Page 2 of 3 « First 123 Last»
Results 21 to 40 of 48
  1. #21
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,495
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    Ironreaver7 You may be right, your argument is logical and reasonable explanation well thought out. Or Kisame would have moved to take on Bee but now with that many big hitters their He may wait till reinforcements arrive before making a move, Kisame is one of the few Akaski members still alive because he dose not get over confident like the rest of them did.
     
         

  2. #22
    Member Ironreaver7's Avatar
    Status
    Ironreaver7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    162
    Location
    The World
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Ironreaver7 You may be right, your argument is logical and reasonable explanation well thought out. Or Kisame would have moved to take on Bee but now with that many big hitters their He may wait till reinforcements arrive before making a move, Kisame is one of the few Akaski members still alive because he dose not get over confident like the rest of them did.
    Thanks, I jsut wanted people to see how silly would be for Kisame to jump out and start fighting with all the people there and offer a more strategic view point as thats how Madara and Akatsuki work, they've never been bull head and brash. Thanks
     
         

  3. #23
    Member
    Status
    David is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    181
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    Kisame has little chance. Hes up against Killer bee, naruto, Yamato, Guy and that Motoi guy that we dont know if hes good or not. Kisame's only chance at winning is if killer bee has the sword in his room and hes sleeping and kisames comes out and kills him or almost kills him. And he would still have to fight everyone else after that.
     
         

  4. #24
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,495
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    Theirs still a barrier surrounding the island to deal with and Kisame needs Bee alive for the extraction process, If He attacks Bee their will be so much noise to bring the rest in after Him. No Kisame is in a bad situation, if reinforcement can not get to Him He may need to wait till KillerBee leaves the island.
     
         

  5. #25
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,753
    Location
    South Park colorado
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    Kisame will be used to release the barrier jutsu. He better not fight because he will die.
     
         

  6. #26
    Member wahmad4u's Avatar
    Status
    wahmad4u is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    177
    Location
    BeYonD tHe DaRkNess OF HeLL
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    Dont underestimate Might Gai either Cz he Is the kakashi's Rival . and He might have learnt something new. I mean if kishi is going to show the battle btw them . Then it is not going to be the same like last time. Gai was protecting his students. So it was not complete Fight. This his going to be epic fight LOlzz Dying to see That ....
    GAI is finally back After the Pain arc :D
     
         

  7. #27
    Member Ham's Avatar
    Status
    Ham is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    177
    Location
    Konohagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Ironreaver7 You may be right, your argument is logical and reasonable explanation well thought out. Or Kisame would have moved to take on Bee but now with that many big hitters their He may wait till reinforcements arrive before making a move, Kisame is one of the few Akaski members still alive because he dose not get over confident like the rest of them did.
    Actually I've always considered Kisame to be extremely bloodthirsty, overconfident and brash.

    He wanted to battle Gai post the konoha invasion arc and Itachi had to stop him and remind him that they were not there to fight the Anbu. Kisame seemed almost disappointed.

    He wanted to take on Jiraiya in the Tsunade retrival arc. Itachi stopped him.

    So far he has always seemed ready and willing to fight even if the odds might not be in his favor. Perhaps thats why he was paired with the level headed Itachi.

    Imagine pairing him with someone like Hidan or Kakuzu.
     
         

  8. #28
    Member
    Status
    twistedlink3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    48
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    Kisame against 8+9tails and Yamato and Gai=Kisame loses or escapes damn fast

    Kisame against any of these 1 vs 1=Kisame wins, we already know Kisame owned 8tails anyway, and his non capturing him was to simply spy, not a lack of his skill.

    Yamato and Gai, lol, well I doubt either of them can match KB's performance, leaving Naruto, who Kisame would have trouble with, but even if the tailed beasts power increases exponentially, Kisame could still absorb 5 tails of kyuubi at a time, and leave Naruto at only 4tails power, which Kisame could easily dodge or deflect given he has 5tails of chakra to use in response, to heal etc.

    That is why he's the best at capturing the Jinchurikis, he steals the chakra and they cant fight through chakra depletion.

    Kisame can in theory just stand there, absorb every attack, and heal with the chakra absorbed until the enemy gets tired, then Kisame swipes their legs off and bam, he's done.

    Awesome character, He better go down in truly awesome style.
     
         

  9. #29
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫ =D Astral's Avatar
    Status
    Astral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Location
    Off Into the Astral Planes
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    I think Gai is on the island because he may perhaps recognize kisame's chakra or something, and i really think there will be a re match
     
         

  10. #30
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,753
    Location
    South Park colorado
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    Guy is destined to face Kisame come on out of all the people in the village guy comes to the island. The same island Kisame is on. I don't think we have seen Guy's true power ether just his special technique like Kakashi has Rakari. Guy may have a extreme trump card like kamui. We don't know what opening 7 gates can do. Guy him self has an extreme amount of chakra alone he scored a 5 in that department making his chakra levels already in the kage range and opening the gates will increase that to the max he may have buji chakra levels. I wouldn't under estimate Guy sensei. This war we will see everyone's maximum potentials.
     
         

  11. #31
    Member
    Status
    twistedlink3 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    48
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Guy is destined to face Kisame come on out of all the people in the village guy comes to the island. The same island Kisame is on. I don't think we have seen Guy's true power ether just his special technique like Kakashi has Rakari. Guy may have a extreme trump card like kamui. We don't know what opening 7 gates can do. Guy him self has an extreme amount of chakra alone he scored a 5 in that department making his chakra levels already in the kage range and opening the gates will increase that to the max he may have buji chakra levels. I wouldn't under estimate Guy sensei. This war we will see everyone's maximum potentials.
    Gai has Kamui? As in Kakashis space/time portal tech from Mangekyou sharingan?

    scored 5 in chakra??

    Sorry, im going on the manga, not unofficial databooks and assumptions of trump cards.

    Also, if 7 gates isnt his trump card, then what is?

    It was stated releasing those gates gives you temporary chakra levels of a hokage, but you still need to use it, plus Gai only just managed to defeat Kisame at 30% chakra.

    Kisames fusing ability and his tech list must be huge, you can play the "we havent seen gais true power" card but you can say the same about Kisame, we've only seen him fight properly once, and he was simply having a laugh as his main goal wasnt to capture or kill KB in the end anyway.

    Im sure if Kisame does die from being ganged up on, if gai is present and lands the finishing blow everyone will be saying how Gais stronger, despite most of the work being done by KB and Naruto
     
         

  12. #32
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫ =D Astral's Avatar
    Status
    Astral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Location
    Off Into the Astral Planes
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    you know what, they did say that like 7 gates is like the heaven/hell gate or something of that matter, and it grants insane abilities, but the user like dies or something after wards, and if Gai and kisame fight, they both would probly die, gai would probably be faster than minato with his final gate, excluding the fact that the dude is already gunna be mutated into some red beast lol
     
         

  13. #33
    Member Ham's Avatar
    Status
    Ham is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    177
    Location
    Konohagakure
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    I have this gut feeling that Naruto is going to be the only Jinchuuriki left by the end of the series. Killer Bee will die and have the Hachibi extracted.

    It seems logical that Kishi would do that as the war would get even more tense and desperate because they know Naruto must be protected at all costs. Questions may even arise if Naruto should be killed to stop the Akatsuki if things ever get too desperate.

    I feel that Bee and Kisame might fight again with a different outcome this time.

    Also it would be pointless if Kishi set up the whole thing with faking Kisame's death and him sneaking into Kumo and onto the island just for him to fail and die for real this time.
     
         

  14. #34
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫ =D Astral's Avatar
    Status
    Astral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Location
    Off Into the Astral Planes
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    lol at this point, idk kisame is even on the island lol, in all actuallity, majority shinobi on the island can take him
     
         

  15. #35
    TK God of the Universe sabbyxx's Avatar
    Status
    sabbyxx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,333
    Location
    In the crazy Sweet heaven dude
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink3 View Post
    Akatsuki member who threw the 8tailed Jinchuriki around like a rag doll vs a standard Jounin who can only use Taijutsu.

    Anyone who thinks Gai will actually win must have had a labotomy
    hello you are dumb gai can infact use jutsu
     
         

  16. #36
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,753
    Location
    South Park colorado
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink3 View Post
    Gai has Kamui? As in Kakashis space/time portal tech from Mangekyou sharingan?

    scored 5 in chakra??

    Sorry, im going on the manga, not unofficial databooks and assumptions of trump cards.

    Also, if 7 gates isnt his trump card, then what is?

    It was stated releasing those gates gives you temporary chakra levels of a hokage, but you still need to use it, plus Gai only just managed to defeat Kisame at 30% chakra.

    Kisames fusing ability and his tech list must be huge, you can play the "we havent seen gais true power" card but you can say the same about Kisame, we've only seen him fight properly once, and he was simply having a laugh as his main goal wasnt to capture or kill KB in the end anyway.

    Im sure if Kisame does die from being ganged up on, if gai is present and lands the finishing blow everyone will be saying how Gais stronger, despite most of the work being done by KB and Naruto
    I hate it when people blow my words out of proportion I said he might have a trump card like how kakashi uses kamui. Kamui is a special technique that Kakshi saves for life or death situations. Guy mastered the gates the way Kakashi mastered Rakari he may have some special jutsu that requires the gates usage. I know Kamui is a space time jutsu that requires the MS.

    You may not have to agree with the datebooks but I do it as a proper match up for skills. Also I think Kish has something to do with them (don't quote me something I heard and all the datebook stats are all the same)

    Also when Guy oped the 6 gate he did not barely beat a 30% Kisame he annihilated him. So his opening the 6 gate could have actually put him on the same level as Kisame himself that wasn't even Guy's true strength he still had room to keep moving and fight when he met up with Kakashi the next day.
     
         

  17. #37
    Wisdom and Courage Honord Sage's Avatar
    Status
    Honord Sage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    14,495
    Location
    Ocala, Florida
    Thinking
     

    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    Kisame still loses Nether He or His SWORD CAN HANDEL Sage Chakra period. Unless you want a shark/frog statue in your garden?
     
         

  18. #38
    Planetary Destruction
    Status
    niblack89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,753
    Location
    South Park colorado
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    why is it every time Kisame dies his last words are to fast. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/258/15/http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/473/08/
     
         
    Last edited by niblack89; 04-23-2010 at 09:02 PM.

  19. #39
    of the sands. GaaratheFifth's Avatar
    Status
    GaaratheFifth is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    400
    Location
    Around, or near Sand.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    A few things to say here:

    Killer Bee vs. Kisame round 2: KB takes it. They know each other's abilities, and Kisame's obviously rely a lot more on surprising the opponent(Oh, by the way, I am a shark!). Samheda won't cut him, either. Killer Bee does not have to protect his friends, and THE ACE IN THE HOLE! KB has the back-up of all the animals on the island. Did you see that gorilla?

    Gai is not up to snuff to take on Kisame. He is a strong taijutsu user, but so is Kisame and he has a sword. Gai and Yamato together, I think would pull it off(is wood>water?), but he might get one of them. Imagine if he killed Yamato, then we would see the nine tails!

    Naruto would beat Kisame, probably into the ground. People always say, "Kisame has the power of a bijuu!" Yeah? Well so did Gaara, and he got beaten by Diedara.


    But, there is a problem here. Both 8 tails and Kisame get the focus of the ninja war away from the two main players: Sasuke and Naruto. Kisame could do a ton of damage to Konoha(I don't think anyone other than Kakashi could take him out), and KB with the Raikage would really ruin Akatsuki's day. Maybe KB will have to fight the rest of the tailed beasts while Naruto and Sasuke fight and Tobi fights Kabutomaru.
     
         

  20. #40
    ♪♫♪♫♪♫ =D Astral's Avatar
    Status
    Astral is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,374
    Location
    Off Into the Astral Planes
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

    Quote Originally Posted by GaaratheFifth View Post
    But, there is a problem here. Both 8 tails and Kisame get the focus of the ninja war away from the two main players: Sasuke and Naruto. Kisame could do a ton of damage to Konoha(I don't think anyone other than Kakashi could take him out), and KB with the Raikage would really ruin Akatsuki's day. Maybe KB will have to fight the rest of the tailed beasts while Naruto and Sasuke fight and Tobi fights Kabutomaru.
    i like it, but i think kisame is way over rated
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •