Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Tobi Danzo Shisui Yagura Ao * Bloody Mist* & * KotoAmatsukami *

    this thread is about some stuff about Shisui and Danzo and Yagura and Ao and Tobi <_<

    uhh something..
    danzo was working with hanzo until nagato killed him.
    danzo met tobi in the rain village.

    danzo took shisui's eye cuz he thought he was working with tobi.
    and he was.

    danzo wanted to control tobi with shisui's eye .


    Hidden Mist Facts
    AO and Shisui fought before.
    AO knows all about Kotoamatsukami.
    Yagura was put under KA type jutsu according to Mei.
    AO is Mei's bodyguard . She is the 5th Mizukage.


    Kage bodyguard
    Genma was once Minato 4th Hokage's bodyguard.
    Minato died.
    Genma became the 3rd Hokage's guard.
    It was during the 5th Reign of Hokage that Sarutobi took back over after Minato died.


    Yagura's illusion
    AO was most likely Yagura's bodyguard before Mei became the 5th Mizukage.
    Ao said he saw through the illusion placed on Yagura.
    Shisui probably used KOTOAMATSUKAMI on Yagura and AO broke it.


    Shisui's orders
    why did Shisui use KA on Yagura and who told him to?
    Danzo or Tobi told Shisui to KA Yagura.

    Mei's words gave the impression that Yagura was controlled on and off during his reign.
    she called it his nightmare. Yagura was controlled and Forced to dub the village the BLOODY MIST.


    I know this thread isn't like super duper duper cold, but .-. anywayys .. o__o

    oggen plotzy bollitz
     
         

  2. #2
    Merc with a Mouth xcoyote's Avatar
    Status
    xcoyote is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,138
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun.
     

    Re: Tobi Danzo Shisui Yagura Ao * Bloody Mist* & * KotoAmatsukami *

    I see you have something going on there.Tbh Kishi has given us hints that Obito and Danzo used to work together and shit.
    Maybe Obito asked Danzo to order Shisui to use KA on Yagura because he wanted revenge on Hidden Mist(because of what happened with Rin) and he also wanted the Bijuu Yagura had,with the condition that he will help him massacre the Uchihas.
    Maybe...i am not sure
     
         

  3. #3
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Tebows Youth Group is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.
     

    Re: Tobi Danzo Shisui Yagura Ao * Bloody Mist* & * KotoAmatsukami *

    Hmm, Shisui working for Tobi? I have to say that is a pretty big leap, given what we know about Shisui from people like Itach, and Hiruzen and Tobirama comparing him to the likeness of his father Kagami.

    I guess the question I would have to ask you is...why? Why would Shisui help Tobi? And even further...why would Danzo? And if Shisui was working with Danzo, why would Danzo take his eye? Why not just order Shisui to use KA on Tobi? I'll admit Shisui's story is still so vague and I'm wondering if it even has room anymore to be fully explained. If not, then this is all just dust in the wind. Can you see it still making on impact on the story?
     
         

  4. #4
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: Tobi Danzo Shisui Yagura Ao * Bloody Mist* & * KotoAmatsukami *

    Quote Originally Posted by xcoyote View Post
    I see you have something going on there.Tbh Kishi has given us hints that Obito and Danzo used to work together and shit.
    Maybe Obito asked Danzo to order Shisui to use KA on Yagura because he wanted revenge on Hidden Mist(because of what happened with Rin) and he also wanted the Bijuu Yagura had,with the condition that he will help him massacre the Uchihas.
    Maybe...i am not sure
    I think 1 of em gave the order definitely xD then someone betrayed the plan.
    If Shisui is resurrected so he can help the Leaf, it may be revealed that he wants to help take over the Leaf.. or something.
    but if you're edo you most likely have to obey your summoner.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tebows Youth Group View Post
    Hmm, Shisui working for Tobi? I have to say that is a pretty big leap, given what we know about Shisui from people like Itach, and Hiruzen and Tobirama comparing him to the likeness of his father Kagami.

    I guess the question I would have to ask you is...why? Why would Shisui help Tobi? And even further...why would Danzo? And if Shisui was working with Danzo, why would Danzo take his eye? Why not just order Shisui to use KA on Tobi? I'll admit Shisui's story is still so vague and I'm wondering if it even has room anymore to be fully explained. If not, then this is all just dust in the wind. Can you see it still making on impact on the story?
    yeah I can see it making an impact still. Earlier before the war started I think, Kabuto told Tobi that he could Edo Tensei Shisui because he could get DNA from Danzo's corpse of Shisui's plus the Sharingan was crushed in Danzo's hand and ORochimaru said he learned everything Kabuto did by taking his DNA back and watching from within Anko.
    Sasuke wants to start a new path for the Leaf Village as Hokage and he wants people to obey him so getting Oro to Edo Shisui and reviving KA doesn't seem like a stretch seeing as it is extremely valuable to just about every shinobi who wants to gain control. Shisui's nickname is the Mirage (1 of his nicknames) a mirage is an illusion that you thought was there ,but was totally different or didn't exist.. Shisui has the image of a nice guy , but maybe he has some really deep darker secrets than even Itachi knew about. Maybe Shisui didn't want Itachi to know the truth about him , the same way Itachi didn't want Sasuke to know the truth about Itachi.

    Also when it comes to why would Shisui work for Danzo or TObi well they are his elders and Itachi also listened to his elders of the Leaf and even Akatsuki.
     
         

  5. #5
    Jesus Watches my Games. Tebows Youth Group's Avatar
    Status
    Tebows Youth Group is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    690
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user no has status.
     

    Re: Tobi Danzo Shisui Yagura Ao * Bloody Mist* & * KotoAmatsukami *

    Also when it comes to why would Shisui work for Danzo or TObi well they are his elders and Itachi also listened to his elders of the Leaf and even Akatsuki.

    . I think that may be pushing it a little. A guy takes over and corrupts a gov't because some one who is his elder told him too. Surely other elders of his would have told him "taking over people's countries is bad." However, I did like your comparison between Shisui and Itachi and Sasuke and Itachi. It certainly does lay claim to the fact that Shisui may have been hiding something. I think a better argument would be that Shisui may have believed Infinite Tsukuyomi to be the answer he was looking for (his opposition to the status quo is well documented), but then came to regret it...as we see with his conversations with Itachi.

    To your other point. Oro reviving Shisui? How would you imagine that to be done? I don't think anyone knows where Shisui's body is. Hell, I don't know if anyone (alive) knows that he is actually dead. Oro, would need a sacrifice, hows he gonna pull that off being that he is surrounded by the Kages atm? I don't think this is the time to be sneaking off abducting people...but I could be wrong.
     
         

  6. #6
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: Tobi Danzo Shisui Yagura Ao * Bloody Mist* & * KotoAmatsukami *

    Quote Originally Posted by Tebows Youth Group View Post
    . I think that may be pushing it a little. A guy takes over and corrupts a gov't because some one who is his elder told him too. Surely other elders of his would have told him "taking over people's countries is bad." However, I did like your comparison between Shisui and Itachi and Sasuke and Itachi. It certainly does lay claim to the fact that Shisui may have been hiding something. I think a better argument would be that Shisui may have believed Infinite Tsukuyomi to be the answer he was looking for (his opposition to the status quo is well documented), but then came to regret it...as we see with his conversations with Itachi.

    To your other point. Oro reviving Shisui? How would you imagine that to be done? I don't think anyone knows where Shisui's body is. Hell, I don't know if anyone (alive) knows that he is actually dead. Oro, would need a sacrifice, hows he gonna pull that off being that he is surrounded by the Kages atm? I don't think this is the time to be sneaking off abducting people...but I could be wrong.
    that's what I was assuming that Shisui probably had knowledge of Moon's Eye Plan and that could have been why Danzo snatched his eye cuz he sided with Tobi and Danzo doesn't want the Infinite Tsukuyomi plan to succeed.

    Shisui casting KA on Yagura hasn't too much with corrupting a village and taking it over .. He could have even ordered Yagura to obey Tobi or something or he could have freed him from Tobi's control at some point. Or ordering Yagura to sympathize with the Leaf. A mission is a mission and orders are orders.. Shisui could have possibly been in root at some point and Danzo is the head of root. Danzo is constantly looking for opportunities on becoming the Hokage. He even collaborated with Hanzo to try and become Hokage , but Nagato killed him. Danzo could have ordered Shisui to make Yagura secretly work with Danzo. Could explain why a mist ninja's headband looked like it could possibly be a Leaf headband underneath it. It could've been a root member even. nvm the timings off I think.

    Oro reviving Shisui . You don't need a body or a corpse to Edo Tensei the desired person. You need DNA even a little bit is enough. The Kage have already headed for the battlefield where Madara is they just haven't arrived yet. Oro Karin and Suigetsu are still together where they found Tsunade. Oro could probably be headed to Tobi's lab where Danzo's corpse is. Shisui's DNA is still on Danzo's corpse and Oro could take any weak shinobi's living body for a summon. He would literally look at it like a sacrifice , since that what it really is a living sacrifice.
     
         

  7. #7
    Member GOD2U's Avatar
    Status
    GOD2U is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,484
    Post Thanks / Like
    the truth in life resides in
    perception.
     

    Re: Tobi Danzo Shisui Yagura Ao * Bloody Mist* & * KotoAmatsukami *

    So your saying shisui is a bad guy. It would work in the story but I don't see it really happening. Nice thought though.
     
         

  8. #8
    Sweety!Get Mommy's Bazooka foxyladyland's Avatar
    Status
    foxyladyland is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    la mericas ;)
    Posts
    10,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before you change the status,
    remember the censor-bypassing
    rules.
     

    Re: Tobi Danzo Shisui Yagura Ao * Bloody Mist* & * KotoAmatsukami *

    Quote Originally Posted by GOD2U View Post
    So your saying shisui is a bad guy. It would work in the story but I don't see it really happening. Nice thought though.
    not technically a bad guy, but he could have been and still could be used as one kinda. :]
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •