Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Senior Member NineTailedSharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame will infiltrate the island

Yoo guys

As we saw an awesome manga this week naruto greets killer bee and naruto start rapping haha may he start his training ?? ( i think after confronting his evil self )

Ah well lets get to the point of the thread as we all saw Guy sensei was there too so it is possible that

Kisame VS Guy sensei will come they gonna finish their match because kishi wont place guy sensei for nothing Yamato would be enough so that is my prediction

KISAME VS GUY SENSEI !

Give us your prediction about this... :D

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

I actually agree.
    Gai vs Kisame is going to happen.
    I also think Kisame is going to win.

They already showed the sword on page one of 492 on Killer Bee's back. That means Kisame is on the Island.

They've also said that Kisame gets proportionally stronger depending on who his opponent is, and since Kisame's present to take out Killer Bee, there will be a prelude attack on Killer Bee.
    That means Kisame's going to have a buttload of chakra out on the table before Gai even throws his first life gate.

I could coach my reasons for thinkng that Kisame's going to win terms of physical power and jutsu's and stuff, but I thinkk I'd like to talk about it in terms of Successes and failures.
    We've never seen Gai actually loose on screen.
    Never.
    There was an implied loss once when Kekkashi beat him at Rock, Paper, Scissors, but outside of that, he's never lost.

That sorta winning streak must is bound to end.

Academy Student
    Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NineTailedSharingan View Post
    Yoo guys

As we saw an awesome manga this week naruto greets killer bee and naruto start rapping haha xd may he start his training ?? ( i think after confronting his evil self )

Ah well lets get to the point of the thread as we all saw Guy sensei was there too so it is possible that

Kisame VS Guy sensei will come they gonna finish their match because kishi wont place guy sensei for nothing Yamato would be enough so that is my prediction

KISAME VS GUY SENSEI !

Give us your prediction about this... :D xd

Well, I think Kisame will kill Killer Bee. What do u think?:D:)xd

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Kisame will pwn Killer Bee.

The Sage Toad said that Naruto will meet an octopus, not be mentored by one.

Now that Naruto has met Killer Bee, he's fair game.

Last edited by Qcks; 04-22-2010 at 09:21 AM. Reason: Cause I didn't remember my verb in the first sentence.

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As we know Kisame is already inside the Island. Since there is a barrier surrounding the island, communication b/w Kisame and Akatsuki will not be possible. Four Konoha shinobis(including Yamato and Gai who are really strong) are there to protect Naruto from Akatsuki. I guess the same goes for Killer Bee. I cant say how the story will develop but Kisame do not have that much chance. Even if he is to face each Shinobi one on one, he will have a tough time. So, Kisame's infiltration may not be successful imo.

Yondaime one and only son Konoha Rokudaime's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmity View Post
    Well, I think Kisame will kill Killer Bee. What do u think?:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Qcks View Post
    I think Kisame will pwn Killer Bee.

The Sage Toad said that Naruto will meet an octopus, not be mentored by one.

Now that Naruto has met Killer Bee, he's fair game.
    I guess you are underestimating Killer Bee. During his previous fight with Kisame, KB had to save both his teacher and the panda. Besides, he underestimated Kisame that time. But now, if they are to fight again with no one to protect, KB knowing that Kisame is one tough dude will fight seriously and carefully and may hold the upper hand. Who knows? Maito Gai is also there.

However, I agee Kisame is a tough opponent.

Last edited by Konoha Rokudaime; 04-22-2010 at 09:41 AM.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm really not underestimating Killer Bee.
    He's a top notch shinobi as noted by everyone he's come into contact with.
    There's some problems though.

Kisame has an effective surprise attack waiting for Killerbee and he's really just waiting for the right moment to spring the trap.
    Kurenai already told us that Kisame assasinated a few Daimyo's waaaay back when Itachi and kisame first visited konoha after the death of the third hokage.
    If he catches Killer Bee unaware, Killer bee could go down in a single hit. If that happens, going undetected wouldn't be hard since the change in chakra and smell could be attributed to using Samahada, and all Kisame has to do at that point is use a simply disguise jutsu to walk on down to the beach and into the water.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Kisame is their and now He has Guy their again that makes it 3 times with this chapter that they will meet and fight again.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

IF Killer Bee lives, it will be because Gai remembers some stuff from his fight with kisame. He did get injured thanks to Samahada attacking on it's own, so he might question why Samahada is allowing Killer BEE to use it.

If that happens it'll catalyze the attack, since it effectively blows Kisame's cover.

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kisame is with bee al the time this thread is useless ....

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Akatsuki member who threw the 8tailed Jinchuriki around like a rag doll vs a standard Jounin who can only use Taijutsu.

Anyone who thinks Gai will actually win must have had a labotomy

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink3 View Post
    Akatsuki member who threw the 8tailed Jinchuriki around like a rag doll vs a standard Jounin who can only use Taijutsu.

Anyone who thinks Gai will actually win must have had a labotomy
    sorry but i think that gai will win... cause gai is the worst match up against kisame cause he doesnt use chakra in hes attacks...and gai probably got stronger since the last time we saw hem fight... just like how kakashi got better @ using ms.. both of these characters like to develop themselfs..

who knows.. maybe gai can open almost all the gates now with ease and keep it open for a long time...A(its just a thought about how he can develop hemself)

guy vs kisame... is like rock(gai) vs scissors(kisame).. a bad matchup for kisame

Last edited by Lovepotion; 04-22-2010 at 10:45 AM.

Status
    Oct 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bee could fight kisame full power on that island, just look at the blast he used on suigetsu, he isnt trying to hide from the raikage now so he would own kisame.

On the otherhand i can see bee losing trying to protect the animals on the island, though i think gai will open the death gate and give his life to save them

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Damsc0 View Post
    sorry but i think that gai will win... cause gai is the worst match up against kisame cause he doesnt use chakra in hes attacks...and gai probably got stronger since the last time we saw hem fight... just like how kakashi got better @ using ms.. both of these characters like to develop themselfs..

who knows.. maybe gai can open almost all the gates now with ease and keep it open for a long time...A(its just a thought about how he can develop hemself)

guy vs kisame... is like rock(gai) vs scissors(kisame).. a bad matchup for kisame
    Kisame has chakra levels of a bijuu without samehada, its just the sword has more.

And yes Gai does use chakra, he simply doesnt mix spiritual with his physical to make Ninjutsu or Genjutsu.

Kisame was playing around with Gai at 30%, with his team on standby as well.

Kisame is pretty much the strongest brawler there is, brawl fighting wise, I dont see Gai winning unless KB/Naruto and Yamato get involved as well

Kisame vs all 4 he would have trouble with, esp 8tails and 9tails at the same time, samehada wouldnt be able to absorb that much of both of theres if they duo attacked.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If kisame fights them on by on with his sword which is in KB he will kill all of them exept naruto cause he is the main charr :X Kisame's sword has the abillity to absorb chakra so he will absorb every drop of chakra from the other ninjas on the island and he will kill bee if naruto doesnt help that is but i think that naruto will kill kisame or yamato we must see all of his powers

Status
    Dec 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think that its possible that samehada will truly betray kisame in favor of staying with Bee...it seems as though bee has a gift for taming all kinds creatures. My prediction is that kisame will be without samehada and at that point a fight between him and gai would be pretty interesting

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

The Odds of Kisame wining against,1. Naruto, 2. Bee, 3. Yamato. 4. Guy and 5. The Rest of the Ninjas their is very low. Naruto eats S ranks Ninjas for lunch you add the rest to the mix You got one Guy calling for His Mammy because, He is going to get a spanking.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

one thing no one has thought of is that maybe he isn't here to fight, he is clearly outnumbered and Kisame isn't stupid. He might be there to just gather intel on Killer Bee and Naruto to take back to Madara. He might find a way to get off the island and report the location of the island to Zetsu and the info on the barrier.

Then they might wait til the war to start to send him back to the island probably since Kabuto can resurrect and has resurrected the Akatsuki to attack Naruto and Killer Bee...but then again that would be stupid since Naruto might have the Kyuubi tamed and fighting those two together is suicide.

Another thing is that maybe Madara could have Zetsu make copies of everyone and send them to the battle field while the entire Akatsuki go to the island to capture the 8 & 9 Tails Bijuu. Madara, Sasuke, Kabuto stay with the Zetsu clone army while Kabutos resurrected Akatsuki go after naruto and killer bee.

Who knows tho

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink3 View Post
    And yes Gai does use chakra, he simply doesnt mix spiritual with his physical to make Ninjutsu or Genjutsu.
    dude, gai can use ninjutsu, unlike rock lee he uses taijutsu simply because of preference

Status
    Aug 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame may be on the island, but he has to be dumb to go out now. he needs to stay calmly inside samehade, feeding from kirabi's chakra. Weaking him. then attack.

But if kirabi and naruto are togther in one place. I really don't think it's convininient to come out. perhaps he pinpoint the location and akatsuki army will come to invade and retrive the bijuus.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Ironreaver7 You may be right, your argument is logical and reasonable explanation well thought out. Or Kisame would have moved to take on Bee but now with that many big hitters their He may wait till reinforcements arrive before making a move, Kisame is one of the few Akaski members still alive because he dose not get over confident like the rest of them did.

Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Ironreaver7 You may be right, your argument is logical and reasonable explanation well thought out. Or Kisame would have moved to take on Bee but now with that many big hitters their He may wait till reinforcements arrive before making a move, Kisame is one of the few Akaski members still alive because he dose not get over confident like the rest of them did.
    Thanks, I jsut wanted people to see how silly would be for Kisame to jump out and start fighting with all the people there and offer a more strategic view point as thats how Madara and Akatsuki work, they've never been bull head and brash. Thanks

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame has little chance. Hes up against Killer bee, naruto, Yamato, Guy and that Motoi guy that we dont know if hes good or not. Kisame's only chance at winning is if killer bee has the sword in his room and hes sleeping and kisames comes out and kills him or almost kills him. And he would still have to fight everyone else after that.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Theirs still a barrier surrounding the island to deal with and Kisame needs Bee alive for the extraction process, If He attacks Bee their will be so much noise to bring the rest in after Him. No Kisame is in a bad situation, if reinforcement can not get to Him He may need to wait till KillerBee leaves the island.

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame will be used to release the barrier jutsu. He better not fight because he will die.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»