, however the PS controller is utter garbage (yes the controller does matter ). I have had more fun overall on my xbox system due to the games.
     
         

  8. #8
    Premium User Bronze's Avatar
    Status
    Bronze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    14,566
    .
     

    Re: another reason why sasuke ororo might be the final villain

    Quote Originally Posted by Draphsin View Post
    I like both systems pretty much the same (games are what I really care about), I had a PS1 & PS2, some of the best systems I ever played, however nothing compares to the games I played on the xbox systems.

    The titles make xbox > playstation, even though the system may be better. The free online really make up for alot, however the PS controller is utter garbage (yes the controller does matter ). I have had more fun overall on my xbox system due to the games.
    yeah i had PS1 and PS2 but in 2009, i bought Xbox. But you do realize that PS3 is much better than PS2 specially the games. In PS3, the graphic background and the cars in GTA IV look better than Xbox. hell even call of duty and battlefield in PS3 are better.

    i do agree that Xbox consoles are better though.

    let me show u a comparisin in games in PS3 and Xbox:


    this isn't even the topic of the thread but i will talk to u later
     
         

  9. #9
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    7,369
    Location
    World That Never Was
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: another reason why sasuke ororo might be the final villain

    lol i unintentionally turned this into a game thread suprised they havent booted this to the game section



    since not many payed attention to the top paragraphs
     
         

  10. #10
    ▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    ' ~ Dantee ~ ' is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    34,795
    Location
    On my alt account moderating.
    #FreeMacho
     

    Re: another reason why sasuke ororo might be the final villain

    Playstation ftw.
     
         

  11. #11
    第五世代 Draphsin's Avatar
    Status
    Draphsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    13,599
    Location
    Canada
    ©
     

    Re: another reason why sasuke ororo might be the final villain

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    yeah i had PS1 and PS2 but in 2009, i bought Xbox. But you do realize that PS3 is much better than PS2 specially the games. In PS3, the graphic background and the cars in GTA IV look better than Xbox. hell even call of duty and battlefield in PS3 are better.

    i do agree that Xbox consoles are better though.

    let me show u a comparisin in games in PS3 and Xbox:


    this isn't even the topic of the thread but i will talk to u later
    Yeah PS3 really stepped up in terms of graphics & performance (nice vid), I like to think of it as a mini computer, but I just found the xbox to be a more enjoyable experience overall.

    & yeah it is but w/e, lol
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •