Page 16 of 16 « First ... 61213141516
    Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stop wasting time by reading
    it

Re: Naruto Manga 492 Discussion and 493 Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by Narutofan123457 View Post
    SAKURA ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! (lol jk) Sakura is such a whiny little crybaby. She has not ONCE put her life on the line for Naruto, whereas Hinata has when she knew she would probably die. (Which she didn't but that isn't the point) Besides, Hinata is probably stronger anyway....but Naruto loves Sakura, and in the end she'll be all, I LOVE YOU NARUTO (for real instead of fake this time). I hope Kishi doesn't pull out the cliche crap like that, although I wouldn't want Naruto to go with someone who he doesn't really like....

so I guess the solution is that he'll end up with Sasuke, Sakura will be all NARUTO!!!!!!! I want Sasuke-kun and then she'll join akatsuki and hook up with Tobi, but then Hinata will feel left out so she'll go do it with team taka (-sasuke and karin-cuz karin is weak) and she will have Byakugan, Super Arm Curse Seal, Water babies. But they'll b so strong that they kill team taka+Hinata, so sasuke goes to destroy them for revenge, cuz we all no he has a problem with revenge. Then Sakura will have creepy uchiha babies and she'll go to sasuke and be all, look sasuke I revived the Uchiha clan. But then Naruto will feel left out, so he goes to find his true love Hinata, who as we know has been killed off by wierd mutant babies, and Naruto sees this and is like NOOOOOOO!!! MY TRUE LOVE! HOW DID I NOT SEE IT BEFORE??!!?? Then he'll be so sad that he drowns himself in a lake. Sasuke + Sakura come back to see this, and Sasuke sees this and is all like *sniff sniff* HOW COULD HE LEAVE ME?? So sasuke drowns himself too. Then Tobi comes out of the shadows and is all, WHAT?? My two best hookers have drowned themselves?? So then he drowns himself. Sakura sees all of this is REALLY uspet, so she goes and drowns herself, but Lee is watching and is mortified by her death, so he follows. Then, as we all know, Shino, having just lost his love, Lee, kills himself, and so on and so forth until there is no one left on the ninja world. (except Kisame, who finds a way to revive his love Itachi, and then Itachi sees Sasuke died, so he drowns himself, AND THEN, Kisame kills himself.) THE END!
    lolz

dragon master kangfu ninja dryman19's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

FRIENDS I GUESS KISHI IS CONFUSED NOW , THATS WHY HE IS TAKING TO LONG . AND AS MY GUESS IS HE IS CONFUSED WHAT TO DO WITH EVIL NARUTO . AS SOME OF MY FRIENDS SAID THE IDEA OF EVIL NARUTO CAME FROM BLEACH AND NARUTO WILL FIGHT WITH EVIL NARUTO . SO I AM THINKING THAT KISHI IS STILL THINKING WHAT TO DO WITH EVIL NARUTO WICH MAKE US (READERS) FEEL THAT HE (KISHI) DIDNT COPY THAT IDEA OF EVIL NARUTO

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Ffs what the **** is taking soooo longgggg

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

that was a great chapter.....is what i would like to say after it has come out :mad:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! !!

Status
    Nov 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Will the MANGA be out this week????????????????????????

Sage of NarutoBase a thousand years of death's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shadpow View Post
    Will the MANGA be out this week????????????????????????
    it had better........says the man on the roof with a piano

Senior Member Sennin Jinchuuriki's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not out yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i wanna scratch me liver off.... After watching the anime which was UNBELIEVABLY ****ING AWSOME, i wanna see the manga immediately....

Guys i can't stop thinking about the anime did you see kakashi? Imagine what is going to happen between Naruto and Pain... if you take a look at the song at the beggining (i usuallu skip it....) you will see at the end naruto comming from the skys in front of pain with such "style" :P!!! But i'm afraid that we will see it next year.... Anyway the reason i wrote these hear is because i didn't want to spoil anything at the anime section.... !

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by padelakas View Post
    i wanna scratch me liver off.... After watching the anime which was UNBELIEVABLY ****ING AWSOME, i wanna see the manga immediately....

Guys i can't stop thinking about the anime did you see kakashi? Imagine what is going to happen between Naruto and Pain... if you take a look at the song at the beggining (i usuallu skip it....) you will see at the end naruto comming from the skys in front of pain with such "style" :P!!! But i'm afraid that we will see it next year.... Anyway the reason i wrote these hear is because i didn't want to spoil anything at the anime section.... !
    Yea that would be an awesome entrance if naruto really came in like that, but as we see in the manga he comes ontop of gamabuntas head if i am correct and two other giant frogs in back of gamabunta. BUt it was awesome kakashi got his new chidori to go long range now he can send his wolf chidori out now which is great. And his MS is awesome too.

lol wrong section to discuss this but it was AWESOME.

When is the manga coming out, is really getting me :mad:

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by padelakas View Post

I haven't seen that episode yet, but I'm looking forward to it! I've been waiting for the Naruto v Pain fight anime for months now!

There are a handful of fight sequences in the anime so far that were totally awesome: Naruto vs Sasuke in the valley of the end, Sasuke and Killer Bee, Maybe even Naruto vs Neji in the chunin exams. Other good (but, in my opinion, not as good) fights were Gaara vs Kimimoto, Gaara vs Lee, sakura vs Sasori, and Hidan and Kazuku vs the good guy team.

This fight has the potential to blow them all out of the water.

I can't even think of another fight from the manga that I am so excited about. Not since this battle has Naruto gone full-out in sage mode or in fox mode. The battle of Sasuke vs the Kages was interesting but not exciting. Same as the Sasuke vs Danzo fight.

Every week I check the spoiler sites to see when the spoilers and scans are released. I don't really read them, I would rather wait for the finished product. I know that spoilers and transcripts have been available since Tuesday morning, and good scans have been around since yesterday morning. I don't know why it's taking so long to put out a chapter today, but it's driving me crazy!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

where the hell is this manga. i woke up early just so i could watch the anime and read the manga, but still no freaking manga!!!!!!!! WTF

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uzamaki2223 View Post
    i think that u have some interesting points but if we were to go by the info u gave us, it would also b possible for tobi to b obito as much as it pains me to say. But look @ their hair. it does resemble shisui but it looks a lot more like obitos. plus the connection between tobi's eye and kakashi's eye. their techs r erily similar. plus we never seen either of them use any of the other normal sharingan techs. Personally i dont think that its either of them but i just wanted to point this stuff out to say that it really could be several different people.
    Didn't Obito get crushed underneath a ton of rocks during the Kakashi Gaiden episodes? The dude is dead. His right eye was crushed so he couldn't have a Sharingan in that eye. It's not Obito. Where's the proof?

Professional Lazyass wintervenom's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

According to the flying message thing "Naruto Manga 493 will be released within few hours!!!".Wohoooooooo

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

just when im going to get ready to go to work T_T i want the manga to be relesed friday after 2pm, when im awake !!!!!!

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by big nebulus View Post
    Didn't Obito get crushed underneath a ton of rocks during the Kakashi Gaiden episodes? The dude is dead. His right eye was crushed so he couldn't have a Sharingan in that eye. It's not Obito. Where's the proof?
    Yea while watching the kakashi vs pain anime when kakashi was dying i noticed that obito was totally crushed under those rocks that fell on him so i dont think is obito either anymore. One thing though Obito's hair has a resemblance to shisuis but shusui had two eyes, one went to danzo and guessing the other went to tobi/madara, but no obito so case closed.