Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi's gift to Naruto is...

Quote Originally Posted by 3vil Naruto View Post
    He already has the most unique power uppers :P
    How do you figure that? His ultimate jutsu is based on the Yondaime's jutsu the Rasengan. He doesn't have a jutsu that he created himself.

And the Oiroke no jutsu doesn't count.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

lol? the kyuubi and sage mode was what i was aiming at, they are indeed his own unique powers

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

I hate it when people keep saying Itachi's gift will be used when he will be fighting other people except Sasuke. His gift will not be used to tame the kyuubi, nor will it be used to be immune to genjutsu. His gift will be used against Sasuke. He may permanently have the ability to use again and again but it will be activated when he faces Sasuke.

It will be an ability that Sasuke knows about and will show Sasuke that Itachi doesn't want him to go down this path. Will show Sasuke that this isn't Itachi's will.

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    I hate it when people keep saying Itachi's gift will be used when he will be fighting other people except Sasuke. His gift will not be used to tame the kyuubi, nor will it be used to be immune to genjutsu. His gift will be used against Sasuke. He may permanently have the ability to use again and again but it will be activated when he faces Sasuke.

It will be an ability that Sasuke knows about and will show Sasuke that Itachi doesn't want him to go down this path. Will show Sasuke that this isn't Itachi's will.
    ok man, you seriously have to make sense in what you say... all you tell me is that the gift isnt going to tame the kyuubi, nor fighting other people, but something else..... we all are being creative and imaginitive..

Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

it will meake naruto do a henge into itachi and poke sasuke on the forhead " Sorry Sasuke. Maybe next time. "

Wretched Insanity ☣ minatoxkushina's Avatar
    Status
    Apr 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BiggestItachifan26 View Post
    Madara mentioned the Uchihas had power to control the Bijuus or at least the Kyubbi. So yeah it could be something related to that.
    I agree with that. Whatever it is, he probably gave it to Naruto so Naruto could stop Sasuke from destroying the leaf village if he ever did. Itachi knew Sasuke would probably eventually find out the truth and wanted to stop him, but couldnt because he knew his brother and him has to fight and he was gonna die, so gave the resposibilty to Naruto since Naruto 'was' his friend.

Status
    Dec 2009
    This user has no status.

When activated Naruto will turn into crows and reform into Itachi like Voltron. Itachi will slap the hell out of Sasuke and say " WTF Sasuke"!! and commence to woopin his arse. :kaito:

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by 3vil Naruto View Post
    ok man, you seriously have to make sense in what you say... all you tell me is that the gift isnt going to tame the kyuubi, nor fighting other people, but something else..... we all are being creative and imaginitive..
    I say that because why would Itachi care if Naruto tames the kyuubi? If so why say he hopes Naruto never has to use the power. I mean Itachi's gift could be a protection against Sasuke going in Naruto's inner world and suppressing the kyuubi.

It could be that special mirror that turned his Sasnoo invincible. It would have to go some place after he died so maybe he sent it to Naruto instead of Sasuke. Itachi knew Tobi and knew Tobi wanted his little brother and knew he was the master manipulator. Itachi saw that Naruto was the opposite of Tobi he could change peoples hearts. Itachi probably knew Tobi wanted a fight between Sasuke and Naruto. knowing that tested Naruto to see if he would kill his brother to save his brother, since Naruto wanted to protect both the leaf and Sasuke he did gave Naruto the edge in making him invincible.

Status
    Jan 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    I say that because why would Itachi care if Naruto tames the kyuubi? If so why say he hopes Naruto never has to use the power. I mean Itachi's gift could be a protection against Sasuke going in Naruto's inner world and suppressing the kyuubi.

It could be that special mirror that turned his Sasnoo invincible. It would have to go some place after he died so maybe he sent it to Naruto instead of Sasuke. Itachi knew Tobi and knew Tobi wanted his little brother and knew he was the master manipulator. Itachi saw that Naruto was the opposite of Tobi he could change peoples hearts. Itachi probably knew Tobi wanted a fight between Sasuke and Naruto. knowing that tested Naruto to see if he would kill his brother to save his brother, since Naruto wanted to protect both the leaf and Sasuke he did gave Naruto the edge in making him invincible.
    What you say makes sense. It might be the Yata mirror and the sword.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12