Page 1 of 3 123 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 62
  1. #1
    Senior Member Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    So i would like to state my own reasons why i believe Madara is not really a bad guy like some people think he is, so please try to understand and don't be annoying or troll, just give your own reasons that's all.

    SO ENJOY


    What is Madara's Ultimate Goal? we all know. it is to be become the juubi jinchuriki and by using its great power, he can cast a genjutsu on the world where he will control everyone by giving them their dreams and everything they wish. its basically Heaven. If you ask me, and in my own opinion, i think that is a good idea. Not only by this Wars and hatred will be gone forever, but also you have an absolute happiness, good, world of winners as Madara described it:





    It is the life you can ever wish. Yes i know most of you if not all will disagree with me but do you really think people are gonna ever understand each other like Jiraiya foolish ideal or Naruto erasing everyone's hatred and then that is it, wow peace has finally existed. Please don't be foolish, people will never understand each other no matter what. why? because we are stupid. What Madara is doing is to force everyone to understand each other by genjutsu. yes its against their will but that's how you can achieve true peace IMHO.

    Moving own...now that we know Madara goal is, we can easily justify his actions. So lets to take it to another step:

    Peace is a state of harmony characterized by the lack of violence, conflict behaviors and the freedom from fear of violence

    ^ this is what Madara really wants, i am pretty sure all people want peace but if you were to achieve peace, you're gonna have to require as much as power as you can as well as sacrifice the most important things. Madara had to do as much as he can so he can achieve peace:

    1-His bother gave him his eyes so he can awaken a greater power which is EMS.
    2-Face Hashirama Senju to battle of death so he can steal his DNA for greater power.
    3-Awakened the Rinnegan to summon Gedo Mazo where everything will start form now.
    4-Lived so long, long enough to meet his successor who will lead the world to true peace.

    But of course, Madara had to kill a lot of people and sacrifice all for the sake of Peace. Madara all of his strength away just for the sake peace, he lived century + in pain and suffering just for the sake of peace, gave his knowledge and power to Obito so he can achieve peace.

    Madara had to do unbelievable number of things for greater good of course. Lets see how Hashirama describes a shinobi:


    Shinobi are the people who have to do anything so they can achieve their dreams and what has Madara been doing all of time? he done everything so he can achieve his dream which is to bring true peace on the world.

    1-Hashirama killed uchiha and many many many people so he can achieve his dream which is balance the power between all ninjas to achieve peace.

    2-Nagato killed women + babies + old people and destroyed everything so he can achieve peace through the ultimate forbidden jutsu to bring peace.

    3-Itachi killed his own family and clan so war happen which will kill people, therefore taking the idea of achieving peace.

    ^^ all of you are gonna agree that these 3 examples are good people but so is Madara, he is good person who wants to achieve peace but in a different which is the definition of shinobi. Everyone do things in their own way so they can achieve their goals.

    Madara is indeed a good hearted person who wants to erase hatred and sadness and build a world of true happiness:


    ^^

    Edit


    i have edited this thread to strengthen my argument and my belief why Madara is indeed not evil because of today's chapter.


    as you can see, Madara did became like this because of how the shinobi system has been cursed because of the fruit that grants great power which leads to others get berserk and fight against each other. very same reason to Obito.

    i kinda of agree with Madara because this shinobi system has twisted many people like:

    1-Sasuke
    2-Nagato because of the shinobi wars
    3-Obito(http://img.mangastream.to/manga/naruto/629/018.png)
    4-Kisame thought the world was a lie

    so many people have became twisted by the shinobi system. Madara's actions are justified due to the fact this system will keep on going and many deaths will happen and lead to wars yet again. Madara wants to prevent that. Madara doesn't want this to happen. how can he be a bad guy? Madara is going all of this is because he wants peace.


    Conclusion = Madara is good person who wants peace and he wants to achieve it but in different way.

    Thank You...Madara Rules
     
         
    Last edited by Dimitri Rascalov; 09-11-2013 at 01:46 AM.

  2. #2
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Madara = Bad guy.

    Madara = killer of innocent people

    Madara = destroyer of peace

    Madara = Dictator.

    Shall I keep going? Madara is raw ass villain, don't make him into a sissy with this "He just wants peace in a different way". Tf is this corny sh*t.

    Nice thread....






    Also, Hashirama defended... lmao your boyfriend Madara was the one who wanted to keep the war going.
     
         

  3. #3
    Beyond the Boundary Fiddstx's Avatar
    Status
    Fiddstx is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    0-
    Posts
    5,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Ceilings
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Well it's all perception it depends on how you see things which makes something Good or bad. Of course there are things that are universally wrong, but for madara that's not the case.
     
         

  4. #4
    8 Tails Jinchuriki Killer B's Avatar
    Status
    Killer B is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,783
    Post Thanks / Like
    Octopops
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Thats true but he also wants to take away peoples free will....
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Madara = Bad guy.

    Madara = killer of innocent people

    Madara = destroyer of peace

    Madara = Dictator.

    Shall I keep going? Madara is raw ass villain, don't make him into a sissy with this "He just wants peace in a different way". Tf is this corny sh*t.

    Nice thread....






    Also, Hashirama defended... lmao your boyfriend Madara was the one who wanted to keep the war going.
    so you agree hashirama is also a bad guy because he killed people by dividing the bijuu which leads to the great wars.
     
         

  6. #6
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddstx View Post
    Well it's all perception it depends on how you see things which makes something Good or bad. Of course there are things that are universally wrong, butfor madara that's not the case.
    Waging war out of selfish goals = Universally wrong.

    Taking away someone's will to live and express = Universally wrong

    Tsukuyomi itsefl = Universally wrong.

    Killing people for pleasure = Universally wrong.
     
         

  7. #7
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    so you agree hashirama is also a bad guy because he killed people by dividing the bijuu which leads to the great wars.
    Obito disagrees... Madara actually killed people.. and tailed beasts didn't lead into the great wars.. the god damn idiotic humans of Naruto-verse did.
     
         

  8. #8
    Prophetic Troll Slayer FemmeFatale's Avatar
    Status
    FemmeFatale is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Spirit Realm
    Posts
    11,188
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trolls always get my threads
    deleted.
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Let me tell you something, that you all will never forget....

    "No one is evil in Naruto, That are all just Attentions Whores, who want to be the Diva of the series and what everyone to pay attention to them, then about the villains only seek attention. Hey the hero does too. It's like a reality tv show really, but with ninja and weapons."
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Obito disagrees... Madara actually killed people.. and tailed beasts didn't lead into the great wars.. the god damn idiotic humans of Naruto-verse did.
    Hashirama killed people as well against the uchiha war so what's your point? i see. you keep covering every bad thing Hashirama has done and you call him a good guy yet when Madara goal is good thing you go say he is bad guy. well i am not arguing with you anyway since you don't know what you talk about.
     
         

  10. #10
    Lie Seeker BlastIt's Avatar
    Status
    BlastIt is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Waiting for a ban sometimes soon.
    Posts
    6,874
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seeking truths via my orbs.
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    He's a baod guy. And Madara does rule.

    In your own little genjutsu.
     
         

  11. #11
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    Hashirama killed people as well against the uchiha war so what's your point? i see. you keep covering every bad thing Hashirama has done and you call him a good guy yet when Madara goal is good thing you go say he is bad guy. well i am not arguing with you anyway since you don't know what you talk about.
    DEFENSE.... understand what that means. All are evil in war. However, when even the Uchiha wanted peace with the Senju, your buddy Madara wanted to rage on war. READ THE MANGA. I'm not covering anything, everything i say is visible in the manga. WHO WAS THE ONE WHO DECLARED WAR AGAINST HASHIRAMA?? oh yes Madara..

    Ok if you like someone controlling your life then go be a slave .... thats your personal agenda. But don't come here supporting that slavery crap with " Madara goal is good thing".
     
         

  12. #12
    Beyond the Boundary Fiddstx's Avatar
    Status
    Fiddstx is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    0-
    Posts
    5,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Ceilings
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Waging war out of selfish goals = Universally wrong.

    Taking away someone's will to live and express = Universally wrong

    Tsukuyomi itsefl = Universally wrong.

    Killing people for pleasure = Universally wrong.
    Well let's think about perception for a minute killing is wrong whether it's raging a war for power or fighting to protect something. Either way your ending someones life for your own gain, which is selfish but perception makes you feel your in the right and the other is in the wrong. Minato killing one thousand ninja in the war makes him seem like a villian in somes eyes. It's all perception.
     
         
    Last edited by Fiddstx; 09-09-2013 at 11:20 PM.

  13. #13
    Moonlight Slayer Gerkak's Avatar
    Status
    Gerkak is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between two states of being
    Posts
    5,994
    Post Thanks / Like
    Swift as a midnight breeze in
    the moonlit night
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Depends on the definition of peace really. And which one is perceived as better
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Gerkak View Post
    Depends on the definition of peace really. And which one is perceived as better
    that's what i am trying to say. Everyone wants peace but it depends on how they wanna achieve it.
     
         

  15. #15
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddstx View Post
    Well let's think about perception for a minute killing is wrong whether it's raging a war for power or fighting to protect something. Either way your ending someones life for your own gain, which is selfish but perception makes you feel your in the right and the other is in the wrong. Minato killing one thousand ninja in the war makes him seem like a villian in somes eyes. It's all perception.
    You said universally, I gave you universally. If you think Hitler did good things, that your choice. And kudos to you for having that logic.


    Sadly, Naruto isn't about your perception... it has set of laws that define what a villain is.
     
         

  16. #16
    |̲̅̅●̲(ℭℌґїs ℬґøẘη)●̲̅̅| Confucius's Avatar
    Status
    Confucius is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    13,661
    Post Thanks / Like
    Real knowledge is to know the
    extent of one's ignorance ~
    Confucius
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    No Bad guys here. Perception and moral values is what we perceive as bad and good. I agree with @★Fiddstx.
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member Pumpkin Ninja's Avatar
    Status
    Pumpkin Ninja is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,184
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    How can he be a bad guy? He's too cute and innocent.
    http://dailyanimeart.files.wordpress...-hashirama.png
     
         

  18. #18
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Kichiro Fujimoto View Post
    No Bad guys here. Perception and moral values is what we perceive as bad and good. I agree with @★Fiddstx.
    Or you simply aren't part of the society....
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    You said universally, I gave you universally. If you think Hitler did good things, that your choice. And kudos to you for having that logic.


    Sadly, Naruto isn't about your perception... it has set of laws that define what a villain is.
    no just no. when did Hitler ever wanted peace? last time i checked, he wanted world domination and killed millions of people because his pathetic ideals about the jews. that's not peace. you're linking different people with different goal.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Transcendence's Avatar
    Status
    Transcendence is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    6,418
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Assuming Madara's actions and motives are true; it is two pronged. His actions that he committed and through Obito (who committed far more) were absolutely heinous and terrible; that's a bad person. But his goal, although morally repulsing, has a goal to it that has him thinking he is doing the good for the world as it is. So he isn't inherently bad. You could say he's a product of his environment; but his actions thus far are pretty abysmal and warrant the "Bad Guy" title.
     
         

  21. #21
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    no just no. when did Hitler ever wanted peace? last time i checked, he wanted world domination and killed millions of people because his pathetic ideals about the jews. that's not peace. you're linking different people with different goal.
    Go reread history smartass. Hitler's main agenda was to make his country the successful nation.

    Madara wants world domination.. if he wanted peace.. he would be promoting peace, not calling people pathetic and taking the rights of others =].


    He saw the Jews as a threat.. eliminated them. Madara sees the alliance as a threat.. is eliminating them.
     
         

  22. #22
    「 レ工尸ヨ尺 」 SasukeTheViper EMS's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeTheViper EMS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Posts
    14,412
    Post Thanks / Like
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    There is no way in which one can truly define 'good' and 'bad'; it all depends on how one chooses to perceive things.
     
         

  23. #23
    Senior Member Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Quote Originally Posted by KingHashirama View Post
    Go reread history smartass. Hitler's main agenda was to make his country the successful nation.

    Madara wants world domination.. if he wanted peace.. he would be promoting peace, not calling people pathetic and taking the rights of others =].


    He saw the Jews as a threat.. eliminated them. Madara sees the alliance as a threat.. is eliminating them.
    you really have no idea what you are talking about trust me. how old are you?

    go read the top 10 most evil people in history and you will see Hitler in top 5 because he killed innocent people for no reason.

    jew weren't even threat at that time because most of them were poor. hitler hated them for no reason. he changed laws of school and made school boys and girls see the jew as a joke. do you even what the holocaust was?

    i wont be teaching you history because you should have a teacher for that.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member Dimitri Rascalov's Avatar
    Status
    Dimitri Rascalov is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    13,152
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Transcendence View Post
    Assuming Madara's actions and motives are true; it is two pronged. His actions that he committed and through Obito (who committed far more) were absolutely heinous and terrible; that's a bad person. But his goal, although morally repulsing, has a goal to it that has him thinking he is doing the good for the world as it is. So he isn't inherently bad. You could say he's a product of his environment; but his actions thus far are pretty abysmal and warrant the "Bad Guy" title.
    true but overall Madara wanted peace which makes a little of a good person despite the things he has done. but in the end he wants good not bad.
     
         

  25. #25
    Respected and Feared KingHashirama's Avatar
    Status
    KingHashirama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    19,736
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flamio sir, flam-i-o
     

    Re: Is Madara A Bad Guy Or A Good Guy? Please Read

    Quote Originally Posted by Madara Rules View Post
    you really have no idea what you are talking about trust me. how old are you?

    go read the top 10 most evil people in history and you will see Hitler in top 5 because he killed innocent people for no reason.

    jew weren't even threat at that time because most of them were poor. hitler hated them for no reason. he changed laws of school and made school boys and girls see the jew as a joke. do you even what the holocaust was?

    i wont be teaching you history because you should have a teacher for that.
    And Madara is at the top of evil people in Naruto.. lmao. You think the shinobi world considers him a hero??

    HE VIEWED ... it doesn't matter if they were or weren't.. he viewed them as a threat.. And why are you telling me stuff i already know? So you call Hitler evil.. but call someone like Madara a good guy.... where the logic?
     
         

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •