30. You may not vote on this poll
  • EMS

20 66.67%
  • Sage Mode?

10 33.33%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Leaf Academy at the basement can you visit me?
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Default more powerful EMS or Sage Mode?

so basically since Naruto and Sasuke are going to go all out hopefully pretty soon i just want to see which is more powerful. Naruto's Sage Mode or Sasuke's EMS that he just received.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Default more powerful EMS or Sage Mode?

Its a ridiculous question . If only sage mode was enough then naruto did not have to control the kyubi

Status
    Apr 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The power of SM is relative to your amount of physical chakra

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by wahmad4u View Post
    Its a ridiculous question . If only sage mode was enough then naruto did not have to control the kyubi
    I think you're underestimating the power that Naruto gains during Sage Mode. He did beat most of the Pain's with just one clone if I remember right. (Of course God Realm didn't have his power at the time, and they were later revived by Hell Realm...) And Naruto could have up to three clones at that time, maybe more by now. There is only one Sasuke. If Naruto lands so much as one hit, it could be game over.

Senior Member eyesofthekyuubi44's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm gonna have to say EMS Sasuke.

Apparently, Naruto said he can't beat Sasuke who has the Mangekyo. Now I don't care what Sage Mode fanboys say, since I'm a fairly good Sage Mode fanboy myself, but Naruto said he can't beat him and only Naruto knows if it's for real or not.

Though I don't know what EMS does quite yet, I'm sure that if a Naruto who has learned Sage Mode cannot win against a regular MS Sasuke, then EMS would be too much to handle.

The Nine-Tails chakra is going to make this battle much easier, and whatever "that" jutsu is.

Now that these recent chapters have come out, I actually believe that the "that jutsu" that Jiraiya was talking about before Naruto went to Sunagakure was a specific jutsu, not the Oodama Rasengan like I so wrongly told people.

I wondered why he held it back against Pain, who was by far his toughest enemy. Now I think it is because it is a Kyuubi related jutsu. I seriously hope it's not a Kyuubi Rasengan, but whatever it is, it could be the key to defeating Sasuke. Not Sage Mode.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ems will lose. Sure you can let see your opponents moves and copy their jutsu,but thats all it does when talking about uses in a fight.

Sage mode is better because to master is a hard thing to do. You don't feel as much damage as you normally would and the charka is natrual energy.

Sasuke & Naruto

Sasuke
    Just cause he's got(getting0 ems doesn't mean anything. If at anything it proves how weak he is. sasuke just got his ms and he was starting to go blind. Itachi had his for years and didnt start to go blind until shippuden. Sasuke relies to much on his sharingan which in the end will be his down fall.

Naruto
    Naruto has an arsenal of jutsu that we have yet to seen. The rasengan will definitely protect him against Kirin should sasuke use it (if u disagree i'll explain). He has sage mode which give him tons of charka and cut any damage done to him in half. Plus the kyuubi will not allow any harm (seriuos harm that is)to Naruto so its practically as if he is not even getting hit. Sasuke in the end will run out of charka while naruto as of this moment appears to have an infinte amount. Killer Bee which may also be in fray once sasuke and naruto start to fight (assuming Kisame doesn't attack first and waits for the battle to start), will teach naruto how to gain control over the kyuubi. So Naruto is in a position where Sasuke doesn't stand a chance.

x

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post

Apparently, Naruto said he can't beat Sasuke who has the Mangekyo. Now I don't care what Sage Mode fanboys say, since I'm a fairly good Sage Mode fanboy myself, but Naruto said he can't beat him and only Naruto knows if it's for real or not.

Though I don't know what EMS does quite yet, I'm sure that if a Naruto who has learned Sage Mode cannot win against a regular MS Sasuke, then EMS would be too much to handle.

The Nine-Tails chakra is going to make this battle much easier, and whatever "that" jutsu is.

Now that these recent chapters have come out, I actually believe that the "that jutsu" that Jiraiya was talking about before Naruto went to Sunagakure was a specific jutsu, not the Oodama Rasengan like I so wrongly told people.

I wondered why he held it back against Pain, who was by far his toughest enemy. Now I think it is because it is a Kyuubi related jutsu. I seriously hope it's not a Kyuubi Rasengan, but whatever it is, it could be the key to defeating Sasuke. Not Sage Mode.
    Naruto underestimates himself when he compares himself to Sasuke if you haven't noticed

Status
    Oct 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i voted for the EMS, i must say i was not certin, but when i looked at the story is makes sense, naruto has gotten a power up for ever on of sasukes. people always say sasuke always get's power- ups. Yes that is a little true but sasuke had to play catch- up at first (not in skill) examples sasuke had to get enhacements for increased speed, healing, and ect. with the fox naruto already had increased healing, speed, and pure power.

but even though naruto knew less than sasuke he has always been more powerful. think back to when sasuke first left the village, he say what naruto's baby rasengan did to the water tower, when his own tech did not do the same. now don't get me wrong there is a difference in power and skill. naruto is learning things he missed so watch what happens when he gets his skill's up.

now to my reason for voting EMS, the writer seems to be writing like this.

sasuke Naruto
    Normal Sharagan Ransegan and a little fox power
    MS Sage Mode
    EMS Sage Mode + 9tails control

but what's crazy is the end result is a win for naruto.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KASTAWAY View Post
    i voted for the EMS, i must say i was not certin, but when i looked at the story is makes sense, naruto has gotten a power up for ever on of sasukes. people always say sasuke always get's power- ups. Yes that is a little true but sasuke had to play catch- up at first (not in skill) examples sasuke had to get enhacements for increased speed, healing, and ect. with the fox naruto already had increased healing, speed, and pure power.

but even though naruto knew less than sasuke he has always been more powerful. think back to when sasuke first left the village, he say what naruto's baby rasengan did to the water tower, when his own tech did not do the same. now don't get me wrong there is a difference in power and skill. naruto is learning things he missed so watch what happens when he gets his skill's up.

now to my reason for voting EMS, the writer seems to be writing like this.

sasuke Naruto
    Normal Sharagan Ransegan and a little fox power
    MS Sage Mode
    EMS Sage Mode + 9tails control

but what's crazy is the end result is a win for naruto.
    im tired of having explain this Naruto is going to crush sasuke. Kishi in the end will make it a land-slide but in all reality in power naruto is way more superior; in skill sasuke already had that just because he was a Uchiha naruto had work for it. I liked to think that the person who earned their power and skill would be better then the one who had theirs handed to them on a silver plater, i mean wouldn't you...i hope you would 2.

p.s. How many anime shows like this have you ever seen when the main character ever loses?!

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

EMS is stronger.As naruto said himself,If he wants to beat sasuke he has to have not only the power of a sage but also the power of the kyubi

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As of right now the EMS is stronger. But this will change rapidly once Naruto finishes training with the Bee.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by wahmad4u View Post
    This blasphema is using logic to deduce a simple point!!

How dare he!!

Kill the blasphema!!!

Its obviously sage mode, sage mode cant lose to anything.

Sage mode Jiraiya can dodge and cancel Itachis amaterasu by moving faster than the speed of light, SM J man can cancel tsukyomi, because, its sage mode, frog song, pa toad random words to do with sage mode to prove myself right.

And SM J man can get through yatas mirror because...its sage mode, frog song, pa toad, blah blah, sage mode, and its sage mode.

If thats not enough evidence to sway you then you must simply be an uchiha fanboy

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink3 View Post
    This blasphema is using logic to deduce a simple point!!

How dare he!!

Kill the blasphema!!!

Its obviously sage mode, sage mode cant lose to anything.

Sage mode Jiraiya can dodge and cancel Itachis amaterasu by moving faster than the speed of light, SM J man can cancel tsukyomi, because, its sage mode, frog song, pa toad random words to do with sage mode to prove myself right.

And SM J man can get through yatas mirror because...its sage mode, frog song, pa toad, blah blah, sage mode, and its sage mode.

If thats not enough evidence to sway you then you must simply be an uchiha fanboy
    It has not been established whether Sage mode can/will beat Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi. So both sides can say whatever they want. Who is right will be established sooner or later.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Ham View Post
    It has not been established whether Sage mode can/will beat Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi. So both sides can say whatever they want. Who is right will be established sooner or later.
    There was a poll, Jiraiya won, so it must be Jiraiya

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Usually I side with Itachi, and get streams of senju fanboys screaming down my throat and one lone voice of Kenshin supporting me.

So I have decided to use these senju fanboys logic and make clone posts similar to what they type and how they show evidence, and I get grilled for it by Ham of the opposite.

I side with Uchiha-Im wrong
    I side with Senju-Im wrong.

Conclusion-People disagree just to **** with me, or everyone here is schizophrenic.

You got 2 choices, they cant both be wrong, yet when I do it, they are lol.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink3 View Post
    Usually I side with Itachi, and get streams of senju fanboys screaming down my throat and one lone voice of Kenshin supporting me.

So I have decided to use these senju fanboys logic and make clone posts similar to what they type and how they show evidence, and I get grilled for it by Ham of the opposite.

I side with Uchiha-Im wrong
    I side with Senju-Im wrong.

Conclusion-People disagree just to **** with me, or everyone here is schizophrenic.

You got 2 choices, they cant both be wrong, yet when I do it, they are lol.

Actually I didn't agree or disagree with you. I simply wanted to point out that the question of who is more powerful can only be answered by Kishi since they have never actually fought. A thousand polls won't change that. So whats the use of getting upset over it?

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naruto said that he could not defeat a MS sasuke and he also said, he needed the 9-tail fox to defeat sasuke. and mow sasuke has the EMS which naruto knows nothing of, remember the EMS is one of the things madara was famous for

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

The problem is that Naruto has trouble with Genjutsu, When Itachi attack Him He could no break out of it with His own chakra, it was not enough. Now by Mastering the Fox and Sage Chakra Naruto can produce all the chakra needed to break a Genjutsu.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by eyesofthekyuubi44 View Post

Apparently, Naruto said he can't beat Sasuke who has the Mangekyo.
    ummm its true that naruto said that he cant beat sasuke but he also said that if we fight now we'll both die meaning that they're bouth equally strong and if they both die together its not considerd a victory.

that was about the MS now lets talk about EMS and sage mode i think EMS is stronger than sage mode alone thats why he needs to train to gain control over the kyuubi and that will also help his sage mode alot only then naruto will be stronger!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Right now EMS is gonna rape Naruto. Totally rape...

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by StealthShinobi View Post
    ummm its true that naruto said that he cant beat sasuke but he also said that if we fight now we'll both die meaning that they're bouth equally strong and if they both die together its not considerd a victory.

that was about the MS now lets talk about EMS and sage mode i think EMS is stronger than sage mode alone thats why he needs to train to gain control over the kyuubi and that will also help his sage mode alot only then naruto will be stronger!

nice one i agree with this
    then if he can control the kyuubi maybe that time his sage mode is no limit
    and we called it "kyubi sage mode"

Australian Student Kakashi the Sharingan Warrior's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You guys are forgeting that we have never seen someone use EMS. Theres a high chance that it is a lot stronger than naruto's current sage mode.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i would say SM...

cant wait 2 see the combination of SM + kyuubi's power n also sasuke's new ems...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

We will see if it dose ones Naruto masters the Fox and adds Sage Mode into the mix.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    We will see if it dose ones Naruto masters the Fox and adds Sage Mode into the mix.
    i really hope so:D

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»