Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Jun 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Kisame will infiltrate the island

Dont underestimate Might Gai either Cz he Is the kakashi's Rival . and He might have learnt something new. I mean if kishi is going to show the battle btw them . Then it is not going to be the same like last time. Gai was protecting his students. So it was not complete Fight. This his going to be epic fight LOlzz Dying to see That ....
    GAI is finally back After the Pain arc :D

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Honord Sage View Post
    Ironreaver7 You may be right, your argument is logical and reasonable explanation well thought out. Or Kisame would have moved to take on Bee but now with that many big hitters their He may wait till reinforcements arrive before making a move, Kisame is one of the few Akaski members still alive because he dose not get over confident like the rest of them did.
    Actually I've always considered Kisame to be extremely bloodthirsty, overconfident and brash.

He wanted to battle Gai post the konoha invasion arc and Itachi had to stop him and remind him that they were not there to fight the Anbu. Kisame seemed almost disappointed.

He wanted to take on Jiraiya in the Tsunade retrival arc. Itachi stopped him.

So far he has always seemed ready and willing to fight even if the odds might not be in his favor. Perhaps thats why he was paired with the level headed Itachi.

Imagine pairing him with someone like Hidan or Kakuzu.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kisame against 8+9tails and Yamato and Gai=Kisame loses or escapes damn fast

Kisame against any of these 1 vs 1=Kisame wins, we already know Kisame owned 8tails anyway, and his non capturing him was to simply spy, not a lack of his skill.

Yamato and Gai, lol, well I doubt either of them can match KB's performance, leaving Naruto, who Kisame would have trouble with, but even if the tailed beasts power increases exponentially, Kisame could still absorb 5 tails of kyuubi at a time, and leave Naruto at only 4tails power, which Kisame could easily dodge or deflect given he has 5tails of chakra to use in response, to heal etc.

That is why he's the best at capturing the Jinchurikis, he steals the chakra and they cant fight through chakra depletion.

Kisame can in theory just stand there, absorb every attack, and heal with the chakra absorbed until the enemy gets tired, then Kisame swipes their legs off and bam, he's done.

Awesome character, He better go down in truly awesome style.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think Gai is on the island because he may perhaps recognize kisame's chakra or something, and i really think there will be a re match

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guy is destined to face Kisame come on out of all the people in the village guy comes to the island. The same island Kisame is on. I don't think we have seen Guy's true power ether just his special technique like Kakashi has Rakari. Guy may have a extreme trump card like kamui. We don't know what opening 7 gates can do. Guy him self has an extreme amount of chakra alone he scored a 5 in that department making his chakra levels already in the kage range and opening the gates will increase that to the max he may have buji chakra levels. I wouldn't under estimate Guy sensei. This war we will see everyone's maximum potentials.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by niblack89 View Post
    Guy is destined to face Kisame come on out of all the people in the village guy comes to the island. The same island Kisame is on. I don't think we have seen Guy's true power ether just his special technique like Kakashi has Rakari. Guy may have a extreme trump card like kamui. We don't know what opening 7 gates can do. Guy him self has an extreme amount of chakra alone he scored a 5 in that department making his chakra levels already in the kage range and opening the gates will increase that to the max he may have buji chakra levels. I wouldn't under estimate Guy sensei. This war we will see everyone's maximum potentials.
    Gai has Kamui? As in Kakashis space/time portal tech from Mangekyou sharingan?

scored 5 in chakra??

Sorry, im going on the manga, not unofficial databooks and assumptions of trump cards.

Also, if 7 gates isnt his trump card, then what is?

It was stated releasing those gates gives you temporary chakra levels of a hokage, but you still need to use it, plus Gai only just managed to defeat Kisame at 30% chakra.

Kisames fusing ability and his tech list must be huge, you can play the "we havent seen gais true power" card but you can say the same about Kisame, we've only seen him fight properly once, and he was simply having a laugh as his main goal wasnt to capture or kill KB in the end anyway.

Im sure if Kisame does die from being ganged up on, if gai is present and lands the finishing blow everyone will be saying how Gais stronger, despite most of the work being done by KB and Naruto

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

you know what, they did say that like 7 gates is like the heaven/hell gate or something of that matter, and it grants insane abilities, but the user like dies or something after wards, and if Gai and kisame fight, they both would probly die, gai would probably be faster than minato with his final gate, excluding the fact that the dude is already gunna be mutated into some red beast lol

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I have this gut feeling that Naruto is going to be the only Jinchuuriki left by the end of the series. Killer Bee will die and have the Hachibi extracted.

It seems logical that Kishi would do that as the war would get even more tense and desperate because they know Naruto must be protected at all costs. Questions may even arise if Naruto should be killed to stop the Akatsuki if things ever get too desperate.

I feel that Bee and Kisame might fight again with a different outcome this time.

Also it would be pointless if Kishi set up the whole thing with faking Kisame's death and him sneaking into Kumo and onto the island just for him to fail and die for real this time.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol at this point, idk kisame is even on the island lol, in all actuallity, majority shinobi on the island can take him

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink3 View Post
    Akatsuki member who threw the 8tailed Jinchuriki around like a rag doll vs a standard Jounin who can only use Taijutsu.

Anyone who thinks Gai will actually win must have had a labotomy
    hello you are dumb gai can infact use jutsu

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by twistedlink3 View Post
    Gai has Kamui? As in Kakashis space/time portal tech from Mangekyou sharingan?

scored 5 in chakra??

Sorry, im going on the manga, not unofficial databooks and assumptions of trump cards.

Also, if 7 gates isnt his trump card, then what is?

It was stated releasing those gates gives you temporary chakra levels of a hokage, but you still need to use it, plus Gai only just managed to defeat Kisame at 30% chakra.

Kisames fusing ability and his tech list must be huge, you can play the "we havent seen gais true power" card but you can say the same about Kisame, we've only seen him fight properly once, and he was simply having a laugh as his main goal wasnt to capture or kill KB in the end anyway.

Im sure if Kisame does die from being ganged up on, if gai is present and lands the finishing blow everyone will be saying how Gais stronger, despite most of the work being done by KB and Naruto
    I hate it when people blow my words out of proportion I said he might have a trump card like how kakashi uses kamui. Kamui is a special technique that Kakshi saves for life or death situations. Guy mastered the gates the way Kakashi mastered Rakari he may have some special jutsu that requires the gates usage. I know Kamui is a space time jutsu that requires the MS.

You may not have to agree with the datebooks but I do it as a proper match up for skills. Also I think Kish has something to do with them (don't quote me something I heard and all the datebook stats are all the same)

Also when Guy oped the 6 gate he did not barely beat a 30% Kisame he annihilated him. So his opening the 6 gate could have actually put him on the same level as Kisame himself that wasn't even Guy's true strength he still had room to keep moving and fight when he met up with Kakashi the next day.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

Kisame still loses Nether He or His SWORD CAN HANDEL Sage Chakra period. Unless you want a shark/frog statue in your garden?

Planetary Destruction
    Status
    Jan 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why is it every time Kisame dies his last words are to fast. http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/258/15/http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/473/08/

Last edited by niblack89; 04-23-2010 at 08:02 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

A few things to say here:

Killer Bee vs. Kisame round 2: KB takes it. They know each other's abilities, and Kisame's obviously rely a lot more on surprising the opponent(Oh, by the way, I am a shark!). Samheda won't cut him, either. Killer Bee does not have to protect his friends, and THE ACE IN THE HOLE! KB has the back-up of all the animals on the island. Did you see that gorilla?

Gai is not up to snuff to take on Kisame. He is a strong taijutsu user, but so is Kisame and he has a sword. Gai and Yamato together, I think would pull it off(is wood>water?), but he might get one of them. Imagine if he killed Yamato, then we would see the nine tails!

Naruto would beat Kisame, probably into the ground. People always say, "Kisame has the power of a bijuu!" Yeah? Well so did Gaara, and he got beaten by Diedara.

But, there is a problem here. Both 8 tails and Kisame get the focus of the ninja war away from the two main players: Sasuke and Naruto. Kisame could do a ton of damage to Konoha(I don't think anyone other than Kakashi could take him out), and KB with the Raikage would really ruin Akatsuki's day. Maybe KB will have to fight the rest of the tailed beasts while Naruto and Sasuke fight and Tobi fights Kabutomaru.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GaaratheFifth View Post
    But, there is a problem here. Both 8 tails and Kisame get the focus of the ninja war away from the two main players: Sasuke and Naruto. Kisame could do a ton of damage to Konoha(I don't think anyone other than Kakashi could take him out), and KB with the Raikage would really ruin Akatsuki's day. Maybe KB will have to fight the rest of the tailed beasts while Naruto and Sasuke fight and Tobi fights Kabutomaru.
    i like it, but i think kisame is way over rated

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think it will happen. I think Guy and kisame will fight and both die. 'Cuz Guy will be forced to open 8th gates to win kisame. this is my prediction =)

Last edited by phnm; 04-23-2010 at 09:23 PM.

Status
    Feb 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Can anybody answer me why guy lee does not use any ninjutsu when unlike rock lee he actually is capable of doing so?

I too think it will be a fight between him and kisame but this time we will see more of guy`s skills otherwise he will get buried since kisame only used 30% of his chakra the last time.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Thinking

He did at the Chunnin exam to dispel Genjutsu.

Status
    Jan 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

My prediction for the outcome.

Kisame will become successful in capturing KillerBee(perhaps some time after Killer Bee helps Naruto out with his training) Gai will end up noticing something is wrong and will find Kisame.
    They will meet once again and fight, Gai will not remember who Kisame is and Kisame will get agitated and end up fighting Gai. Gai will remember who Kisame is after he opens his 6th gate. Judging that it wasn't the same Kisame as last time, Gai will be forced to open all 8 gates.
    Gai will somehow separate Samehada from Kisame and launch it into the ocean, then he will attack Kisame, launch Kisame into the air and end up doing some weird punch move just like last time, and shoot Kisame onto the rocks below and Kisame will be impaled by the sharp rocks.
    Thinking that he finally killed Kisame, Gai will fall to the ground and think about his team and how he never was able to beat Kakahsi(It's most likely gonna end up like Asuma's death) then it will switch to Kisame, and it will show Samehada climbing up the rocks and helps Kisame recover from the damage.
    Kisame will climb the rocks and recover KillerBee's body and end up leaving the island. When Naruto, Yamato and other Ninja's arrive they will see Gai's body and KillerBee's Rap Book on the ground.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by siyo View Post
    Can anybody answer me why guy lee does not use any ninjutsu when unlike rock lee he actually is capable of doing so?

I too think it will be a fight between him and kisame but this time we will see more of guy`s skills otherwise he will get buried since kisame only used 30% of his chakra the last time.
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad:
    his name is not guy lee areyou frekin retarted it's Mighty guy

Mighty Guy (マイト・ガイ, Maito Gai) is the leader of Team Guy, though much of his time with this team is spent with Rock Lee. Guy specializes in using taijutsu, though, unlike Lee, does so as a matter of preference on his part. Instead he simply chooses not to use ninjutsu or genjutsu, even going so far as to use a regular (albeit bad) disguise during one of the anime's filler arcs instead of using the Transformation Technique. In the few instances that he has used ninjutsu, it has always been offscreen, such as when he summoned Ninkame prior to his first appearance. Through his mastery of taijutsu Guy specializes in the Strong Fist style of combat. Likewise, he can also open at least six of the Eight Gates, with each gate giving him more power for short periods of time. As the self-proclaimed rival of Kakashi Hatake, Guy has developed an effective counter against Sharingan users: by focusing on their feet, Guy can both predict the movements of the enemy and negate the hypnotic abilities of the Sharingan that require eye contact.

Some fans translate his name as Maito Gai, however Masashi Kishimoto states in the 2nd databook that his name is Mighty Guy. While Maito Gai is the direct pronunciation of his name.

Status
    Apr 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think the fights gonna go down a little differently.

Kisame's gonna defeat Bee.
    This will actually give him a huge boost.
    He may defeat the other cloud ninja on the island in this process (since it's unlikely to be subtle.)
    Then he'll go after Naruto.
    While I think Naruto could/should normally beat Kisame, I believe that he'll be too drained from his experience in the waterfall of truth to be able to fight well enough to defeat him.
    This will force Gai to intercede.
    Fighting an amped up Kisame will force Gai to open all 8 gates, use both the primary and secondary lotus, and maybe some new self destruct jutsu, since that does seem to be Gai's specialty atm.
    Regardless of what jutsu Gai uses, He will lose, and kisame will escape.

Once Kisame escapes, Naruto and Yamamoto willl return to Konoha and report what happened.
    Rock Lee will then get to avenge his sensei.

Last edited by Qcks; 04-25-2010 at 12:25 PM. Reason: I haven't my caffeine yet...

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Qcks View Post
    I think the fights gonna go down a little differently.

Kisame's gonna defeat Bee.
    This will actually give him a huge boost.
    He may defeat the other cloud ninja on the island in this process (since it's unlikely to be subtle.)
    Then he'll go after Naruto.
    While I think Naruto could/should normally beat Kisame, I believe that he'll be too drained from his experience in the waterfall of truth to be able to fight well enough to defeat him.
    This will force Gai to intercede.
    Fighting an amped up Kisame will force Gai to open all 8 gates, use both the primary and secondary lotus, and maybe some new self destruct jutsu, since that does seem to be Gai's specialty atm.
    Regardless of what jutsu Gai uses, He will lose, and kisame will escape.

Once Kisame escapes, Naruto and Yamamoto willl return to Konoha and report what happened.
    Rock Lee will then get to avenge his sensei.
    i think your close here's my guess. kisame will reveal himself some time while bee is training naruto (we all know thats going to happen even if you are all n denial) after a days work when bee goes back into his hut alone and naruto is exausted he will then atack be and through a possibly long fight deafeat him it will be then that guy sensei steps in uses all eight gates and fights kisame loses and is quite possibly killed (if you think they wouldnt do that think about asuma)the rock lee will get his revenge on kisame and kill him even though bee will be nearly dead or at least have the bijju out somehow

Status
    May 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    soundcloud.com/thatguydarron

someone is gonna die....really, kisame is a sick ninja but will die a miserable death hahaaha.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12