Page 3 of 3 « First 123
    Master of Wind and Water Blizzard589's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Most Powerful Elemental Ninjutsu

I like how half the people on the first page (which is all I have time to read) didn't actually read the first post and just responded to the title. Good job, folks.

Anyways...

Strongest wind release: Is not Fuuton: Rasenshuriken although I disagree with your reasons for omitting it. It's a fuuton. I think the hurricane with slicing winds in it could be much stronger. Like Temari's Weasel Sickle summon thing but on a much larger scale.

Strongest fire release: Is not Amaterasu. Amaterasu is from a kekkai genkai and is considered Enton, not Katon. Strongest fire would be some sort of hellfire that would come up outta the ground and devour everything in a 1 mile radius.

Strongest water release: Could be a giant tsunami as was already said.

Strongest earth release: Could be a giant crater monster thing like from the beginning of the Return of the Jedi

Strongest lightning relase: Could be something like Kirin but on a larger scale.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Because Naruto has so much chakra and so dose the Fox in Him. And the Fox Chakra burns to the touch. Naruto could add wind to the Fox chakra creating a nuclear type wind as seen in A-Booms that not only blow down buildings but set them on fire and turns everything to ash.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Because Naruto has so much chakra and so dose the Fox in Him. And the Fox Chakra burns to the touch. Naruto could add wind to the Fox chakra creating a nuclear type wind as seen in A-Booms that not only blow down buildings but set them on fire and turns everything to ash.
    an A-Bomb? Thats certainly new.

I was wondering... how would a S ranked hyoton defensive tech stand up to Amaterasu?

Hyoton is a combination of wind and water. Wind is a weaker to fire in the cycle. But water is fire's weakness. So if wind supercools water into ice should that trump fire's greatest tech?

Page 3 of 3 « First 123